You Belong To Me

By Tredellstopher

Fourth Book To The Series: Were not perfect at all I will say that, we're just two people so in love who refu... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two (Pt 1)
Chapter Three (Pt 2)
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chater Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chater Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen (Part One)
Chapter Twenty (Part Two)
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty One
Chapter Fourty Two
Chapter Fourty Three
Chapter Fourty Four
Chapter Fourty Five
Chapter Fourty Six
Chapter Fourty Seven
Chapter Fourty Eight
• Note •
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chaper Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy (The Last)
BOOK FIVE... YES !!

Chapter Fifteen

369 16 5
By Tredellstopher

Before this chapter begins to all my readers that actually vote If I dropped an August Alsina fan fiction would y'all read it? Yes or no? (answer the question because I have so many books that are unpublished and I don't know if you'd read them) Kera down below 😍

Kera Neverson

The children were all at school learning, just as Tremaine and I leave the doctors office of my second appointment. We were on our way to mama April's since Trey said she cooked lunch. I rubbed my belly smiling to myself, I'm honestly so carefree and untroubled being that it was all god news at the appointment.

"Are you excited for the baby?" I asked Trey cheerfully.

"Yeah, I'm very. I can't wait until he's here." He kissed my lips just as we approached a stop sign. "When the last time you talked to Korea?"

"It's been a little minute."

"Why?"

"Why what Tremaine Aldon Neverson?"

He squeezed my thighs knowing how I get when he does those types of things- specially when I'm pregnant and horny.

"I-I don't know, I've b-been busy, but I'll call her." I say placing my hand onto of his.

"Good girl." A small sparkle forms upon my lips. We'd finally made to mama's gorgeous driveway. Trey got out walking around around assisting me out.

"Thank you."

We approached the door just as Keenon opens the door. Trey gives his dapp, and I gave him a slight hug. I'm honestly so proud of how far, Trey and I've become from all our obstacles and troubled past. It just makes him more lovable and proud to be his wife.

"Hey mama." Trey greets because she was in the kitchen drinking tea.

"Hey." Her tone and perspective was a little off key, and I couldn't place my finger on it just yet.

"Mama April you okay?" I asked observantly trying not to sound nosey. 

"You think it's right you left, Trey with the kids unannounced?" She asked catching me off guard, with a little attitude.

"Left, I told him weeks ahead."

"Or the reason why Avanni was acting up completely, and I had to spank–"

"You spake my child?"

"She's was gettin' out of control, the punishment you give ain't doing no good–"

"Trey, you let her spank Avanni."

"She wasn't behavin'." He defends.

"That's no excuse Trey I told you I don't wanna spank the kids and the fact you let your mother do it, is annoying as fuck. Excuse my French I don't want my children spanked by no one."

"It's not right that you don't do it, those kids need me in they're life. Otherwise they gonna be talkin' back to you all types of ways, and you just gonna accept it. You got fifteen year olds running away, Jayden..."

"I will raise my kids how I wanna raise them and I mean it. These are my kids and I will do what I feel is necessary. And Trey is they're father, I don't complain when he goes on two month tours and shit and I'm with the kids. It's a part of our life and your gonna have to stop babying your son! There's honesty nothin' he should be complaining about. He has another child on his way and he needs to step up to be a father and husband. I never asked for your help on raising my kids!" I say getting uncomfortable with this conversation. She had no right to touch my daughter, without my consult or even decide that that's right.

"I just don't want my grandkids to be like they're mother's troubled past, all those nights Trey comes to me carrying your problems. It got hectic trust me. You bringing all this negativity in his life."
Just as she finished her ignorant sentence I shook my head walking out and into the car. I didn't have nothing else to say, even the years I don't know deep down she possibly didn't like me but acted fake all these years?

I don't have time nor patients for her bullshit, she's Trey's mother and I all and I get that, completely because it goes both ways at the fact my father and Trey doesn't get along.

Trey wasn't even stepping up to the plate and acting like a fucking man. I'm not saying pick sides, because who wants to pick between two most important people of your life- your lover and parent. But, It bothers me that Trey doesn't even take in what I say that will benefit our kids. Whooping my child is not what I ever want to do. There's a different between a tap on the hand but a spanking is a different story. But yet again Trey's ass is quiet, not even trying to find peace in his most important women in his life.

I exhale what I've been holding in, taking a tissue from the glove compartment. I honesty felt hot and bothered. Maybe it was from the pregnancy and that unexpected argument I'd just had. We just came from the hospital stress free, I don't need to go back stressful. Seeing the blood on the tissue meant that my nose was bleeding and I could be putting myself and the baby in danger. My pregnancy was unknown, and I know I have to be extra careful in this.

