Haven Harbour: Beyond the Sea...

Bởi cliffordpunkrock

Engaged, happy, and in love, Carter Chase and Ashton Irwin are setting off on a new adventure as she joins hi... Xem Thêm

Prolouge
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chater 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chaper 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
Chapter 181
Chapter 182
Chapter 183

Chapter 160

544 19 1
Bởi cliffordpunkrock

Morning came all too soon, and so once I got out of bed and was carrying Gracie around the living area I took the time to enjoy the quiet.

Luke stumbled in after a while and turned on the television, the two of us watching Friends like we did every morning.

Ashton came in next and sat down next to me.

"Morning." He kissed me.

"Morning." I kissed him back, Gracie crawling over into his lap so Ashton could hold her.

"We need to discuss what to do about Ender." He said. "Because when I got back last night he and I had a bit of a talk about what went down."

"What did he say?" I asked.

"Apparently Chloe, that girl he went to the movies with is his crush and all, but when we went back to Haven for the wedding, he didn't go see her so she was mad. And Enders quote-un-quote reasoning for calling her a bitch was that he was mad and now he has a famous family so he can do whatever he wants. And I then proceeded to inform that that was not the case and he was grounded."

So many emotions ran through me as Ashton spoke but I finally settled on disappointment.

"Ive always raised him to be respectful to everyone, so why he thinks that just because he's "famous" he can call someone that is beyond me." I shook my head.

"I say we take his phone up until he decides to give us a legitimate explanation for why he acted like that. And then I want him to apologise to his friend and that girl." Ashton said.

"Sounds good to me."

When Ender came out we told him his punishment which made him whine, but Ashton told him to pull it together because he had to be on his best behavior today.

As I began to cook breakfast, Ashton stood next to me holding Gracie, talking with her.

"You get to wear a pretty dress and be on camera today, aren't you excited?" He asked her.

"Mhmm." She nodded and then sneezed, right in Ashton's face.

Everyone laughed at this but Ashton gave her a stern look.

"That's not nice." He said as he grabbed a paper towel to wipe off his cheek. "You have to cover your mouth when you sneeze."

"I think someone's getting the sniffles." I stepped forward and took Gracie as she sneezed again, this time covering her mouth.

I gave her some allergy medicine and then went back to making breakfast.

Once everyone had eaten breakfast we got presentable before making our way to a car to take us to the GMA studio.

When we arrived we were greeted and then taken to a dressing room where Becca had set up and was waiting for us to arrive.

She started with me since I took the longest to get ready and curled my hair before starting on my makeup.

For me she had black skinny jeans and a baby pink sweater, and a black velvet choker. She then curled Gracie's hair and put it in a ponytail for her.

Gracie wore a white floral sundress with little sandals that had a tiny heel.

Ender dressed like Ashton and the boys in skinnies and a band tee shirt, and I could see he was feeling bad for what he had done.

Ashton, myself, and the kids were going to be here doing an interview first before we drove over to Central Park where they were having the small concert.

When they were ready to interview us we waited in a little hall where I could hear one of the hosts talking.

"When we come back we're going to sit down with Ashton Irwin and Carter Chase, and later on we'll head over to Central Park to see 5 Seconds of Summer preform for our summer concert series."

The audience cheered at this and then they let us onto the sound stage.

We walked over to where the person who would be interviewing us was sitting, and I felt my jaw drop a bit when I realized it was Robin Roberts. Everyone knew who she was.

"Hello." She stood up to greet us and I got a bit nervous as she hugged me and then Ashton.

"It's so nice to meet you." I said and she took my hands in hers.

"It's nice to meet you too, we're all so excited you two are here. We've been covering your relationship since the beginning and i'm so inspired by both of you." She complimented us.

"Ah, well thank you." Ashton smiled and then placed a hand on my back to lead me over to the stools we were sitting on.

One of the crew members stood off to the side with Ender and Gracie al they were in mine and Ashton's line of vision, and Gracie waved at us, giggling adorably.

There was a countdown clock that said when we were live and soon it said LIVE in giant red letters.

