Haven Harbour: Beyond the Sea...

Por cliffordpunkrock

Engaged, happy, and in love, Carter Chase and Ashton Irwin are setting off on a new adventure as she joins hi... Más

Prolouge
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chater 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chaper 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
Chapter 181
Chapter 182
Chapter 183

Chapter 159

454 19 2
Por cliffordpunkrock

The sound of the alarm going off made me whine as I fumbled around the bed to try and find the phone to turn it off.

Ashton groaned next to me as well but I saw him open his eyes and sit up a bit.

"No time to waste, we have to get ready, the lady who's doing the segment will be in here in like two hours." I went to get out of bed but he pulled me back.

"Kiss me first?" He smiled angelically and I rolled my eyes before giving in and kissing him.

"Mmm, now that's a way to start a morning." He hummed when I pulled away and I quietly giggled at him before finally getting out of the bunk.

Gracie came out after a few minutes holding Sprinkles up in her arms and Ashton took the puppy and Bear outside to walk them while I carried Gracie around.

Luke, Michael, and Calum stumbled out after a minute and pitched in to help make breakfast.

Everyone quickly ate except for Gracie who was still eating when I sent the boys to make their beds and get ready.

Luke and Michael cleaned up the bathroom while Ashton cleaned up the back room and Ender washed dishes for me while I changed clothes.

I slipped into a black sweater and the black skinny jeans that Ashton loved.

I fixed my curls and applied make up before spritzing on some perfume.

"Gracie, Ender, go get dressed please!" I called into the front room and they did as I said. I began to clean up the front of the bus, trying not to trip over the two dogs laying on the floor.

"Mommy, can I have orange juice?" Gracie came out to see me and she had on only pants and no shirt.

"Gracie, what are you wearing?" I asked her.

"Pants." She answered.

"Go put on a shirt sweetheart." I chuckled.

"No shirt." She frowned.

"Yes shirt." I replied a bit firmer. "Or do you need me to get Daddy."

Her eyes went wide and she ran back to put on a shirt.

She came back with a dress instead a shirt so I re-dressed her before making her a sippy cup of orange juice.

I then had Ender make his bed before I made Gracie's and then mine and Ashton's.

Everything was then clean and ready for the GMA people to arrive.

I was then relaxing on the couch next to Ashton when he passed me his phone.

"The floors are done." He smiled and I looked through the photos Ann had sent him of out new wood floors.

"Wow." I grinned. "I love it."

"Me too." Ashton laughed.

"They already painted as well?" I then asked.

"Yeah, they took the old floors out and painted then put the new ones in. Now they just have to stain the cabinets and put in the new appliances and countertops."

"Oh it's going to look great." I kissed his cheek.

Not a few minutes later there was a knock on the bus door, and we all stood up, Ashton leading me over to answer the door with him.

To my surprise, an entire camera crew was outside and Ashton welcomed them in.

Gracie, the shy child she was, backed herself into a corner, and then looked at me, silently asking me to come over to her.

I walked over and bent down so I could be closer.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"Who they?" She pointed at the camera people.

"They are a camera crew. They are going to be videoing us all day. So I need you to be extra sweet." I explained to her as I placed my hands lightly on her cheeks, smoothing them over her skin.

"Extra sweet?" She asked.

"Mhmm. That means you need be nice to your brother and do what Daddy and I tell you to do, and be on your best behaviour for our guests, okay?"

"Okay, Mommy." She nodded. "I be extra sweet tomorrow too."

"You're going to be extra sweet for me tomorrow too? Thank you." I smiled. "What about the day after that?"

"Mhmm." She nodded, her signature Gracie stance with her finger on her lips on show. "And the next one."

"Wow. I'm very happy. If you're an extra good girl all week then you can have some extra playtime before bed."

She grinned at this.

"Now give me a kiss."

She kissed me and I kissed her forehead before standing up again, noticing a camera filming our exchange.

