You Belong To Me

By Tredellstopher

Fourth Book To The Series: Were not perfect at all I will say that, we're just two people so in love who refu... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two (Pt 1)
Chapter Three (Pt 2)
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chater Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chater Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen (Part One)
Chapter Twenty (Part Two)
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty One
Chapter Fourty Two
Chapter Fourty Three
Chapter Fourty Four
Chapter Fourty Five
Chapter Fourty Six
Chapter Fourty Seven
Chapter Fourty Eight
• Note •
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chaper Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy (The Last)
BOOK FIVE... YES !!

Chapter Thirty

303 13 1
By Tredellstopher

Kera Neverson

"You wanna divorce from something you caused by bringing that nigga in here, who had a gun on him!?" He stated and before I knew it he was holding his right cheek.

I slapped the shit out of him, that's all he is. Full of shit! And I mean it. Every since this whole Seriya situation at Curvy Q he's been taking in what they're saying to him. Instead of listening to me, his wife. All this he has a son, Layla hating her father, Jayden's ex girlfriend being pregnant, his mother bashing out on me! All of this is over now.

I Kera Neverson want a divorce and I mean it. I can't be with someone or allow myself to stick up with that. No matter how much money he has, for the kids sake, none of that matters. Trey is nothing to me besides a baby father! I can't do this with him anymore and I will not!

"I'll have the divorce papers soon! Until then don't say shit to me, you obviously couldn't be a man and take responsibility on your own shit. I'm grabbing my things tonight and you can go to hell!"

The kids just walked in just as I went upstairs. This only made this worst having to explain to them. I went into a room that once was filled with 'happiness' packing all of most clothes, shoes, makeup, jewelry. Anything that belonged to me. Tears streamed down my eyes looking at all the wasted memories of him and I. All these years!

"Mom what's going on?" Layla says coming into the room, which broke my heart even more.

"Layla right now--"

"Don't say this is grown folks business! Mom I need to know! I'm scared." I stopped packing looking at her brown eyes.

"Your father an I are getting a divorce."

"What." Her tears became viable.

"Look I'm going to New York for a few days just so I can talk to your grandma. I don't need you to worry I just need you to be strong for you brothers and sisters." She hugged me crying her eyes out but so was I. She left out the room, just as I continued to pack.

I had about two suitcases but I needed one more for the what I was taking and Kobe's things. I wasn't going to leave him here.

I took the third suitcase in Kobe's room hearing Layla yelling at her father. Even from all the way up here in this big ass house I heard her. I wiped my last tear-- I couldn't cry anymore it- he wasn't worth it. Kobe stared peacefully at the little stars and moons that dangled from his crib. A smile appeared on his face once he saw me.

"Hi Kobe." I whispered grabbing his pre packed baby bag, some of his clothes, toys, all of what he needed. I made sure to take the  breast milk machine and extra blankets. I placed his little body into the carrier with his pacifier in his mouth.

I moved efficiently trying to get out of here as quick as possible. I made sure the other suitcases while zipped in ready just as I slide on my UGGS, a jacket grabbing my purse.

I called my driver about twenty minutes ago so it should be here, and I made sure my plane ticket was ready as soon I was got upstairs as saying my last words to Trey. I don't even want to say his name anymore! Grabbing the three suitcases my purse, Kobe, I caught the elevator downstairs.

Adrian, Avanni and Allisya was crying not really knowing what's going on. Layla was still yelling at Trey and Lyvone was trying to calm her.

"Mommy where you going?" Adrian asked.

"Mommy has to go for a few days but I'll be back, so stop crying. Be brave for mommy okay?"

"Okay." They sniffled just as I grabbed the three suitcases and my purse bringing them to my driver that was outside.

"I'll be right out." I told him. He nodded.

By then Layla had calmed down. Trey was still in the kitchen and Lyvone held the younger ones in his lap.

