Metamorphasis

By WhisperOfSouls

Lilly was considered the runt of her pack. Nobody saw her as anything more than the ugly duckling but she was... More

Prologue - The Event
Author's Note
Chapter 1 - Meeting Liz
Chapter 2 - My Alpha, My Mate, My Friend
Chapter 3 - The Oath
Chapter 4 - Surprise
Chapter 5 - New Discovery/My Leave
Chapter 6 - A True Vision
Chapter 7 - A secret
IMPORTANT - Update
Chapter 8 - A New Beginning
Chapter 9 - Confusion/Change
Chapter 10 - Dinner
Chapter 11 - Time Lapse
Chapter 12 - Broken
Chapter 13 - The Ride
Chapter 14 - Prep
Chapter 15 - Surprise Reunion
Chapter 16- Test
Chapter 17-Unknown
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 21-Part 2
Chapter 22
IMPORTANT UPDATE
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
CHAPTER 25
Chapter 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
SHORT MAIN CHARACTER BIOS
CHAPTER 32
NOT TO OFFEND ANY READERS
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34 PART 1
SIDE NOTE
CHAPTER 34 PART 2
CHAPTER 34 FINAL PART-PART 3
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
SHORT EXPLANATION/RE-CAP
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
IMPORTANT NOTICE
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
UPDATED CHARACTER BIOS!!!
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
HALLOWEEN SPECIAL
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
Chapter 68
QUESTION FOR MY READERS
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
PLEASE READ : Goodbye Kitty
CHAPTER 73 PART 1
CHAPTER 73 - PART 2
KEEP IN MIND - NON STORY RELATED ADVICE...But please read.
CHAPTER 74
SURVEY QUESTION
SNEAK PEAK - GUESS WHO THIS IS
CHAPTER 76 - BETTER THAN ME
AUTHORS NOTE - SKIP IT/IGNORE IT IF YOU DONT LIKE IT
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78 - CURTAIN CALL
CHAPTER 79 - The Mind Is The Worst Prison
CHAPTER 80 - The Struggle
CHAPTER 81 - "Hello, Mr. Stranger"
Chapter 82 - New Dawn
CHAPTER 83 - BRING IT ON
NOT AN UPDATE

CHAPTER 75

6.3K 173 6
By WhisperOfSouls

Daniel's POV

The rogues came out of nowhere blocking our path and sending us flying towards the trees. I grabbed Lilly pulling her towards me and cradling her head on my chest just as we hit the trunk. I created a shield but even that was like hitting a wall at a high velocity. "Ahhh!" I screamed and grinded my teeth as my body absorbed the shock. Growling could be heard all around me, "Looky what we have here, boys." Someone exclaimed jokingly as I tried to regain my sense of direction.

"So tell me muscle man, where is that pretty little friend of yours?" WHAT!  I got up suddenly realizing that Lilly was no longer in my arms. I looked towards my side trying to find her but she wasn't there. I caught a glimpse of Nathan fending off four rogues as anger filled me. One of the rogues around me, the possible leader, got closer trying to reach my collar only to have his hand viciously bitten away by a blur of violet and black.

Fur erupped everywhere as we shifted and I went for there throats. Lilly whiplashed the leader by the hand she held firmly between her canines before tossing him aside and bitting the next in land. Help, Nathan! I heard her yell at me as she furiously tore into one of the rogues who howled in pain as his blood spluttered over him. Nathan was actually doing pretty well taking in mind that he stood alone against four.

It was against my better judgement but I also couldn't disobey a direct order so I rushed to Nathan's side. We quickly dealt with the four wolves attacking him until I heard a noise I hoped never to hear. Lilly's loud scream. We both turned around to see a wolf latched on to her arm. Lilly exploded in flames causing the wolf on her arm to howl in agony as the fire licked at his fur and exposed skin filling the air around us with the smell of burnt hair.

She threw him off and limped towards him but we beat her to him. The poor thing never knew what hit him as we ripped into him making sure he died. By the time we finished we could hear other wolves coming closer but there scents were familiar. We shifted to human and Lilly screamed punching a tree with her good hand in the process, "Ahhh! Dam it, this hurts like hell." She screamed holding her bitten arm. Nathan held her murmuring into her ear, "You'll heal soon 'Lil. It'll be alright trust me."

I walked over to Nathan's truck with the open door in the middle of the road and took out a botle of water made from our special blend from his glove compartment. I made it back just as several pack wolves came through the trees. "Holy mother of god, what happened here?" Someone asked but was quickly overshadowed by Lilly's cursing. "Lilly?" Someone asked as Nathan picked her up bridal style and began walking toward his truck. "We were attacked by rogues. What the hell do you think happened?"

Nathan's reply earned a few evil glares, "We're taking Lilly home." He stated after I lugged the bikes into his trucks trunk. "She needs to go to the medic not home." Jeremy spoke up coming through the ranks of guards, "She's injured. She needs help." He repeats but he's only telling us something we already know. "Put me down. Put me down Nate, dam it!" Lilly demanded and Nathan relented with an adoring smile on his face.

"Jeremy, you missed all the exitement. Now, you have to clean up this mess," she told him pointing towards the dead and injured wolves, "While I go home and treat my arm." She finished and began walking back but Jeremy stopped her. She winced and Nathan pushed him off her with a growl, "Watch what you fucking touch." He sneered and Jeremy got up snarling, "How dare you!" He growled back and began walking towards them again before crashing into my wall.

