Metamorphasis

By WhisperOfSouls

Lilly was considered the runt of her pack. Nobody saw her as anything more than the ugly duckling but she was... More

Prologue - The Event
Author's Note
Chapter 1 - Meeting Liz
Chapter 2 - My Alpha, My Mate, My Friend
Chapter 3 - The Oath
Chapter 4 - Surprise
Chapter 5 - New Discovery/My Leave
Chapter 6 - A True Vision
Chapter 7 - A secret
IMPORTANT - Update
Chapter 8 - A New Beginning
Chapter 9 - Confusion/Change
Chapter 10 - Dinner
Chapter 11 - Time Lapse
Chapter 12 - Broken
Chapter 13 - The Ride
Chapter 14 - Prep
Chapter 15 - Surprise Reunion
Chapter 16- Test
Chapter 17-Unknown
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 21-Part 2
Chapter 22
IMPORTANT UPDATE
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
CHAPTER 25
Chapter 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
SHORT MAIN CHARACTER BIOS
CHAPTER 32
NOT TO OFFEND ANY READERS
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34 PART 1
SIDE NOTE
CHAPTER 34 PART 2
CHAPTER 34 FINAL PART-PART 3
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
SHORT EXPLANATION/RE-CAP
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
IMPORTANT NOTICE
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
UPDATED CHARACTER BIOS!!!
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
HALLOWEEN SPECIAL
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
Chapter 68
QUESTION FOR MY READERS
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
PLEASE READ : Goodbye Kitty
CHAPTER 73 PART 1
CHAPTER 73 - PART 2
KEEP IN MIND - NON STORY RELATED ADVICE...But please read.
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
SURVEY QUESTION
SNEAK PEAK - GUESS WHO THIS IS
CHAPTER 76 - BETTER THAN ME
AUTHORS NOTE - SKIP IT/IGNORE IT IF YOU DONT LIKE IT
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78 - CURTAIN CALL
CHAPTER 79 - The Mind Is The Worst Prison
CHAPTER 80 - The Struggle
CHAPTER 81 - "Hello, Mr. Stranger"
Chapter 82 - New Dawn
CHAPTER 83 - BRING IT ON
NOT AN UPDATE

CHAPTER 69

8.4K 225 19
By WhisperOfSouls

Lilly's POV

I stood in front of the full length mirror on my my door examining my look. After my morning swim I had taken a shower before deciding what to wear for the first day of school. I wanted to make an impression so twenty minutes later I settled on some zippered leather pants, a glam Rolling Stones tank top, and blood splattered stilletos along with my black leather motorcycle jacket. The stilletos where meant to be worn for halloween but what the hell they made a statement and I loved them.

I walked over to my vanity mirror and quickly brushed my hair down my back letting my natural waves free to cascade over my shoulders. I applied my natural make-up and thick eyeliner with a shade of very light blue eyeshadow to make my eyes pop. "Well hello there stranger." Nathan calls out to me and I turn towards the door. His short messy black hair shined and his hazel eyes sparkled as he checked me out making me blush.

"Have we met?" I ask him walking towards him. "No, but you do remind me of my girlfriend perhaps you've seen her?" He answers me with another question playing along with me. "Maybe, what does she look like?" I ask and he placed both hands under my chin while looking me straight in the eyes. "Well, she has this hypnotic eyes that make me feel like only she and I exist. Skin to rival the snow, hair that nearly outshines the sun, and something only she will ever posses." He leans down to kiss me leaving me completely breathless.

"She has my heart." He adds as someone clears there throat behinds us but I refused to look away from the person who had become as essential to me as the air I breath. "If we don't leave soon we'll be late for school. I dropped Marcus off at his school already now we need to get going unless of course you no longer wish to go." Daniels' word echo around my head for a few minutes before I pull away from Nathan and make my way downstairs for a quick breakfast.

"Babe we match." I hear Nathan whisper in my ear as I wait for my breakfast muffin to finish warming up. I turn around to look at him and see that indeed we did match. He wore dark blue jeans, a black belt with dark red accents, a Rolling Stones short sleeved t-shirt and black combat boots. I gave him a quick kiss and took out my muffin munching on it as I grabbed my keys an backpack. "Jay, keep my cars keys after you drop everyone off at school." I tell him as I throw him my car keys.