Gracie then slipped through the people to get to Ashton, hugging his leg to get his attention.

"Hey, baby girl." He stopped the conversation he was having to look at her. He placed a hand on her back and bent down to be at her level.

"Daddy, i'm going to be extra sweet for a week." She said to him.

"A whole week? Wow. That's awesome." He smiled.

"Mommy said I get extra playtime if I be good girl."

"Well then you better be good."

"I be good." She nodded.

He kissed her cheek before he picked her up, walking over to me. Ender stepped up to me as well and wrapped his arms around my waist,
making me look at the boy to see if he was okay.

He looked a bit nervous at all the people but I pushed back his hair and kissed his forehead, letting him know we would be alright.

The camera crew decided to have the guys give a tour of the back part of the bus first, so I suggested we take the kids outside with the dogs.

As the kids walked around with the puppies I stood next to Ashton, leaning into him.

"Ender seems a bit anxious today." Ashton commented.

"Yeah. But you know how he gets when there's a lot of people around." I shrugged.

"I can always tell when he's anxious because he'll hold onto you and hide his face."

"He's done that ever since he was little. Whenever he's uncomfortable or scared or is just missing home he'll hug my waist as tight as he can." I chuckled. "I remember when I took him to school for the first time, I was trying to drop him off at his class and he was holding onto me so tight and wouldn't let go. I was late to my class because he didn't want me to leave."

Ashton laughed with me.

"There's no one in the world he loves more than you." Ashton then said.

"I think you're a close second." I smirked up at him and he kissed my nose lovingly.

When it was our turn to give a tour of our bunks and the front of the bus, we switched places with the guys, Gracie holding Sprinkles in her arms.

"I show you my princess bed." She told the camera men and they followed her back as she went to sit on her bed with Sprinkles.

"This my princess bed." She smiled. "Mommy give me pretty pink pillows and I get to sleep on bed like princess."

She grinned cheekily as she held her puppy and Ashton cracked up at this, his bright laughter in the back ground of the video.

Ender then showed them his bed and then Ashton and I were instructed to get in our bed and just act like we were relaxing while they got footage for b-roll.

Ashton scrolled through his phone while I laid on my side and watching him, his arm around my shoulders.

Next we headed backstage where they filmed Becca getting me fully ready and then the boys doing their private soundcheck and what happens backstage.

We had lunch and then it was time for soundcheck with the fans.

I stood backstage with Ender while Ashton carried Gracie out with him, the camera crew following them.

As the girls began to ask questions I held onto Ender who kept sadly looking at his phone.

I made a mental note to ask him about it later when the cameras weren't around.

Looking up I smiled at Gracie leaning her head on Ashton's chest.

All of the sudden I saw Gracie wave her arm and then cry out, Ashton looking at her.

"Oh, no! Baby!" He exclaimed. "Car!"

I jogged towards him, hearing Gracie crying.

"She got stung by a bee." Ashton told me as I approached and saw the red spot already forming on Gracie's arm.

"Oh honey, come here." I lifted her up. "Let's fix this up."

She wailed loudly as I took her back stage and set her on a equipment chest.

One of the on call EMTs ran over to me with his medical kit.

"Okay, let me see your arm." I had to convince Gracie to let go of her arm so I could see it.

The stinger was still in her arm.

"Ender." I turned to the boy who was standing next to me. "I need you to run to the bus and get my makeup bag. Inside is a pair of tweezers. I need those."

He nodded before sprinting off.

"Shh. Shh." I then tried to calm Gracie who was sobbing.

Finally Ender came back with the tweezers and I had him hold Gracie still as I pulled the stinger out.

Once it was out the EMT and I then put medicine and pain relief spray on her arm before putting a bandaid on top.

I then kissed it to make it feel better and this seemed to make her feel better also.

"I'm so sorry that mean bee stung you." I frowned as I stroked her hair and face.

"I need Daddy kiss to make it better." She held out her arm, and I smiled as I then walked her. back out to Ashton.

