You Belong To Me

By Tredellstopher

Fourth Book To The Series: Were not perfect at all I will say that, we're just two people so in love who refu... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two (Pt 1)
Chapter Three (Pt 2)
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chater Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chater Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen (Part One)
Chapter Twenty (Part Two)
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty One
Chapter Fourty Two
Chapter Fourty Three
Chapter Fourty Four
Chapter Fourty Five
Chapter Fourty Six
Chapter Fourty Seven
Chapter Fourty Eight
• Note •
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chaper Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy (The Last)
BOOK FIVE... YES !!

Chapter Thirty Six

299 12 4
By Tredellstopher

Kera Wendell

The kids were at school just as I try to sleep longer. I had to get up at nine to be ready for my doctor at ten, do some laundry, try to get some rest and not worry about unexpected things. I yawn grabbing my basket of laundry that was already set, heading downstairs. While placing my clothes in the washer with some Tide, I closed the door and walked into the kitchen.

Back on my diet, which always makes me feel better. While preparing my shake I grabbed my shoes so I could take a walk. After my shake blended I removed the cup taking my phone, keys and Beats headphones.

Rihanna's Needed Me played just as Layla's school called. I scrunched up my face because I'm pretty sure she went to school today.

"Hello."

"Mother of Layla Neverson?"

"Yes this is she."

"This is principal Davis, Layla has gotten into a serious fight with others and I was just wondering if you could come down to talk. But she will be suspended for two weeks."

"Yes I can come down." I sighed annoyed.

"Okay I was just calling to inform you."

"Thank you."

****

Taking a quick shower, finishing up my shake, getting dressed, calling Trey and now entering the school building. Trey wasn't answering just as I predicted, yet if I said 'let's get back together' he would answer in a heartbeat which will never happen.

I grabbed my Chanel bag locking my doors and walking in the high school building. I signed in and went to the principal's office where I was directed. Layla was in there with Major, Khanari, so Brittany was here, Jayden's ex girlfriend and others. I sat down next to Layla just as the principal came around his desk.

"Please everyone do not talk at once but what is going on? I called you here because everyone in here was apart of the fight and will be suspended for two weeks. Parents we don't allow fighting here, this is one of the best schools and fighting is very uncommon. So what happened?" Principal Davis said.

"Tory told me that Jayla and Khanari were saying and making up rumors about me but I didn't believe it the first time and blew it off. Then Tory showed me proof of some page they created of Instagram-"

"No we didn't--" Khanari and Jayla said in sync. "I barely even know Jayla."

"Yes you did!" Layla spat.

"Khanari and Jayla you'll have a turn. Let Layla continue."

"Like I was saying, they made this page telling lies about me. Then she tried to get with Major by sending him nudes on snapchat!"

"My snapchat was hacked you psychopath." Khanari yelled making my eyebrows go up. I would have never thought these two would be like this, but things change and so do people.

"You lying hard. Because he showed me soon as you sent them and he saved 'em."

"Okay, okay enough. Khanari a lot of people have been coming to me telling me about this page and a lot thinks it's you. I already had a talk with you last week." She rolled her eyes at Mr. Davis' statement.

"Do not roll your eyes! Did you make the page or not and girl do not lie!" Brittany said.

"Mrs. Brown can we discuss that privately?"

"Yes."

"Major are you aware of all this?" The principal asked.

"Yes, I have the screenshots."

"Okay I've heard enough. There was still a fight involving the students that are in here. So you're all suspended until further notice."

****

On the ride home since Trey still wasn't answering Layla was explaining to me all the details of what happened.

"She sent him nudes?"

"Yes! She's lying! She was jealous from the very beginning because I think she liked him, but Major talked to me. She never not once told me she liked him so when he started talking to me I thought it was cool because she was rooting for us. Then she turn around and send him nudes and lie about it!"

In the midst of her outburst I see a lot of myself in my daughter. She's growing up which makes me proud of her, not proud because of the situation. And I know this was a build of something because Layla is a A plus student and never got suspended from school up until now.

"Calm down, I'm disappointed that you got suspended but things do happen, just like the situation with me and Seriya and your father. I'm still tryna figure things out but people come and go and now your learning to decipher who's real and who's fake."

"Yeah I understand." My phone rung just as we got into the parking lot of Subway and it was Trey.

"Where were you?"

"Hello to you too, in the studio. Phone died."

"No time for games! I had to stop what I'm doing and go see why Layla just got suspended because of cyber bullying. I'm not in the mood for your excuses."

"I was working." He spat carelessly.

"So fucking what! You stop that because your kids come first. Kobe better be safe where he is and I damn sure hope you know I ain't afraid to file for full custody. I already done' got a divorce from you." I hung trying to calm myself. "Layla I apologize for cussing in front of you but your father is somethin' else."

