Does He Really Love Me? [E.D]

By TwoFacedLilac

"I thought you loved me." "I do." He whispers, as he reaches to wipe my tears. I smack his hand away. "Then y... More

0.1: The Library
0.2: The Day of The Party
0.3: Restless
0.4: Double Date?
Author's Note
0.6: Suspended
Must Read!!
0.7: VIP Tickets
0.8: Here's Your Ticket
0.9: I'm Sorry
1.0: Forget About Him
1.1: 4OU Show
1.2: Meet and Greet
1.3: What The Hell
1.4: Q&A
1.5: Excuse Me?
Read!!
1.6: Yes
1.7: I Can't
1.8: Spring Break
Dolan Twin Fandom
1.9: Spring Break Pt. 2
2.0: Are You Serious?
2.1: Thanks
2.2: Really?
Dear Hannah,
2.3: He Won't
2.4: Hotel
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
2.5: Dad
2.6: TYSM
2.7: You're Lying!
2.8: Promposal
2.9: Morning Sickness
Q&A
3.0: Pregnant?!
3.1: Lies
3.2: A Break?
They deleted chapter 3.2!!
3.3: Girl's Day
3.4: This is crazy!
3.5: Please
Not an Update
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
4.0
Fan Fiction Awards?!
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
5.0-(The End?)
The Note
Sequel??

0.5: See You Later

326 19 0
By TwoFacedLilac

Julia and I were saying our 'goodbyes' to Ethan and Grayson. We were standing in my front yard.

"Bye, Sky." Grayson said, as he slid his arms around my waist, and embraced me.

"Bye." I said, as I hugged him back.

His muscles pressed against my small body. He let go, and hugged Julia. I turned to Ethan, and jumped into him. I wrapped my legs around his waist, and hugged him.

"I'm your biggest fan, and nobody can prove me wrong." I whispered into his ear.

"I know." He said, as he held me.

I didn't want him to let me go. I never knew that meeting the Dolan Twins was going to be so emotional. I smiled, and dropped my legs to the ground. Ethan kissed me on my cheek, and pulled away.

"See you at 4OU!" Ethan exclaimed, as he waved at Julia and I.

Grayson and Ethan headed back towards there friends dirty truck, and got in. They gave us one last wave, and drove off.

"You and Ethan are so cute together! You guys are relationship goals!" Julia squealed.

"We aren't together." I said laughing.

"I meant when you guys hugged! I got a few pictures." She said, as she showed me the pictures.

"Can you send me those pictures?" I asked, as I pulled out my phone.

"Yeah." She said, as she sent me the pictures on Imessage.

I downloaded the pictures to my phone, and set the on of him kissing my cheek, as my wallpaper.

"You wanna go inside?" I asked Julia.

"Yeah, let's go. It's to hot out here." She said, as she fanned herself.

We went inside, and went straight to my room. I got on my laptop.

"When do the 4OU tickets come out for Houston?" I asked.

"I don't know. Check the website." Julia said.

I went on Chrome, and looked up their website.

"The tickets are on sale Thursday at 12 p.m." I said.

"We'll be in school! And VIP tickets will be sold out by the time we get home." Julia exclaimed, as she gave me a sad look.

"I can't believe I'm thinking this, but I'll fake being sick that day." I whispered to Julia.

Julia's jaw dropped to the floor, and she pointed at me.

"You are going to lie, and miss school? I taught you so well!" Julia said, as she gave me a hug.

I laughed.

"Shhh...my parents will hear you!" I whisper screamed.

"Oh sorry." She said, as she sat on the ground.

"So, is Grayson nice?" I asked, as I sat on the ground with her.

She grinned from ear to ear, and started babbling about him.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Beep!

Beep!

I slapped my alarm clock, and dragged myself out of bed. I checked the time. It read 6:01 a.m. I groaned, and walked to the bathroom. I took a shower, and dried my hair. After my hair was dry, I put on the 'Ethan' tank top, and my tennis sweater on top. I also put on some skinny jeans, and parted my hair on the side. Just as I was grabbing my makeup bag, my phone buzzed. I walked over, and grabbed my phone off of the nightstand.

A part of me was hoping it was Ethan. I looked at my phone, and it was Julia.

Julia: Can u come pick me up at 645?

I looked at the clock, it was 6:30, so I texted her back.

