You Belong To Me

By Tredellstopher

Fourth Book To The Series: Were not perfect at all I will say that, we're just two people so in love who refu... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two (Pt 1)
Chapter Three (Pt 2)
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chater Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chater Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen (Part One)
Chapter Twenty (Part Two)
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty One
Chapter Fourty Two
Chapter Fourty Three
Chapter Fourty Four
Chapter Fourty Five
Chapter Fourty Six
Chapter Fourty Seven
Chapter Fourty Eight
• Note •
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chaper Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy (The Last)
BOOK FIVE... YES !!

Chapter Sixty Four

257 13 8
By Tredellstopher

Kera Wendell

"That's a wrap!" The photographer said taking the last photo. The photo immediately appears all over the camera and computer.

"You guys did amazing." The girls came over to my drinking some water from their water bottle.

"It's a natural thing." Allisya flipped her curly ponytail.

"Oh mommy you should let us do a KM shoot real quick outside?" Avanni beamed as Lisya chimes along.

"You wanna model for KM?"

"Real quick." They bounced up and down.

"Fine." I smiled grabbing my Range Rover keys from my purse. "Watch my purse and stay here." They nodded as I went towards the photographer.

"Do you mind if we do a quick KM shoot--"

"Say no more Fransisco(himself) always does the job right. And anything for you and your beautiful daughters." The photographer said. Fransisco's personality was so inspirational and uplifting to me, that's why I always have him take the girls photos and they love him.

I went out to the RR to grab the last available KM box I have with two shirts and one windbreaker. I'd sent off Layla's things yesterday, I mean Chanel would have done it but I don't know where her and I stand. I could give her a call later on but she's the one who quit, I can't chase her down. I'm a professional business woman and model. If anything she needs to be chasing me down.

Heading back inside after getting some sun on the cloudy yet sunny day. I love this California weather, most of the time. I sat the box down on the table. I removed the tape from the box grabbing one black shirt and one white.

"I'll take white." Avanni said placing her water bottle down. Lisya grabbed black and they went in the bathroom to change.

Their designers got them ready while I bagged up some of the clothes that was lingering. After them repeatedly doing fashion shoots and being on tv I had to hire them a team. So they had their designs, photographs wardrobe and makeup personal.

When they changed I was amazed at them wanted to represent KM. I mean it was so cute even heart warming. Made me want to cry but I didn't this time. I pulled my iPhone while standing behind the photograph to take my own pictures as well.

Well to late for crying because a joyous tear came about in my eyes as I sent this picture to mama, Trey, Brayden, Darrien, my dad's wife, my aunts who adores them, Layla, Marcus, Stephane, Bam, my workers at work, their security guard Matt who also admire them and vise versa. I also posted it to snapchat and Instagram.

"He took ten shots is that enough Miss. Kera?" Fransisco's assistant asked.

"Yeah." I responded fanning my eyes.

"They've gotten so big and bold each time we work with them."

"I know, I don't want them to grow up at all."

I smiled as the girls talked to Francisco and he was telling them a joke making the burst out laughing. My phone was completely going off from a bunch of messages of heart eyes and 'they are so cute's'.

This gives me so much inspiration not only for the girls but I need to start doing more photo shoots with the boys. Moments like these are unforgettable.

*****

Trey was at work so I had to stop by and pick up the boys from Bam's. She didn't mind watching them since they didn't want to come here. I took the kids to The Catch where hella paparazzi is, but the food is so good. It's one of the top celebrity restaurant in California.

They were use to it by now of the flashing lights and cameras but I had two of my security guards with who also work for KM.

"Hey Kera how are things with Trey?" One of the paparazzi asked me but I kept it moving along with the kids.

We immediately got VIP services in front of a few who were before us. Once being inside our security left as the waiter took us to a table.

"You're pretty." Kobe says flirting with the waitress. I laughed because she was actually, a slim thick white girl with long blond hair, nice shape and her makeup was beat.

"Thank you Kobe." She responded.

"Mommy she knows my name." Kobe giggles hiding his blush. She placed our menus down before politely leaving.

"Ma' when does the new KM come out?"
Allisya says looking at her menu. It makes me overjoyed that they are intrigued by KM.

"I don't know yet. The factories are making one more of the red and orange collection then I have to pick new colors for the next set."

"I have a color suggestion."

"What?"

"Maybe like a blue or turquoise color. And instead of having black and white as the main color you could do like different colors."

"I might, maybe you and your sister can design a shirt for me."

"Really?" She beamed.

"Yeah."

"Stop!" Kobe spat at Avanni who was messing with his coloring menu.

"Don't yell Kobe."

"She's taking my stuff, without asking."
He whined while moving the crayons between him and Adrian.

