You Belong To Me

By Tredellstopher

Fourth Book To The Series: Were not perfect at all I will say that, we're just two people so in love who refu... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two (Pt 1)
Chapter Three (Pt 2)
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chater Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chater Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen (Part One)
Chapter Twenty (Part Two)
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty One
Chapter Fourty Two
Chapter Fourty Four
Chapter Fourty Five
Chapter Fourty Six
Chapter Fourty Seven
Chapter Fourty Eight
• Note •
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chaper Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy (The Last)
BOOK FIVE... YES !!

Chapter Fourty Three

188 10 2
By Tredellstopher

Later that same day
Kera Wendell

After taking a well needed shower and eating a side salad I was headed to my dad's. My assistant stayed with me so she was gonna stay home and rest after that intense workout. I hadn't heard from Marcus or Kim in a while but I knew they both were probably busy. I stopped at a red light being that traffic is always hectic in downtown LA.

I'd seen Korea's car in my dad's driveway making me roll my eyes. She was acting like a complete baby right now. I knock on the door but after hearing it's open I saw my dad cooking in the kitchen as always.

"Daddy." I ran up to him for a hug.

"Hey baby girl." Looking over the pots I saw he was making his famous baked spaghetti.

"Nothing much." Korea then walked in with my father's wife behind her.

"Hey." I said to my father's wife. Korea just looked at me annoyingly.

"What's going on? Let's get to this right now. You're twins sisters acting like this." He said.

"It wasn't a problem until you made it a problem. I asked you could you watch Kobe a little while longer and you said yes! Then when I come back your like 'I'm not watching the kids no more so you can go out and party and come back feeling sorry for yourself' If you didn't want to watch him, you could have said no. But now you want to find something to argue about."

"Oh yeah blame it on me. I want to find something to argue about. Own up to your shit Kera."

"Are you mad because you weren't invited to the after party, or you didn't win two awards? Don't call me, do ask me to do shit for you and vise versa."

"Kera come on. Stop it." Dad said.

"She started it and I'm a grown woman and will not take no bs."

"I've been taking bs, all you and Trey's problems. I listened, me!" She yelled back.

"He has nothing to do with this you fucking dumb ass?" She tried to come at me but my dad blocked her. I was ready either way.
"Look dad I love you but I don't need this. I understand what you're trying to do but in this circumstance she needs to grow up and act like an adult. Because if you would have said no Im busy or something I could have found someone else." I grabbed my purse ignoring my dad's call's after me.

The next day

Marcus told me about the Qaumar situation and I felt hurt myself. Because him and Q are so cute together.

He wanted to go house shopping today which I didn't mind. My assistant was taking a shower getting ready to do this list of things I need her to do for me. I heard Marcus horn outside and since I had a couple twenties in my bra I didn't bother taking my purse.

"Hey Marcus."

"Hey." His tone and fake smile was enough to know he missed Qaumar. He backed out of the driveway and I left it alone because I didn't want to push any more buttons.

"How are you feeling?"

"Okay, out of all that's been happening I've been neglecting my child. So Ima pick her up this weekend but he's a trip." As if we spoke him up Marcus' phone rung and it was Q's 27th call.

"Can I answer it?" He shrugged.

"Hello."

"Marcus I'm- Kera?" Qaumar said.

"Yeah, he doesn't want to talk right now."

"Tell him that I love him, I'm sorry and I miss my baby." The phone was on speaker so Marcus heard him but still didn't say anything. He showed no emotion.

"He can hear you." I said.

"Marcus I'm sorry," he sighed. "I should have been fair at this situation. I was wrong."

Personally this wasn't my place to share my opinion but no man should be that free open about his ex. I get they're situation but Marcus has a point. I would not want my boyfriend's ex living with me. Sorry, and that's that.

"I forgive you." Marcus mumble a little.

"Come home. I miss you."

"Qaumar I'm not going back to your place. You pay for it, just like you pay for everything else. All I said was I forgive you not that I was coming back." The phone grew silent.

"What about what we talked about?" The shifts in Marcus seat let me know that was one if his buttons that is being pushed.

"Look Q-Qaumar none of that, doesn't really matter anymore. You made your decision about all that yesterday. Kera and I are out house shopping I gotta go." He grabbed his phone clicking end.

Tremaine Neverson

"I want to transfer to a school here, and just get my own apartment." Lyvone said just as he feeds Kobe a french fry.

He was here telling me that he wanted to transfer to The University Of San Francisco. But was the school in NYC willing to let him go. You know how funny colleges are.

"Is the school willing to do that? You just started."

"I know but the vibe down here is better. I'll pay for any expenses."

"You know I got it. And I'm rooting for you."

"Thanks pops." He bit into his cheesy burger.

Jayden and Adrian walked in from going to give Mea something but the twins were watching tv in the living room.

"She said thanks."

"I'm hungry too." Adrian announces.

"You gonna help me with dinner?" I ask as he ate some of Lyvone's fries. He nodded.

I stood around looking at all my boys, Lyvone, Jayden, Adrian and Kobe. I was blessed to have my legacy reach this far.

"You and Jennah broke up?" Jayden asked.

"Yeah." He wiped Kobe's mouth and I could tell he was going to be a great father in the future. "Sometimes lil bro, you gotta let the annoying ones go." I chuckled.

"I know that feeling." Jayden said.

"Ou!" Kobe said I guess 'agreeing' with us. It was too cute.

"That's right Kobe." I said.

"Enough about women, you gonna be graduating in about three years. You know what you wanna do?" Lyvone asked Jayden.

"I wanna own a strip club." I look at his like he was crazy.

"No you not."

"I'm kidding, actually I don't know yet."

Authors Note:
It's so crazy because I remember this moment last year when I was writing the Valentine's Day charter in the third book🌹 Now were on to the fourth! Thoughts? Kera and Korea arguing over something that could have been communicated. I guess Trey is being a single father. Happy V day though!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 5.6K 26
No matter how much one person wants the other. No matter how "perfect" they may seem. They can still be perfectly wrong for each other. Spin off to i...
20.2K 504 31
"Only someone that you're willing to fight for can be your one true love" A Yoully story Staring : Yousef Erakat and Lilly Singh Hel...
57 3 2
This isn't a story about love and romance. This isn't a story about magic, and happy people. If you're looking for that kind of story, turn away. Bu...
20.4K 965 55
Third Book To The Series: Still trying to manage their lives, careers and kids. Throughout the change they know no one is perfect but will they surv...