Haven Harbour: Beyond the Sea...

By cliffordpunkrock

Engaged, happy, and in love, Carter Chase and Ashton Irwin are setting off on a new adventure as she joins hi... More

Prolouge
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chater 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chaper 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
Chapter 181
Chapter 182
Chapter 183

Chapter 165

487 17 2
By cliffordpunkrock

Ashton's PoV:

Being the only parent around meant that I was in charge of handling everything.

The good, the bad, the temper tantrums, all fell on me.

So when paparazzi released shots of Carter and Harry holding hands as they walked down the beach in St. Barts, it fell on me to defend her against the cheating rumours.

Carter had called me upset about it and Becca had overheard the call and beat me to the punch, releasing a statement to the press before I could.

'Carter holds hands with everybody. She is a very shy and anxious person and being around and knowing she's being watched by the paparazzi stresses her out and that's why she always holds someone's hand while she's in public. It also explains why whenever she's with Ashton they remain at least one point of bodily contact at literally all times. Ashton calms her down and he knows the best ways to ease her anxiety, that's why he is always touching her. Harry is her best friend and held her hand to make sure she didn't panic. There is nothing romantic between the two.'

I thanked her for it, knowing she didn't have to do that but she did it anyways because she loved Carter like a sister.

After that stress ordeal of a morning I had to do my job which involved sound check. Ender was working on an essay on the bus so I took Gracie with me.

She drove her barbie jeep beside me until we reached the ramp that led up on stage where I made her stop.

"Up!" She pointed at the stage.

"No, you cant drive the barbie jeep on the stage."

She frowned but got out anyways, playing with a doll of hers that she got from Harry.

I walked onto the stage, sitting down and occasionally looking back at Gracie who was playing with her doll.

A fan had asked a question about the new album, this striking excitement in the boys and I as we gave them a bit of insight.

All of the sudden I heard the fans laughing and saw girls pointing behind me and I turned around to see Gracie driving her barbie jeep across the stage.

I dropped the mic before jumping up and running back to her, grabbing the jeep and pulling it back so I could turn it off while she frowned at my actions.

"What do you think you're doing?! You don't drive this on the stage!" I exclaimed.

"They see!" She pointed to the fans.

"No. I told you no the first time and you did it anyways so now you get time out."

"No!" She whined.

"Out." I stood up and she got out of the car before I made her walk to the front of the stage with me.

"Go sit over there and don't talk." I pointed to a corner where I could see her and she pouted as she walked over and sat down.

I shook my head as I sat down, picking up the mic.

I kept looking at her out of the corner of my eye as soundcheck continued.

"What is the worst part about living on the bus?" A fan asked.

"The space is hard to get accustomed to." I answered. "I mean with five adults, two kids, and two dogs it can be a lot of action but-"

"Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!" Gracie's singing voice interrupting me. I knew she was just trying to show off in front of the fans.

"Darcy Grace, you are interrupting me and that's rude. I said sit there and be quiet."

I looked over and said to her and she crossed her arms as she pouted.

I went back to talking and answering questions with the guys when I was pulled out of that by the sight of Gracie dancing in my peripheral vision.

"Darcy, I said enough!" I snapped in the microphone.

Her eyes went wide as I raised my voice and she slowly sat down on the stage. I saw the fans look at me with mixed expressions and I sighed before pulling out my phone.

I called Carter and watched Gracie as I waited for her to pick up.

"Yeah?" Her voice came through the line.

"Hey, where are you?"

"Literally pulling up into the lot by the bus." She chuckled.

"Good. I need you to come get Gracie."

"Why?"

"She's in timeout on stage in front of the fans."

"That child. I'm walking there now."

We ended the call and I waited for a few more minutes and then heard the fans scream as Carter walked on stage.

I turned to see her in shorts and a tee shirt, her converse that were at least five years old on her feet.

She looked at Gracie and then made her way to me, leaning down to wrap her arms around my shoulders and kiss the corner of my lips.

"What did she do?" She asked.

"She drove her damn barbie jeep across the stage!" I said and Carter rolled her eyes.

"Alright. I'll take her to the bus." Carter went to walk away but I tugged her back to me and pulled her down to press a proper kiss to her lips.

"Hi. Glad you're back." I smiled.

"I missed you, Ash." She pressed one more kiss to my lips then cheek before going to walk over to Gracie with her arms crossed.

