You Belong To Me

By Tredellstopher

Fourth Book To The Series: Were not perfect at all I will say that, we're just two people so in love who refu... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two (Pt 1)
Chapter Three (Pt 2)
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chater Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chater Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen (Part One)
Chapter Twenty (Part Two)
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty One
Chapter Fourty Two
Chapter Fourty Three
Chapter Fourty Four
Chapter Fourty Five
Chapter Fourty Six
Chapter Fourty Seven
Chapter Fourty Eight
• Note •
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chaper Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy (The Last)
BOOK FIVE... YES !!

Chapter Thirteen

304 14 2
By Tredellstopher

Tremaine Neverson

Due to the fact Adrian still didn't feel good, I'd let him stay home. The rest of the kids were in school, just as I finished making grilled cheese and tomato soup for Adrian and I.

"Dre come eat." I told him placing a juice box onto the table with his food.

He came to the table with a half smile I'm guessing he was feeling a little better. He poked a hole in his juicebox biting his sandwich.

"When is mommy coming home?" He asks nonchalantly.

"In a few more days."

"You wanna get your chain today?" He nodded eating some of his soup. Just as I was about to take another munch on my cheesy sandwich August calls me.

"Hello."

"Hi uncle Trey." Anthony, August' son answered.

"Hi neph, whatchu doing and why you ain't in school?"

"I had a doctors appointment."

"Ohhhh." I heard a shuffle just as August picked up the phone.

"What's good?"

"Nothing much, nigga you know chillin with Adrian because he wasn't feeling well."

"Oh, me and Ant bouta' stop by."

"Alright."

"Alright, cause' I'm driving right now." He says finishing his goodbyes.

"Was that Anthony?" Adrian asks.

"Yup."

"He coming over?"

"Yeah." He took a casual sip from his juice box.

In a matter of ten minutes I cleaned up the few dishes just as Adrian and I watched SpongeBob. I've been meaning to take Adrian to the SpongeBob live show that's coming soon so I could have a father-son day with him. Marlon crawled next to Adrian just as I took a picture for Instagram.

The doorbell begin to ring and I knew it was August so I just yelled come in. Anthony came in behind August playing a game on August' phone.

"Hi uncle Trey." He says spotting Adrian and sitting next to him.

"Hey Ant."

August and I went into the kitchen to talk and he starts raging at my refrigerator.

"Nigga you don't eat?" I asked closing my phone.

"She don't be cooking half of the time. She be so tired." I chuckled.

"How you feel about them leaving?"

"See, the thing is I really don't understand why or the purpose of them leaving. That's leaving us to do all the work taking care of our kids you know. That shit irritated the hell out of me."

"Yeah same."

"What Chris been up to?"

"He said he think he lost ya' number and been calling some other shit."

"Niggas stupid ass fuck."

"You tellin' me." He replied.

***

After August and Anthony left Adrian and I picked the twins and Layla up from school, since Jayden obviously had his own transportation. Knowing the kids I took them out from wings and fries at WildWings because I knew they'd be hungry.

"How was school?" I question Allisya as she stuffed her face with cheese fries.

"Good daddy, we had cookies and frosting but only for the people who got the spelling words right."

"Good job baby girl."

"I might do Key Club soon." Layla says.

"What's that?"

"When you volunteer for things and ear key points that go on your collage applications and stuff like that."

"Oh, that would be good."

"Can I go over Major's later?"

"We'll see."

"Dad, why do you always say that?"

"Because I might need help with the kids and I really don't like you going over there."

"You don't even know him." She sighed rolling her eyes.

"I know him enough right now, Layla."

The kids finished up their wings and fries, and Layla had an attitude that I wasn't in the mood for. We'd finally got home just as Layla grabbed Marlon and Mace's leashes for a walk.

Jayden walked in on the phone slouching on the couch with his feet on the coffee table.

"Get off the phone, is your homework done?"

"Hold on, what?"

"Is your homework done?"

"Yeah." He lied and I know when any of my kids lie, specially the older ones.

"Go do it, this is why your grades look like shit now."

"Why you trippin'?"

"I'm tired of telling you shit and you not doing it. Keep it up and you car will go back to the place I got it from."

"Alright chill." He says getting up.

I finished the spaghetti that I'd cooked for dinner helping the twins with their spelling words.

"Daddy, daddy guess what?" Avanni said running in the kitchen.

"What?" I caught her little body, picking up her up.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"I wanna be Elsa!"

"Elsa huh, but your a princess. Princess Avanni." She giggled uncontrollably.
"And you look like your beautiful mommy and sister."

"I want some psaghetti."

"Psaghetti?"

"Say spaghetti." I say placing her body back down.

"Psaghetti." She says smiling like her mommy.

I kissed her forehead, going upstairs to make sure Adrian takes his medicine. I walked upstairs to Allisya playing with Mace and Marlon.

"Adrian?" I say stepping into his bedroom to him watching Fuller House on Nextflix.

"Here." I say handing him a cup of liquid medicine and a bottle water. He took it with no problem being that his favorite kind of grape and he liked it.

I popped my head in Jayden's room to see him actually doing his homework.

"Dinner done." I told him seeing the hungry look on his face. He simply nodded.

On the sly tip I was kind of hoping Kera
could have called me but I guess she was busy with her work and it wouldn't make sense. The kids finished dinner, and all three especially Adrian was beat out. The leftovers were in the refrigerator just as I sat in the kitchen looking over some song lyrics I had wrote down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

558K 31.7K 47
⚠SEQUEL TO THE ASSISTANT!!! PLEASE READ THE FIRST BOOK OR YOU'RE GOING TO BE CONFUSED⚠ It's been three months since the disastrous outcome at Chris's...
11.6K 331 27
Follow the journey of Doris and Hershel and their love story, and i started this story last year so hope you like also don't mind grammar mistakes.
132K 5.6K 26
No matter how much one person wants the other. No matter how "perfect" they may seem. They can still be perfectly wrong for each other. Spin off to i...
20.2K 504 31
"Only someone that you're willing to fight for can be your one true love" A Yoully story Staring : Yousef Erakat and Lilly Singh Hel...