*Also check around to see if you can find a place to rent a couple of more cars. One for the girls and one for the guys normal cars, nothing too over expensive or unecessary. Have them delivered back her and pay with my card. The card and my info are in the cars glove compartment. Open it with the keys.* I tell him through our mind link and he nods as we watch everyone loading into the available cars.

Nathan gets in his truck while Brad climbs in next to Jay. "Going along for the ride?" I ask him and he laughs, "Yeah." Brad had completed his highschool education a year ago with the help of private tutors. Jay was too old for school and he had graduated years before. Nathan had dropped out senior year, and none of the rogues had completed highschool because they didn't get the chance in there own packs.

Daniel didn't need to go since he had graduated with his class three years ago but he told me that I'd have to step over his dead body before he allowed me to attend school without him. So here he was sitting in his bike next to me waiting for us to leave. I quickly stuffed my backpack into my bikes small saving compartment under the seat and zipped up my jacket before sitting down and putting on my blood red helmet.

I turned on my bikes stereo system instantly blasting one of my favorite songs and started my bike. I led everyone to the school and we arrived in less than thirty minutes but by then the parking lot was pretty full with students. Daniel and I were two of the very few persons at the school with motorcycles so of course as we made our way into the school several eyes attached themselves to us.

Nirvana's Smells Like Teen Spirit was playing on my radio which as it turns out was pretty loud or at least loud enough to turn some heads. We found some free parking spaces and I turned off my radio along with my bike. "Who is that?" "Have you seen them before?" "Is it a girl?" "There new?" "How many do you think they are?" "The ones from the party?" "Did you go?" Were just a few of the snide comments that floated by me as we stood up from the bikes and the others opened there doors to get out.

I get my backpack from within my bike and slip it over my shoulder letting it rest comfortably on my bottom before locking the compartment. Daniel activated his alarm and so did I along with Nathan after everyone got off except for Brad an Jay who remained in my car. The girls eyes were almost instantly glued to my very good looking mate and guard making me jelous but also Ashley since I saw how she clenched her jaw tightly while trying to smile.

Ashley might not want to admit it to herself or anyone else for that matter but I saw how she looked and acted around Daniel. If she truelly felt nothing for him she wouldn't be acting like a jealous mate with him. I pulled my helmet off over my head and shook my hair before quickly running my hand down its length to clear any crinkles. I was lucky to have naturally sleek hair or I wouldn't dare keep it as long as it was.

Some people gasped and others just stared but then there were those like Alecia's bimbo's who kept trying to incinerate us with there eyes. "Come on, we have to get our schedules before the bell rings," I tell the guys and lean into my car, "Brad, Jay knows what to do help out and I'll give you a call when school is over." I add and wave them off before tucking my helmet into my bag and walking to the office with everyone else behind me because of course nobody knew the place but me.

"Hello, Mrs. Krane," I say greeting the lady in the office who looks up and smiles as recognition light up her eyes. "Oh, Lilly you're back and you look beautiful!" She exclaims giving me a hug before sitting back down. "I heard rumors but I wasn't sure it was really you. My kids have missed you. They even still ask if you'll visit." She adds and I smile at her in reassurance. "Well maybe one of this days if you'd like I'll babysit your twins. But right now my friends and I would like our schedules, please?"

"Oh of course. Let me see.... Tom and Jerry Dale, Casey and Ashley Radford, Caleb Williams, Jersey Ray, Nathan Pierce, Daniel Winters and of course Lilly Riverdale. Here are your schedules, new student packets and of course your maps so you won't get lost. The bell rings in five minutes so I recommend you get going. Stop by and drop off your teacher signatures at the end of the day." She annouced and we walked off with our individual things.

"Luckyly we all share lunch because other than that only Daniel, Nathan and I share classes together." I repeated something I already knew because I had asked after Daniel continued persistance that he and I have identical schedules. Nathan's schedule on the other hand was pure coincidence and the only class we didn't share was his Sports class; which happened to be football. They didn't have a girls team so I had to settle for another sport that was co-ed for Danny to be able to share it with me.