As soon as Gracie noticed her mom standing there with an unhappy expression she realised she was really in big trouble and began to cry.

"Oh, now you cry." I mumbled under my breath.

Carter walked over to Gracie.

"Come on, stand up." She said and Gracie sobbed as she did.

Carter went to lead her away but Gracie instead came over to me, her arms outstretched as she cried.

I brought her into a hug, my annoyance at her behaviour slipping away as she cried.

"I sorry." Her tears hit my neck.

"I know you are. You know I don't like getting mad at you but when you act up I have to be a Daddy and give you time out so you know not to do that again." I told her and she nodded.

"Gracie, come on." Carter patted her back.

"I love you." I said as Gracie let go.

"I wove you Daddy." She continued to cry and Carter took her hand, walking her off stage.

As soon as we finished soundcheck I went back to the bus where Carter was sitting on the sofa rocking Gracie back and forth in her lap.

"Now when Daddy gets back I want you to hug him and tell him you're sorry again." Carter tucked some curls behind Gracie's ear.

"Mommy, I love you."

"I love you too." Carter kissed her forehead, Gracie smiling up at her.

I stepped into the front room so they could see me and I saw Ender sitting on the other side of Carter.

"There he is, go tell him." Carter nudged Gracie off her lap and my little girl slowly walked up to me, her thumb tucked in her mouth for security.

"Daddy?" She looked up at me with big brown doe eyes. "I sorry."

"Thank you." I smiled at her and then crouched down so I could pull her into a hug.

I picked her up and then went to sit next to Carter.

"I think we should have Mommy tell us about her trip." I smiled at Gracie as I talked.

"Did girls really sneak into your room?" Ender asked her.

"Yup. They were hiding in the closet. Freaked me out. I'm always going to check the closet before I go to bed now." Carter shivered.

"How was the shoot?" I asked.

"Good. I had to get in this prom dress and like lay down in the water but it was fun." She smiled. "But tell me about what I missed. What did you do while I was gone?"

Ender told her all about his school work and a footie game he and I had played while Gracie told her about Sprinkles and Bear and her playtime adventures.

When the kids went to go play I pulled Carter into my arms, tucking her head under my chin.

"So tell me, how was it?" I asked her.

"Fine." She tilted her head up to look at me.

"Yeah? You okay about the photos?"

She nodded.

"It's sweet how Becca came to my defense." She adjusted her head on my chest. "I just have to learn that the paparazzi are going to always be taking photos and what they think they see and the stories they make up are just that, make believe. I know the truth."

"Yes you do." I kissed the top of her head.

"So do you have any plans after the show tonight?" She asked me, a smirk evident on her face.

"Yes, and they involve me, you, and a bed." I copied her expression before kissing her hard.

She let out a laugh into the kiss before I moved us down on the sofa so I could wrap my arms around her, pulling the blanket off the back and over us.

"Cooking shows and cuddling sound good to you?" I asked her.

"Sounds perfect." She sighed and I could feel her body melt into mine.

After about twenty minutes she turned around in my arms, looking at me.

"Do you like the name Thatcher?" She asked me.

"What?"

"Thatcher, it was Cads middle name and I always liked it." She said and I tried to wonder how she got there in her head but her brain was still a mystery to me.

"Yeah I like that name. Why?"

"I was just thinking about baby names."

"Baby names?" I asked. "Got something you want to tell me?" I grinned.

"No." She giggled. "As much of a tomboy as I am, I'm still a girl and I do think about these things."

"Yes you do apparently. Now are we having the marriage and babies discussion right now?"

"No." She smiled. "I was just asking."

"Well then yes, I like the name Thatcher."

She smiled and then leaned back into me, her head nuzzling itself into the crook of my neck.

"I love you." She kissed my throat.

"I love you more."

"No you don't."

"Don't doubt my love for you." I lightly bopped her on the head.

"I don't." She laughed. "I cant even begin to imagine how big your love is for me."

"What about you?"

"What about me?"

"How big is your love for me?"

"My love for you is so big it can't be measured."

We stayed a while on the couch cuddling and sharing kisses until the bus door opened and Gracie and Ender ran in, dragging my mom by the hand behind them screaming "Grandmas here! Grandmas here!"

