You Belong To Me

By Tredellstopher

Fourth Book To The Series: Were not perfect at all I will say that, we're just two people so in love who refu... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two (Pt 1)
Chapter Three (Pt 2)
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chater Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chater Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen (Part One)
Chapter Twenty (Part Two)
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty One
Chapter Fourty Two
Chapter Fourty Three
Chapter Fourty Four
Chapter Fourty Five
Chapter Fourty Six
Chapter Fourty Eight
• Note •
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chaper Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy (The Last)
BOOK FIVE... YES !!

Chapter Fourty Seven

228 12 3
By Tredellstopher

Kera Wendell

Being that it was a few days later, Layla was still at her father's and he said he was keeping her home from school. Today there wasn't any school due to Superintendents Day so the younger ones were home too. After sending Chanel out to buy a list of groceries she came back with that and IHOP takeout breakfast/brunch for the kids.

"Thank you." I told her.

"No problem K."

While I was helping put away the groceries the kids still didn't come down. I decided to see what my munchkins were up too.

Avanni and Allisya were doing gymnastics in they're room and Adrian was playing with his dinosaur while critiquing the girls.

"Go eat 'Nel brought IHOP."

"Yay." They cheered.

Each of them ran downstairs trying to get to the pancakes. I went into my room to call Marcus and tell him I'm coming in today. I just wanted to tell him in advance and so I could hear his voice. I missed him. I placed my iPhone to my ear once I heard ringing.

"Hello." Q answered.

"Hey Q where Marcus?"

"Cooking." I heard a few shuffles before Marcus picked up.

"Hey baby girl."

"Hey Marcus, I missed you."

"I missed you too, you gettin' better?"

"Yeah." I sighed lowly.

No...

"The stores been doing good though."

"That's good." I replied hearing Gianna in the background. "You got G this week?"

"Yeah, a lot of shit happend yesterday with her crazy-weird mama but I'll tell you when I see you."

He said knowing Gianna is right there and didn't wanna call her mother crazy right in front of her so he caught himself.

"Wow. Whatchu' cooking?"

"French toast and bacon."

"Sounds good, well I'll see you when I get there."

"Alrighty."

As I hung up I went back downstairs to get ready to breastfeed Kobe who was thankfully not crying, just peacefully watching Bubble Guppies.

"You hungry?" I asked, he just looked at me.

Before I could even register or do anything the doorbell rung. I stopped and went to answer.

It was my father.

I hadn't talked to him since I stormed out.

"Yes." I remark standing in front of the door.

"We need to talk."

"About-"

"Kera Montana-"

"No! If you're here to talk about Korea you can go home. Excuse me, but I have a lot of my plate while she's finding a reason to argue. I don't want to talk right now. I have to feed my son and head to the work."

"I don't like the way you're talking to me at all. I'm still your father and you should respect me." He spat pointing his finger.

Yeah, I was being a little rude but two things, I'm an adult and this is my house.

I stepped outside pulling the door with me.

"Fine let's talk." I crossed my arms.

"This is why you're not changing. I know you're a grown woman but this has to stop. Your here today because of me, so think again."

"Don't tell me what I need to do because you're not perfect!"

I don't need my own father to tell me my flaws while he has many of them. I don't need him to agree with her shit and expect me to apologize. Of course I was being disrespectful now but you should know right from wrong.

Tremaine Neverson

Layla still hadn't come down from her room. She hadn't really ate anything in a few days and I didn't know what to do with this situation honestly. She doesn't want to talk, or eat. I can't force her too do things I just want her better.

I sat on the couch eating a sandwich and watching the sports as usual. Marlon was sleeping on my lap, and it kind felt of lonely without the rest of the kids. I rubbed his fur hearing footsteps from the stairs.

Layla appeared in front on me with big puffy red eyes and a heart full of sadness. I was just glad to see her come out of her room.

"Can I talk to you?" She asked sitting beside me.

"Of course baby girl."

"After finding Mace dead and Major breaking up with me. I am depressed. But I don't want to be anymore. If something was bothering me I'd always cuddle with Mace because he'd make me feel better a lot of the times. I had him since I was eight. He was my best friend. I know some people may think this isn't a big deal but it hurts to have someone you connect to leave."

"I know and it is a big deal.... I still love your mom. When she left it wasn't nothing I could do at that point. We still have you, your sisters and brother to connect to but it hurts not being able to see her every morning. Your mom and I been together for a long time. Before you were even born. It's almost like what did I do? Just take things one day at a time. That's all I can say. Because each day it'll hurt less and less." She nodded. "But I do know that I love you very much. I don't wanna see you hurt."

"I love you too dad." She side hugged me.
"You think we can put some flowers on his grave and see if we can adopt one of his babies?"

A year or two ago (Dave East' girl dog; Kay) did have puppies and Mace is the father. It was one of the weirdest moments because whenever Dave would come over Mace and Kay would always be together and we found out what they were doing. But I think it would be a good idea to have one of Mace' puppies.

"Sure. You hungry?"

"A little."

"Wanna go out to eat?" She nodded.

