You Belong To Me

By Tredellstopher

Fourth Book To The Series: Were not perfect at all I will say that, we're just two people so in love who refu... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two (Pt 1)
Chapter Three (Pt 2)
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chater Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chater Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen (Part One)
Chapter Twenty (Part Two)
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty One
Chapter Fourty Two
Chapter Fourty Three
Chapter Fourty Four
Chapter Fourty Five
Chapter Fourty Six
Chapter Fourty Seven
Chapter Fourty Eight
• Note •
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chaper Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy (The Last)
BOOK FIVE... YES !!

Chapter Sixty Three

285 17 1
By Tredellstopher

Layla Neverson

Weeks maybe even a whole month passed by and things were still rough between Terrence and I. I hardly ever texted my ex but we still keep in touch. I yawned while snuggling to the blanket. Terrence was in the shower, I knew because of the steam, his soap and running water.

There's also something I've been keeping from him because we hardly communicate with each other. It was bothering me to the max but he needed to apologize to me because his assumptions are wrong.

As the tv restarted another episode of Empire, Terrence came out with a towel wrapped around his body. The water droplets glistening down his brown chocolate skin. His curls were all wet and cute along with his pearly white teeth.

His clothes were on the foot on the bed along with his underwear. He towel dropped as he dried his whole body off, and sure enough mad or not I looked. His long thick member was striking out with his six pack abs right above. I began to get hot flashes & stomach from the secret I've been keeping. I tired not to groan while moving to make the slight pain stop.

"You alright?" He asked— and as if that was a green light I begin to cry because the pain felt worst. He must of heard my weeps because he came over and pulled me in his arms. I rejected it trying to get up of the bed. Slowly I succeeded.

My arms went above my head trying to block out some of the sun that was shining through.

After I put the down his eyes were directly on my lower region.

"Layla what is going on? Despite what we going through I'ma be here for you. Tell me what's going on because we need to talk."

"Terrence I-I could be pregnant."

"What? I thought you said you were on the pill?"

"And I said no, then I told you, you need to start using protection. The last couple times you haven't..." I spat.

"Baby I'm not mad and I don't want to be," he grabbed my hand squeezing it. "It's just kinda unexpected but if you are I'ma be a daddy and I couldn't ask for nothing else from you. This moment of you telling me this gives me so much inspiration because we're creating a life." He pulled me on his lap.

"Terrence I just want to apologize for what happened and how I was acting. I'll completely cut Justin off to be with you. I love you so much." I played in his damp curls.

"You don't have to cut him off. Y'all can be friends or whatever just let that nigga know if he crossing some lines Ima fuck him up. I don't play that."

"Yes sir." I kissed his earlobe, starting to lick and suck on his neck.

"I hope you hear me." He says laughingly while rubbing on my ass.

"I hear you."

My legs went around his body as he pulled me even closer. I kissed his thick pink lips as his hands crept around my bra. I pushed him on the bed pulling down his CK's meeting his thick member.

*****

"Girl are you pregnant or not!" Serena
and Free yelled at me. Free was Black and Asian and she was so flawless in her own way with her long black hair, clear skin, short frame and big ass.  Serena was my thick Italian(white) friend, she was honestly so gorgeous too in her own way.

After Terrence and I talked and talked earlier, he left out to handle business and I called my friends over.

"I don't know."

"Do you have pregnancy tests?"

"No-- y'all really need to calm down."

"Girrrllll if you don't take these tests," Free shot three pregnancy boxes at me.

"Okay okay." I placed my hands up in defense while heading to the bathroom.

Following the directions on the box I placed all four sticks on some tissue, washed my hands and left out to wait.

"So you told T?" Asked Free.

"Yeah."

"He happy?"

"Yes." I smiled.

"That's good, I'm happy you and him are happy because y'all are so fuckin' cute like what the fuck."  Serena said putting her four digit code in her silver iPhone 6s Plus.

"Terrence is my everything, I love the hell out of that man."

"Goals."