My schedule showed me that first I had World History and Social Sciences followed by a Creative Writing English class then, my second and final French class, then a Public Speaking class followed by my Anatomy Science class. Then lunch and finally to end my day I had swimming followed with the cherry on top of the cake in other words my music class. I looked up from my schedule to see everyone looking at there own classes. "Feel free to co-mingle with anyone and we can meet up at lunch if you'd like or you could go with new friends." The bell rings just as I finish and we all scatter with the rolling crowds.

We stepped into our first class and I clipped my helmet to my bag before taking a seat in the front. Nathan sat at one side of me while Daniel sat on my other side nearest to the door. "Are you new?" A girls voice floats over to me from Nathan's side and I can't help but see how the blonde leans over to his desk batting her eyelashes at him. She was flirting with him but he was oblivious to her classical good charms.

It made me want to scratch her eyes out and I smiled sweetly as she reached over innocently to brush against him. I knew it was no accident or as innocent as she was trying to be but it made my blood boil. Fortunately the class started and she was human or I don't know what I would've done to the girl. I never thought I was the jealous type but now with Nathan I felt different and being back in my home town made me a bit on edge.

I knew a lot of the girls her even though most of them didn't. I wonder why I haven't seen Liz? I hadn't seen my best friend in a very long time and I hadn't seen her at the party. Did she move? I doubt it but I've been gone too long to know. As usual the day went by with introductions and filling out a new student questionairre. I was pretty sure my favorite color wasn't going to help me much in any of my classes or my pet for that matter. Come to think of it...I didn't have a pet. Maybe afterschool I could find myself a pet with Nathans' help.

History was slow going, English was more interesting and French I already knew which surprised some of the students who were pack members. The teacher was delighted to find a student who could fluently speak French and write it since not a lot of her student spoke without accents. Unfortunately my Public Speaking was filled with more bimbos who kept trying to flirt with my mate even if he ignored them.

"We're gonna make your life a living hell." One bimbo whispered at me and I recognized her as one of Alecia's friends. "By all means go ahead and try. Tell Alecia that I don't break easy." I smirked pissing her off but she smiled and sat down next to Nathan. I was livid as she reached her arm over to him and ran her manicured finger down his bicep. He grabbed her hand and pushed her away, "Narcissa, I already told you that I'm not interested." He snaps at her and she blushes as everyone in class turns around to look at them. I smile and doodle on my notebook watching from the corner of my eyes how she tries to change seats but can't.

She was in that moment trying to become invisible while I tried not to burst out laughing. "You know her?" I whisper to Nathan and nods. "She's tried hitting on me before and time and time again I reject her but she just doesn't get the hint." He whispers in a rush as the teacher steps up the the podium and begins her introductions.   "So class who want to go first?" She asks us as she steps down and waits for one of us to make our own personal introductions.

I raised my hand and she claps excited to have a volunteer. She motions for me to step up to the podium and I do so while the entire class looks at me some like Narcissa glare but I just shrug it off. "My name is Lilly Riverdale and I just moved back here from Alaska where I spent the summer." I begin. "Oh and before that were you hiding in a hole in the ground somewhere?" Narcissa remarked as the class laughed and I smiled, "Actually before living in Alaska I spent some time in California, New York and France with family and friends."

"I also spent time with the bands Papa Roach, and Three Days Grace." I add and Narcissa laughs. "Oh yeah right." She smirks and the teacher glares at her. "Mrs. Perex could my friends come up with me? Daniel spent the summer with me in Anchorage and Nathan was with me in New York, and France." She nods and I then watch as Nathan gets up and walks over to me along with Daniel.

"She also forgot to tell you that we met in the Cali airport and I flew to pick her up in Alaska after having stayed here a few days. So you can't doubt her because we were there with her." Nathan puts his hand around my shoulders and gives me a reassuring hug. "I, myself lived for almost two years and a half in the company of Lilly back in France. I was born and raised in France but decided to travel with her as she went to New York were we indeed met Papa Roach the rock band." Daniel adds.