"Welcome back to GMA where we are talking with Ashton Irwin, drummer of 5 Seconds of Summer, and Carter Chase, his fiancé who is joining him and the band as they tour America. We followed them around yesterday at their show in New Jersey, and found out what it's like for a typical day as 5 Seconds of Summer."

Robin said, the camera only on her and then it switched to the package of our day yesterday that was filmed.

When it was over the cameras went back to us three.

"So first I want to ask, what is it like having two young kids on tour, I mean that seems difficult." Robin smiled.

Ashton and I laughed.

"I mean, at some times it's gets crazy because we have literally 50 million things going on at once because I have the band and Carter has modelling and the business at home and then we have each other and the kids who we put before all of that, so it gets really hectic at times  but we find times throughout the day to just be together as a family." Ashton said.

"But the kids love being on tour." I added. "It's a blast for them to go to so many places and meet new people and learn different cultures."

"So a few months ago it was a big story about your custody battle over Gracie against her birth father." She said and as the words lefts her mouth Ashton reached for my hand, taking up my small fingers between his strong ones. "Now that it's over and you maintained your custody and adoption of her, how have you moved on?"

"Well for the sake of us and the kids we had no choice but to get back to a normal life. We couldn't keep holding onto that pain. I mean we won so we were happy and thankful and just overjoyed, but there was still the fact of matter that we thought she was going to get taken away and that's not easy to cope with. But we were ready for the kids to have a normal life again." I said, Ashton stroking his thumb along the back of my hand as I spoke.

"I think there's still moments when that fear comes back, like I know for me I still have nightmares about it and everything, but she's home with us where she belongs and we get to call her ours forever." Ashton said and I honestly felt like crying but didn't.

I know he had had the one nightmare and the panic attack, but I didn't know he still had them.

The interview continued into questions about my modelling and my fashion and beauty sense  before Ashton was asked about his role in my modelling and how he was working on a brand for us.

When the interview was over we had to hurry to the stage in central park.

I didn't have a chance to talk to Ashton because the kids were in the car with us but once we arrived and were backstage and they were distracted I pulled him aside.

"Why haven't you told me you've been having nightmares?" I asked him and his face fell.

"You know I didn't want to worry you. They haven't been as bad or as real as the first one." He said quietly, almost as if he was nervous.

"I feel bad because I haven't known when you've had one."

"I mean when I do I just get out of bed and go sit in the living room until I calm down before going back. You barely even move."

"I wish you would wake me up or something, I don't want you to be alone with this."

He sighed, not in annoyance but in agreement.

"I will, next time. I promise."

I nodded up at him and he gave me a light hearted smile before taking me in a hug.

"I love you." He spoke into my ear.

"I love you too." I said back.

He let me go in order to kiss my forehead and then lips before taking my hand and leading me over to where the boys and kids were.

We had to walk out on stage before they preformed to do another interview, and as we did the fans screamed.

Gracie held mine and Ashton's hands as we walked and we had to wait there on stage until the interview started.

It was bright outside and so I was handed some sunglasses by Becca and put them on, Ashton already having his and doing the same.

"Mommy!" Gracie tugged on my arm and I bent down to be level with her.

"What is it?" I asked her.

"I no see!" She frowned.

I put my hand over her eyes like a visor to shade them.

"You hold me?" She asked.

"Yes, come here." I lifted her up and she locked her legs around my waist.

Ashton turned to us and stepped forward so he had a hand on Gracie's back and then I felt his hand slip into my back pocket.

Finally we did the interview and I got the kids out of the sun as the boys went to do their set.

As we stood there watching I felt a tap on my arm and looked to see Ender next to me.

"Yes?" I asked him.

"I'm really sorry for texting that word. I know you raised me better than that and i'm sorry I disappointed you." He looked up at me with so much sorrow in his eyes. He really was sorry.

"Thank you for apologising to me." I said and he nodded before taking my hand.

Once the event was over and we had said goodbye we went for lunch with the boys and kids and the bands team before heading back to the bus so Ash and I could get ready for our date.

"So where are we going on our date, hot stuff?" I kissed Ashton's cheek as I walked up next to
him.

"It's a surprise." He smirked at me. "But i'll give you a hint. Wear work out clothes."

"Hmm..." I smirked back at him before changing into spandex shorts and a tank top, braiding my hair back into two french braids.