He turned around when he heard the girls awe and smiled when he saw Gracie cuddled up to me.

I walked up and then crouched down beside him. He set down his mic and then pulled Gracie into his arms.

"You have to kiss it and make it better." She poked out her lip and held out her arm to him and he leaned in to kiss the bandaid.

"Do you feel better now?" He asked her and she nodded.

"I'm so sorry baby." He kissed her forehead.

I made to stand up but Gracie reached out for me.

"No, Mommy! You have to cuddle me too!"

I looked up at Ashton who just knowingly smiled and I sat down on the monitor with him, the two of us holding onto Gracie while he resumed with sound check.

I sat on Ashton's thigh while we held Gracie in our laps, his arms around us.

I stroked my hand on Gracie's cheek and Ashton leaned down to kiss her forehead as we watched her eyes flutter closed.

"I think I can take her for a nap now." I whispered to Ashton.

"Yeah. I'll be there as soon as I'm done."

"Okay." I leaned in and kissed his cheek before he and I moved Gracie into my arms. He kissed her again before kissing me back, and I lifted up the little girl and carried her to the bus.

She woke up as I carried her and moved her head so she could look at me and I gave her a smile before walking up the bus steps and opening the door, walking us inside.

I went back to her bunk and set her down so I could pull back the covers and she climbed up so I could take off her shoes before she laid down and I pulled the blankets over her.

"I love you." I kissed her nose and she sleepily smiled before she closed her eyes.

I pulled the curtain closed and then made my way to the living room, Sprinkles jumping up to lay next to me on the sofa.

I pet the puppy while I pulled my phone from my back pocket, finding a lot of messages from Harry.

'Just booked you the best shoot ever! You're
going to love me!'

'Call me ASAP I have questions for you!'

'HALLEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!'

'Why are you ignoring me? :( '

'If you don't answer me in the next hour i'm going to assume you were kidnapped or that you have fallen into grave danger and I will come rescue you myself.'

'Okay, i'm on my way to rescue you. I'm putting this damn find my friends app to good use.'

I giggled as I read his last message and noticed I hadn't replied within the hour he allotted so I responded to him.

'SORRY!!!! I'm still alive, I promise!'

Immediately he began to respond.

'Why no response?'

'I've been super busy today. There's a camera crew from GMA filming us today and then Gracie got stung by a bee and Ender is being super clingy.'

'Ah. Well i'm on my way. I'll hide in the bus till the crew leaves. Plus i've got gifts for you and Gracie.'

'Okay! Bus door is unlocked.'

I then went to take a screen shot of his silly messages before posting it to my Instagram along with the caption 'A true friend.'

Around twenty minutes later the bus door opened and I looked to see him waking in, two boxes under one arm and one in the other hand.

"Hey." He smiled brightly at me.

"Hi." I stood up to greet him.

He set the boxes down on the island before he moved in to hug me and kiss my cheek.

"Okay, open these." He passed me a long box first and I read the label on the box that said Gucci.

I opened the box to find a lovely black wool coat inside.

"This is so pretty." I smiled as I touched the fabric.

"I know, and I have the perfect bag to go with it." He handed me the next box and I opened it to find another Gucci item, this time a canvas shoulder bag.

"What's the special occasion?" I asked him.

"Tonight after the concert I want us to go to a movie. I want to spend time with you."

I remembered Ender and how strange he had been acting.

"Tonight?" I thought aloud. "I don't know. Ender has been acting strange and I was going to talk to him and-"

"Then talk to him and then we can go." He shrugged simply. "But I want to spend some time with you."

"Can't you just come to the concert with me?"

"I meant time alone with you. Not time with you and six thousand screaming teenage girls."

I gave him a look before giving in.

"Okay."

He smiled in victory and I just rolled my eyes before leaving him there so I could find Ender.

He was still backstage and I pulled him to the side away from prying ears.

"You okay, End? You seem a bit upset."

"I'm fine." He replied.

