Does He Really Love Me? [E.D]

By TwoFacedLilac

"I thought you loved me." "I do." He whispers, as he reaches to wipe my tears. I smack his hand away. "Then y... More

0.1: The Library
0.2: The Day of The Party
0.3: Restless
0.4: Double Date?
0.5: See You Later
Author's Note
0.6: Suspended
Must Read!!
0.7: VIP Tickets
0.8: Here's Your Ticket
0.9: I'm Sorry
1.0: Forget About Him
1.2: Meet and Greet
1.3: What The Hell
1.4: Q&A
1.5: Excuse Me?
Read!!
1.6: Yes
1.7: I Can't
1.8: Spring Break
Dolan Twin Fandom
1.9: Spring Break Pt. 2
2.0: Are You Serious?
2.1: Thanks
2.2: Really?
Dear Hannah,
2.3: He Won't
2.4: Hotel
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
2.5: Dad
2.6: TYSM
2.7: You're Lying!
2.8: Promposal
2.9: Morning Sickness
Q&A
3.0: Pregnant?!
3.1: Lies
3.2: A Break?
They deleted chapter 3.2!!
3.3: Girl's Day
3.4: This is crazy!
3.5: Please
Not an Update
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
4.0
Fan Fiction Awards?!
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
5.0-(The End?)
The Note
Sequel??

1.1: 4OU Show

295 15 2
By TwoFacedLilac

One month and two weeks later.

"Don't worry Mrs. Joseph, we'll be extra safe tonight, and my parents won't mind her staying the night at my house." I said, as I reassured Julia's mom that we didn't need a chaperone for 4OU.

"Are you sure?" Mrs. Joseph asked.

"Yes, mom! We'll be fine! Now if Sky and I don't leave to get ready, we'll be late!" Julia exclaimed, as she grabbed her overnight bag.

"Call me when you're there, Julia." Her mom said sternly.

Julia gave her mom a thumbs up, and grabbed my arm.

"Now lets go! I want a good place to stand!" Julia said, as she pulled me out to my car.

"So do I!" I exclaimed, as we got in the car. "Wait, do you have your ID, and your ticket?" I asked.

"Yes, I double checked." Julia said.

"Okay, let's go get ready!" I said excitedly, as I pulled out of the driveway, and onto the road.

We sped to my house, and dashed inside. We ran up to my room. I opened my drawer, and pulled out my Ethan tank top, and some short shorts.

"Do you have your tank top with you?" I asked, as I started to change.

"Yeah, I do." Julia said, as she undressed, and put her Dolan Twin merch on.

I dug in my closet for my black converse, but I couldn't find them.

"Julia, have you seen my black converse?" I asked, as I closed my closet.

"No, I'm too busy to look. I'm doing my makeup." She said, as she put on some mascara.

I dropped to my hands, and knees, and looked under my bed. Bingo. I pulled out the shoes from under my bed, and rushed to put them on.

"How much make up are you going to wear?" I asked Julia, as I grabbed my makeup bag, and set it next to her.

"I'm only going to wear mascara, and some eyebrow gel. How about you?" She asked.

"Just mascara. I'll go eyebrow less." I said, as I pulled out my mascara.

She giggled, and swore under her breath, as she poked herself in the eye. About ten minutes later we were both done, and ready to leave.

"Snapchat time!" I said, as I unlocked my phone, and clicked on Snapchat.

Julia posed behind me, and I put on the dog filter. I took the picture, and put the caption: 4OU Here We Come!

"Now, let's head over there now. It's already five." I said, as I grabbed my small purse.

"Okay, Julia said, as she grabbed her purse.

Then, we were out the door, and on the road in no time. The 4OU tour was at the theater in downtown Houston. It's an hour from my house. I drove in a rush even though we had VIP tickets.

One hour later.

I parked at the McDonald's across from the theater.

"Lets go, Sky!" Julia yelled, as she ran out of the car, and towards the theater.

I had to Sprint to catch up to her. When we made it to the front of the theater there was already a long line that curved around the theater.

"Please tell me that's general admission." I said to Julia.

"I'm not sure. Let's go ask that lady. I think she's security." Julia said.

We walked up to the lady Julia was talking about. She was short, and super chunky, but luckily she looks very kind.

"Umm, excuse me." I said, as I hot her attention.

"Yes?" She asked, as she pulled out a walkie talkie from her pocket.

