Does He Really Love Me? [E.D]

By TwoFacedLilac

"I thought you loved me." "I do." He whispers, as he reaches to wipe my tears. I smack his hand away. "Then y... More

0.1: The Library
0.2: The Day of The Party
0.3: Restless
0.4: Double Date?
0.5: See You Later
Author's Note
0.6: Suspended
Must Read!!
0.7: VIP Tickets
0.8: Here's Your Ticket
1.0: Forget About Him
1.1: 4OU Show
1.2: Meet and Greet
1.3: What The Hell
1.4: Q&A
1.5: Excuse Me?
Read!!
1.6: Yes
1.7: I Can't
1.8: Spring Break
Dolan Twin Fandom
1.9: Spring Break Pt. 2
2.0: Are You Serious?
2.1: Thanks
2.2: Really?
Dear Hannah,
2.3: He Won't
2.4: Hotel
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
2.5: Dad
2.6: TYSM
2.7: You're Lying!
2.8: Promposal
2.9: Morning Sickness
Q&A
3.0: Pregnant?!
3.1: Lies
3.2: A Break?
They deleted chapter 3.2!!
3.3: Girl's Day
3.4: This is crazy!
3.5: Please
Not an Update
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
4.0
Fan Fiction Awards?!
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
5.0-(The End?)
The Note
Sequel??

0.9: I'm Sorry

324 18 0
By TwoFacedLilac

A/N

Let me just start with saying that updates will be slow for a few weeks, because I just lost both of my great grandmother in a span of one week. And I also just witnessed one of there dead bodies, and it felt like a punch in the stomach. But honestly the Dolan Twins videos and funny tweets have been helping me through the loss. Anyway, I hope you guys have been enjoying this book, because I sure am enjoying it. (Writing it that is.)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                                     After Julia and I got home from Starbucks. We gave my mom her latte, and Julia went home. After Julia left it was just my mom and I.

"When does Saige get home again?" I asked, as my mom and I sat on the sofa.

"Any second now, actually." My mom said, as she looked at her phone. "She's usually home by 2:05."

"Okay." I said, as I got up from the sofa.

"Why?"

"I was just asking, and I wanted to make conversation." I said smiling.

I started to walk towards the stairs.

"Where are you going?" She asked, as she turned, and looked at me.

"To my room. I need to call someone." I said.

My mom nodded her head, and sipped her coffee. I ran upstairs, and laid on my bed. I pulled out my phone, and clicked on the FaceTime app. I looked for Ethan's contact, then called him. He didn't answer the first time, so I tried again.

I really need to talk to him about what happened earlier. The kiss.

This time he answered on the fourth ring. His face filled my screen along with a running shower head.

"Oh my god! Did I call at a wrong time?" I asked, as I covered my face in embarrassment.

Ethan let out a small chuckle, and pushed his wet hair out of his eyes.

"No, it's fine. I'm only taking a shower." Ethan said sarcastically.

"Okay......anyways are you okay?" I asked, as I scratched my head.

"I'm better then I was when I first heard the news, but Grayson's still not back from wherever he went yet. I think he's taking it the hardest." Ethan said, as the water ran down his face.

"That sucks. I'm here for you guys. Even if I'm not the best at comforting. Anyways, I was just calling to clear the air about what happened earlier." I said.

Ethan sighed, and nervously ran his fingers through his hair.

"I know I kissed you, but I still only think of you as a friend, Sky. I'm sorry." He said.

Crack!

I think my heart just broke. I nod my head at him.

"It didn't mean anything to me either." I lied, as my bottom lip quivered.

"Sky, I really am sorry. I don't know what made me kiss you, and I'm sorry if I hurt you." Ethan said.

My tears blur my vision.

"No, you don't need to be sorry. I don't know why I'm so hurt! You're famous, and I'm not. Nothing works out between two opposite people who have two different lifestyles. I'm so sorry for your loss, Ethan. See you in a few months. Bye." I choke out, as tears stream down my face.

I wipe my tears, and notice that Ethan has started to cry. I wave goodbye.

"Sky, wa-."

I end the FaceTime before he can finish. I can't stand to hear him apologize to me again. I might cry more then I already am. There's an ache in my chest that feels like it won't go away. I threw my phone to the ground, and shoved my face into my pillow. I cried, and cried. I ended up crying myself to sleep, and luckily nobody came in to check on me.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"Sky, wake up! You're going to be late." My mom said, as she shook me awake.

I groaned, and covered my face with the blanket.

"Sky, I'm not going to play games with you today. Get up now! If you actually set your alarm clock, I wouldn't have to get you up!" My mom said angrily, as she ripped the blanket off of me.

