Does He Really Love Me? [E.D]

By TwoFacedLilac

"I thought you loved me." "I do." He whispers, as he reaches to wipe my tears. I smack his hand away. "Then y... More

0.1: The Library
0.2: The Day of The Party
0.3: Restless
0.4: Double Date?
0.5: See You Later
Author's Note
Must Read!!
0.7: VIP Tickets
0.8: Here's Your Ticket
0.9: I'm Sorry
1.0: Forget About Him
1.1: 4OU Show
1.2: Meet and Greet
1.3: What The Hell
1.4: Q&A
1.5: Excuse Me?
Read!!
1.6: Yes
1.7: I Can't
1.8: Spring Break
Dolan Twin Fandom
1.9: Spring Break Pt. 2
2.0: Are You Serious?
2.1: Thanks
2.2: Really?
Dear Hannah,
2.3: He Won't
2.4: Hotel
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
2.5: Dad
2.6: TYSM
2.7: You're Lying!
2.8: Promposal
2.9: Morning Sickness
Q&A
3.0: Pregnant?!
3.1: Lies
3.2: A Break?
They deleted chapter 3.2!!
3.3: Girl's Day
3.4: This is crazy!
3.5: Please
Not an Update
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
4.0
Fan Fiction Awards?!
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
5.0-(The End?)
The Note
Sequel??

0.6: Suspended

294 20 2
By TwoFacedLilac

I walked into the front office, and the lady pointed to the principals office.

"In there." She said.

"Thanks." I whispered, as I walked over to the door.

I knocked on the door.

"Come in sky!" Principal Williams said.

I opened the door, and the two girls from earlier were sitting in front of the principals desk. Damn, freshman.

"Sit down please." Principal Williams said, as he pointed at the empty chair next to the skinny girl. "So, I heard you were bullying them?"

"Yeah, she did! She flipped us off!" The chunky girl yelled.

"You guys were giving me nasty looks, and accused me of taking Ethan Dolan from you guys. How can I not get pissed?" I said, as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"I have proof of you stealing him." The skinny girl said, as she glared at me.

"And where is your proof exactly?" The principal asked.

"Mykela, she has it on her phone." She said.

I still don't know the freshman's names, and I'm not planning on finding out.

"So, it's not on social media?" I asked.

"No, but you're lucky it's not!" The chunky girl said angrily.

I sighed relieved.

"What's Mykela's last name?" Principal Williams asked.

"Granado." I spat, as I glared at the freshman.

"You three need to calm down, and stay quiet while I make this call." The principal said.

I nodded my head, and zipped my lips, as I leaned back in the chair.

"Yes, can you send Mykela Granado down to the office." He said on the phone.

A few minutes later. Mykela walked through the door, and rolled her eyes when she saw us.

"Why am I here?" She asked, as she twirled a piece of her hair between her fingers.

"You're here, because you are sharing a picture with students, and giving false information." The principal said.

"I didn't post anything online or share anything through email!" She exclaimed.

"Don't you have a picture of Sky and some boy? And you're sharing it to the school." He said.

"I do have a picture of her, and some boy." Mykela said, as she nodded her head, and glared at me.

"Show me the picture." Principal Williams said, as he leaned forward into his desk.

Mykela pulled out her phone, and showed him.

"Delete it." I said.

"Why?!" She said angrily, as she turned to me.

"I don't want other kids to see it, and I'm pretty sure Ethan wouldn't appreciate you sharing it either." I said.

"No, I'm not going to delete it." She said, as a smirk appeared on her lips.

I got up from my chair, and grabbed her phone. I deleted the picture, and threw the phone at her.

"There that wasn't so hard!" I said angrily.

"Girls!" The principal yelled, as he stood up.

I looked at the principal then to the freshman, and they looked terrified. I had to contain my laughter.

"Sky, you're suspended for bullying, two days. Mykela your suspended for one day." Principal Williams said, as he sat back down.

My jaw dropped to the floor.

"Suspended?!" Mykela and I said simultaneously.

Principal Williams nodded his head, as he looked at the freshman.

"China and Elle, go to class." He said.

That's the freshman's names. Interesting. They got up nervously, and practically ran out of the room.

"I'm going to call your parents, while I do that go get your stuff." Principal Williams said.

I pushed passed Mykela, and slowly walked back to AP Biology, as tears rimmed my eyes.

My parents are going to kill me!