"I know."

"I'll drop you off at your father's after we eat."

"Okay."

After her and I ate I dropped her off now heading home to get started on dinner, and enjoy some piece and quiet. I did miss my babies a little bit, but I'll see them soon.

After downing my third glass of wine, I continued to cook my chicken noodle soup enjoying myself. Some 'Kera' time that I actually needed and wanted. I placed a few carrots just as Marcus' text message come through.

Marcus- Hey. You gonna have to actually talk to me like we use too sometime. You driving me crazy, I miss my baby.

Myself- It's cool

Marcus- I love you.

Myself- I love you too.

Tremaine Neverson

Kera's outburst and all the extra was unnecessary, if she was going to file for full custody I was damn sure gonna fight back. She's not going to take my kids away from me. That just isn't going to happen. I was current at the studio again early this morning after the kids went to school, and Layla stayed up due to her suspension. Mama was coming by to 'talk' to her later on and I wanted to get some work done.

"Hey baby." Victoria kissed my lips just as her ass went on my lap. I finished up my recording time and the song that was almost finished.

Later On...

I'd pulled into my parking lot already seeing mama's car. When I placed the key inside just as I stepped foot in she was bouncing Kobe because he was crying intensely. A yawn departed my lips just as I took him from her trying to calm him. His crying did ease up because it wasn't so harsh but I think he notices that Kera isn't here full time anymore. I placed his pacifier in his mouth after humming a song to him, which eventually made him stop. Layla came downstairs due to mama calling her.

"What is going on with you getting suspended?" Mama asked Layla.

"It's a long story." Layla said.

"Whatever that story may be doesn't excuse anything, your behavior to your father, behavior period hasn't been good. I don't know what your Kera telling you and how she disciplines you but that doesn't work here. You respect your father and stop running around everywhere like you're grown because little girl your not! Running around with that boy and then you come home and I hear stories about you and how disrespectful you are. Do you hear me, that doesn't work here and I don't go for that."

"Yeah." Layla was trying not to cry.

"Mama I really don't know what to do."

"Send her to me I'll handle her again.
When she gets older and really walk over you, you'll see." She said just as Allisya comes downstairs.

"Daddy can I have a cookie please?"
I grab the cookies placing one on a napkin.

"Thank you."

"Your welcome baby girl." Her Doc Mcstuffins slippers hit the floor just as she went back upstairs.

"If you need me call me." Mama kissed my forehead just as I hug her before she left out. I'm guessing Layla was upstairs upset because she didn't come down for dinner. Everyone was in now bed.

Which now brings me to today,  Kobe sat in his stroller this afternoon just as the kids Dre, Vani, and Allisya plus Marlon and Mace went out today. I decided to go for a walk this morning to get some fresh air.

"Daddy?" Avanni asked.

"Yes."

"Can we go to IHOP later?"

"Yeah. We gonna go see a movie too, how bout that."

"Great plan." Adrian said making me laugh.

"What movie we gonna see?"

"Sing!" They shouted at once.

"Okay."

We finally made it to the park just as Mace and Marlon play close by with the kids just as I remove Kobe. He looked to be enjoying himself too on this beautiful Saturday.

"Kobe you love daddy?" He looked at me making spit bubbles. "Can I take that as a yes?"
I kiss his face and chubby cheeks.

I had to make a hat decision a week about the album with Kayne. We just decided not to do it. My schedule doesn't match his and it's just no way we can make it work. Maybe some time near the future but I have kids left and right.

Lyvone was currently enrolled in college. It was bittersweet but at least we caught up with each other and still have time too. He decided to go to college in NYC. Now my oldest was becoming a nurse and I couldn't be more proud already.

I do feel sad sometimes knowing that Kera isn't in my life anymore. I know I have flings here and there but she was different. She doesn't love me anymore really bothers me because I also can't change the way she feels. I can only move forward and co parent, I guess that'll do but I feel she belongs to me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.9K 3.9K 21
Sometimes the greatest relationships are the ones you never expected to be in. The ones that sweep you off your feet, the ones that make you challeng...
558K 31.7K 47
⚠SEQUEL TO THE ASSISTANT!!! PLEASE READ THE FIRST BOOK OR YOU'RE GOING TO BE CONFUSED⚠ It's been three months since the disastrous outcome at Chris's...
42.1K 1.3K 53
First Book To The Series: It all happened in a mystery and the mysteries keep coming. Trey and Kera the couple that been through it all or maybe not.
20.4K 965 55
Third Book To The Series: Still trying to manage their lives, careers and kids. Throughout the change they know no one is perfect but will they surv...