Car and I both got up to greet her, my mum hugging us both tightly, but she hugged Carter longer than she hugged me and kissed her cheek.

My mother loved Carter like no other and that was obvious.

The two women jumped in on making dinner for everyone and we all sat outside to eat before heading backstage to get ready for the show.

"Hey." Carter pulled me aside when we were in the dressing rooms.

"What's up?" I asked her as I adjusted my clothing.

"I wanted you to know that i'm telling your mom about you know who."

"Oh." I said and made eye contact. "You sure?"

"I don't want to hide it from her. She's the only parent I have."

"Okay." I smiled, letting her know I supported this decision.

When we were ready to go on, my mum, Car, and the kids went out to get their seats, and after it was over and I had showered and changed clothes in the dressing rooms, I walked back to the bus with Bear on his leash, the Australian Shepard now basically my dog.

When I opened the bus door to my surprise I found my mum sitting on the sofa, Carter asleep in her lap.

I could see the door to the bunks was shut meaning the kids were asleep.

"So she told you, huh?" I sat down on the carpet in front of them, noticing the dried tear tracks on Carters face.

"She did." My mum sniffled, her hand stroking Carters hair. "How this girl is still smiling I have no clue."

"She's a strong one." I chuckled, placing my hand on Carter's hairline.

"Why did she never tell you?" My mum then asked.

"She didn't want me to pity her, which I understand but I wouldn't have. If anything it makes me admire her more."

"She doesn't deserve any of this."

"I know."

"Can I ask you a question without you getting upset?"

"Sure."

"What is going on with her and Harry?"

I snorted a laugh at this.

"I think I have a pretty good idea of what he's doing, but she's pretty oblivious as of right now."

"Well what are you going to do?"

"I have a plan, but ultimately it's all up to her." I said as I traced my fingers around Carters nose.

"Just don't let her get away."

"I'm not worried, Mum." I smiled. "She started talking about baby names today so I think we're just fine."

She laughed at this and then decided it was time to go to bed.

She would sleep in mine and Carters bunk so I carefully lifted Carter up so my mom could move and then I bid her good night before moving to lay on the couch with Carter.

I pulled the blanket over us and she adjusted in her sleep, her hand grasping my tee shirt.

"Ash." She breathed.

"I'm here." I lightly patted her back.

"We forgot to have sex." She mumbled, laughter then spilling out of me.

"We can do it tomorrow. It's late and you're exhausted."

"Mhmm."

She was right back out in no time and as I laid there and tried to sleep, I let the thoughts of what my mother had said about Harry and Carter float in my head.

I knew what I was doing.

All I had to do was wait for the inevitable and then be ready.

But Carter and I were meant to be. I knew it.

The sound of her phone buzzing interrupted my thoughts and I picked it up to see she had a text from the man himself.

'Best friend date tomorrow. Pick you up at 10! -H'

I sighed as I dropped the phone and then pulled Carter up to me, hugging her even closer.

The door then opened and the guys walked in, noticing Carter and I on the sofa.

Carter awoke at the noise and opened her eyes to see them.

"Luke, we have to watch friends tomorrow morning." She said in a groggy voice.

"I know, we're behind." Luke gave her a grin. Out of all of the boys she was probably closest to Luke.

"And Calum, I want a footie rematch with you."

"Sounds like a plan, Car." He came over and patted her hand.

"And Michael?" She looked up at the guy who's hair was recently dyed pink again for Gracie.

"Yes?" He came up to her.

"Can you teach me how to play call of duty?"

"Yes I can, Car. Yes I can."

She reached out to poke his nose and he laughed before standing up, the three of them walking back to their bunks.

Her phone buzzed again and she reached down for it and sighed as she read the message.

'No response?-H'

'You can come over but I have plans. Best friend date on Friday.'

She then set her phone down and turned back into me.

"Hare's coming over tomorrow."

"Okay."

As she closed her eyes I reached behind me and turned out the light.

"Love you." I shifted down and wrapped her in my arms even more.

"Love you, Ash."

The couch was a tight squeeze for two for a whole night but somehow we managed to get through it. She wasn't able to toss and turn without falling off and I wasn't able to move because I had her on top of me.

Instead of it being an alarm that woke us up, the whining of Bear from beneath us signalled he needed to go outside.

"Baby, wake up." I said, my morning voice thick, and Carter groaned before lifting her head.