I laced up my tennis shoes next to Ashton who was doing the same in his basketball shorts and a tee shirt that he had apparently taken from the shop because it said Chase Marina Tours.

"Nice shirt." I commented.

"Thanks. It's my wife's business."

"For now, but soon it will be her husbands too." I played back and he stop tying his shoe so he could lean in and kiss me.

Ashton then took a small duffel and filled it with clothes for us to change into and water bottles.

He and I said goodbye to the kids before we headed out to the car so it could drive us into the city.

"Are you telling me where we're going now?" I asked him.

"You have no patience." He giggled beautifully.

"I know." I smiled.

Suddenly I was brought out of my laughter by my phone ringing and I looked down to see Harry was calling me. This was my time with Ashton and I needed to respect that, so I declined the call and turned my phone on do not disturb.

Once I put my phone in the duffel Ashton slid his arm around my shoulders.

We rode in the car for another ten minutes before the driver stopped.

Ashton got out first and then helped me out before taking my hand and walking us into a gym.

He then walked up to a wall where they had a list of classes and found what he was looking for before leading me into a room where mostly  females and a couple other men were waiting.

"Okay, please tell me what we're doing now." I held onto his arm.

"Well you said you wanted to get in shape and I do too so I thought we could do it together. So today I signed us up for a boxing/self defense class."

I smiled at this, liking his date idea.

"Good afternoon! How is everyone?" A loud voice interrupted the chatter and everyone looked up to see a man walk into the room.

He was tall and super muscular with a tank top on that showed off those muscles.

"Hey I think I found the twin of that hulk guy in the grocery store." Ashton whispered in my ear and I burst into giggles causing some of the people to look at me.

"As you know this is not only a boxing class but also a self defense class. We're going to start off with some stretches first. Everyone spread out."

We did as he said, Ashton next to me.

Ashton and I copied the guys movements.

At one point he had us sit down with our legs straight out and grab onto our toes, Ashton groaning.

"The human body was not meant to bend this way." He mumbled and I snorted a laugh at his whining.

After we were done stretching he began to go over the basic motions for boxing.

We went through a jab, upper cut, right cross and a hook.

Once we had learned the motions we moved to the actual punching bags.

Ashton stayed next to me, the two of us doing whatever punch the instructor called out for
us to do.

This was a pretty good work out. I could feel the sweat on my skin and the ache in my arms but I liked it.

After a while he gave everyone a break so we could get some water.

Next he took us back to the mat area.

He handed out a set of pads to put on our hands.

"So now I want you to get with a partner and practice your punches. Hit the pads on their hands, not them actually. You'd be surprised how many people really go for the actual punch."

Everyone laughed at this.

I turned around to Ashton so we could get started but a small red head slid up to him.

"Would you want to be partners?" She asked him flirtatiously and I almost laughed at her boldness.

"I'm actually already partnered with my wife, sorry." He kindly turned her down before turning back to me.

The girl looked down at my left hand before back at me and then turned to walk away.

I just shook my head.

Ashton just leaned in and kissed my temple.

"Okay, you go first." He said and put on the pads.

He held his hands up for me to hit them and so I began to practice my right cross.

"Damn you're strong." Ashton said as I punched his hands. "Remind me to never piss you off again now."

I laughed at this.

When the instructor called out for us to switch partners I traded pads with Ashton.

"Don't go easy on me." I said after his first and light punch to my hand.

"I don't want to hurt you." He said, punching my hand again lightly.

"Okay well can you at least try a bit more, it feels like our four year old is punching me."

"That's not nice!" He laughed but put more force into his next punch.

He held back a lot on me I could tell even though I told him he could hit harder.

Finally the instructor told us to stop so we could take another break and then had us sit down on the floor.

"So we're gonna move on to the self defense part of the class." He said. "So if you think someone was going to attack you, would they typically strike from the front or behind?"

"Behind." Everyone agreed.

"Correct. So we'll start out with ways to fend off an attacker that comes at you from behind. Do I have a couple of volunteers?"

"We'll do it."

I immediately looked at Ashton who had just volunteered us.

I was perfectly content with sitting down but no.

I grumbled as we got up and went to the front of the room.