"Ender, I can read you like a book. Talk to me." I crossed my arms.

"Car, it's nothing!" He threw his arms to the side dramatically and stormed away, causing me to roll my eyes.

He went back to watch Ashton and I went back to the bus, going to make myself a cup of tea.

"So what did Ender say?" Harry asked me as I sat next to him on the sofa.

"I asked him what was wrong and he said nothing and dramatically stormed off so I give up for now and i'll talk to Ashton about it later."

"He doesn't like me much." Harry quietly commented.

"He's eleven, Harry. He doesn't know what he does and doesn't like."

Around ten minutes later the bus door opened and Ashton and the boys walked in, Ender trailing along behind Ashton.

"Harry." Ashton nodded in his direction before he and I went outside to play with the kids.

Gracie rode her barbie jeep around with Sprinkles in the seat next to her while Ender rode his skateboard.

After this we went to make dinner, Harry hiding himself in the back room and I took him a plate before the group of us ate outside.

Once done with dinner we went backstage so they could prepare for the show.

Once Ashton was done getting ready he came to sit next to me.

"So I think i'm going to a movie with Harry after the show." I said.

"You are?" He asked, looking at his phone.

"Yeah. He asked and he seems a bit off so i'll be a friend and try to make him feel better."

"Alright." He gave me a quick smile.

"And I tried figuring out what was wrong with Ender and he stormed away from me so maybe if you ask him he'll talk to you."

At this he set down his phone to make full eye contact with me.

"What did he say?"

"He said nothing was wrong but he's been acting strange today."

"He keeps looking at his phone like the world ended." Ashton and I both looked over at Ender.

"I know. Maybe he's in a fight with one of his friends or something. But he usually tells me about that kind of stuff." I frowned.

"I'll ask him and try to see what's up." Ashton patted my knees before he stood up and walked over to Ender. He sat down next to him, getting his attention.

"What's going on, End? You seem upset." Ashton asked him in a gentle tone.

"Nothing." Ender mumbled.

"Well you're not acting like it's nothing."

"It's nothing." Ender then shoved his phone under his leg and Ashton looked at him suspiciously.

"Ender, we can do this the easy way or the hard way. You can tell me what's wrong, or i'll take your phone and find out for myself."

"NO!" Ender then shouted/whined and Ashton raised his eyebrows.

"Fine, we'll do this the hard way. Give me your phone." Ashton held out his hand.

"No! Please don't take my phone!" Ender shook his head rapidly.

"Ender, give me the phone now please." Ashton kept his tone calm yet firm.

"Please don't take my phone! Please!"

"Ender, you have until I get to three to give me your phone before you're grounded for a week with no technology at all. Do I make myself clear?"

Tears welled up in Enders eyes but he gave Ashton the phone anyways.

Since there was no password Ashton was able to unlock it immediately and then made his way back over to me, sitting down next to me so I could lean over to read as well.

He went to Enders messages where his last conversation was with his friend Trey.

'Chloe told me that she's mad at you for not seeing her when you were in haven last week.' Trey had texted him.

'I'll ask her why.' Ender had replied and then texted Trey again.

'She said that I suck because I didn't go see her! I couldn't!'

'She's crazy!' Trey replied.

'She's a bitch.'

I gasped when I read that and Ashton did too.

"Bus. Now." I stood up and pointed at the door while glaring at Ender.

He stood up, the tears rolling down his cheeks now and began to walk to the bus.

"I'll talk to him." I said to Ashton. "Good luck." I kissed him before taking the phone and stomping out after Ender.

When I reached the bus I slammed the door shut behind me.

"ENDER NOAH CHASE, COME HERE RIGHT NOW!" I shouted and he shyly stepped out from the bunk area.

I was beyond angry at him.

"Do you want to tell me what we found on your phone, or should I tell you?" I crossed my arms over my chest.

He didn't respond.

"I raised you to respect women Ender, and to respect everyone. You don't call girls a bitch to your friends. What were you thinking?!"

