You Belong To Me

Autorstwa Tredellstopher

Fourth Book To The Series: Were not perfect at all I will say that, we're just two people so in love who refu... Więcej

Chapter One
Chapter Two (Pt 1)
Chapter Three (Pt 2)
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chater Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chater Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen (Part One)
Chapter Twenty (Part Two)
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty One
Chapter Fourty Two
Chapter Fourty Three
Chapter Fourty Five
Chapter Fourty Six
Chapter Fourty Seven
Chapter Fourty Eight
• Note •
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chaper Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy (The Last)
BOOK FIVE... YES !!

Chapter Fourty Four

216 10 0
Autorstwa Tredellstopher

Marcus Shayano

I'd dropped Gianna off at dance and I had to stop by Qaumar's since I think the movers forgot some things, that I can't find. I wasn't in the mood today for anything at all specially not stopping by Qaumar's place but things had to be done.

Pulling up to the driveway brought a few memories that I lowkey wish I had none of. My arms swung back and fourth nervously because I hadn't seen in about a week or two. I knocked on the door after taking three deep breaths. Khloé opened the door with an uneasy smile on her face, but if she hadn't of said 'hey' I wasn't going to say shit to her. But I decided not to be petty.

"Hey."

Qaumar finally looked at me. I didn't want to just go upstairs as if I lived here, so I asked.

"Can I get the rest of my stuff?"

"Can we talk?" He said. I sighed clenching my jaw a little due to the fact his sister was sitting right there. And I damn sure wasn't up to talking.

"Yeah." I mumbled.

Him and I walked up one direct staircases. As we made it to the bedroom we once shared I tried to think about anything else other than the memories it brought. Qaumar shut the door to give us some privacy but this wasn't going to take long.

The Adidas bag I had was still over here so I just grabbed my cologne, my pair of Jordan's and whatnots.

"Can you sit?" He asked.

My eyes mentally rolled but I sat down on the couch in his bedroom. Qaumar was already standing nervously as if I was going to bite him. He sat on the edge next to him giving me some space of course placing his face in his hands.

"Marcus I miss you like crazy. You don't text or answer any of my calls, what about us–"

"What about us Qaumar? I'm not going to talk, call, FaceTime none of that because we shouldn't be at this point if we were together. Right now I'm focusing on myself, my career and my daughter. You have your house, your sister, Khloé, there is no need for me to be here."

Re zipping my jacket I grabbed the rest of my belongs and personal things. He was sitting in the same spot looking down at the carpet with his hands now of his neck. I think he expected me to forgive him so quick.

While facing the opposition direction he was, making sure I'd hadn't left anything behind I felt his arms go around me. I just knew he was crying because I just know Qaumar and how he works. 90% of the time doesn't show too much emotion but the other 10% is what makes me fall in love with him. When I turned around his right cheek had a falling tear.

"I forgive you Qaumar I j-just," I wiped his tears. "They way you handled things, you pushed me away."

"I'm so sorry. I never meant to hurt you. I don't deserve you at all." He said.

"Qaumar stop."

"I don't Marcus."

"I don't know what's it's going to take but I still love you and feel a strong connection between us. Right now I love my space but you don't know what the future holds." I brung his lips close to mine biting his bottom lip. "You love me?"

"I love you so much."

And that's when I kissed him. My body felt like it through a parade. No doubt in my mind I love Qaumar and he loves me. No one can come between us. In the midst of the kiss he'd brought me to the bathroom in his bedroom with my lips wrapped around him.

His Nike muscles shirt came off and immediately you'd think he played some kind of sport professionally. His had muscles on muscles. His six packs abs always made me hard instantly. Compared to me I was just skinny. Qaumar's hands grabbed me by my neck just as he unzipped my jacket. He gave kisses in between making my body crave him even more.

"Tell me you not gonna leave me again." He sexually squeezed my neck with his hands, looking into my eyes.

"I'm not Q." I mumble.

****

I pulled up my joggers tying them around my waist and zipping my jacket. Even though we'd had sex I wasn't going to run back here. I loved my space and my home. But this definitely patched things up and now we can go from here.

Gianna's dance class said had a good thirty minutes left into it so I'd just go in about fifteen. Qaumar pulled me into his lap just as we share another passionate kiss.

"I miss my lil munch and I love you." He said.