"Are you still in contact with Chris Brown's daughter Khanari?" Free questions.

"No I stopped fucking with her years ago."

"She posting shade in shit on Instagram."

"Let her I don't give a fuck. I'll post something later about me being happy obviously she's not because she's so pressed on my hot ass like bitch worry about yourself."

"Facts." Serena replied, "On the real tho your mom need to come down here, that one time she was here it was so fun she's so chill and pretty and ya' grandma. Y'all got some good genes." I laughed agreeing. My mom and grandma didn't age at all.

"It's that Melanin and Dominican in them. Black don't crack. But yeah she should." Free adds. "Plus I order me some KM the other day, I got almost everything the white body, bomber and sports bra. It's poppin'."

"Damn. I seen it on Instagram. I haven't talked to her in a while. And I forgot to ask her about it." I said unlocking my phone.

"I forgot to order mine, and it's sold out. It sold out within twenty four hours just like Rihanna's FentyxPuma slides. I still didn't get my black ones yet." Serena said.

"Call her so I can tell her what I said." Free comments while getting up and going in my refrigerator. "Ain't shit in here."

"T and I need to go grocery shopping but I am hungry."  I dialed my mothers contact putting the phone on speaker. She answers on the fourth ring.

"Hey Layla."

"Hey mommy, how you doing?"

"Hi Miss. Kera!" Free and Serena yelled simultaneously.

"Hey y'all, & I'm doing good over here. How you doing." I decided to not tell her that I could be pregnant because I didn't know my damn self.

"Fine, I forgot to ask you about KM. I didn't even get any."

"That's what I forgot to do. I'll send you some, I meant to do it earlier. I have the bomber and sports bra right now. Everything went quick I don't know why I was so paranoid."

"It was sold out in fourty eight hours. I got mine though." Free told her.

"Awe thank you Free. The next round I'll send y'all some too, the factories making more as we speak with new colors."

"Ouuuu. Can't wait mom."

Mom laughed a little because Free always called her that.

"I miss you." I said.

"I do too, the kids are I are coming down real soon I'm just tryna' handle everything and get there ready for everything. You know they're presenting."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"I'm coming to LA for that. That is so cute."

"Hi Layla I miss you this much." I heard Kobe say probably demonstrating with his arms how much he missed me.

"I miss you too Kobe... this much." He giggled sounding like he was eating."What are you eating?"

"Thin mint Oreos mommy only let me have three and they're my favorite cookies in the whole world."

"He is so cute." Free mutters.

"Awe man, you better eat slow."

"He passed the phone back to me and ran off." Mom said after a few shuffles.

"Oh." I laughed.

"I gotta' get started on dinner, call me sometime."

"Will do. I love you."

"I love you too."

After I hung up placed my phone down Serena came back sitting down at the table again.

"You ordered pizza?" I asked.

"No, we can just go out and get it but if you're pregnant get a salad, you might throw up because of the cheese."

It'd clicked to me the pregnancy test were probably done and I'd get my results. We all looked at each other before running to the bathroom. The stood by the door as I looked at all four sticks.

Positive.
Positive.
Positive.
Positive.

"Lay, what does it say?" They asked in sync.

"Y'all are about to be aunts."

"Omg." They both hugged me for a moment and I honestly didn't know how ecstatic to be right now but I am    overjoyed to be expecting. Specially with Terrence. Even though him and I aren't married I want to be with him for the rest of my life and I will love my new baby(s).

"I'ma be honest I'm happy and all but I'm also hella scared."

"Layla, we both here for you and you got that fine as chocolate man that loves you."

"Hey now, Terrence and his long ass dick are mine." The bathroom filled with bursts of laughs.

"Please I have Jerome and he another fine ass chocolate nigga." Free replied laughing.

"How are you gonna tell T?" Serena asked.

"Just come out and say it." I said slowly, unsure of what she meant. I squirted some hand soap on my hands rubbing the under the water, after placing the sticks in the trash.

"No, bish you need to do something special to him. And we definitely planning the baby shower."