"I was mad!" He tried to defend himself then.

"It doesn't matter Ender. We don't use that language, I raised you to know better than that."

He had nothing else to say.

"You're grounded. I don't know for how long, i'll discuss it with Ashton. You're going to bed early tonight and i'm keeping your phone."

At this he began to cry.

But I didn't have time for this, I had things to do.

"Bed." I glared at Ender and watched him sulk back to his bunk while I left the bus.

I could already hear the music and jogged backstage where I picked up Gracie and had Brad take us to our seats.

"Mommy, where's Ender?" Gracie asked me during a break between songs.

"He's at the bus."

She nodded, her arms around my neck and a smile on her face.

I bumped my nose against her cheek and she turned to give me a kiss.

At the encore we went backstage so we could greet Ashton as he came off stage.

"There's my girls!" He grinned as he jogged towards us.

Gracie and I took turns hugging him and then walked back to the dressing rooms so he could shower.

"So what happened with Ender?" He asked me.

"I told him he's grounded. We can figure out how long but we're keeping his phone for now and then we'll figure out what to do."

He nodded.

"Okay, well i'm going to head out to the movies, but i'll be back tonight."

"Okay." He gave me a small smile.

I kissed him and Gracie goodbye before heading to the bus where Harry was sitting on the sofa. 

"Let me get ready and then we can go." I said to him and went to fix my hair and then slid on the new coat he got me and the purse.

I walked back to the bathroom to brush my teeth and was met by Ender when I set down my toothbrush.

"Car, i'm sorry." He said in such a scared voice.

"Ender, sometimes sorry doesn't cut it."

"What do you mean?" His voice jumped up two octaves.

"That right now your apology means nothing until I get an explanation from you as to why you did what you did."

At this Ender let out a frustrated groan and stomped back to his bunk.

I didn't want to deal with his bratty attitude and went to join my friend.

Harry and I left the bus and made our way to the car that was waiting for us.

He and I slid in the backseat and he slid his arm around my shoulders.

"That was a nightmare." I sighed.

"Hopefully he'll have calmed down when we get back." Harry squeezed my shoulder.

The car pulled away and began to drive us into the city and as we got into Manhattan I leaned my head on the window to look out at all the buildings.

"It's so beautiful." I whined happily.

"Can you let us out here?" Harry suddenly asked the driver and I looked at him as the driver stopped in confusion.

"We're going to walk from here." Harry then told him and the two of us got out of the car.

The paparazzi in the vans behind us jumped out but Harry's bodyguards and my bodyguard Dave shielded us and Harry laced his fingers through mine as he led us down the sidewalk.

"You can experience New York City now." He smiled at me.

"Thank you." I squeezed his hand.

"HARRY I LIKE THE HAIRCUT! DID YOU GET IT FOR CARTER?!"

"HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN DATING?"

I ignored their questions and as we walked Harry looked ahead at a restaurant.

"Let's stop in for a bite to eat." He said and I let him lead me along until we got into the restaurant.

It must have been a high end place because there was a bouncer at the door who let us in when he saw Harry.

Harry took my coat and then a waiter led us back to a table where we ordered drinks.

"I'm starving." Harry opened his menu.

"Me too."

"You can get whatever you want, i'm buying." Harry commented as he read.

"I think i'm just going to get the chicken because everything I eat makes me sick."

"If you don't make a doctors appointment i'll make one for you and take you there myself." Harry looked up at me.

"Stop." I whined.

"No, you need to see someone about it."

"I'll think about it."

He rolled his eyes then set down his menu, sipping the scotch he had ordered.

"So, do you want to hear about the shoot I got you?" He asked as he swirled the liquid around in his glass.

"Yes, tell me all about it." I leaned forward and rested my chin on my hand.

"Okay, so they want to give you a totally different look, so they're going to do blonde hair with bangs and do all of the photos in black and white, it's going to be super cool."

"They're dying and cutting my hair?" I became a bit nervous.