"Avanni stop and Kobe you stop yelling."

"Dre' you wanna a do a photoshop soon with your brother?"

"Yeah sure. You know I'm a professional that's why all the girls love ya' boy. That way ya' dig."

"Mhm lies." The girls responded coughing purposely.

"Stop hatin'." I laughed at each of them.

"And what can I get to drink you all?" The waitress came back over and asked.

"Lemon water for me, a lemonade for Kobe."

"Two strawberry lemonades." Avanni said

"And one Sprite." Adrian finished. I guess she remembered all that because she didn't write anything down. She left once more as I went to reply to some of my messages and check my Instagram. Ever since posting that picture of the girls my social media is going crazy.

"Look." I gave them my phone as the girls both blushed at the picture.

"Let me see."

I showed Adrain who'd just asked.

"Ew ugly." He joked.

"No who's ugly is Selena." I chuckle a little in shock at Avanni's fast clap back.

"I'm just playin' ... just had to bring her up." Adrian's says making hand gestures.

The waiter placed our drinks on the table and sure enough we were ready to order. After she wrote down specifics from what the kids wanted she left again.

******

"I gotta head to KM real quick, drop something off at Marcus'." I told Trey grabbing my ProteinWorld shake since I didn't eat dinner.

"That can't wait until tomorrow?" He whined kissing my neck.

"No move." I whinnied playfully. Actually wanting him to get away from me right now. I've becoming so good at lying it's a part of my nature.

"Hurry back."

"Yeah yeah." He smacked my ass as I placed on my KM windbreaker grabbing my iPhone.

******

He stood at the door with the hands on the frame, he had no shirt on showing his abs and tattoos with his light chocolate brownskin with some grey sweatpants. For a split second when I gave him a once over I could have sworn I saw his large dick peeking through. That was a completely turn on...

"If we gonna talk let's talk if not I'm leaving." Tristan stood to the side and let me in.

Tristan closed the door walking behind me and I didn't even trust his ass. I don't even know why I'm even here. I just want him to get on the same page as me and let's be down with this. I sat on his black couch unzipping my jacket and taking it off.

He looked at me and my chest a couple times and now he was full on staring. I clenched my jaw ready to snap on him.

"What? Are you gonna talk!" I spat growing irritated.

"Well it's kind of hard to talk when you have your nipples out saying hi to me."

I looked down and sure enough my nipples were out. I didn't have a bra on when I took a shower, I just had on my VS underwear and my body suit. I sighed not even feeling like putting them away because he's already seen it anyways.

"You already seen them so let's get to the point."

He bit his lips. "Damn okay."

"Tristan I'm not available so this has to stop. I thought you wanted to be my friend that's why I agree to the dinner but it turned into something completely different."

He sat a little closer to me.

Tristan Thompson

"I'm sorry that I did that. I didn't mean to come on to you like that."

I like Kera, I had a crush on her for a while now and I know for a few facts that Trey don't lay it on her like a real man and he definitely doesn't treat her right. I just know that. I can't let her live like this, I want her to be happy and I know she has a little thang' for me. For example when I pulled her on my lap that night, yes she was half asleep but she curled up to me tight. I had a chance to touch her ass and she giggled. When I kissed her she liked it, a man knows how a real woman feels and I know.

Today she wore a body suit showing her thick ass and thighs, her nipples all out. Come on, who does that specially if she's keeps saying she's not single. She knows damn well she got a thang' for me. Single or not.

"Well I appreciate that." I looked at the way her lips moved and her light Carmel skin reflected with the light. She's so beautiful. Damn a nigga want to take her upstairs and let her ride me, maybe hit it from the back. "So you need to stop sending flowers... just stop talking to me." She looked at me and I knew right then and there she was lying.

"Okay." I leaned back.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to say it like that." She regrets. Example number two.

"Nah' you good."

"Tristan." She said and I looked her dead in the face trying to read her. She was blocking it.

"I said you good."

I got up heading to the kitchen to get a drink. I felt her presence behind me when I grabbed a Gatorade. When I turned around she was right there staring up at me with her big brown eyes.

In that moment I kissed her forehead. Her little arms wrapped around me into a hug. I placed my arms around her engulfing her scent she smelled like vanilla. She let go of me and we looked at each other. My dimples imprinted before she walked away to leave.

The next day I was headed to work and after last night my head isn't in doing anything. I couldn't focus but I knew If I stay around trey to long I could crack about everything with me and Tristan. I had on my 'Pink Flow' crop top, light blue washed jeans with tan/nude bag and dad hat. As I was in the living room trying to make sure my purse had everything,
Unexpectedly April popped up. 