"What are your names?" The guy asked.

"I'm Ashton and this is Carter." Ashton introduced us.

"Okay. So does everyone see how Ashton is taller and broader than Carter? Typically an attacker is going to choose someone smaller than them because they are easy prey. So this will be a good example. So Ashton, what I want you to do is grab Carter with an arm over her chest and one over her waist, this will most effectively restrict her movement. Go."

Ashton did as the guy said, basically pinning my back to the front of his body.

"Now Carter, how do you think you could get out of this situation?" The guy asked.

I thought.

My arms were useless at this point, and I was too small to break free with my upper half.

"My legs?" I guessed and he smiled.

"Yes. Exactly. Your upper half is restricted, so you need to use your lower half to break free. Use your legs to cause the most damage. Kick, push against him, and use them to get out of the situation."

I didn't want to kick Ashton who gripped me even tighter, so I just hooked my foot behind his leg and yanked forward, Ashton letting go of me and falling back on the mat.

Everyone applauded me.

"Ouch. Damn, baby that was impressive." Ashton said from where he lay and I laughed before giving him a hand up.

"Okay, the next one is unfortunately a common situation for women to get into, and that is one of sexual assault." The instructor said and I noticed Ashton's face fall.

I knew exactly what he was thinking about. That time when that idiot kid Dylan had kissed me forcibly and un-wantingly. 

I placed my hand on his arm, feeling his muscles relax.

"So Carter, I want you to lay down with your knees bent up."

I did as the instructor said.

"Ashton, now get over her, between her knees and restrain her hands.

Ashton did as he was told but I could see he wasn't too keen about the situation.

"This unfortunately is the position most sexual assaults take place in." The instructor said. "Now Carter is at a disadvantage because one, Ashton is much bigger than her, and two, he is retraining not only her hands but her legs as well. So how could she try and get out of this situation?"

"Knee him where it hurts!" A girl shouted out and Ashton's eyes got wide causing me to laugh.

"Yes that's it!"

"Wait, please don't." Ashton looked down at me.

"I'm not going to, relax." I laughed. "You have a few more children to give me."

"Okay, so pretend you've just kneed him in the groin, his obvious reaction will be to move back, use this as your moment to strike and use the butt of the palm of your hand to hit his nose.

I gently did as he said, barely bumping Ashton's nose.

"Just like that, of course with more force."

He went over a few more simple tips before the class ended.

I went to the bathroom to change clothes and clean up and then went to the room to wait for Ashton.

"You did well." The instructor came up to me.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"I'm Matt." He extended his hand for me to shake.

"Carter."

"Yeah, I know." He chuckled.

"So where are you from?"

"Australia." I replied.

"Cool. Your accent is pretty cute."

At this I knew he was flirting with me and shut down.

"Would it be cool if I got your number?" He then asked.

"I'm actually happily married to Ashton, so i'll have to decline. Thanks for the class, Matt." I said and walked away, going to the door by the men's room.

After a minute Ashton came out with the duffel in hand.

"Ready to grab some dinner?" He asked me and I nodded, following him out the gym.

"So what did you think about the class?" He asked me as we walked.

"It was fun. I'm glad we did that." I smiled at him.

"Me too. You kinda kicked my ass though. I was beyond impressed."

I laughed at this.

"I didn't like that sexual assault pose though." He then commented.

"I could tell."

I squeezed his hand to reassure him.

He and I found the closest restaurant which in New York was not that hard, and after ordering sandwiches we sat down at a booth.

"So you leave me next week for London." He said and I gave him a half smile.

"You know I don't want to leave but it's a good opportunity."

"I know, i'm just being selfish." He winked.

"I like it when you're selfish." I winked back causing him to blush and laugh.

We took a few bites of our sandwiches and I then reached for my drink as Ashton spoke up again.

"So what's been your favourite part of tour so far?"

"Hmm, I like to fact that almost every morning I wake up in a new city and get to see places I never thought I would get to before. I love travelling with you and the kids."

"I'm really happy you're here too, because I swear if you hadn't come I would not be able to take it." He chuckled but I knew he was serious.

"I know, I would feel the same. I know I was stubborn about it all but i'm so glad I came."

