Chapter 150

I allowed myself to collapse into my fiancés arms as I cried. I was still emotional and he was too, so he held me and kissed me and told me that he loved me over and over again.

I could feel the guilt and sorrow radiating off him. He knew he had screwed up, and he also knew he had one last shot before I walked away and never looked back.

These past few days I had run over legitimately ending our relationship a million times over in my head, but every time I did I knew that I would be doing the wrong thing.

That didn't mean that this wouldn't hurt and that we still wouldn't have a lot to work through, but for my own sake I had to try one last time to see if we could get past this.

In the midst of my crying I heard shuffling noises coming from the door and I looked to see the shadow of Ender outside.

He had been so concerned and I knew he wanted to know what was happening.

Ashton noticed the shuffling too and my head left the confines of his chest as he turned to see.

"He's worried." Ashton spoke quietly.

"I know." I said and Ashton turned back to kiss my forehead before scooting me off his lap so he could stand up.

I wiped my tears as he walked to the door and opened it, revealing a nervous looking Ender outside.

"Come in and talk to us." Ashton said and Ender stepped inside, his little lip trembling as he looked like he was about to cry. Ashton led him over to sit on the chair while I moved up to sit next to Ashton on the sofa.

There was a moment of silence as Ender looked at us before asking a question I never thought he would ever ask.

"Are you getting a divorce?" Ender asked us and both mine and Ashton's jaws dropped as Ender then completely broke down in front of us.

"Baby no. No no no no no." I then rushed over to hold him.

I tucked his head under my chin as I pulled him into my lap, wrapping my arms around him to hold him as he cried.

"We're not getting a divorce. We're not getting a divorce." I said to him, trying to soothe his worries.

Ashton came over and kneeled in front of us before reaching up to swipe his thumbs under Enders eyes.

"Hey, everything's okay." Ashton said to him.

"If everything's okay then why are you fighting?" Ender asked between sobs, his voice so high it broke.

"We're not fighting." I said.

"Ender, I need you to calm down so we can talk to you okay? We're going to have a grown up talk and I need you to settle down for me, alright?" Ashton said softly.

Ender tried to pull himself together and Ashton and I encouraged him along until instead of crying he was just clinging to me.

"I know that you're confused, and i'm so sorry that we upset you, we never meant for you to hurt because of us." I apologised to him.

"She's right, we never want to hurt you...people should never want to hurt anyone, but sometimes we do. And it sucks, it really does." Ashton said and I nodded. "Look, End, I hurt your sisters feelings very badly. I said some things I didn't mean and she needed time away from me."

"What did you say?" He asked.

"Ender." I cooed in his ear. "That's not something you ask."

"I said some not very nice things, okay. And when I did it made her very upset and so that's why she left and took you guys here. But I came over here to apologise, and tell her how sorry I was for saying what I said."