Chapter 157

After Ender had gotten off stage we headed backstage to finish watching the show.

When it was over Ashton jogged towards me and lifted me up before spinning me in a circle.

"What did you think?" He grinned with excitement.

"I've never been more proud of you." I smiled before kissing him.

Ashton then went to go shower off while I took the kids back to the bus to get them ready for bed.

As I was watching them brush their teeth my phone went off and I looked to see I had a text from Harry.

'You're in Boston tomorrow, right?'

'Yes.' I replied.

'Best Friend Date tomorrow. I'll be there in the morning.'

'See you then.'

"Ender, stop!"

I looked to see Ender poking at Gracie with his elbow as he brushed his teeth.

"Ender." I said firmly and he quit.

"Okay, when Daddy gets back he will kiss you goodnight." I told them both after reading a story and Ender climbed up in his bunk. "Goodnight, I love you." I kissed him and then went to tuck Gracie in.

"Sweet dreams, Darcy Grace." I kissed her too and then went to walk to the front of the bus but Ender stopped me.

"Car? Can you give this to Dad for me?" He handed me a folded up sheet of paper.

"Sure." I smiled. "Now go to sleep."

I closed the curtain and then went to sit on the sofa as I waited for Ashton to get back.

Ten minutes later he and the guys walked in.

"Ready for bed?" Ashton asked me and I nodded.

"Here, Ender wanted me to give you this." I handed him the paper and then stood beside him to read it.

Dad,

Thank you for letting me play the drums on stage with you. I had a lot of fun and I want to learn the drums too. You're the best Dad ever and I want to be just like you.

Love, Ender

Ashton and I smiled at each other when we finished reading the note.

"He really does look up to you so much." I said to Ashton as I hooked my thumbs in my back pockets.

"He makes me want to be a better person." Ashton smiled.

He stuck the note to the fridge with a magnet and then we went back to change clothes so we could go to sleep.

When ready we said goodnight to the guys and closed the dividing curtain before Ashton kissed the kids and then we got into our bunk, pulling the curtain closed.

We both fell asleep as soon as our heads hit the pillow.

I awoke to light and noise and creaked open my eyes to see a phone in my face.

"How can they sleep like that?"

Luke, Michael, and Calum were staring into mine and Ashton's bunk.

I was laying on top of Ashton his arms around me and I whined as I turned my head to the side.

"Go away." Ashton mumbled above me before turning over so that I was beneath him and he was covering me.

"You're going to suffocate her." Calum laughed.

I flipped them off and then laced my fingers through Ashton's hair, wanting him to hold me longer.