"Bear, shut up." She whined.

I looked to see the dog looking up at me with those sad eyes.

"I'll take him out." I yawned and slid out from underneath her.

I found my slippers and then the leash before hooking him up and letting him outside.

For some reason fans were already waiting at the gates of the arena and I smiled at them and sent them a wave before letting Bear do what he needed to do and then take him back in.

He went to lay in front of the couch, guarding Carter and I as I joined her again.

"Hmm, let's just lay here and never get up." She sighed happily.

"I'm totally not opposed to that plan." I buried my face in her neck, causing her to giggle.

The door to the bunks slid open and Luke strolled out before closing it again.

"Morning, Luke." Carter yawned.

"Morning, Car." He sat down next to Bear and then grabbed the remote to turn on the television and put it on Netflix.

Carter got up to make coffee for us and then sat down on the carpet next to Luke, cuddling up under the blanket.

We were sipping our coffee, giggling at a joke on the show when the door opened and the husky puppy Carter and Harry had adopted came running up to her.

"Jupy!" She gasped and brought the puppy into her lap. "Hi, boy!"

I knew what was coming next and looked to see Harry walking into the living space.

"I told him we were going to see his Mummy today and he started wagging his tail and barking." Harry smiled as he walked up to Carter.

"Mummy?" Carter laughed.

"Yes. You're his Mum, and i'm his Dad." Harry sat down next to her, leaning over to kiss her cheek. "Hello, by the way."

"Hi." She smiled, petting the dog that was nipping at her hands.

"Nice to see you, Harry." I greeted him.

"Ashton." He nodded back at me before returning to ignoring me.

After a few minutes my mum came out, surprised to see Harry there.

"Oh, hello Harry. It's nice to see you." She smiled at him.

"It's nice to see you too, Ms. Irwin." He stood up to hug her.

Carter then stood and went back to get the kids, coming out with Ender and Gracie.

"What kind of pancakes do you want, berry or chocolate chip?" Carter asked.

"Berry!" Gracie grinned as Ender voiced his selection for chocolate chip. "No, Ender! I baby so I pick!" Gracie then crossed her arms and said to him.

"I'm the oldest!" Ender flung back. "Dad, tell her!"

"Why don't we make both?" My mum suggested. "Ender and I can make the chocolate chip and Gracie and your mom can make the berry."

The kids agreed to this and my mum and Car started on breakfast, everyone then going outside to the picnic table to eat.

After breakfast everyone then dispersed to get ready, and I walked into the bus bathroom, the shower running and a towel over the door to hide whoever was in there but I could see Carters legs.

"Care if I join you?" I asked and heard her laugh. "I think we have some topics of interest we need to catch up on."

"Not when everyone is here." She laughed. "But you can join me."

I slipped off my shirt and was about to slide off my basket ball shorts when Gracie marched in.

"Mommy, I take shower?" She walked up and opened the door to peek inside.

Carter just laughed, knowing my frustration at getting thrown off my game by my four year old.

"Hurry up and get in, you're letting in the cold air." Carter said and Gracie quickly got out of her pyjamas before getting in the shower with Carter.

I instead brushed my teeth, applied deodorant, and shaved before walking to the front of the bus where my mum was sitting at the table with Harry, Ender and Luke.

"Where's Carter?" My mum asked.

"She and Gracie are in the shower."

A little while later they came out and I braided Gracie's hair for her before leaving to go do private soundcheck before we had the one with the fans.

I came back to the bus to find my mom and Ender going over pictures on her phone, Harry standing beside them trying to see.

"Oh, Ash, your mum has pictures of our house." Carter grinned at me and I went up, holding her waist as I looked at the pictures of our updated downstairs.

"Wow that's awesome." I smiled. "Good job babe." I kissed Carters cheek. Her design ideas had gone perfectly.

After looking at them for a while I decided we should spend our afternoon outside in the great weather.

The kids were playing with Gracie's barbie jeep while I was digging through the equipment boxes to find my skateboard when all of the sudden I came across a water gun.

A smirk came across my face as I picked it up and then discretely went to fill it with water before sneaking back to where everyone was. Carter was standing off to the side with Calum, a soccer ball between them, both of them not paying attention.

I crept up to a good spot before aiming the water gun at Carter, squirting ice cold water on her back.

She shrieked, everyone turning to look at her before she looked at me, her eyes narrowing.

