Blackmailed For A Sorry!!! (C...

Por beenalone

#85 in teen fiction #21 in non fiction Categorised in what's hot " what the hell are you gonna do with him?"... Más

prologue
1. Say sorry
2. Nice to see you again
3. Love only cause pain
4. I choose the hard way
5. Let's be friends
6. I'm...I'm a....a
7. Weren't you getting too cosy?
8. Why are you here?
9. Please dont kill me
10. I want my revenge
11. don't test my patience
12. I'll do whatever you want
13. What is destined to happen will happen
14. I'm open for love but I'm not desperate
15. I hate you
16. Alex and natalie?
17. I'm not interested in you
18. I'm not a slut
19. I don't love him
20. Say you are sorry
21. shall we dance
22. I'm warning you
23. kidnapped
24. Please i beg you!!!
25. I am sorry
26. Am i a sl*t
27. Three conditions
28. Moving in
29. I want her in my bed
30. Break up
31.Stay strong
32. Stay away from me
33. Beach
34. I'll do anything
35. She's only mine
36. I won't let you die
37. I broke the deal
38. Losing control for her
39. i want to go home now
41. Not interested to spit on your face
42. rose cheated on alex
43. deal with the devil
44. Bang bang
45. how dare you blackmail her?
46. I'm sorry my baby girl
47. Don't hate me
48. Dead or alive
49. I'm not a virgin anymore Chris
50. Why do you always have to be so nice
51. Gone
The sequel is up

40. I'm a very bad man

150 13 0
Por beenalone

" yes i am. Dad is really unwell and Mom is really angry on me . I have to go see him and I will see him no matter what you do  " i reply not even looking his way but i can tell he would have raised his eye on this one. I know he wont allow but i also know if i push him he will agree.
God the sand and salty waters have ruin my hair. I need a shower. Where's the towel? Got it. Bathroom here i come.

I was about to twist the knob and open the door when he spin me and steady me. His eyes showed no emotion. Nor anger neither annoyed. Just his cold mask which frighten me more " and how can you decide for yourself? Did you forg- "

I cut him looking in his eyes knowing very well my words affect him. The thing I'm his puppet no longer satisfies him but iritates him " no i have not forgotten your rules and that you control my life. I know I'm your puppet. But this time alex please. This is not a joke or some game. It's my dad " i plead in the softest voice possible ad emphasize on each word. He looks in my eye without blinking and softens and let go of my hand.

I take a quick shower and when i come out he was sitting on the edge with his hands in his face.

Alex pov

I sense her presence and raise my head up. Her wet hair was sticking and water was dripping all over. She was wearing a tight black jeans and a crop white top exposing her little belly.

Is she going more and more beautiful every time when i see her. I'll go mad if i dont get to feel that skin soon

She was moving around the room packing her things. Well i did not even gave her the permission. But she is right this is not a joke.

Her family needs her and she needs her family. I want to stop her but i should know when to draw a line. If i stop her now she might not take it and it will anger me and I'll do more damage then i intend to

But if i let her go wich i definitely don't want to its a risk she might spill everything to them. There will be jacob also. And what if i can't get her back then. What if she plays with me.

Also Her dad is not a small man. He is known and respect by everyone. She is definitely rich but not behaves like some queen or princess. Infact she is really down to earth.

I don't want to lose her ssly. I want her attention. I want a connection with her. I want her to stay with me beyond any force.

But for now if i turn soft and let her go she might never come back to me. But i can't let her stay away from her parents. But for now atleast i can.

I will let her meet them after i say her my feelings atleast. And if she rejects me i will make her stay. I will make her choose me instead of chris. I will show she deserves me. Anyway a cheater like her should not show much tantrums and accept me.

" you are not going anywhere rose. Stop your packing " i turn my voice cold devoid of any emotion and she halt stuffing her belonging and turn her head staring at me in disbelief.

" you are joking right? " she takes a step towards me and i try my best to avoid her eyes and her touch. I can't turn soft.

" no I'm not. You know i dont joke. Unpack your stuff. I'm going to get dinner here " i take a step towards the door but she grab my wrist and force me to turn. I make the mistake of looking in her eye which are already glossy

" alex are you understanding the seriousness of the situation. My dad is not well. Because of me. Because of you. Because i broke up with - " her voice was breaking and she was hiding something. What's her dad concern if she broke up with jacob.

