You Belong To Me

By Tredellstopher

Fourth Book To The Series: Were not perfect at all I will say that, we're just two people so in love who refu... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two (Pt 1)
Chapter Three (Pt 2)
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chater Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chater Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen (Part One)
Chapter Twenty (Part Two)
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty One
Chapter Fourty Three
Chapter Fourty Four
Chapter Fourty Five
Chapter Fourty Six
Chapter Fourty Seven
Chapter Fourty Eight
• Note •
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chaper Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy (The Last)
BOOK FIVE... YES !!

Chapter Fourty Two

234 11 1
By Tredellstopher

Sorry about the slow updates, because I have a lot of unpublished prewritten chapters that are done, I just didn't feel like editing & revising but I'm back 🙌🏽

Tremaine Neverson

Seeing what happened to Marcus only meant a few things, that I had nothing to do with. I don't know if August himself did that to him or he had people do it for him. Right now I'm being cautious about my family and I. August was on another level looking and finding revenge. If he was the one behind this.

Chris was currently in my refrigerator grabbing himself a beer, the kids were at school as usual.

"I was thinking about calling Aug over?"

"Nah. Not yet. You seen what happened to Marcus." I said.

"Yeah, but you can't just point a gun to somebody's head and expect them not to get you back. I'm not saying that August did this but nigga had something to do with it."

"Yeah. I texted Kera she ain't respond right."

"How Khris doing?"

"Good, I had to leave real quick. Brittany and mama going at it, about diapers. Fucking diapers." I laughed.

"Shits crazy man."

"Women can be annoying most of the time."

"True."

"Where Kobe Bryant?" I laughed smally.

"Sleep, he'd just got his shots yesterday so he been sleeping."

"You holdin' up?" Chris asked referring to the whole divorce situation.

"Yeah I'm cool. Good looks."

"You know I make sure big bro alright." We dapp.

"We should hit the clubs tonight. I'll get a babysitter?" I asked.

"I'm down."

Kera Neverson

I'm so happy that Marcus is better and Qaumar is taking care of him. After thinking about it for a couple days, the only person I could come up with who was against Marcus was August and Seriya. With the whole gun situation I have to watch out for him. I now have to watch out for myself. And my kids.

After receiving two awards for my hard work, it was officially time to work on Kera. I had a Fashion shoot in London coming soon plus I was done with the negativity and drama from people. After asking Korea twice if it was okay if she'd watch Kobe she said yes, that was before I got to New York for the afterparty. And once I got back from NYC something switched. She literally told me she wasn't going to watch my kids while I go out get drunk and then come back feeling sorry for myself. What?

I don't know what person made her go off on me, because if it was a problem watching Kobe for a few days, she could've told me. Second of all what the hell was she talking about? It was an after party for something I worked my ass off to build.

Anyway, my assistant Chanel who found me a personal trainer. Her and I were headed for our first work out which I didn't really know what to expect after my PT call us down to a football field.

The help and support I was getting from Chanel was amazing. She helps me with my own mental problems, my actual problems and the kids. I already thank God for her. I've only know her for about a couple weeks she's been nothing be respectful and genuine.

Marcus Shayano

I lay in bed feeling worthless. I was still in so much pain and my body ache and on top of that I'm living with Qaumar's peppy as sister and his ex girlfriend. What a combo. How did I feel about that. Extremely pissed.

His ex girlfriend Khloé is here since Quinn and Khloé happened to be best friends and need a place to stay until they get stable. A bunch of bullshit. Quinn first of all she's too peppy, annoying and loud. I mean her energy in fine it's just too much 90% of the time for me to fucking handle. Then she's lowkey taking shots at me about certain things, I peep it. I couldn't even convince myself to tolerate them. I just got out of the hospital and week ago and have to deal with this.

And then he didn't talk to me about it in advance. How hard would that have been? He just sprung this onto me. Or find them a damn apartment somewhere because I'm already irritated. And then Q knows I'm not to happy about this, and instead of saying something he doesn't.

After making my way to the bathroom in and out which took about ten minutes because of my strength. I finally made it to the hallway so I could go downstairs.

****

I was finally eating dinner with everyone because usually Q and I eat upstairs or I ate alone in the bedroom. Qaumar had fried up some shrimp and made some roasted potatoes to go along which brighten my stomach.

I hadn't been to work in three weeks and I misssed it because being here with my man's ex and his sister was killing me. Qaumar knew I was pissed about this but he didn't address this situation at all.