I kissed her forehead before she got up going upstairs to change. I grabbed my ringing iPhone from my pocket seeing mama calling.

"Hey mama."

"Hey Trey, did you see what Lyvone did?"

"What did something bad happen, I was watching tv and talking to Layla."

"He's not hurt thank God but him and some friends were racing while being high and he crashed his car. It was flipped over, no no one got hurt  but his Range is gone. And the school suspended him and is talking about kicking him out. He was on the right track, transferred schools got an apartment now he's throwing it all away." I sighed.

"This boy..." I said shaking my head.

"Layla any doing better?"

"Yeah. I talked too her, take it one day at a time."

"That's good."

After five more minutes of talking, we said our goodbyes, I told Layla to order something from a place and I'll have them deliver. I just shot Lyvone a text message telling him to come over now because we needed to talk.

"I ordered chicken parmesan." I smiled approvingly.

In about fifteen minutes the door opened since Lyvone had his key, and he walked in. Layla was on her phone in the kitchen I'm guessing just as I watch him sit across from me. I was extremely livid because he's wasting my money, from paying his college tuitions, his Range Rover, apartment and giving him cash on top of that.

"This ain't cool. This shit is not fuckin' cool Lyvone! This is my money you wasting because you were high and decided to race. You know you could have gotten in more trouble than you're already in or hurt! And now your suspended from school! Your supposed to be setting a good example for your brothers and sisters and you out blowing my money at clubs and shit."

He didn't say anything.

"Does your mother know?"

"No."

"And you gonna' be the one to tell her." His jaw clenched at my statement.

"You don't understand." He mumbled running his hands down his face.

"Yes I do! Been there done that. I'm a grown ass man and it's time you start acting like one."

"Don't tell me how to be a man! You ain't raised me so as far as I'm concerned you're just a dead beat."

"First of all, you're mother hid the fact that you are my son. So if you're going to be mad be mad at her. And second I'm trying to be in your life, give you money and be a father to you but none of that gives you the right to disrespect me or my money."

Lyvone Neverson

Pops is right in every way possible. And I was out of line to say some shit like that to him, when really I should be blaming myself. Because I did it. I guess hanging out with the wrong people, letting them influence me and not fully over my ex girlfriend of four years. Was the result of all this.

I'd now been sitting in the chair for about ten minutes reflecting on what I've done. Because I was completely wrong in every way. The doorbell rung just as Layla went to get it and it was my mom. I swallowed softly expecting something even worst from her about my decisions.

"Lyvone what the hell I hear about you acting reckless?"

"Ma-"

"Ma nothing. It's not a game if you get kicked out no one is going to provide for you because you're a grown man!

"I know!" I yelled.

"Don't yell at me because you're in the wrong." Trey walked in sitting on the couch.

"I fucking know my consequences. I don't need you to repeat them to me!"

After I finished my statement she slapped the shit out of me because of my language, attitude and excuses. I held my right side feeling my inside burn.

"Talk to me like that again. I dare you! Yeah your foster parents raised you, but Trey and I brought you into this world Lyvone! Stop making up excuses and own up to it. Now I'm done talking to you about this. Just get your act together."

Marcus Shayano

I'd just finished explaining to Kera about the whole Gianna situation. She was just as shocked but said the same thing I was thinking that I should get full custody.

I know whenever I have a problem I always tell Kera about it and she listens and gives great advice. I just wished she'd open up more to me, despite her disorder and all Kera is a strong person and been through a lot. So have I, I just hope she'll come out of her shell.

We'd just finish clearing out the new shipments. Now sitting and catching up with each other.

"Have you actually decided what you and Q want?" She asks referring to the adoption.

"A boy. He's excited every time I mention it."

"I bet. I'm happy for you both." She smiled

"Where is Q and the food, because I'm really about to hurt him."

Qaumar finally came in with steak sandwiches and french fries. I side eyed him because I know it doesn't take that long because the place was literally down the street.

"What?" Q says just as Kera laughs lightly.

"Don't play stupid."

"Okay Marcus." He ignored me and grabbed his food from the bag.

"What took you so long?" He stared at me for a while after taking a few bites.

"There was a line and I ran into my old friend. If I knew I had a time limit I wouldn't moved faster." His attitude was evident.

And it's not that I was paranoid it's all of his 'exes' and people that keep popping up. I trust him somewhat, but I definitely don't trust them. I shook my head and sighed because I really don't know if we are adopting a child. He doesn't have his act together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 3.2K 42
Series in order ♥ { • My Brother Bestfriend } { • This Thing Called Life } { • This Is Our Life } [ This is the first book of the three book series...
20.2K 504 31
"Only someone that you're willing to fight for can be your one true love" A Yoully story Staring : Yousef Erakat and Lilly Singh Hel...
3.7K 444 41
When Tristan; an ordinary and humble guy, gets a job as a bodyguard to a very proud and spoiled Angel, he wanted nothing to do with her and neither d...
132K 5.6K 26
No matter how much one person wants the other. No matter how "perfect" they may seem. They can still be perfectly wrong for each other. Spin off to i...