Chapter 132

Bright laughter in my ear was the only thing that stopped me from stabbing the end of my high heel into my assailants foot and they let me go after a second.

I knew that laughter all too well.

"Harry I almost hurt you!" I turned around to see my best friend Harry laughing hysterically.

"Sorry." He laughed. "Your expression was priceless."

"It was actually pretty funny." Ashton chuckled.

"I just saw you guys walking by and I thought i'd say hey." Harry smiled.

"Uncle Harry!" Gracie came up and beamed at him.

"Hello there little one." He touched her nose and she laughed.

"Hey we still on for Wednesday?" Harry asked.

"Sure." I smiled. "Well we've got to get this little munchkin in the bath, but it was good to see you."

"Yeah. Have a nice night you guys." He waved and then walked away.

We got into the car and made it back to the hotel where Ashton ended up cuddling Gracie who started to get whimpery and then the two of them got into a bubble bath.

I chuckled at the two when I walked in to see the two of them trying to make animals out of the bubbles.

"What are you two doing?" I smiled as I leaned against the door frame.

"We play bubbles!" Gracie giggled.

"You two are silly." I smiled at them.

As they covered themselves with bubbles I managed to get a cute photo of the two of them.

As they got out of the bath, Ashton and I dressed Gracie in her pyjamas and then put her to bed alongside Ender.

A few minutes after they had laid down we curled up into each other, my head against Ashton's chest.

"So, tomorrow, would you guys like to come to the studio with me?" Ash asked me.

"Well I was going to go shopping with Gracie."

"I know, but we are doing something kind of special and I had some ideas and I want you guys to be there."

"Okay." I smiled and he squeezed my waist.

A few minutes later I adjusted my position and when I felt what was immediately recognised as an "excited" Ashton against my bum.

"Damn it, baby." He groaned.

I failed to stiffle my giggles and turned around in his arms.

His cheeks were flared up in a blush and he tried to hide his embarrassment by burying his face in a pillow.

"Is someone in the mood?" I playfully traced his exposed cheek with my fingertip and he whined.

"Sorry."

"Why are you sorry?" I laughed.

"Because you're not and I was going to take care of this once you fell asleep." He admitted.

"Or, you could just kiss me now and we can escape to the bathroom and I can help you take care of it."

He looked at me in amusement for a moment before pressing his lips to mine in a sweet kiss.

"Come on, let's go." I took his hand and drug him to the bathroom where as soon as he locked the door and turned around I put my arms around his neck, kissing his lips happily.