"Oh. No. Hell no. It's going to be a wig." He said. "Are you kidding, no ones doing anything besides styling your hair."

I laughed at this and he joined in.

He and I ate a second dinner before he paid and we headed back out on the streets, making our way to a movie theatre.

Harry stepped up to the box office to buy tickets.

"How many people are in the theatre?" He asked the guy at the desk.

"Like two people." The guy replied.

"Let's keep it that way." Harry then slid something across the desk to him and I recognised it as a hundred dollar bill.

I gave Harry a look as he then took my hand and led us into the theatre.

We found the one for our movie and then walked in the dark room, as we turned the corner I realised there were two girls sitting the front row who got wide eyes when they saw us but Harry just led us to the back row and to the middle.

I noticed they kept turning around to look at us but Harry ignored them as he put his arm around my shoulder.

As the lights dimmed even more and the movie started, Harry moved up the arm rest between us so he could sit closer to me.

It was a romantic comedy so I was a bit surprised he chose it, but it was a sweet story about two people falling in love.

At one point in the movie it was a sex scene, and as it played out on the screen I felt Harry lean his head down on mine, his hand lightly brushing my leg.

I put it off as him moving around and getting comfortable but a part of me swore I saw him "adjust" himself in his jeans.

His hand that was on my arm was warm and he drummed his fingers against my skin.

As the movie ended the characters passionately kissed and as they did Harry pressed a kiss to my cheek.

"Harry, you're being inappropriate." I whispered.

"I'm kissing my best friend on the cheek, how is that being inappropriate?" He whispered back. "Let me love you."

I shook my head at this.

When the movie ended we got up and he walked us to the car where he opened the door for me and helped me in before getting in after me.

I was tired and rested my head on Harry's arm as we made our way back to the bus. He woke me up when we got there and I yawned before sitting up.

"Thanks for going to the movie with me. I had a good night." He smiled at me.

"Me too. I'll talk to you tomorrow." I squeezed his hand as he leaned in to kiss my cheek once more.

"Talk to you then." He said back before I slid out of the car.

It began to drive away as I walked up the bus steps and let myself in.

To my surprise Ashton was standing in the kitchen, Gracie in his arms asleep.

"Hey." I spoke quietly and he looked my direction, a smile coming to his lips.

"Hey. How was the movie?" He asked.

"It was alright. It would've been more fun if you were there." I stepped up to kiss him. "Why is she up?"

"She had a bad dream and wanted Daddy to make her feel better." Ashton chuckled after he kissed me back.

"Ah. Well i'm exhausted and we have to be up early tomorrow, so let's go to bed."

"Deal." He laughed.

I changed into pyjamas while Ashton put Gracie back to bed. He then got in our bunk and I slid in next to him, getting comfortable.

"So how come we never go on dates anymore?" Ashton asked me.

"You never ask me on dates anymore." I chuckled.

"Well then lets go on a date tomorrow night." He said and I smiled, looking up at him.

"Okay. I like that idea." I kissed his jaw.

"You know what idea I like?" He then smirked.

"Oh no." I giggled as he rolled over on top of me before attaching his lips to mine, kissing me so passionately my head was spinning.

Being with Ashton made me feel so safe and loved, and I hope I made him feel the same way.

--

Ah Harry. Just can't keep his hands to himself can he?

More to come!

Much love xx-m

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

261 1 10
This story is set in the future after a young girl runs away from her family at 16. After her best friends makes her go out she ends up having a one...
545 23 18
"Just come to the party it'll be fun May please I want you to meet my friend Michael he's so cool please" Ashton said "Fine I'll go" I said But I di...
151 16 16
Paris is a 19 year old girl who lives in Sydney. She finish school a year ago. One day she was gonna met up with her mom who lives an hour away from...
31.1K 1K 61
When 20 year old Alyssa receives a letter telling her that she is Ashton Irwin's long lost twin sister, her life changes forever. As she meets the ba...