"I'll only be gone a few days. Kobe and I will soon you soon." Layla hugs me just as Dre and the twins do the same.

The only reason why I was taking Kobe because he's the youngest and needs my attention right now. Such as breastfeeding and such.

"I love you mom."

"I love you too, behave yourself." I kissed each forehead grabbing Kobe's carrier.

The next day after I'd made it to my mother's penthouse in New York, I explained everything that's been going on. She even noticed how he was, and the way he was treating her when she was there visiting for thanksgiving. She agreed with me on everything while being excited to see Kobe, her grandson and I.

There wasn't nothing else to say to him but sign the divorce papers. He was now nothing but a baby father to me.

                                      ****

Three days later I'd woke up with a refreshed mindset. Yeah I cried the first two nights because of all the years, all the work but now it was time to pick myself up and work on me.

After leaving the bathroom my breath was minty fresh, my hair was tied up just as I see my mother and Kobe at the bottom of the staircase. He was on his play blanket as she made faces at him. It was so cute.

I walked downstairs into her lovely living room which was gorgeous. She had paintings of herself when she use to model, I have to admit my mother is stunning.

"Mommy why are you so beautiful?" I asked kissing her cheek

"The same reason you are." She picked Kobe up placing him on her right side.

"Come on, right now I look like shit."

"Stop it. Your beautiful. Your just going through it. God put you in the situation for a reason so don't doubt anything. Your a strong independent, mother and woman." She took a pack of bacon and eggs just as Kobe started making noises.

"I know Kobe, grandma is making your breakfast right now." She placed his bottle in some warm water.

"So mother what have you been doing all up in NYC?" I smirked at her, I knew she's dating someone and very happy with him. I seen some of his clothes when I was going through her closet.

"Visitin' your brother, babysitting his kids--"

"Is that all?"

"Kera what are you implying?" She says squinting her eyes.

"Oh I know what you think that I don't know but I know." She got started on breakfast looking at me like I was crazy but I smiled heading back into the living room.

Marcus Shanyao

That night when Qaumar and I went home, we talked all night and that following day. I never really like August before but I should have killed that nigga when I had the chance. Him and his bitch ass wife. I thought that would've be risking my relationship with Qaumar but now I know for sure he's a ride or die.

"I know it would've be risking us but..."

"It would've baby. I love you and I'ma always be here for you. So whatever mess you get into is my mess." I pecked his lips a few times. I am happy, I am lucky.

When the August circumstance, like I said I hate that nigga with a passion. He always would refer to me as 'that gay nigga' and it just got to that point where I couldn't take it anymore! Yeah I'm guy, a lot of good people are gay so what! It's 2017 and I shouldn't be bashed because my sexuality. Qaumar shouldn't bashed for his either. And if August would've said something to Qaumar about it, like he does me that would've been his ticket to hell. I don't play about my baby, Qaumar is my everything!

It's was more of a build up of being treated like I'm some monster because of my sexuality. When I told my mom a few years when I'd first started dating she was okay with it and she accepted it. My pops on the other hand hated and wanted nothing to do with me. He hated the fact that I wasn't 'normal'. Like I was some monster.

That's part the reason why I haven't talk to him in like fifteen years. My mother doesn't even call me anymore so I guess he got to her head. But at this point I don't give a fuck, I will do anything to protect Qaumar!

Today was the day I am going to Gianna my daughter about my sexuality. She's eight but I don't wanna hide this from her and I'm sure she'll understand eventually and everything will be okay. I couldn't and wouldn't keep this from her.

Qaumar was supposed to be helping me make dinner like I've asked him too several times but this basketball game has his attention today. I rolled my eyes at his yelling at the tv because somebody didn't pass the ball right-- whatever.

"Qaumar get in here and help me!" I yelled once again because he was really getting on my nerves. Sometimes he can be a slob, as some people like to call it 'being a part of a man' but I have OCD so I can't take it being messy.

"What, I'm watching the game." He says shoving popcorn down his throat spilling some.