"My brother Brad, he already graduated so he's at home but he is a member of the band Three Days Grace. I stayed with him for awhile before going to France. You're welcome to come meet him Narcissa." I make my last remarks as the class claps and the next student gets up to be introduced. My next class was more uneventful since the teacher was more interested in letting us know what would be expected of us in his class. This was a serious college credit class and he reserved the right to kick us out, harsh.

I was in the middle of listening to his discussion about safety when I raised my hand, "Sir, May I go to the restroom?" I ask him permission to go and Daniel tenses up. He wanted to follow me but the teacher wouldn't let more than one student out at a time. This didn't settle well with him but he had to act normal. I reached my destination and came out for a drink of water when I felt someone behind me with a familiar scent.

He reached out for me trying to push me into a janitors closet next to the water fountain but I was faster than him and twisted his arm behind his back before he could touch me. "I don't like being touched Jeremy." I remark and let him go but he grabs my wrist keeping me in place. "Let me go Jeremy." I order him but he refuses to let me be. "No, Lilly we need to talk. There is so much..." He didn't get to finish his sentence after my fist collided with his nose.

I hadn't used much force but a punch to the face was enough to faze anyone even him. "Jeremy I don't want to talk with you and if I remember correctly the last time I saw you you didn't eighter. You said you didn't even know me so don't come to me now and pretend to want to talk." I sneer trying to hold back the hurt that was slowly seeping through my voice. "Oh Lilly I..." I blocked his words out as I walked away and back to class.

  "Oh, dear god! Lunch finally." I groan as we make our way into the lunch room. "Oof!" I turn the corner and bump into another familiar scent. I really should've payed attention to where I was going but with the rush I didn't see someone coming in the opposite direction. The girl on the floor looks up at me in cofusion, "Lilly?" She asks unsure and I give her my hand to help her up. "Glad to see you haven't forgotten me, Liz." I reply as she evelops me in a tight hug.

"Lilly, wow, you look...amazing." she whistles and I laugh. "We're heading to lunch come with us?" I ask and she shakes her head. "Can't, I already had lunch." She murmurs sadly. "Well what do you have after this period?" I ask and she pulls out her schedule from between her binder. "I've got Swimming with Mr. Palmer after this followed by Music class with Mr. Poole." She looks up from her schedule and I smile.

"I've got them too so we'll see you there." I tell her and she raises and eyebrow. "Oh yeah I forgot to introduce you to my wonderful mate, Nathan and my best friend next to you of course Daniel. Guys this is Lizbeth but I always called her Liz. We're childhood friends." The bell rings and she runs off. "Got to go you know how the teachers are like around here," she giggles, "Talk to you guys later." She waves us off and dissapears around a corner.

We get into the line and look up at the school menu. "What are you getting babe?" Nathan asks me as he wraps his arms around my waist from behind me and lands a kiss on my cheek. I swat at him, "I'm getting the Chicken Fetuccine with Alfredo Sauce." I tell him as we move forward. "Then I'm getting that too." He whispers in my ear sending shivers down my spine. God even when he's talking about food he sounds sexy. Daniel clears his throat and I blush, "This is not the place for that guys." He reprimands us.

We sit down on a corner booth table. "You guys will like Liz. She was my only friend in school we always stuck by me when everyone just avoided me like the plague." I explain as I bite into my chicken. Daniel nods but his eyes are scanning the lunchroom looking for Ashley but she's nowhere he can see. His eyes become downcast and he bites his lips before drawing a blank face. I frown and eat silently,"Baby are you ok?" Nathan whispers and I nod.

Unknown POV

There they were sitting together as if my absence meant nothing to them. Why was she so perfect? She had it all. Hell she was the complete package beauty and brains along with a vast family fortune. I wanted to be her I wanted to able to act like nothing could hurt me but I was nobody. I had no money, no power and nobody to protect me. She had two handsome men that followed her around like lost puppies.

What could she possibly have that I didn't? Oh, yeah money. That bitch could control the world around her with that amount of cash. True I didn't know just how much money she actually had but judging by the way she splurged I could tell she had more than enough. Never had I ever had enough money to go on an unlimited shopping spree like she had. What she spent in a day I had to make last a week. Everyday I saw her getting her way. Nothing was beyond her reach she had everything handed to her on silver platter.