"Baby shower? I'm not even showing yet. I still got my four pack abs."

"And you about to lose all that. You may even get a little thicker."

"Shut up. Because once I have this baby, I will have my body back. I may not even show that much, and won't have to do all the after work one he or she gets here so bye." I playfully waved her off. We walked out back down the kitchen.

"So what should I do to tell Terrence?"

"Um, you could get a baby onesie put it on the bed, nothing else, and when Terrence comes home you walk out the bathroom once he looks and tell him."

"That's a good idea, I'm in."

*****

My hungry ass had two slices of pizza and after my girls and I stayed out and ate dinner. They went home and so did I. Luckily Terrence wasn't here yet so I still had time to set up. I remade the bed making sure the sheet were nice and straight with no air bubbles.

Neatly, I placed both adorably cute onesie on the bed hearing the downstairs door open. Quickly I placed on my hair into a messy bun since I'd already had enough time to take a shower and change into one of Terrence shirts and a pair of VS underwear. I went into the bathroom once I heard his footsteps and him humming BE HUMBLE. by Kendrick Lamar coming up.

When I told him I thought I was pregnant this morning he was already excited I could just tell. That sparkle in his eyes went into overdrive. And know that I know for sure he's going to be exhilarated.

I heard him come into the bedroom and I knew he was looking on the bed because he'd stopped moving. I stood at the bathroom door that was inside our room.

He was looking at the onesies smiling until he turned and saw me.

"I'm pregnant." I rubbed my flat stomach.

"Really." He came close to me and grabbed my waist. I nodded looking him in the eyes.

"I'm so happy right now, thank you so much I love you queen." He kissed my lips and forehead bringing my body towards his.

"Let's just keep it on the down low until I start showing."

"Anything for you."

"I love you T."

"I love you too L."

Kera Wendell

After dropping the children off a school I went to work. Trey packed me a lunch and I thanked him but I couldn't get Tristan out of my mind for a couple reasons. His Instagram posts seemed like they were about me and I'm just being paranoid because nobody knows but him and I.

Bam and Chanel were back today, I had to have a professional talk with them about rules around here.

I wiped my desk of with Clorox wipes as Bam came in first. I knew he was going to be a huge issue being that Chanel dated Corey first, Bam has a daughter by him--- a messy situation period.

"Hey Kera."

"Hey beautiful Bam." She smiled, she sat herself at one of the chairs across from me.

"You still don't know who sent you these?" She looked at the red and pink roses.

"No." I lied.

Chanel walked in looked at both Bam and I and rolled her eyes. She sat on the couch, so I removed myself from my chair and sat closer so if they got to wild I got break it up.

"Now what happened is in the past and I want it to stay there. Chanel I know Bam has a child with Corey, and they are together now but I don't want any more outburst from either you. It's annoying to have to deal with it and-" Chanel cut me.

"If she or anybody else stole Trey frown you, rubbed it in your face how you feel? You would just push it under the rug. I'm not mad that they have a child but she stole him from me in a ho-ish way. You picking side when you should have just fired this bitch from day one." Chanel replied with a heavy attitude.

"You know what it isn't like that Chanel! Fuck that, Corey and I have a child together and he's my baby's father. And you keep saying I stole him from you, I had him first him and we got back together. He was never solely yours to begin with. That's my man and he will always be my man!"

"Bitch shut the fuck up you got a baby by him congratulations."

"You shut the fuck up!" Bam clapped back.

"Alright, alright. If y'all can't co work or talk just keep it moving and stay away from each other."

"Kera I wanna thank you for giving me this job for over three years now, I just can't do this anymore. This has gone to far and I know when it's time to leave this situation."  Chanel expressed grabbing her purse.

"Chanel..."

"Thank you." She smiled before leaving.

I sighed sitting at my desk. Bam walked out once her phone started to ring. I thought about what just happened while staring at my home screen on my desk top. It was a picture of Adrian, Kobe and the girls.