I wipe the blood from my nose, removing my tears. It does hurt that someone like mama April could say and do this to me. I actually wanted to just grab the keys myself and go straight home.

Within a couple minutes Trey got back into the car. I am extremely pissed off that he's it enough man enough to handle this situation.

"Trey I don't know whatchu' smoking? But don't let your ignorant mother place hands on Avanni. I'm not fuckin' wit' it! You think everything is a a damn joke. I've never complained unless it was necessary when you go on long ass tours. I left for a couple days- and this is the result! Then she's gonna throw that my past in my face! She's not perfect either so don't fucking throw my past in my face like that! I'm no está jugando con su o nadie más, y lo digo en serio! " (I'm not playing with you or nobody else and I mean it)

I not shout not giving him no type of chance to respond to that, I'm just so feed up with people being fake all these years and then will throw some ol' bullshit in my face. I'm done! Sometimes when I get mad the Dominican Republic side of me comes out and I start speaking Spanish, and I bet his dumb ass didn't know what I said.

He continued driving not saying anything, and if if that was the best option at the time for Avanni she had no consult from me. Trey is the father, but I'm the mother so she shouldn't asked both of us!

Just as we entered the driveway he adjusted himself before speaking some bullshit.

"I understand–"

"Sin la cogida usted no Trey." (No the fuck you don't Trey)

"Kera, I barely know what you saying."

"Estúpido." (Stupid) I'm pretty sure he knew what I said that time even if I mumbled it.

"I'm trying to be a better husband but I'ma need you to be a better wife too!"

"Trey am I the one calling my mom because I'm struggling with my own kids? Do I throw hissy fits when I have to watch the kids while your on tour? Do I complain to you when I can't go to work because while your at the "studio" I'm helping with homework, cooking and cleaning. Now you if want a better wife than that go getchu' one."

I removed myself from his precious Rolls-Royce leaving with that statement. That statement will shut him up and put him to sleep because him and I both know it's true.

My phone starting ringing just as my mother's gorgeous face pops up. I am starting to miss her and my brother who I barely see and neglect to call. Because I'm too busy being a single parent- at least that's what it feels like.

"Hola mama." I say trying to calm my voice but she knew me too well.

"Kera cuál es incorrecto?" (What's wrong Kera)

"Trey." I replied making my way to the all white living room, which calms me during pregnancies I don't know why.

"What happened?"

"While I was out in France from those couple days because of my job, he throws a hissy fit as if they kids are totally mine and it's accepted if the situation was filled. He end up calling his mother and just because Avanni was acting up she spank her. I told her straight up like this is my child, and you need to stop babying your grown ass son. I will raise all my kids the way I want. And she's gonna throw my past in my face, saying that she doesn't her grandkids like me and a bunch of nonsense." After moments of silence I checked the phone to see if she'd hung up. "Momma what are you doing?"

"Booking the next flight out there."

"Mom–"

"Que a lo largo pasado por cosas, junto yall han pasado por el infierno y de regreso, pero no voy por lo que hizo. ella es su abuela, al igual que yo. y por lo que parece que no dijo nada. (You alone been through things, together yall have been through hell and back but im not going for what she did. shes their grandmother just like I am. And from what it sounds like he said nothing)

"Yeah." I mumbled getting emotional due to what happened and my pregnancy hormones. Mace crawled on my lap and started curling up against me.

"Don't stress baby girl."

"Yeah I know."

*****

My eyes flutter open and I do what I always do when I wake up- check my phone. I looked at it reading 6:42 pm. I removed the blanket Trey probably put on me looking. I currently had a small headache and my neck was literally killing me. I moved it in a circular motion stoping my phone from ringing due to Marcus call. Sounds was honestly going to make me head hurt even more, and it was Marcus so I know he was probably gonna yell.

I grab my phone heading to the kitchen because of my dry throat from yelling and going to sleep. I spot Adrian and Trey I'm the kitchen finishing up his science project that I forgot about.

"I'm sorry Dre, mommy forgot to help you." I say ignoring Trey's presence just as I grab a water bottle. Trey must of fed the kids due to the fact I smelt chicken nuggets.

"It's okay mommy, daddy helped me a lot."

"Great."

Trey eyes followed me continuously just as exit. I head upstairs seeing Marcus calling again with text messages but honestly I want feeling well or in the mood.

Marcus- I know you see my calls !

Marcus- Question Mark.

I chuckle mentally at the fact, he's actually typed question mark as a word- some shit I would do. I know if I don't text back he'll definitely keeping sending shit so I had no choice.

– I'm really not feeling well sorry. I had a lot problems today, but I'll call you back tomorrow I just need to rest being that I'm pregnant ♡

Marcus- Poor baby, I'll bring you something, Anything.