Me: Yea, sure. But I might be a little late. Sry!

She instantly texted back.

Julia: It's np. :))

I shoved my phone in my back pocket, and started to do my makeup. After I was done, I rushed to brush my teeth. After I finished brushing my teeth I grabbed my backpack, and ran down the stairs.

"No time for breakfast, mom! Sorry, bye!" I yelled, as I grabbed my car keys and left.

Julia lived on the opposite side of the neighborhood, so it didn't take long to get to her house.

"Happy Monday!" She said sarcastically, as she climbed into the passenger seat.

"Joy!" I groaned, as I pulled out onto the main road. "You need to hurry up, and get your driver's license. I'm tired of driving you." I said, as I drove out of the neighborhood.

She laughed really loud.

"It's not my fault that the test is so hard!" She whined.

"It's not hard as long as you study." I said, as I smirked.

"Ugh, studying!" She said, as she crossed her arms over her chest.

I shook my head, and played the album 'Tunesday.' The drive to school was about thirty minutes, so we got to school around 7:25 a.m, and the first bell is at 7:30. As, we got out of the car, some girls, who usually are smiling at me, are giving me nasty glares.

"What are they looking at?" I whisper to Julia, as I lock the car.

"Obviously you." She said, as we looped our arms.

"No dip, Sherlock. I meant why." I whispered.

Julia shrugged her shoulders, and we walked inside the school. We went straight to our lockers. I checked my makeup and my hair in the locker mirror. I looked decent. As I closed my locker I noticed another group of girls glaring at me.

"What the hell is your problem?" I asked, as I approached them.

I was done with these girls looking at me like I'm a piece of trash.

"You. You're the problem." A skinny blonde chick said, as she pointed her scrawny finger at me.

"Get your finger out of my face!" I said, as I slapped her hand.

"Sky!" I heard Julia yell.

I turned around, and saw Julia close her locker. She jogged towards me, and I turned back around to face the girls.

"I didn't do anything wrong!" I exclaimed, as I clenched my fists.

I felt Julia grab my arm.

"You're taking Ethan away from us." The skinny one said.

"What?!" Julia and I said simultaneously.

"One of the popular girls has a picture of you and Ethan Dolan." A short chunky girl said, as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"He was kissing your forehead at the library, in the very back." The skinny girl said.

I almost choke on my saliva.

"We're not even dating! It was just for a picture. I'm a fan! I can't help it! I met Ethan Dolan! What did you expect me to do? Ignore him?" I yelled in anger.

"Yes." I heard the skinny one mutter under her breath.

I flipped her off just, as the first bell rung. I heard her, and Julia gasp. I pulled Julia with me to AP Biology, since we're in the same class.

"I can't believe you did that!" Julia exclaimed, as we sat in the very back of the class.

"Don't tell my parents I did that. They'll kill me." I said, as I got out a pencil and eraser.

"I won't. I promise." Julia said.

I smiled, and the late bell rung.

"Test time! I hope you all studied." Mrs. Susan, the teacher, said.

The whole class groaned, and I laughed.

"Julia did you not study?" I asked, as I smirk at her.

She shook her head.

"I'm going to use the guessing method." Julia said, as she gave me a thumbs up.

I smiled, and shook my head.

"Are you ready for the test, girls?" Mrs. Susan asked, as she sat the tests in front of Julia and I.

"Of course I am." I said, as I wrote my name on the test.

"I'm so ready, Mrs. Susan!" Julia exclaimed, as she wrote her name on the test.

I was halfway through the test when Mrs. Susan got a call. She looked directly at me, and waved me over. I nervously got up, and walked towards her desk.

"Yes?" I asked, as Mrs. Susan hung up the phone.

"You are needed in the principals office." She whispered to me.

"But, I didn't finish my test." I said.

"I'm sure you'll be back soon." Mrs. Susan said.

I nodded my head, and made my way to the office. Am I in trouble? What did I do?

«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»
A/N

Chapter 5!!! I'm sorry it took me so long to update! It is the end of the third quarter, and I had to get up my grades. I will try to publish the next chapter super quickly!! I hope you guys are enjoying the book so far, because I know I am!! Hope you guys vote, comment, follow, and enjoy!!

PEACE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
1M 38.4K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
736K 16.6K 45
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 59.6K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...