" alex i need to talk to him in person. He has serious health issues you know weneva he takes stress. He is not ready to talk to anyone and has locked himself. Only i would be able to crack him because I'm his little princess. He is not even taking his medicine and  " she continues panicking about her dad more and more.

" i don't  care " i reply

" no you do care for me " she shouts taking me by surprise by her tone and words too. She takes my other hand in her too and continue

" alex i know you care. Stop faking this. Stop faking this bad person which you are not. Please i want to meet my dad otherwise I'll go mad " she pleads and i almost give up but i held myself. Just give me two three days. I'll propose you in the most romantic way and you wont be able to deny. Then we'll together go and meet your parents.

" you're wrong. Im a very bad man. I'm saying it for the last time you are doing as i say "

" goddamit but why? "

" you are not meeting or talking anyone till i dont trust you fully. I don't care about anything but my revenge "

" you are lying " it soothes something inside me that she knows me a bit atleast

" You are just being too optimistic. Thinking thing which can never happen " she rubs her forehead and exhale loudly

" alex please i can't argue with you right now. Please please i beg you just let me meet him once. I swear i won't spoil your plan in any way. " i so wish i could give her what she wants but even if she wont it will happen unintentionally. She's so clumsy sometimes.

" Don't you always say the same thing "

" please don't do this to me " fuck its so damn hard. What do i do.

" i can and i am " she left my hands and started taking step backwards. She sat on the bed losing her fight and started sobbing

" i can't believe this. I was so stupid to think you are not a bad man. I was living in a delusion that there's something good in you. You are heartless alex and always will be. You are a real monster. A devil in disguise " she tries to speak between her sobs and it hurts. Her words her sobs everything hurt. I will make it right i promise. Once i tell you i like you and you'll say yes I'll forget about my revenge. Everything will be ok.

I get down and bring back the dinner for us. I was gone for half hour and she was still in the same position. Still crying.

I forward the plate but she turn her face away. She never eats when she is upset.

" rose have your food " she keeps staring at her front.

" rose? I said eat "

" rose I'll force food into your mouth now " still no reaction.

" rose you promised you'll listen to whatever i say. Don't angry me" i threatened just to make her eat. But i wont go and kill around everybody just because she's not eating.

" I'll let you talk to jacob if you eat " now i got her reaction. She snapped her head in my direction. Just his name and she does anything.

" really? You're not joking right? " she already removed her cell phone from her pocket. But i snatch it from her.

" first eat "

" no first I'll talk "

" no first you'll eat and then you can talk. And i will be here listening to your conversation " she narrow her eyes clearly not liking my idea but accepts it.

" i don't believe you " she turns her head away not wanting to eat anymore. Even i don't believe myself anymore. But if you'll eat on this condition It doesnt matter you talk to jacob.

" you don't have any other option. Have food and then you can talk to him " she eye the food and then her phone and then me

" first give me my phone " she held her palm and i placed her phone on it. God she is such a baby. And a stubborn baby.

She is really a baby girl.She took the plate in his hand and started eating. I just kept looking at her.

The first time i met her, the way she blowed my mind off with that attitude, the way she was under me wen i blackmailed her in the car....so innocent.

The way she refuses to use my money or my gifts. The way she always stand for herself. The way she always think of others first

The way she kissed me like the best kisser in the world. She might be as she is a cheater but she doesn't feel like a cheater to me. Maybe my feelings are growing too much for her.

Very unlady like and too fast fast she kept on eating. In three minutes she was done and started redialing the number not even waiting to drink water

She got up and was pacing around the room waiting for the call to be picked

" speaker baby girl " i remind her and she rolls her eye. I hear the bell from the other side. I hope he doesn't pick at all but to my dislike and her relief the call has been received

" jacob? " i hate the way his name rolls on her tongue in comfort and warmth. They are far too close my liking.

" hello? Am i speaking to rose? Is she alive? I swear if she's alive she better run coz I'm gonna kill her myself. " jacob yells from the other side. Is this the way they talk every time seriously. I need to change that. And to add more annoyance rose smile hearing that. Is she serious?

" jacob listen - " rose tries to speak still pacing around the room back and forth and its iritating me.