"When do you go back to work?"
Quinn asked and I could see right through her act. She loves to throw shade at the little things as if I'm dying or never able to do it again. She puts a act in front of Q and he's to dumb to see it. But two can play at this game.

"The same day you go."

Quinn didn't have a job and that's why it was petty. The whole reason why they were staying here was to get on they're feet and eventually move to the west coast. But as far as I'm concerned please stay in your ratty ass New York apartment.

I scooped some of my potatoes as the table began to become unwieldy once more, I was use to it by now.

"Marcus do you have a problem with me? Because if you do we can handle it. You look like you could use another ass whopping." Quinn said catching me off guard a little bit.

"Touch me I dare you." She stood up. Qaumar finally said something but It triggered me even more.

"Marcus this is my sister. She's been nice up until this conversation. What's the problem?"

"The problem is your free-loading sister and her best friend in the house. You never asked nor told me in a advance because I would have damn sure found me a place to stay. I can see right through your shady ass sister."

"Shut up! You can't talk to her like that. That's my blood. I love you, Marcus but cool it with the attitude. You don't pay shit and this was my house before you moved in. I been taking care of you, paying most of your medical bills while you criticizing my sister! And Quinn--" I removed myself from the table before he could finish his sentence.

My mood quickly turned into a frustrated heart ache. So many wrongs that he's probably been holding in every since I moved in. How could he say I don't pay shit? I'm no where near broke. Believe me. And when I offer to pay he's always saying 'baby keep your money' 

A month ago I offered to pay the cable and something else and he's told me to keep my money. I didn't ask him to pay my medical bills because once again I have cash, I think he does certain things like that so he can say he pays for everything as if I'm doing nothing. It's annoying as fuck. And he can't see through his sisters bitch ass that she's lying. She's been throwing shade after I'd got of the hospital.

After making it up to the stairs I realized staying here was not a good choice. I couldn't risk having to tap Quinn's ass for being out of line again. I'd just got out of the hospital where I almost had to have another surgery but Q's gonna take her side. He should be neutral and notice when she's saying slick shit too. I started to packed a small bag.

Some many wrong things were said out of Qaumar's mouth towards me. I hate when people think they can throw shade but if you don't it back everyone thinks you're the bad person. Hearing footsteps coming closer I knew it was Q but I just needed to leave.

"Marcus." He called out.

No response.

"Marcus."

Nothing.

"This shit has to stop with these attitudes and petty games!" He stood in my way after my bag was pack and I was ready to leave.

"Qaumar move out of my way! I'm sick of this shit man. You don't know what none of this is like and if you suppose to love and support me, you bringing me down. Whenever I offer to pay something in this house you tell me to keep my money! So don't throw that in my face as if I'm broke. I just got out of the hospital and come home to your sister and fucking ex. No warning, nothing."

"It's not like you gave me a warning about Gianna-- this was my house alone before you moved in here." I chuckled smally because that was the last straw, don't ever bring my daughter into this. I don't give his dumb ass a warning telling him in advance about my daughter.

Even though my chest, back and arms were killing me I threw some of my clothes, shoes and whatever else into a suitcase. This was one of the reasons we broke up last time. He shows no remorse and does little things so we can argue. I wince in pain after gathering as much as I can. He stood in the doorway blocking me in this time. Arms folded and his face read furious.

"All the shit I do for you and you just gonna walk away..." Qaumar said.

"Qaumar please. I can't take it anymore." I said calmly.

"The fact that I'm doing everything for you! Cooking, cleaning and making sure--"

"Stop! I thought when we got back together it was going to be different," I shot my bag at the glass vase making everything fall. "Ain't shit changed. When I offer to pay something you say baby keep your money just so you can have the benefit of paying everything! You have a sister, a mom and a family! I hadn't talk to my mom in over seventeen years. It's not easy being like this. It was never easy for me and it still isn't because I was just in the hospital. Go check on your sister and ex, they need more attention than I do. Qaumar I can't do this with you, I'll have the movers get me and Gianna's things. I'm done."

That was that. I was done.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 3.2K 42
Series in order ♥ { • My Brother Bestfriend } { • This Thing Called Life } { • This Is Our Life } [ This is the first book of the three book series...
20.4K 965 55
Third Book To The Series: Still trying to manage their lives, careers and kids. Throughout the change they know no one is perfect but will they surv...
20.2K 504 31
"Only someone that you're willing to fight for can be your one true love" A Yoully story Staring : Yousef Erakat and Lilly Singh Hel...
19.7K 794 45
Second Book To The Series: Undeniable Love, yeah right. Is that what love's really about, making the lover feel less about themselves. Kera couldn'...