You Belong To Me

By Tredellstopher

Fourth Book To The Series: Were not perfect at all I will say that, we're just two people so in love who refu... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two (Pt 1)
Chapter Three (Pt 2)
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chater Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chater Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen (Part One)
Chapter Twenty (Part Two)
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty One
Chapter Fourty Two
Chapter Fourty Three
Chapter Fourty Four
Chapter Fourty Five
Chapter Fourty Six
Chapter Fourty Seven
Chapter Fourty Eight
• Note •
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chaper Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy (The Last)
BOOK FIVE... YES !!

Chapter Twenty Six

256 12 0
By Tredellstopher

January 1, 2017

Lyvone Zhaire Taylor
(Neverson)

"Happy new year baby." I told Jenna standing behind her after we'd woke up up from exotic night last night. She was looking so beautiful with her fresh face, in the gown I'd brought her and the white snowy view we were seeing in New York.

"Happy new year love." She replied.

"This is so exciting and last night was amazing." She turned around and kissed me.

"Yes it was. You had way to much Henny." I received an eye roll.

"Whatever."

"With the new year here I do wanna apologize about the whole move in thing, we've be together for three years and been discussing that but you know I love and that part isn't gonna change. I wanna spend time with my family that I didn't even know I had."

"Lyvone I understand, It did hurt and it's not liking your going to another country." She joked sitting on my lap.

"I love you chocolate."

"I love you too Lyvone."

Kera Neverson

Going in 2017 a little bittersweet Trey wasn't talking to his mother, the whole Seriya issue and all but nevertheless I'm truly happy and I can say that. Kobe is healthy, Trey is stepping up, my success is taking off.

Speaking of her ew, I hadn't talked to her, seen her, heard from her anything like that. In all honesty I don't give a fuck, it's the new year and I focus on myself, my family, and my success. All this drama with people talking behind me back in over-fucking-rated!

I rose up out of bed because I had a tons of things to do. It was already twelve in the afternoon on New Year's Day after a wild party last night, the grind don't stop. Specially since I'm doing something I love and it's not forced.

Even the kids were still asleep from the New Years party yesterday. I hopped in the shower quickly so I could freshen up. While washing my body I made a mental note of my things to do today.

Talk show in La, for 'Fashion Magic'
Curvy Q re open 2017
Fashion Magazine photo shoot (plans)
Fashion Awards in Miami (Trip: April 2017)
The 'KMN' & 'MTS' project

I honestly loved my schedule and everyone who made my dream of Curvy Q come about. I'm nominated for three things, and I have so many opportunities being thrown at me.

I hadn't realized that was my fourth time washing up so I just rinsed off, and removed from the shower. I grabbed my towel from the rack, just as Trey comes in, most likely on purpose to see me naked. He has his phone out, just as I heard the click of the camera letting me know he took a nude photo of me.

"Trey deleted that right now!"

"No. I have so many delicious photos of you, baby." I rolled my eyes I didn't want no changes on anything getting exposed.

"Trey I'm not playin' I have to go."

He sat on the little seat we keep in the bathroom watching me dry off, and get ready. I rolled my eyes while slipping in my underwear. I brushed out my curly wet hair, tying it into a messy bun until I was dress.

Later on . . .

Trey was in his studio by the time I got finished dress. They kids were downstairs eating cereal which reminded me I hadn't had breakfast. I'll just wait and see if my team wants to go out for breakfast.

I grabbed my handbag while catching the elevator downstairs to get going. I went into the kitchen seeing the kids including Jayden, eating.

"Mommy you look A1." Allisya says.

"Yaaass." Avanni joins.

"Thank you babies, behave today."

"Okay." I head into Trey's studio hearing him hum and play around with some beats. I walked in slow being that he hadn't turned around wrapped my arms around him.

"I'm about to leave, gonna miss me?"

"Yes." He says not knowing what I'd looked like because if he did, he was be more eager.

"Turn around." He spun around in his chair, letting his jaw drop once he finally got a full look.

"Fuck." He mumbled. "If the kids weren't here, I would tare yo' ass up right now."

"Calm down, and you know you can't so." I smirked. He stood up overpowering my frame even with me heels on. His large hands grasp my ass, with his lips on my neck. I knew we couldn't go any further, unless I was going to be late and embarrassed from it.

"I gotta go babe. I'll be back." I kissed his lips, nose and forehead before actually leaving this time.