" no I'm not listening to you. Where the hell are you? Your dad is sick over here and you are enjoying some vacation in some fuckin island. Is that true like seriously? I dont believe it " ok he has no right to talk to my girlfriend like that.

" I'm not enjoying jacob. Calm the fuck down and listen to me " she yell too matching his tone level surprising me. She hardly curses around me. But jacob snap shut.

" listen? I want to listen to your fuckin voice from past 23 days seven hours -

Three minutes and fifty five seconds. I know jacob " she completed for him. What the fuckin hell. They both are keeping counts on that.

" That's the longest we had not talk with each other. You are not receiving my calls. I went to your college but your friends told me you've gone to some island with your boyfriend. Are you fuckin serious? "

" i didnt want to jacob. I was forced " she blurts out but reslise what she just said. I grab her wrist and force her to sit opposite me. That's why i dont trust her with her mouth.

" what do you mean? "

" i - i mean i was forced by by the college authorities. They said that - that they have spend a lot of money for this and it is necessary. " she lied and breath a sigh. How can she cheat someone if she cant even lie properly.

" and the phone. I don't know it wasn't functioning properly. I really got a bit busy with my exams also. I'm sorry. Now please tell me how's dad "

" dont ask me? Your man has really got grumpy. I mean he shut the door right on my face. No respect at all for me. No courtesy dude left in this world anymore " he sounded annoyed and rose giggled a bit at his drama.

How can he change her mood just talking to her over a phone and i cant sitting right beside her.

" you deserve it "

" I'm sorry rose. I know they are not talking to you too. Aunt told me. God this all started because of me. I should have never started this stupid game. I should have told ever - " i was listening very keenly to the conversation. i was suspicious that there is a secret going on between this two. I had a doubt but now I'm sure.

" jacob stop it. " she interrupted her and i gave her a suspicious look but she avoided my gaze
" what is done is done. Now what? " she wont answer me. I have to talk to jacob about this.

" wen r u coming back? I need to meet you and then we'll go and talk to your dad. We'll explain him everything. You don't worry at all. Leave it to me " i snap my eyes at her and she smiles again

" I'll be leaving from here the day after tomorrow " is she considering meeting him. That's not gonna happen

" great. Perfect. Its your birthday that day " i snap my head at the phone. She should have told me atleast. But by the look on her face i can assume even she dont remember her bday. I should have known its her birthday. I know nothing about her.

Great this will be the perfect opportunity for me to say her i love her.

" you are meeting me directly. Otherwise just text me your address I'll come there. Anyways i want to meet your boyfriend " she bites her lip wanting to do exactly that. She wants to meet him.

" i don't know. I'll let you know "

" ok. And if you dont pick my call from now on in one ring i swear I'll sneak in your room from the balcony like i always did to meet you and destroy your Every Fucking Novel " what the hell. They used to meet like this. I clench my fist in anger.

" dont you dare " she replies

" are you ok rose? I'm really worried for you. I want to see you. I want to see that you are ok from my eyes " and she cries.

" I'm fine "

" i know when you lie okay. If i don't get to meet you in two days I'll go mad worrying for you. Just text me the address "

" ok bye jacob. My battery is about to die "

" bye. I love you. I miss you and i wanna kiss you " what the fuckin hell. Do friends talk like this only. I dont know. I never had anyone except chris.

Chris was my only friend and we share a great bond. But isn't this too much

" i miss you too " the moment i hear her saying this i was burning from rage. I snatched her phone and threw it away.

Should alex have let rose meet her dad?

Is jacob and rose friendship wrong in any way?

What should rose do?

Maahi

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

7.2K 915 27
හැකි වේදෝ පිරිමි ඇඟකට පිරිමි ඇඟක් හිරවෙන්ඩ..........
36.2K 742 6
နိုရာနဲ့ပထွေးဖြစ်သူတို့ဘယ်လိုမျိုးဇာက်လမ်းဖြစ်ကြမလဲ 21+ရိုင်းပါတယ်နော် ကလေးများမဖတ်ပါနဲ့
31.4K 6.6K 35
OPEN! Join a community of passionate readers, where the love of literature meets a welcoming and professional atmosphere.
51.4K 2.1K 20
Story about a married couple who's life was so toxic to live in. ⚠️ !!!𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡!!!⚠️ ♡ This story is going to contain domēstic abu$e, so r...