I wiped at my eyes before walking in. I opened the door, and a few heads turned in my direction. I kept my eyes glued to the floor, and walked to my desk.

"Sky, you okay?" Julia whispered to me.

"I'm suspended for two days, because I was bullying the freshman." I whispered back.

She gasped.

"Are you serious?" She asked a little to loudly.

I nodded my head, and grabbed my stuff.

"Text me." I whispered, and left.

I walked back to the office, and Principal Williams was doing some paperwork.

"Your mom will be here soon." He said, as I sat back down in the chair.

About thirty minutes passed, before my mom walked in.

"I'm so sorry, for any trouble she caused you." My mom said.

"Its no problem, but she's not allowed back till Thursday." He said.

My mom nodded her head.

"Sky, let's go." My mom said sternly.

I got up, and walked to her car.

"Mom, my car is in the parking lot." I said.

"Dad will come get it later. Get in." My mom said.

As we got in the car my mom's face softened.

"What happened Sky? This isn't like you." My mom said.

"These girls kept giving me nasty looks, so I went and asked them what they were looking at. Then, one of the girls started sticking her finger in my face, so I slapped her hand. They accused me of taking Ethan from them!"

My mom cut me off.

"Dolan?" She asked.

I nodded my head, and went on.

"Then, they made me really angry, and I kind of flipped then off." I said.

"Sky!" My mom said angrily.

"There was a picture of me and Ethan, and this girl was practically showing every girl in the school. I ended up getting called to the office, and the girl who took the picture was there. We got into a fight. Not physically, though." I said, as I waited for my mom to yell at me.

She didn't.

"So, you were getting bullied, and you stood up for yourself in a mean way, and got suspended?" My mom asked.

I nodded my head.

"You're grounded from going out until you get back to school." My mom said, as she started the car.

I nodded my head, and pulled out my phone. I decided to text Ethan. He probably deleted my number, but it's worth a try.

Me: Hey, IDK if ur going to respond or even read this txt, but I got suspended. Some girl saw us at the library, and took our pose for my pic, the wrong way.

I put my phone in between my legs, and stared out the window.

"Who were you texting?" My mom asked.

I looked at her.

"Ethan, why?" I asked, as I turned my body away from her.

"I thought he already left Houston." My mom said.

"No, he's still here till Saturday, but we aren't going to see each other again." I said.

"But aren't you going to their For Only You tour?" She asked.

"How did you know?" I asked surprised.

"You're obsessed with the twins, and they're going on tour. Why wouldn't you want to go?" My mom asked.

"Yo-"

I was cut off by my phone ringing. I picked up my phone, and practically screamed when I saw who wanted to Face Time. I accepted it, and Ethan's face popped up on my screen.

"What happened? I read the text, but I want you to tell me." Ethan said.

I sighed, and explained to him the whole thing.

"So, she didn't post the picture?" He asked.

Ethan's worried expression is so cute.

"No, she didn't." I said.

He let out a sigh of relief, and ran his fingers through his hair. I bit my lip, as the silence made me anxious.

"I'm sorry you got suspended." Ethan said.

"Its not your fault." I said smiling.

He smiled. "Can you text me?" Ethan asked.

"Yeah." I said, and hung up.

Ethan: Am I allowed to see u?

Me: No, I'm not allowed to go out till, I'm not suspended anymore. :(

Ethan: That sucks. I wanted to see my friend.

Me: I want to see u to. I've wanted to see u ever since your first vid was uploaded on YouTube.

Ethan: ur so kind.

Me: This is a random question, but are we going to keep txting after u leave?

Ethan: Yea, why not?

Me: Well, ur famous, and I'm not. I'm just like every other fan.

Ethan: Lets just say ur a special fan. My secret #1 fan. :)

My heart skipped a beat, as I read the message.

Me: Thx :))

Ethan: I gtg. I have to edit tomorrow's video.

Me: Can't wait to watch it. I wouldn't miss it for the world.

Ethan: I know u wouldn't. ;) Bye :)

Me: Bye :))

Do I consider me and Ethan's texts flirty?

Yes, but he probably is just doing it to make me feel special. Well, it's working.
«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»
A/N

Guys we are already at 10 votes! I know it's not a lot, but I'm still happy! I hope you guys are enjoying the book, because I'm happy to write it for you guys!! Don't forget to vote, comment, follow, and enjoy!!

PEACE!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

391K 11.9K 92
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
1M 38.2K 90
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...