Latterly I'd just left The Catch restaurant for lunch now heading to Fashion Magic with Marcus and my team. Something was off with him but I knew he has been having a lot of problems in his life. I just want my baby happy.

"Marcus you okay?"

"Yeah." He avoided eye contact so I knew his answer was a lie.

"I just want you happy, your my baby." He blushed immediately.

"I love you K."

"I love you too. Good vibes." We held hands just as we entered the studio. There was ten minutes until showtime.

Within those minutes, my makeup artist re did my makeup, refreshed my hair and made me look right.

"Your on in one minute." The producer told us.
Marcus and I both nodded.

Rita: "Welcome to Fashion Magic I am your fabulous host Rita and today we have two special fashion empire builder to talk about, new up coming projects, drama and they're lives please welcome Kera and Marcus." We walked out just as the applause started.

Him and I both sat down after hugging Rita and waving at the crowd. I smiled adjusting my dress.

Rita: "I'm so excited y'all are here!"

Marcus: I'm happy to be here, because y'all bout to get the truth."

Rita: "Okaayyy."

Rita: "First off congratulations Kera on your newborn Kobe, that must be nice. Did Trey call up Kobe Bryant and just was like 'Ima name my son after you...?" She joked as I giggled.

"No, no Trey and I both love the name, not realizing that it the legendary Kobe Bryant's but it's the perfect fit. Kobe is my everything."

Rita: "I bet he is with that snap back girrlll, what are you in the gym every day?"

"Actually I fit it in when I can. With the holidays just passing by, I'm getting back into the motions here. But yeah once I had Kobe I snapped back now I'm just tryna get these Christmas cookies off." I joke just as we all laugh.

Rita: "And your divorce is long gone and finalized..."

Marcus: "Yeah, love sometimes ain't shit. You know but it's helped me grow so much and be there for my fans and family."

Rita: "And what's the The KMN & MTS project?" Marcus and both share a smile.

"The KMN & MTS project is something so important and exciting to me, as it is to him. It's just something that kinda happened and were both excited for that. KMN stands for me, Kera Montana Neverson and MTS, is his name and basically we're coming out with a clothesline to show our fashion minds and really wants the fans want. So it's really important for me to do this for you guys." The crowd cheered.

Marcus: "Our names kinda fit perfectly with this, so I know that was already a sign for K and I. I'm super excited because everyday I get new ideas and now I can share them with my best friend." The crowd aw'ed at his statement.

"I love you Marcus."

Marcus: "I love you too K."

Rita: "Y'all are bff goals. Seriously, but what's been killing the world right with you, you band Seriya Alsina. I don't know if y'all (the crowd) know but these three have been wild on social media and it's been some real good tea for us. There two sides to every story and do the match up is the question. What happened?"

Marcus: "She's basically a lying ass hoe who wants attention and the fame but not willing to work for it. It was originally her Kera and I, but she used so many excuses of why she's couldn't be a most of the meetings and such. She wants/wanted credit for something she didn't help build. How could you help build the empire? Clients have been complaining in here area it just got worst and she had to go. She took it to social media and made it worst, but bitch do you know who I am?" The crowd went crazy with emotion.

"Like he said, she wanted credit for something she didn't do. That's high school drama and bullshit. I have better things to do than worry about her and her husband bitch. She got what she deserves and that's that."

Rita: "We got tea and we're sipping. So she's official removed."

Marcus: "Absolutely, removed out for the new year."

Rita: "And congratulations on your nominations I hope to see you guys at the fashion Awards."

"We will definitely be there."

"Everything all right at home with you?"

"Yeah, but from where I started and how I get to this point it wasn't easy, and it was fun. Some of the things the media didn't know about and lot times where I felt helpless. But it's all good now."

Rita: "Is Trey making any new music?" Yes he is but Trey's and his team would kill me revealing information and I know not to do that as his wife.

"Just stay tuned."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Brave By v

Romance

32.6K 1.4K 46
Michemily/Hunteldon story; follow their love story, how they got together, how they fought together, how they won.
62.9K 3.9K 21
Sometimes the greatest relationships are the ones you never expected to be in. The ones that sweep you off your feet, the ones that make you challeng...
333 25 13
This story is about 2 lovers who finds each other from people they left because they were treating them bad and wanted more out of them but they coul...
42.1K 1.3K 53
First Book To The Series: It all happened in a mystery and the mysteries keep coming. Trey and Kera the couple that been through it all or maybe not.