God, I was starting to sound like a broken record but I couldn't help myself. This emotions were beyond my control and sometimes I even found myself wanting to strangle her just to watch the life leaving her eyes. She had it all. Everything I would never even be able to grasp, "Are you ok?" Its a simple question but I ignore it and stare at them...at her. "We can go sit down with them. I honestly don't know why you..." I cut her off.

Jeremy's POV

I watch her walk away from me her words still circling around my head making me dizzy. "God Lilly you have a strong punch." I whisper to myself rubbing my nose. She didn't break anything but it stung and I was not expecting her to hit me. Last time I saw her she was too shy for her own good but now...Now I didn't even know her. She was completely different to what I remember her being like.

The last time I saw her she was meek and submissive willing to stay with an abusive mate that was older than her. Her soft skin, her sweet kisses, and her touch were still imprinted on my being. I had a mate already but some unknown force seemed to be controlling us as our bodies touched. "Earth to Jeremy!" Camerons loud whisper brought me back to reality. A reality were I was sitting in a boring classroom fantasysing with a girl that was never mine.

"Dude where the heck are you? You've been aloof since you got back from the restroom...with a bruise." He whispers to me and waits for my answer but I don't give him one. My mind wanders back to Lilly's fast incoming fist at my face. "Lilly..." I murmur and Cameron snickers. "Oh I see what's got you distracted my friend." He adds and I smack him in the back of the head. The bell rings and we get up to go to our next class. Lunch. "Hi, baby," I hear a voice that makes me crings. "Hi, Narcissa."

We move forward on the line and I see from the corner of my eye Lilly sitting in a booth with two guys. I ball my fist and let them go. If she's always with them I'll never get to talk to her but I would find a way. "So what do you say should we?" She asks me but I'm lost and just nod. "Ok, I'll let Alecia know." She whispers and walks away. "Dude, you better go stop her." Cameron tells me and I turn to look at him confused.

"Didn't you hear what she said?" He says exasperated and shakes his head. "Dude just go stop her before..." He doesn't get to finish because just as soon as she left she came back. "It's done." She cheers and kisses my cheek. "What's done?" I ask her and she giggles. "Oh you know babe." She snickers her voice poisonous and I have no idea why or what I agreed to too. Cameron shakes his head as Narcissa walks off with her friends.

"Lilly will never forgive you for this, Jeremy. You have to stop them before they something to her and it comes back to bite you in the ass." He suggests. "Why, what did I agree too?" I ask him and he rolls his eyes. "Dude, you just agreed to let them gang up on Lilly the moment they find her alone. You agreed to cover for them. If they get to her, say goodbye to ever seeing, talking or going anywhere near her again." He doesn't get to finish because I'm off and after Narcissa.

I find them huddled in a corner with other female pack members and roughly pull Narcissa away. "Stop any planning against Lilly." I tell her and she looks at me confused. "But you..." she begins and I stop her. "Stop, its an order Narcissa and that goes for all of you. If you so much as touch her I will know and you will be punished." I declared and they stare at me flabbergassted. I could feel there eyes burning into my back but that didn't matter. I had stopped it before it began and that's all that mattered.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Hope you enjoy this extra long chapter and as always I hope you let me know if you like it. VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE, ADD AND KEEP MAKING THIS STORY A SUCCESS. The day isn't over though but I wanted to update before the week was over so here you go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 34.7K 42
Rose was able to find a pack that wouldn't force her into marriage, The Red Wind pack, but it all went downhill one unfaithful day. The Luna of The R...
3.2K 57 6
Reese was born an abomination. A Freak. Or so she'd always been told by the pack of seaside wolves she'd been born into, including the pack's leader...
3.3K 71 18
A werewolf pack attacks a school, or so what it seems. Lilly was able to escape, somewhat. Aaron, the Alpha of the pack finds out that Lilly is his m...
398K 13.5K 37
Lilly, a human, is caught between two overbearing alphas. Both claim her, but only one will have her. A story that contains passion and betrayal. ...