"Stubborn is an understatement." He pointed his sandwich at me. "Getting you to agree was like trying to move a mountain.

"But I did!"

"Yeah, after that psycho was on our door step and I gave you no other option." He rolled his eyes.

"But i'm here, aren't I?" I smirked.

"Yes, yes you are." He laughed.

We finished our sandwiches and then left the restaurant, walking along the now darkening streets.

Ashton had a hand on my back, keeping me close to him and after a few minutes I was jerked to the left as he pulled me to a doorway and up a few steps into a hotel.

"What are you doing?" I asked him only to see a smirk on his face.

"Id like a room please?" He walked up to the receptionist.

"Uh- alright." She seemed a bit startled by his request but began to type at her computer. "Is a king sized alright?"

"Perfect." Ashton replied.

"For how many nights?"

"Just one." He said and my cheeks flared, knowing what he was up to.

She typed for another minute before making us a key card.

"Room 803."

"Thanks." Ashton pulled me away and to the elevator.

"What if someone sees us?" I asked him, giggling like a schoolgirl.

"Then they'll know we're having a good time." He shoved his lips to my ear.

We stepped into the elevator where we were the only people and his hands began to move up and down my sides.

"There's cameras in here." I was able to get out with him taking my breath away.

"I honestly could care less." He replied.

Finally we arrived at our floor and found our room, Ashton letting us in before closing and locking the door.

I barely had a chance to look at the room before he had me up against the wall, his body pressed to mine.

"You have no idea how fucking sexy you are." He spoke in a voice so sultry I was melting. "Every guy that passes you stares at you yet you have no clue."

"I'm sorry?" I panted, already out of breath and he hadn't even kissed me yet.

"It makes me jealous when they stare."

"Why?"

"Because you're mine."

This possessive side of him was turning me on and I wanted to show him so I brought his mouth to mine, kissing him hard.

His hands moved from my sides to the back of my thighs where he lifted me up, pressing me further into the wall. His tongue swiped across my bottom lip and I parted my lips allowing his tongue to slip between them. Our tongues now battled for dominance but he was quickly over powering me.

My shirt was whisked over my head and dropped on the floor before my bra followed and Ashton dropped his head down to attack my chest with his lips.

This was something new for us, the urgency and the spontaneity.

I liked it.

But right now I needed him.

"Bed." I managed to speak and he kissed my chest once more before lifting me from the wall and carrying me over to the bed where he laid me down.

I sat there watching him as he slipped off his shirt and then undid his jeans, letting them pool on the floor before he stepped out of them and his shoes.

I was expecting him to move over me to kiss me but he grabbed my ankles and pulled me down so I was at the edge of the bed. He tugged down my shorts along with my panties before kissing up my thigh to the place I needed him, effectively taking my breath away.

I tugged at his hair causing him to groan as he continued to keep his head between my legs until I felt the burn in my stomach and cried out as I let go.

Ashton kissed there until I had mostly recovered and then stood up, going to our duffel before grabbing a condom packet.

"You had this planned?" I asked.

"Well not planned exactly, but I had an idea." He cracked a smile as he came back to be over me. We moved up towards the top of the bed and Ashton positioned himself, making sure I was ready before pushing in.

As a whine left me, a moan left him, and soon we were lost in our own world as we experienced pleasure we knew only each other were capable of giving.

His shoulders were where I dug in my nails as I hit my high, Ashton following after me, gripping my waist so tight I thought there would surely be bruises tomorrow.

His forehead was dotted with beads of sweat as he stayed over me to catch his breath, his eyes darker with lust as he looked at me to see my reaction.

"That was fucking hot." I whispered to him and realised I had never said the F word before, and Ashton seemed to realise it to because his lips moved down to cover my own.

"Yes, and so was what you just said."

I smirked as we kissed for a while until Ashton finally had calmed down and pulled out, leaving an empty feeling behind.

He disposed of the condom and then came back to the bed, lifting the blanket so we could get beneath the covers. His arms went around my waist, pressing my body to his.

"Now don't think i'm saying this because you just gave me the best sex of my life, but I really do love you." Ashton said and I giggled.

"Well, don't think i'm saying this because you also just gave me the best sex of my life, but I really do love you too." I smirked back at him.