"Where's the line for VIP?" I asked, as I nervously looked at the time on my phone.

It's 6:15. The show starts at 8.

"That line is in the back of this theater. Just look for the end of the general admission line, and go a little bit further. Then there should be a sign that says 'VIP'." The lady said.

"Thank you so much!" Julia and I said.

Julia and I asked around the theater, and finally found the VIP line. We quickly got in line, as a group of girls rushed behind us. I leaned over to look at the front of the line, and there were about fifty people in front. As Julia and I stood in line we talked about random stuff. Then, we got bored of talking so we went on our phones. I got on Snapchat, and opened the picture I posted of Julia and I. Only about ten people saw it, and Ethan was one of them. Just as I was about to tell Julia the line started moving.

"Thank god!" Julia screamed happily.

Little by little people from the VIP line were getting in, and about fifteen minutes passed before it was our turn to get checked in.

"Tickets and ID's please." A guy with a long beard asked, as he held out his hand.

Julia and I handed him our tickets, and ID's. He scanned our tickets, and then looked over our ID's. Minutes passed, and I was getting impatient. Finally, he handed us our ID's back, and gave us some VIP lanyards.

"Go ahead." He said, as he moved aside.

Julia and I rushed inside, and followed a crowd of girls to the stage. When we got to the stage there was a group of girls right smack in the center standing in front, so Julia and I pushed passed them to get in the very front. Luckily, there were seats, so we sat down, and I looked at my phone for the time. It was 7:27.

"Ugh! We still have about thirty minutes." I said, as I typed in my password for my phone.

"That's so long!" Julia exclaimed, and a few girls behind us agreed with her.

As time slowly passed, we talked to some of the girls around us about the show. Soon the general admission people were let in, and the theater was packed.

"What part of the show are you most excited about?" I asked a tall girl with long red hair who was sitting next to me.

She tapped her chin, as she thought about it.

"Probably, the beginning when they jump out with the confetti guns." She said smiling.

"Same." I said smiling.

"Is this your first show?" She asked.

"Yeah, it is." I said.

"Since we bought VIP that means we get to meet them! How exciting!" She said smiling from ear to ear.

I just nodded my head, and smiled. This will be the first time I've talked to twins in a few months. I'm actually excited about seeing them. Especially, Ethan. Just as I was about to say something to Julia the lights dimmed,and we immediately stood up. Julia looped her arms through mine. A video of Grayson and Ethan started to play, and Julia and I leaned against the rail that was blocking us from getting closer to the stage. The video was of the twins getting ready for the show, and just as the video ended the song Tuesday came on. Then, Grayson and Ethan jumped out, as they shot the confetti guns. The whole crowd lost it, and started screaming. Me included. We were all screaming at the top of our lungs. Soon the crowd calmed down. Ethan and Grayson were pacing the stage, as they looked at the crowd. They looked as if they were looking for somebody. They both had a emotionless face, and the crowd became completely silent. Then Grayson stood right in front of me, as he stared at me.

"Ethan." Grayson said, as his voice boomed through the theater.

Grayson waved Ethan over, and pointed at me. Ethan's eyes met mine, and he smiled. I couldn't help, but smile back.

"I'm glad you made it." Ethan said, as his eyes never leave mine.

I uncomfortably look around, and people are staring at me confused.

"Houston! We're glad you made it out here tonight!" Grayson yelled, and the crowd once again went wild, but I stared at Ethan.

Ethan looked away, and the show went on.

Two hours later.

When the show finally ended it was time for the meet and greet. Security was getting all the general admission people out. This took about twenty minutes, and was way longer then expected. Then, they announced that the meet and greet line started down the hall, so Julia and I once again shoved our way out of the stage room, and down the hall. Some how we managed to get third in line.

"Thank goodness, we don't have to wait long." Julia said, as she sighed with relief.

"I know right! I'm already ready for bed." I said, as I gently rubbed my eyes.

We stood in line waiting for Ethan and Grayson to start the meet and greet. About ten minutes passed before the first girl was let in. Finally.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N

Chapter eleven!! Wow! I'm sorry that I made you guys wait for so long for another chapter, but I was super busy. Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! Please, please, please don't forget to comment. It lets me know how you guys are liking the book, and etc. Also you can DM me whenever. I will try to answer as quickly as possible!

Peace!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

720K 16.1K 44
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 18.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...