"She does too. You should come by for dinner."
He nodded as in yes. He looked like he still had something on his mind as I played with his beard. "What are you thinking about?"

"I see you better that's good, and I know with you living at your place and me living at mine we'll be okay but what about the whole baby situation. Of course I still want too only if you do."

Q and I had a discussion about adopting a child since we couldn't have kids on our own which wasn't a bad idea at all. We both wanted kids anyway

"I want too and we have time, stop rushing. I better get going but I'll see you tonight?" He nodded as I pecked his lips once more.

I grabbed my bag heading downstairs with a smile on my face. I got my baby back even though he never left.

Being that Gianna's dance class wasn't that far it didn't take long at all to scoop her up and head home. As we got home she went to take a shower, like she's usually does when she has dance. I got started on the meal which was Gianna's favorite.

Gianna came back down in a matter of thirty minutes in her Forever 21 pajamas and her went hair in a ponytail. Just as she was trying to sneak a cookie the doorbell rung.

"Answer the door first." I chuckle.

As she turned the knob Qaumar walked in and she jumped into him. He picked her up kissing all over her face, they're connection was adorable.

"Q's here!" She said. "I missed you."

"I missed you too."

"How was dance?" He asked which put a smile on my face. Them period put a smile on my face.

"Good, the next time I'm trying out for the captain position."

"Go 'head babygirl." They high five.

"I gotta' show you something I'll be right back stay put." Gianna said with some much enthusiasm. She ran to her room upstairs just as Qaumar's chin went on my shoulder.

"Hey big head." He whispers kissing my ear.

"Stop Q." I chuckled.

"You wasn't saying that earlier." I immediately bite my jaw while trying to finish dinner. Gianna slippers are heard as she appears in the kitchen.

"It's not finished but this is my art project."

"Gia this is so cute."

"Thank you. Daddy is the food almost done?"

"It'll be done in ten more minutes."

Dinner was pleasant, Gianna and Q's conversation had me cracking up most of the time. They're bond is so special and heart warming to me I adore it. It was now around eleven and we were on the bed watching season two of Fuller House.

"Kimmy is hilarious and embarrassing." Gianna said laying on Q's chest.

"Tbh." Q replied.

Being that today was Saturday and I usually let her stay up pretty late, when's she here at my place. I mean there was no school tomorrow so it wasn't a big deal unless she had a dance competition.

I don't know why I was currently looking at babies on the WeHeartIt app. I know how Q is with Gianna he loves her as his own and since we can't have kids physically, adoption, was the next best thing. Being that Gardell isn't my son anymore, really hurt me a lot. That my ex wife cheated on me and I didn't even know it. But that's all done and over with because I have Qaumar and I love him. We both want a boy, and I know that for facts, and depending on how the adoption things goes maybe we'll adopt more who knows.

After typing away trying to fill in some more CQ work, I read the time again and as if it flies it was now twelve almost one.

"Alright Gia, time for bed." Usually she'd whine but she looked tired so she didn't complain.

"Goodnight Q, goodnight daddy." She yawned going into her room after q and I responded.

Qaumar was just laying on the bed as if he wasn't going home. I had things to do tomorrow and he weren't having a slumber party today. I looked at him intensely seeing if he'd catch the hint.

"What?"

"Qaumar you gotta go home."

"Marcus."

"Qaumar."

"I'ma crash here tonight." He grabbed one of my pillows getting comfy.

"No, you got a bed, a house and everything that you paid for remember." He rolled his eyes.

"Why are you being petty?"

"I'm not, you don't remembering saying that? I have things to do tomorrow so goodnight. Just because I forgive you and we had makeup sex don't mean everything goes back to the way it was." I said closing out of my laptop.

"Alright." His attitude was evident just as he leaned up placing his sweatshirt back on. I mentally laughed because he was literally doing too much.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

9.8K 294 21
Sometimes love is more about the learning curves than the fairytale "Happily Ever After". Because often the world shows us how unkind it can be, how...
62.9K 3.9K 21
Sometimes the greatest relationships are the ones you never expected to be in. The ones that sweep you off your feet, the ones that make you challeng...
11.6K 331 27
Follow the journey of Doris and Hershel and their love story, and i started this story last year so hope you like also don't mind grammar mistakes.
19.7K 794 45
Second Book To The Series: Undeniable Love, yeah right. Is that what love's really about, making the lover feel less about themselves. Kera couldn'...