"Grandma!" The kids shouted as Trey came from the kitchen holding a sandwich. April was here seeing the kids but that had nothing to do with me and I am fine with her doing so.

I grabbed my Gucci bag and phone to head out.

"You ain't staying?" Trey asked.

"No I'm heading to work."

"Work?" He asked raising his eyebrow.

"Yes."

"You work too damn much."

"No I don't & I don't know where this is headed." I replied folded my arms.

"You ain't never here." He raised his voice.

"Trey don't start I'm with the kids more than you."

"Oh really like now!"

"Like now what? I'm the one who gets all of them up in the morning make breakfast, drop them off some days. Head to work, comeback cook dinner help with homework and repeat all over again. And what do you do besides sit and drink beer."

"I help with the keys so don't lie!" He spat at me actually scaring the kids.

"Stop yelling. You don't help that's why you're getting so defensive."

"Whatever." He waved me off.

"Yeah whatever."

Snatching my Gucci bag from the couch, I went outside slamming the door. I didn't have time for him when I manage with the kids and still go to work. He's with them one day of the week and all of a sudden he expects father of the year.

*****

"So you got into because he thinks your working too much?"

"Yes." I told Marcus coming over to sit on my work couch after I just finished off emails.

"He doesn't make sense for real tho'." He hummed.

"I know." I leaned back resting my arms on my chest. I was in complementation of telling him about the whole Tristan situation but I didn't. I know how Marcus can get.

"You need a blunt?"

"No, I don't smoke." I laughed as he pulled my legs on him.

"Just a lil puff."

"Marcus were not smoking in here or at all now shut it before I tell Q."

"Hoe, Q don't care about—"

I looked at him before grabbing my phone pretending to text Qaumar. He snatched my phone from me.

"Stop."

"Does Chanel still work here?" He asks out of the blue.

"No she quit after the whole Bam stole her boyfriend thing... I haven't talked to her."

"Mh."

Chanel walked in unexpectedly, and that was definitely ironic and I sensed a small attitude. She plastered a fake smile and came over.

"Hello." Chanel answered.

"Hey Chanel."

"Oh hey Marcus."

"Hey love how you doing?"

"I'm alright." She replied nonchalantly.

"Why you quit?" Marcus asked and I hit him in the arm because I'd just told him.

She laughed, "What is this about?"

"Whatchu' mean?" I replied.

"Y'all in her gossiping or something. I just came in here to get the rest of my things from my office and in here." She snaps.

"We wasn't gossiping." Marcus chuckles.

"Mh." She walked in her old work space and got her things.

"I don't know what you're problem is but cut it. I didn't do shit to you. You and Bam had problems which caused things." I snapped back. I was not in the mood for her and Trey's issues at home.

"Yeah it's all my fault Kera? You kept the hoe working here for what? She stole my man and you kept her. Some business woman you are."

"She's a great worker! And I hate to say it but Corey wasn't yours specially if he has a child with Bam, and then went back to where he started."

Marcus coughed obnoxiously crossing his legs. Shots fired.

"You know what fuck this whole shit I'm done completely, you and the hoe up each other ass anyway." She begin to walk out.

"Deuces." I said. She slammed my office door.

"You just get keep a break."

"I really can't... I have more people coming and going out of my life I'm so tired."

He looked at me skeptical. I closed my eyes leaning back and resting.

"Babe come lean on daddy." Marcus said after a moment of silence, I bursted out laughing.

"Marcus shut it."

He mumbles under his breath while leaving his head on my stomach. I rubbed his head smiling.

"We need to go on a date."

"Alright when and where?" I asked, he laughed lightly.

"Real soon babe. I love you two K."

"I loved you M."

"Ha, you get it KM like KM." He jokes.

"You're such a fool."

I know I said I wasn't going to update but I know twelve of y'all can go vote on my book (the first book) Behind His Fame to get me at 1K. Ps things are about to be turned times ten, who's really ready?        —Tredellstopher 💫

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

558K 31.7K 47
⚠SEQUEL TO THE ASSISTANT!!! PLEASE READ THE FIRST BOOK OR YOU'RE GOING TO BE CONFUSED⚠ It's been three months since the disastrous outcome at Chris's...
132K 5.6K 26
No matter how much one person wants the other. No matter how "perfect" they may seem. They can still be perfectly wrong for each other. Spin off to i...
3.7K 444 41
When Tristan; an ordinary and humble guy, gets a job as a bodyguard to a very proud and spoiled Angel, he wanted nothing to do with her and neither d...
89.4K 2.3K 41
He broke her, he fixed her, and now.... Well now he loves her. He always has. So much that he'd kill for her. For them. The last part of Mason and Va...