"Kera." The voice I'd immediately recognized came closer. I hadn't seen his face in over a week. I wanted to see him... He fixed his watch before coming over.

"How did you get in here? Tristan you need to leave." He closed the main doors behind him and I shook my head.

"Kera we need to talk."

"No we don't, what happened last week should've happened. And you played yourself because you tried to make a move." I snapped a little growing frustrated.

"I made a move but you damn sure didn't push me back." He played with a rose while leaning on the corner of my desk. I rolled my eyes. But he was right.

He smiled making his dimples deepen just as I stood up looking at the closed unlocked door.

"Okay Tristan I'm not single, please understand that. What happened the other night was a mistake and it should've happened. If anyone finds out this could kill some of both of our reputations of being in the public eye. It also could kill my relationship with Trey. What I need you to do is leave stop sending flowers and pretending that what happened was suppose to."

"You sure that's what you want."

No. Not at all— I want you to be around & keeping some me flowers.

"Yes."

"Don't lie to yourself." He stood his tall 6'9 frame up looking down at me. He woke up that butterfly in my stomach. His butterfly.

He looked at his Rolex before adjusting his clear glasses. "Meet me at my place tomorrow after you eat dinner and all that- handle the kids. We ain't done talking."

He kissed my forehead as I stood there with my arms folded. As he started to walk to the door, Milly opened the door looked confused but Tristan continued to walk out and then she looked dead at me.

"Why was here, what was that all about?"

"Something with Qaumar's phone he can't get in touch with him so he got his number, I honestly don't know." I lied hoping she'd let it go because the lie wasn't that good.

"Mh." She looks at me skeptical. "Oh, well they want to close the fashion nova deal today."

"Got it."

"You okay you seem a little jittery?"

"Chanel just quit on me, Bam and Chanel's situation." I lied once more, that's definitely wasn't the reason.

"Damn."

Yeah damn.

******

"I'm cooking your favorite." Trey said smiling while grabbing my hand. Inside I just wanted to pull away and maybe go find Tristan. I played it off well.

"Oh really."

"Mhm."

"Ma' I need help with my homework and we have to head to my game toady."

"Yeah I know Dre." I kissed his head.

"Ma' you can't do that." He wiped it off.

"I can't kiss you." I fake hurt but actually was kinda hurt. He studied my face a while.

"Well not as much."

"Okay I can live with that."

"He tryna save that for Selena. And if she comes over I'm not talking to her." Avanni says folding her arms.

"Avanni..." I warned.

"What, I don't like her."

"Cool it." I giggled a little.

"Selena didn't do anything to you and Allisya so why don't you like her?"

"Because she's taking you away from us." Avanni removed herself from the chair, starting to cry. Allisya ran after her and a smile spread across my lips. Not because they were crying because their bond was so strong. I remember Layla and Jayden hated each other.

"I didn't do anything and Selena didn't either, she's not taking me away from them." Adrain said.

"I know baby but that's how they feel. Go talk to them." He did as told.

My phone pinged in my pocket. I looked at my text message seeing Tristan's name.

Text From: Tristan
Tomorrow around seven okay, okay 😅

Text To: Tristan
How about tomorrow around never. I'm not playing with your or this situation I'm done.

Text From: Tristan
Explain why when I pulled you onto of me you snuggled closer whither you was half asleep or not.... you know what you want I think you're just pushing your true feeling aside so nobody can suspect anything... right or wrong. I still need to talk to you so you should come.

"Who's that, Marcus?" Trey asked with a big spoon of a red substance- spaghetti sauce.

"Yeah." I chuckle excitable, while getting up to taste the sauce. "Need a little more salt but it's good." That was a close one.

A blew out another breath of frustration feeling like crying. What the hell am I doing. Do I feelings for two men, but those butterflies I get around Tristan aren't no joke and if he was suppose to be my friend why do I have butterflies. Do I even have love for Trey or am I just doing this for the kids. Making them happy and not having to go through separation all over again? I have to do what's right for Kera at the end of the day. But one thing I need to do is tell somebody who can keep this secret as much as I can, do I even have that.