"Ashton Fletcher Irwin, I'm going to freaking kill you!"

That was enough to send me running as she dashed to the storage container with the other water guns to get one for herself.

As she was distracted I ran to shoot Ender with the water, having just enough time to get Luke too before Carter came after me.

She chased me around the bus and as I made another lap I noticed she wasn't behind me and just as I looked forward a stream of icy water hit me in the face.

Carter yelled in victory.

"This isn't over!" I called after her as she ran away and I began to chase after her.

She dodged workers and then jogged out the gates before she was surrounded by fans and realised she had no where to go.

"Well well well, look who's found themselves on the losing end of a water gun battle." I smirked as I came closer.

"Have mercy on me! I'm your fiancé!"

"Mmm...that's good and all, but maybe you could sweeten the deal?"

"If you shoot me with that water gun again we will not...you know what for a month."

"That's not nice." I commented as the fans cheered Carter on.

"Neither is this!" She then sprayed me with water.

"No!" I yelled as I fell to the ground, Carter coming over to shoot me while I did the same back, the two of us laughing more than anything.

When the water was gone she crouched down next to me and smiled.

"How about this for a shower?" She winked and I was about to retort when a separate jet of water hit us and we looked to our left to see Gracie standing there, water gun in hand, and an innocent giggle coming from her.

"I get Mommy Daddy!" She grinned and I looked at Carter in shock as she did the same.

"I'm gonna get you." Carter then said to Gracie and the four year old gasped before taking off back to the bus, passing Harry who had followed her while Carter and I stood up to chase after her.

Carter caught up and grabbed Gracie before they began to roll in the grass as Ender went up and got the water gun, spraying them both with water.

"What is all the racket?" The bus door opened and my mum stepped out, her jaw dropping when she saw us. "You're all soaking wet!"

"You can thank your son for that." Carter giggled.

"Oh, Ashton." My mum shook her head but couldn't stop laughing either way.

Everyone went inside to change their wet clothes but I grabbed Carter before she could walk in.

"Come on." I whispered in her ear and began to jog to the backstage area.

"What are we doing?" She asked as we got inside and I found the dressing rooms.

"You know exactly what we're doing." I said as I locked the door behind us and she looked at me astounded at first before quickly getting into the mood.

After a quickie in the dressing room we put back on our wet clothes and I carried her on my back to the bus.

"Where have you been?" Was the first thing I heard as we walked in, Harry standing there staring at Carter.

"I'm pretty sure you know where they've been and what they've been doing." Luke commented from where he was sitting on the couch.

"Luke!" Carter blushed heavily.

"Ignore him, he's just jealous." I laughed as I then took her back to our bunk so we could change clothes, giving Harry a smug look as we passed.

Carter threw her hair up in a bun and then opted for some track shorts and an oversized tee shirt that covered her shorts.

After we were changed Carter went to the kitchen, making herself some tea before curling up on the sofa next to Harry.

"I have more interview questions for you to answer." He said and she nodded, looking at his computer.

I sat on the other end of the sofa and she looked at me before placing her feet in my lap, and like the good fiancé I was, I began to rub her feet since she had been complaining they hurt.

She mouthed "thank you" to me before looking back at the computer.

After a bit I got up to make myself some coffee and make a mug for Carter too, she hadn't asked but I knew she could never turn down caffeine.

"No, Harry, I don't want to answer that question." She suddenly spoke from where they were looking at his computer. "My sex life stays between me and my fiancé, not me, my fiancé and the world."

I smirked to myself as I finished off the coffee and then brought her a mug, Carter sitting up, apparently done with questions for now.

"Thanks." She smiled, taking a sip.

All of the sudden the door opened and Ender ran into the bus with wild eyes.

"Dad! Come here!" He exclaimed and then ran out.

Carter gave me a confused look but I just shrugged and followed him outside where he was now holding a cardboard box, bouncing up and down.

"Did it come in?" I then smiled.

A few weeks ago, Ender had the idea of ordering a personalised blanket for Carter. He found a site where you could put anything you wanted on it, and he decided to put The Irwins in the middle and then surrounded it with pictures of our family.

"Dad! Help me wrap it!"

"I don't know how to wrap presents."

"But you're a parent! You're supposed to!"