"What the hell," he murmured, "Nathan, get her in the truck now. Sorry, we can't stay and talk Mr. Maddox but as you've made her injury worse we must be leaving." I explained and got in the drivers seat to head home. Jeremy and his friends kept trying to walk towards us but none of them could get through my field. They didn't understand it and it was fustrating them but they'd be free to go as soon as we left. "Lilly, are you ok?" I asked and she nodded from the crook in Nathan's arm.

"I've been better but you know... at least I'm not dead, right?" She replied with a smirk joking although I didn't see the joke in any of this. "We'll get you treated at home." I added and kept driving. Jay, we got attacked by rogues, get the med kit ready Lilly is injured. I sent the message to him wanting everything prepared for us. "Babe, I'm bleeding all over your truck," Lilly murmured and Nathan laughed. "Lil, sweetheart it's alright. I can have the whole thing cleaned don't worry just hold on we're almost there."

Jay's POV

Lilly being injured was the only thing that registered in my mind before I rushed out of my sons room and towards the infirmary. "Marcus, stay here." I ordered as I rushed to get everything ready. A few moments later they walked in with Lilly cradled in her mates arms, "Keep Marcus away. I don't want him to see me like this, I'm all bloody." She murmured as they carried her into the infirmary. "Of course." I assured her as they passed me by and everyone in the house came out.

"What's going on?" Someone asked as the door rang and everyone turned to look at it as if expecting it to open by itself, "Ignore the dam door. Lilly is injured," I explain, "What?" Marcus voice cuts through my explanation, "Go back to your room, Marcus. I told you to stay there didn't I?" I told him as the door bell rang followed by loud knocks. I looked at the door and back again but Marcus was out of sight, "Dam it..." I murmured as I made my way into the infirmary.

"I'm fine, dam it....Brad I said I'm fine." I heard from the outside as I entered the door to see her surrounded by her mate, her brother, her guard and, "Marcus, dear don't you ever curse." I heard Lilly tell him. "Promise you'll be alright?" He pleaded with her as we took off her now ruined leather jacket. "Marcus, this guys are exagerating. I'm completely fine. Now, could you just wait outside and maybe make a snack?" She asked him and he nodded as he left.

Wolves healed much quicker than humans did but that didn't mean we could escape the pain or agony of injury. Bigger wounds meant longer healing times that were still shorter than normal; what took a human a week to heal just took a wolf a couple of days and what took them days took us hours. We could stil bleed to death. I took out gauze pads, bandages, antibacterial disinfectant, antibioticts along with the cleaning solution.

"This won't.." I began and she snorted, "Jay it's going to hurt. I know." She commented as she placed her face on Nathan chest clutching him close as I began cleaning the wound. She wince and howled, "Ahhhh!" I worked as fast as possible but if we didn't clean it properly it would get infected and that was no picnic. "Brad keep them out." I told him as the door rang again. He nodded and left, "No broken bones so no cast but you'll need a sling for a few hours." I explained.

She nodded, "Danny, go rest. You used up a lot of energy today and I don't want you to be tired all the time." She told Daniel who refused to move. "I'm fine." He replied and Lilly scoffed, "Fine my ass. Danny go rest, now. Please, I know your tired and you need rest just as much as anyone." She repeated, "You won't be at your peak if your tired and then where would I be?" She added with a smile. "Alright but call me if you need anything." He told her and left.

"Done, now go rest. You lost quite a bit of blood and Nathan you too. You guys used your powers and I know that uses a good chunk of energy." I suggested and Lilly sat up dropping her legs over the bed as Nathan helped her up. She wobbled and Nathan picked her up making sure not to put pressure on her slingged arm, "Ill take you to bed." He whispered to her and she sighed, "I can walk you know." She murmured but made no effort to walk.

"Lilly!" Someone called out from the kitchen and we turned. "Alpha Maddox, Hi." Lilly murmured, "Alpha forgive any rudeness but she needs rest. She lost blood and her injury is healing. If you want to talk you'll talk later." I told him and he nodded in agreement. "Get better soon, Lilly. If you need anything let me know." He added as he opened the door. "I will Alpha Maddox." She replied as the door closed.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE, AND ADD TO YOUR LIBRARIES!!!! If you or someone you know can make book trailers let me know :) Enjoy!!! Lil is a play on Lilly and not on little. Next chapter will feature a surprise and will be on a blooming couple can you guess which couple? Hint...Its not Nilly (Nate&Lilly)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 71 18
A werewolf pack attacks a school, or so what it seems. Lilly was able to escape, somewhat. Aaron, the Alpha of the pack finds out that Lilly is his m...
378K 11.7K 26
Cira Olivia Thomas is the daughter of Kaiya and Darren Thomas, Alpha and Luna of The White Crescent Pack. She is the runt of the pack, like her moth...
300K 7.9K 21
Annabelle is the runt of the litter her parents disowned her the day she was born just because they wanted a boy so he can be the next alpha. When A...
398K 13.5K 37
Lilly, a human, is caught between two overbearing alphas. Both claim her, but only one will have her. A story that contains passion and betrayal. ...