While Trey was cooking the kids were talking and doing homework, Kobe and I watched one of his favorite movies The Boss Baby on the couch.

"Mommy can I see your phone?" He asked as a commercial came about.

I thought he didn't know my password but indeed he did. While I paid attention the tv within a matter of two seconds he was on Instagram, Instagram Live to be exact.

"Kobe what are you doing?" I laughed, he started doing hand signs to the camera.

"Talking to the people, look at the number going up. It's uh eighteen point nine k (18.9k) and counting."

"I know but who told you could go on my Instagram live?"

"Uh I did." He giggled.

"Why are you so handsome?"

"I don't know." He smiled. "Mommy can I stay home from-"

"No, no the answer is no. Absolutely not."
He pouted as I started seeing a bunch of laughing and heart eye emojis.

"Look at the comments, people saying I'm handsome and cute like you said."

"You are baby boy."

"Hey what are y'all doing." Avanni says sitting next to Adrian.

"Ouuu your on the 'gram. Hey people." Kobe looked at her unamused.

*****

After dinner and all I ate and texted everyone in the group chat that Chanel wasn't in. She purposely didn't want to be added because of Bam. And I guess Milly was now warming up to Marcus.

Text From: Marcus
Cookout at my house this weekend 🤘🏽

Text From: Bam
Corey and I will be there with Jade😩

Text From: BabyGirlMilly
I'm not coming though... to bad.

Text From: Marcus
Okay &

Text From: BabyGirlMilly
I'm coming Marcus, calm your dick 🤦🏽‍♀️

Text To: Everyone
Lmao 😂 Who else is coming?

Text From: Marcus
Whatever Mil. Some of Q's obnoxious, irritating, overrated family, his work out friends and co workers. My co workers y'all of course....

Text From: Stephane
Sound like a damn family reunion

Text To: Everyone
Tbh

Text From: Marcus
On the real though we all need to take a trip to Greenland someplace cold since we all live in LA and don't get that experience.

Text To: Everyone
That'll be dope af you know I'm down just let me know in advance so I can get the work prepared.

Text From: BabyGirlMilly
No doubt😜

I clicked out of the group chat while laying on the sofa. The kids were in bed and Trey was upstairs but I just genuinely needed some space. Even though I told Tristan I wasn't coming tomorrow I didn't know if I should go or not. Him and I actually needed to talk and discuss what happened and get passed it because it's effecting a lot of other factors.

The next morning/day

I scrolled down on Instagram seeing Marcus post about KM and laughed.
Trey was taking a shower getting ready to head to some interview today. He has a full day ahead of him so I was just going to chill at home for another hour.

The girls has a photoshoot today once they get out of school and do homework of course.

Trey came down after a while. He has on a gold bomber with a tan/golden shirt. His Rolex on his right hand and short sweat-pants and on his feet were the gold Jordan's.

"You look nice." I complimented.

"Thank you." He came closer to me pulling on my chin with his fingers. His lips aligned with me and I smelled his cologne all over him. A part new something was feeling off, by this kiss.
"You gonna miss me?"

"Yeah."

His phone rung and he leaned up and answered it. After the brief conversation he had he was in a rush

Ya girl is almost there 14 more votes and I'll be at 1k for the first book! Thank you guys 😩 Therefor I will not be posting until I reach 1k on the first book so tell your friends and share this story for a update!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 7.5K 19
At first we were inseparable. Then we became distant. And now we're just memories. Based on the movie Love & Basketball (DONT STEAL MY WORK)
57 3 2
This isn't a story about love and romance. This isn't a story about magic, and happy people. If you're looking for that kind of story, turn away. Bu...
43.6K 1.3K 31
Kendra Why won't he listen to me, when I tell him its a better life out there for him? Why is he turnin to that life? Why is he trying to be somethi...
20.2K 504 31
"Only someone that you're willing to fight for can be your one true love" A Yoully story Staring : Yousef Erakat and Lilly Singh Hel...