Chapter 151

At 5:00 in the morning my alarm went off and I whined at the interruption of my sleep.

I slammed my hand down on the box and felt Ashton move behind me.

"Is it morning already?" He asked.

"Mhmm." I nodded and sighed before literally forcing myself out of bed.

I fumbled over to the coffee maker and started it before then making my way to the bathroom and starting the shower, waiting a few minutes before getting in.

I was midway through shampooing my hair when the curtain moved and Ashton got into the shower with me.

"This early?" I asked, knowing what he was up to.

"That's kind of our thing isn't it, we do it before one of us leaves and then when they get back? And then try to hit every night of the week." He smirked at me and I rolled my eyes, lightly laughing.

"Give it to me then, rockstar." I leaned against the wall waited for a moment as he got ready and then began to make love to me.

Afterwards we finished showering off and then got out. I wrapped a towel around me and began to blow dry my hair while Ashton wrapped one around his waist and then began to shave.

When he was done he went to get dressed while I curled my hair, and then he pulled out Gracie's suitcase to finish packing it.

I hurried to get ready since Harry was picking me up at 7:00, and I wasn't done packing yet.

I took over packing for Gracie while Ashton went to wake her up so he could dress her and fix her hair, the sleepy little four year old sitting there with her eyes closed while Ashton braided her hair.

I finished Gracie's suitcase and then moved on to mine, pulling out the clothes I needed in between the times Becca would style me and folded those before throwing my cosmetics and toiletries in as well.

When Gracie was dressed Ashton laid her back down so she could sleep again while he and I then sat down at the sofa to drink the coffee we needed.

"I'm still turned on from earlier." Ashton said as his hand slid up and down my thigh.

"I can't tell." I joked and he leaned in for a lingering kiss.

When we pulled away I leaned in to rest my head on his chest.

"I wish I wasn't leaving so soon."

"I wish you weren't either, but you've gotta do what you've gotta do."

I nodded.

"I'm gonna buy tickets for a footie game and surprise Ender." He then said and I smiled. "We can have some father and son bonding time."

"He'll love that."

"And Gracie will love getting to play dress up for two days straight." Ashton chuckled.

"She'll have a blast."

We finished our coffee and then I looked to see Harry would be here any minute.

I walked over to the bed to wake up Ender so I could tell him goodbye and he sleepily sat up.

"Hey, i'm about to leave so I just wanted to tell you bye and that I love you." I caressed his face.

"Okay." He nodded.

"I love you." I leaned in to kiss his cheek. "I'll see you in a couple days."

"Love you too." He replied before laying back down and closing his eyes.

I then looked over to see Ashton hugging Gracie, kissing her cheek.