I'm to sad to even be mad at my mom. I slowly crawl out of bed, and look at my mom. Her face turns from anger to worry.

"Are you okay? We're you crying?" My mom asked.

Tears filled my eyes, as the ache in my chest came back.

"I'm not okay." I barely choke out, as I collapse on the ground in tears.

My mom sits down next to me, and pulls me into a hug.

"What's wrong, Sky?" My mom asked, as she practically cradled me.

I debated wether or not to actually tell her the truth, but in the end I was honest with her.

"Ethan.....kissed me, and then he told me...it didn't mean....anything! How...could...he....do that.....to me?" I choke out. "And.....he.....made....the...first...move."

"Sometimes guys are just plain mean, Sky. It'll be alright." My mom said, as she ran her hand down my hair.

We sat on the ground, as I cried my eyes out.

"Sky, I know you're in a lot of pain right now, but I can't let you miss anymore school. Besides, today's Friday, so no school tomorrow." She said soothingly.

"Okay...I'll..get ready." I muttered, as I steady my breath, and stand up.

My mom nods her head, and leaves my room. I grab my phone from off the floor. There's two new Snapchat stories from Grayson, and twenty-one unread messages from Ethan. I delete the notification about Ethan's messages, and open Grayson's Snapchat stories. One is a picture of a plane, and it says 'LA here we come.' The second Snapchat is  a picture of Ethan sleeping, his head phones are in, and his eyes are red and puffy. The caption read 'What happened to him? He seems, so sad, and I don't think it's from our dad's passing. He seems...heartbroken. :('

Did the kiss actually mean something to Ethan? Was he lying about what he said?

Sky, just stop! You're going to hurt yourself more if you keep assuming things.

I looked in the mirror, and was instantly horrified. I looked super pale, and my eyes were red and puffy. I grab my makeup bag, and start putting on some makeup to cover the horror, which was my face. After I apply a quick coat of mascara I get dressed. I put on some ripped skinny jeans, with a black sweater. I grab my phone, and my backpack, and head to the stairs. Just as I reach the stairs my phone rings. I look at the Caller ID, it's Julia, so I answer it.

"Where the hell are you? School starts any minute now, and I had to find a last minute ride to school!" She exclaimed.

"I'm sorry. I woke up late. I promise I'll be there for first period." I said, as I walked down the stairs.

"You better be." She said, and hung up.

I sighed, and shoved my phone in my pocket.

"Do you want some breakfast, Sky?" My mom asked.

"No." I said, as I grabbed my car keys. "I'm already running late. I don't want to be anymore late. Bye."

I slowly walk to my car, and try to keep from crying. The ache in my chest feels like it's never going away. Why did Ethan have to do this to me?

I get into the car, and drive to school. When I get there I check in at the front office, and walk to AP Biology. When I walk into the classroom, everybody looks at me. I walk with my head hung low to my seat next to Julia. The teacher luckily continues the lesson, so the attention isn't on me for long.

"You look like hell! What's going on Sky?" Julia whisper yells to me. "Is it Ethan?"

"I'll tell you later. I have to catch up with my classes right now." I whisper back.

She nods her head, and turns back to her notes. I manage to pay attention for my first two class periods, but completely lost it in third period. I burst into tears, and the whole class goes silent.

"Ms. Winters are you okay?" Mr. Johnson, my English teacher, asked me.

"I'll take her to the bathroom." Julia said, as she grabs my arm, and pulls me out of my seat.

She drags me out of the classroom, and into the bathroom. She locks the bathroom door, so no one can come in.

"What's wrong? You can tell me now." Julia said.

The ache in my chest is much worse now then it was when Ethan told me he didn't like me like that.

I explain to Julia what happened during my FaceTime with Ethan.

"Sky, you couldn't have expected him to have feelings for you. Not that you're not  good enough for him, but you guys are two different people, with two different lives. And you said it didn't mean anything to you. What's the sudden change?" Julia asked.

"I know.....that's what I told him. I told him I knew that it wouldn't work anyways." I muttered. "Did you see Grayson's snapchat about Ethan?"

"Sky, Ethan was like that, because he just lost his dad. Wouldn't you be in tears if you lost your dad?" Julia asked, as she crossed her arms over her chest.

I nodded my head.

"Exactly, so you just have to move on. You can't just expect a celebrity to like you." Julia said, as she held my shoulders.

"I know." I said, as I hugged her.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                                      A/N

Guys, next chapter will be chapter ten!! Wow, we are not even halfway through the book yet. Anyway, I hope you guys are enjoying the book. Don't forget to comment, vote, follow, and most importantly enjoy.

Oh I almost forgot what do you think is the Dolan Twins announcement? Three more days till we find out.

PEACE!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
740K 16.6K 45
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 18.9K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...