Chapter 154

The day after the TCA's, Ashton and I woke up to Ender and Gracie jumping on us. They yelled congratulations to Ashton who laughed and smiled at his two children before thanking them.

They were sweet, and as Ashton and Gracie decided on breakfast, Ender told me about his first time babysitting his little sister.

"It was hard to get her to listen to me. She kept saying that only Mommy and Daddy could tell her what to do. And then when I had to give her a bath she splashed me!" He said like it was the most dramatic experience of his life.

"That's what little kids do." I chuckled.

While we waited for breakfast I checked the social media I had missed, and saw Ender had posted a few videos of him and Gracie on his Instagram.

The first one was of them watching the television footage of the red carpet, and when they showed me and Ashton, Gracie, who was by the screen began to jump up and down.

"Ender there's Mommy and Daddy! Ender lookie! Mommy! Mommy! Daddy!"

"Gracie they can't hear you." Ender said but she kissed the television screen where my face was.

"Ender, I kiss Mommy!" Gracie giggled.

The next video was of the band performing and Gracie was again jumping and dancing in front of the television, this time in her pyjamas. She sang and danced and twirled until the video ended.

His next one was of them announcing the winner for the choice group and when they called the bands name both Ender and Gracie cheered.

"Daddy won! Daddy won!" Gracie yelled.

I laughed hard at this one and then commented on Enders video.

'You two are so silly. We love you little munchkins!'

"Car!" Ender whined when he saw it but I just blew him a kiss.

Our time in LA was spent as a family at the beach, soaking in the sun and splashing around in the ocean.

A couple days later we boarded Harry's private jet where we flew to New York where I would be attending the MET gala with Harry.

When we arrived I was rushed into hair and makeup with Becca.

This was just a one day thing because we had to fly home for Ari's wedding, and even though I only saw a part of new New York City from a car window, what I saw was beautiful.

After hair and makeup Becca had me get into the dress Harry had helped design for me, and then I walked into the main room of our hotel room.