"I'm supposed to feed you, clothe you, and put a roof over your head." I replied causing him to frown. "Just give it to her like that." I said and he nodded.

We went back inside, Ender holding the box, and I noticed everyone had flowed into the living room because Carter was beginning to make chocolate chip cookies.

"Car?" Ender squeaked.

"Yes?" She asked.

"Um, I got you something."

She turned around and looked at the box.

I led her over to the sofa and she sat down, Gracie and my mom sitting down on the sides of her while everyone else gathered around.

"I've been doing chores around the bus and helping the stage hands and I saved up my money and got you this." Ender handed her the box.

She looked at him in a bit of confusion but opened it anyways, pulling out the blanket.

She unfolded it and then gasped as she looked at it.

"Oh my God!"

She stared at it with wide eyes for a few moments before lowering it to look at Ender.

"Dad helped me pick out some of the pictures." He admitted.

"Ender, this is amazing. I love it." She smiled, tears pricking her eyes.

"You do?"

"Of course I do! Come here!"

She pulled Ender into a bone crushing hug, but he wasn't complaining. I know he had been missing her lately. Her modelling schedule (Harry) was taking her away from us more and he didn't like that.

"Why did you decide to spend all of your money on me?" She asked him. "You earned that."

"Because you're my mom and I love you."

His reply was enough to make my mother cry and Carter hug him even tighter.

"I love you too, baby, so much." She kissed Enders forehead.

I let them have their moment, looking at the pictures with Gracie and soon Carter went back  to making cookies.

The rest of the evening was spent with good family quality time.

Harry was there and every time I wasn't next to Carter he was, taking up the space that I would.

But I let it slide and instead focused on everything else like the show tonight and the new album coming up.

After the show I had showered in the dressing room and came back to the bus so I could help Car get Ender and Gracie to bed and then we went to the living room to sleep but Harry was laying on the couch.

"I offered Harry the couch so you and I have the floor." Carter gave me a guilty smile.

"It's fine." I assured her. "You ready for bed?"

"Yes, I'm exhausted." She laid down and I glanced at Harry as I laid down next to her. I tried so hard not to laugh; this must be so awkward for him.

I pulled the new blanket she had received over us and she cuddled into its warmth and me as I wrapped my arm around her waist.

"Ender called me mom today." She said.

"I know. How do you feel about that?"

"Good. I know i'll always be his sister, but i'm his mom, and I love him like a son."

"He's been waiting for that blanket to get here." I chuckled. "He was so anxious about it."

"I love it. I just feel so bad I haven't taken the time to be with him lately."

"You've been busy and he understands, he just misses you." I assured her as I rubbed her side.

"I think i'll take him out on a mother-son date."

"He'd love that."

She turned over in my arms and nestled her head on my chest, looking up at Harry who had his back facing us and headphones in his ears.

"So where are you going with Harry tomorrow?"

"I don't know." She yawned. "But I do know that right now I am craving chocolate and if I don't eat some I might die."

I chuckled as she got up and grabbed a cookie before laying back down, having her snack and then curling up to me again.

"You're so weird." I chuckled.

"But i'm your weird." She smiled up at me.

"Indeed you are." I kissed her forehead. "I love you."

"I love you, Ash."

We shared a few kisses before she closed her eyes and relaxed into me, her medication kicking in. She had been stressed lately and I wasn't taking any chances so I had suggested taking it at night to help her relax.

I began to hum Gracie's lullaby and could feel Carter smile into my chest, and seeing Harry's shoulder twitch as he was obviously pretending to listen to music.

"I love you."

I said it louder again, just to give myself the satisfaction and Harry the torture of hearing her say it back to me.

--

Becca defending Carter is what true best friends do haha but Harry is digging his hole deeper and deeper

More to come!

Much love xx-m

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 215 36
Jasmine Irwin was stuck in an abusive relationship. Her brother Ashton found out, and so did her brothers best friend... Luke. Jasmine knows she hate...
523 24 23
Ashton was bestfriends with Jack ever since they were 2 years old. Then something happens Ashton meets this new girl who moved accross from him and h...
411K 7.6K 53
It was one night that decided their entire future without them even realising it. • "But where is he?" "He's away saving lives babygirl,"
305K 14.1K 44
"I heard you get butterflies in your stomach when you fall in love, or have a crush on someone. I've never experienced it so I didn't know what it m...