"Help me make dinner like I asked you too."

"For what?" He replied nonchalantly.

"Qaumar, Gianna is coming over and this house needs to be cleaned--"

"She coming over today?"

"Qaumar I told you this morning!"

"I forgot it's, four o'clock now how am I supposed to remember that?" My eyes squinted just as calm myself down from hurting this man. How could he forget this day, when it's extremely important to me.

I grabbed the seasons from the cabinet with an attitude leaving him standing there. He knows what he's done and how I hurt. Over emotional or not, this day is very important to me so he shouldn't have forgot.

"The next time you ask me to do something for you, I'ma forgot." I rolled my eyes.

"Look baby I'm sorry--" He tired to grab my waist but I pushed him off.

"Qaumar go watch your game."

"I'll cook and clean, I'll do everything."

"A little to late for that. It's fine." I mumbled.

"Marcus don't be like that." I ignored him.

In the midst of that I decided not to even cook, so I placed everything back with Qaumar still standing there dumbfounded. I grabbed my keys from the table along with my phone.

"Where you going? You going to pick her up now?" He yelled just as I was about to close the door and I did without saying a word.

"Marcus!" He replied again following me. I got in my truck waiting for him to move so I could back out.

****

"Daddy I missed you so much!" Gianna squealed.

"I missed you too baby girl." She had her things packed with her, which reminds me that her and I need to go shopping since her room was already fixed.

She sung along to the radio putting a smile on my face just as Qaumar's contact pops up on my phone form him calling. Yet again I ignored it.

"Wanna go shopping tomorrow?"

"Yes duh daddy." I chuckled.

"I got your room set up at daddy's new place, your going love it."

"What did--"

"No further questions until we get there." Her laughed filled the car. "We'll go out to eat, after I wanted to cook but change of plans." I rolled my eyes at the thought of Qaumar.

While riding down Los Angeles I thought of Kera who I was starting to miss. She texted me everything that night, she said she's getting a divorce and I'm happy for her. Trey wasn't doing anything besides getting her pregnant and making her miserable.

In a few hours we returned home, Gianna was amazed at the house. I must say it was a nice house. Gianna jumped out of the car with her bag excited.

"Daddy this amazing!"

"I know." I grabbed her hand looking at all her long blonde-brown hair. As we made it to the door, I unlocked the door seeing Qaumar cooking dinner and the house was cleaned.

Gianna kept looking around in awe as I felt Qaumar glimpsing at me, waiting for some kind of congratulations. But I'm not gonna congratulate him when he should have did it like I asked.

"I wanna see my room!" Gianna yells with a smile of happiness on her face.

"Go upstairs it's the light pink door. Don't open it until I get there." She nodded running over the staircase.

Qaumar was still starring but I didnt pay him no mind. I placed my keys on the hook while grabbing a bottle water.

"Baby, Marcus. C'mon stop being mad at me." He grabbed my waist this time kissing my neck. He knows how weak I get when he does that.

"Stop being mad. I hate when you're mad." I turned around slowly with his arms still on me. I pecked his lips a few times before smacking him.

"Do what I asked you to do, and I won't be mad."

"Okay I will." His lips kissed mine again with him rubbing my back side up and down. Qaumar is one fine ass man and he's mine.

"Stop, let me not keep her waiting."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 290 21
Sometimes love is more about the learning curves than the fairytale "Happily Ever After". Because often the world shows us how unkind it can be, how...
179K 7.5K 19
At first we were inseparable. Then we became distant. And now we're just memories. Based on the movie Love & Basketball (DONT STEAL MY WORK)
3.7K 444 41
When Tristan; an ordinary and humble guy, gets a job as a bodyguard to a very proud and spoiled Angel, he wanted nothing to do with her and neither d...
20.4K 965 55
Third Book To The Series: Still trying to manage their lives, careers and kids. Throughout the change they know no one is perfect but will they surv...