– Just some oatmeal cookies and coffee ice cream please.

Marcus- Alright boo, I gotchu' !

I smile loving my best friend for life, honesty Marcus just makes me so happy, because he's so surreal and goes around the world for me.

I try to get comfortable in bed but failed to, I take an Advil pill sitting in the chair, so I wasn't constantly laying down. Layla comes in the room sitting next to me.

"What?"

"I can't chill?" She defends.

"You probably want something."

"Again, I can't chill. Fine I'll leave."

"Come here."

"Can Major stay the night." I looked at her like she had thirteen heads combined together.

"Layla did you-"

"I Know what happened but he can say in the guest room, and I do my chores and homework and stuff and-" she said carrying Mace as he licked her face.

"See the problem isn't there, it's between your brother and Major. And you know Trey is not going for that at all !" She sighs rolling her eyes. She started mumbling under her breath up until she walked out.

Before I knew it Marcus walked in the room with my bag of requests. I smiled seeing him just as he sat next to me on the sofa.

"You good?"

"Yeah, thanks for the food."

"No, problem."

"When the last time you talked to Riya?"

"Not since the trip, been busy and pregnant." I say indulging into my cookies and ice cream.

"How's your life, Marcus?"

He sighed trying to hide what he really was going to say, I know he has something going on.

"I'm cool." He replied.

"What is it. I know your gonna tell me more about something."

"Nothing K."

"Yes there is something Marc." He sighed.

"I wanted to tell you and Seriya together but, I'm moving to Canada."

"What!" I was in complete shock, Marcus and I are like best friends and I honesty don't want to move move to another country and leave me!

"Wifey thinks it's good so Gardell and Gianna can be around the family more..."
He says concerned but I wasn't listening after he said he was moving– moving to a different country.

"I can't believe this." I mumbled heartbroken.

"K, I'll still come and visit and," He took a long sigh. "She thinks I'm spending too much time with you and Seriya. Like I doing something on the low. She wants me to branch out and do my own thing."

I chuckle in fraud. "I have a sexy husband that I've been with for damn near sixteen years on my fifth child so what could I possibly be doing with you in the matter. She tripping and you wildin! Fuck outta here with the bullshit." I'm now pissed, she would think that and he would report that back to me.

"I'm doing something beneficial with my life and my family I can't stay here if that's now what she wants to do. Being here with you all the time when that's yo' nigga's job! Plus this is for my kids."

"Excuse me, this is my house just to let you know so disrespect me again. Matter of fact go be with your illiterate wife."

"Cool." He says leaving angrily. I roll my eyes trying my hardest not care right now.
I really want some peace and quiet and to cuddle. With today being just one of the days I need to continue to find my happy place. Marlon curled his little body in the body and I smiled at the scene.

I place another mini cookie in my mouth, looking at my dresser, to find my vitamin pills as well. First thing tomorrow, is too much sure I get my exercise and all, and to tell Seriya about Marcus– honesty it's like a switch went off.

I find my pills just as my stomach started to grumble for some actual food. I took a deep breath inside and out feeling his presence right behind. The man I've known for over fifteen years, the one I love, the one who's the father of my babies– the list is endless.

His hands grasps my sides softly bringing my body onto his. His neck rests in mine, and he places tiny kisses. I turn around slowly looking at his face.

"Sometimes it hurts of how much I love you." He said making all my problems figuratively go away.

"I love you more than you know."

"I bet." I roll my eyes slightly, wrapping my hands around his neck.

"Did you eat?"

"Yes Tremaine."

"What?" He gave me the "look" when he knows I didn't do it or it wasn't a good choice.

"Oatmeal cookies and coffee ice cream." I mumble against his shirt.

"Lets get your some food, and tomorrow no more eating crazily, okay."

"Yes sir." I replied in a horny flirtatious tone making him smile and shake his head.

Authors Note

Go back and read the question at the beginning of this chapter. What would you do if your were in Kera's shoes? Does mama April have a point? I'm so hurt at Marcus right now? 🙃 I thought he was cool; What's really going on? Comment and vote for the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 5.6K 26
No matter how much one person wants the other. No matter how "perfect" they may seem. They can still be perfectly wrong for each other. Spin off to i...
114K 3.2K 42
Series in order ♥ { • My Brother Bestfriend } { • This Thing Called Life } { • This Is Our Life } [ This is the first book of the three book series...
20.4K 965 55
Third Book To The Series: Still trying to manage their lives, careers and kids. Throughout the change they know no one is perfect but will they surv...
89.4K 2.2K 41
He broke her, he fixed her, and now.... Well now he loves her. He always has. So much that he'd kill for her. For them. The last part of Mason and Va...