"I don't know where this confidence has come from but I think I like it." He smiled.

We laid there for a bit longer, sharing kisses and just enjoying being in each other's arms before we decided to head back.

He and I showered off in the bathroom and made our selves look decent as we re-dressed and then he grabbed our bag and held the door open as we left the room.

"You know, we do have the room for a night. We could just stay." Ashton said as we walked to the elevators.

"I think round two might be interrupted by our four year old asking where her lullaby and bed time story are." I laughed.

"True." He joined in. "But I think we might have to do that more often."

"I'm not opposed to that plan."

He leaned down and wrapped his arms around my waist, kissing my neck as we turned the corner to the elevators but I gasped as a group of 5 fans stood there waiting for us.

"Well this isn't awkward." Ashton broke the ice causing them to laugh while my cheeks flared up in a blush. "I see our hideaway spot has been discovered." He smiled down at me.

"Could we get a picture?" One of the girls asked and Ashton continued to look at me before looking back at them.

"Maybe not today. Sorry." Ashton apologised and I was going to say we should before he pulled me into the elevator.

"Why did you tell them no?" I asked him once the doors shut.

"Because your cheeks are still red from our little rendezvous and I just want to be alone with you." He pulled me into his arms, kissing down my jawline.

"Do you want to get coffee?" He asked after a minute.

"Sure."

We went to a Starbucks and grabbed two lattes before we made our way back to the bus to end our evening with the kids.

Today had been perfect.

Ashton's PoV:

Today had been really good, being with Carter. We had spent some time together like we hadn't done in a while so it felt good to get back to that place.

And now we were ending our evening curled up on the sofa.

"What are you thinking about?" I heard Carters soft voice and looked down at the sound to be met with her eyes staring back up at me.

Her face was glowing and her smile widened when our gazes connected.

"Just about how far we've come from the day we met till now." I replied and she seemed to like my answer by her happy expression.

She then leaned her head on my shoulder and rubbed my sweater covered chest with her hand.

I loved being with her like this.

Soon our time was interrupted by Gracie walking up to us, seeing our close cuddling and knowing she'd want to join.

As she stood in front of us I noticed how much she really looked like both Carter and I, and if I didn't know the truth I would swear she had mine and Carters DNA, and our blood running through her veins.

Her face just looked like every picture of Carter I had seen of her as a toddler. The shape of her face and her nose and lips looked exactly like Carter. But she had the shape of my eyes.

Her hair, the brown curls that fell down around her face, was beginning to change colors.

She had some new strands of the reddish brown that covered Carters head, and a few honey blonde strands that would belong to me.

I moved my gaze down to her brown eyes where I could see my reflection as she smiled up and me and then crawled up into mine and Carters laps.

She sat herself down and as I reached out to touch her hair there was a knock on the tour bus door.

Ender went over and answered it as we stood
up and I saw none other than Ari and Jason walking in.

"On my God! What are you doing here?!" Carter exclaimed happily.

My eye brows were furrowed in confusion until I saw the light blue of an envelope sticking out of Ari's bag and my blood ran cold.

Oh no.

Was she seriously going to ambush Carter on this?! Now?!

"Car, we need to talk." Ari said.

"About what?" Carter asked, now confused as well.

"About this." Ari pulled out the envelope.

My head daringly looked to Carter who was frozen in place, her jaw dropped and eyes wide.

Fuck.

--

New chapter! Thank God!

I know it took forever and i'm so sorry about that but i promise the updates will be quick again!

Prepare for a very sad/dramatic chapter next, and i'll have it up soon!

Much love xx-m

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

13.9K 215 36
Jasmine Irwin was stuck in an abusive relationship. Her brother Ashton found out, and so did her brothers best friend... Luke. Jasmine knows she hate...
151 16 16
Paris is a 19 year old girl who lives in Sydney. She finish school a year ago. One day she was gonna met up with her mom who lives an hour away from...
2.2K 96 16
After a sudden break up, (y/n) thought she would never want to see a boy again. That is until she is saved by Ashton Irwin. But will their relationsh...
11.4K 265 34
Luke and Gray have been going out for six months, they are happy and in love but then Luke gets scared and breaks up with her. When he finally real...