You Belong To Me

By Tredellstopher

Fourth Book To The Series: Were not perfect at all I will say that, we're just two people so in love who refu... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two (Pt 1)
Chapter Three (Pt 2)
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chater Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chater Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen (Part One)
Chapter Twenty (Part Two)
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty One
Chapter Fourty Two
Chapter Fourty Three
Chapter Fourty Four
Chapter Fourty Five
Chapter Fourty Six
Chapter Fourty Seven
Chapter Fourty Eight
• Note •
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chaper Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy (The Last)
BOOK FIVE... YES !!

Chapter Thirty One

256 13 4
By Tredellstopher

Kera Neverson

Currently all the Trey's fanbase was bashing me out of social media due to Trey's post.

TreySongz–
After what happened she wants a divorce took Kobe and left, I haven't seen him I four days and I miss my son. I don't know what to do with myself and that's why I came to social media. wtf is wrong with my life ?

Today is the fourth day since I left and I honestly couldn't be more happier. Of course I'm not gonna move here, for a couple reason due to the fact I love California. I'm just ignoring him and his fans while looking for seven bedroom house. I needed in within a couple days along with furniture shipped in with painters, and on top of all that I have to file for my divorce and get a lawyer.

It's okay because I know with all this comes my happiness. Trey doesn't make me happy anymore, there is nothing he can do at this point. It's almost like he'd scraped the last bit of our love and I can't take it. It really didn't have anything to do with Marcus pulling out a gun. It was way bigger than that.

I sat on the bed emailing all my Curvy Q employees that the shop would be closed for another week.

I had on a long 'Yeezy' t shirt and my panties, mama was gone wherever she goes probably grocery shopping and seeing that man. Kobe was now making faces at me just as rubbed I his little belly.

A nasty whiff inhales my nose and I realize it's Kobe's diaper. I immediately grab his so he could be change questioning why does a baby have to smell like a grown man.

I texted Marcus yesterday, called him and all and he still hasn't returned any of my calls. I shrugged plugging my phone up kissing Kobe's cheek. "Your mommy's little pumpkin." He started making spit bubbles.

Tremaine Neverson

What has my life come to, my wife gone, she wants a divorce, I haven't seen my son is four days, my oldest daughter left and I felt like shit. With Marcus coming in my house pulling out a gun, he has to know something. You just don't carry around a gun and pull it like that unless in a gang or some shit.

Luckily the kids were at school, Lyvone and his girlfriend were in the home theatre. I did cry feeling helpless because my wife of many years wants a divorce and we been through so much shit. What the hell is wrong with me?

I slid through old photos of Kobe when I would watch him alone and alone. I miss my son and I miss my wife. I wanna make things right, I want to kiss her and take back everything I did wrong. I sighed grabbing a water bottle answer the call that read 'mama' I hadn't talked to her in about a month or two and missed her now.

"Hey mama."

"Hey I'm so glad to hear you voice."

"Same here."

"How are you?"

"I'm thankful that I'm not out somewhere getting high or drunk but mama I feel like shit. I haven't seen my son in four days. She wants a divorce..."

"I know Trey but still think positive."

"I'll try, how are you?"

"I'm doing okay, now that I hear your voice." I nodded as if she could see me. "Have you tired calling Kera?"

"She blocked me on everything."

"What sense would that make? You still have kids together and still need to communicate. Her not letting you see Kobe is slick."

"I know. She told the kids she'd be back in a week..."

"You should stop by for dinner." She suggest and honestly didn't feel like leaving the house.

"I might." I coughed.

"Get some rest Trey." I nodded once more.

"Okay mama."

Kera Neverson

It was now eight pm here so I knew it was like five o'clock in Cally. Since mama came back she was now watching Kobe. I'd forgotten all about Kim saying she was coming out her so currently her and I were a lunch.

"Kyree know you out with me?" I laughed observing the place.

"Yeah, and I'm using his credit card."

"Biitttccchh." We laughed.

"I'm getting hungry."

"Me too, this food taking forever." I said.

"So have you talked to Marcus lately?"

"Like two days ago. I think he ignoring me."

"Why you say that?"

"You mean to tell me your not on your phone for two days..."

"Maybe he was doing something."

"What could you possibly do for forty eight hours?" The waiter placed our glasses of lemon water on the table.

"I texted him today and he texted back so I don't know what's going on." I shrugged feeling a little hurt.

After lunch with Kim we talked went shopping. I'd just walked in to a quiet house. I'm guess Kobe and my mother were probably sleeping. My phone was now ringing and I see that's it 'Marcus' I wait a while before answering.

"Hello." I said nonchalantly.

"Hey Kera, sorry I've been busy with everything that's why I haven't been answering."

"It's fine."

"How are you? You okay?"

"Yeah."

"I told Gianna everything and it went good, her and Qaumar have a growing relationship."

"Nice."

"You good?"

"Yeah."

"So why you giving one word responses?"

I guess I was being a little petty maybe not but I really do think he was ignoring me because no person can be that busy for forty eight hours. It really does bother me or maybe I'm overreacting but I really need my friend at these times in my life specially now that I'm getting a divorce.

"No reason."

"Okaayy..." He says slowly.

"Look I gotta go, Kobe is probably hungry I'll call you back." I hung up before anything else was said taking my bags into the living room.

While watching one of Tyler Perry's classic movies I start crying. It's feel like I wasted some much time with someone who didn't love me and it hurts. I guess it comes and goes but I feel so used and misunderstood.

I lay on the couch feeling sorry all over again. I thought at this point in my ex marriage I was supposed to be extremely happy. Why can't I find a good man and be happy?

As I laid on my back the tears from both of my eyes fell out and I felt useless. I've grown a lot because if this was years ago I would've been thinking about suicide or already too it. My stomach churned at the thought of how I ended up. If I was happy I should be at home cuddling with my family, instead I'm at my mother's with one of my kids crying.

"What did I do?" I mumbled to no one since I was alone. Mama must of heard my voice because she brought in Ben&Jerry's strawberry cheesecake ice cream.

"Sometimes things happen so you can grow from it, you might be hurt and like I said it's okay but I know you've gotten better. Remember when you would've even talk to me if you were growing through something and if you did you'd lie and say nothing. You use to think about suicide a lot baby, but you don't anymore. That's good. Now you're just hurt and getting better. Things happen at the time Kera." I listen to everything she was saying.

"Have you found a place yet?" She asks as I take in a couple spoonfuls on the ice cream.

"Yeah I'm just waiting on the Real Estate."

"Get some rest too." She kissed my forehead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 965 55
Third Book To The Series: Still trying to manage their lives, careers and kids. Throughout the change they know no one is perfect but will they surv...
558K 31.7K 47
⚠SEQUEL TO THE ASSISTANT!!! PLEASE READ THE FIRST BOOK OR YOU'RE GOING TO BE CONFUSED⚠ It's been three months since the disastrous outcome at Chris's...
3.7K 444 41
When Tristan; an ordinary and humble guy, gets a job as a bodyguard to a very proud and spoiled Angel, he wanted nothing to do with her and neither d...
20.2K 504 31
"Only someone that you're willing to fight for can be your one true love" A Yoully story Staring : Yousef Erakat and Lilly Singh Hel...