You Belong To Me

By Tredellstopher

Fourth Book To The Series: Were not perfect at all I will say that, we're just two people so in love who refu... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two (Pt 1)
Chapter Three (Pt 2)
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chater Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chater Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen (Part One)
Chapter Twenty (Part Two)
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty One
Chapter Fourty Two
Chapter Fourty Three
Chapter Fourty Four
Chapter Fourty Five
Chapter Fourty Six
Chapter Fourty Seven
Chapter Fourty Eight
• Note •
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chaper Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy (The Last)
BOOK FIVE... YES !!

Chapter Twelve

363 14 3
By Tredellstopher

Kera Neverson 
A couple weeks later

I'd already said goodbye to the kids and my big baby Trey, before I left. Now me and my team were on our way to France for the trip, and I'm genuinely excited. We all decided to wear comfy clothes during the long plane ride there.

"Marcus take this." I say handing him my phone as he snapped a picture of me and my workers.

"I'm going whether you like it or not August." Seriya says ending the call. Trey wasn't too happy about me leaving either, but it was his decision, it was mine. This was to better my business and try new things. I'd never complained when he goes on tour I take care of the kids, so it shouldn't be a problem at all. So August and Trey should chill.

"Sis, call down." Marcus says.

"No, he's so fuckin' annoying like why can't you take care of you kids while I'm away, and when I'm there he uses that shitty ass studio excuse. He needs to step up because all this shit is petty."

"Girl don't even worry about it. We going on this trip with good vibes, nice time!"

"You right." She smiled taking a casual sip of her Starbucks coffee.

All of us boarded the plane, just as Marcus loudly takes a seat next to me since I had the window seat. I shake my head because he honesty was a trip, but I loved him.

"Hey guys, going to France. Not worried about a single thing, this is my vacay and work time so Ima be lit either way!" I record on snapchat getting footage of the plane.

"Let's get lit guys!" Jhene says passing shots glasses of Hennessy.

"We toast to the France Trip!" All of us say simultaneously letting our problems go as of right now.

Tremaine Neverson

"Avanni stop, and go to bed no more PopTarts!" I say rubbing my temples, now how was I gonna take care of five children by myself. Knowing the twins are a handful alone. Kera just didn't think when she planned this trip and it's annoying the hell out of me.

"No!" She yells running back downstairs where mama and Layla were. Mama came over earlier being that she hadn't seen me or the kids.

Thank God Adrian and Allisya were in bed because I wouldn't know what to do if three out of three were running wild. And with this situation right now, I honest don't know what to do as a parent— Kera doesn't want no type of whooping, hitting, spanking for a punishment but that's not how I was raised plus Kera isn't here right now. So now what?

I sighed once I'd reached the bottom step, seeing mama helping Layla finished her project, and Avanni spelling the whole entire cookie jar.

"Avanni Ava Neverson go to bed right now!"

"I wanna cookie!" She shouted at me.

"You don't tell grownups no! Specially daddy! Do you hear me Avanni!" Mama says spanking her butt and she goes into crying mood, scratch that– hollering mood as if mama did it that hard.

"Layla comes take your sister upstairs,
please." Layla took Avanni upstairs just as Mama gave me "the look".

"Trey, obviously you need help. And you need to talk to Kera when she gets back– matter of fact I should talk to her. Why did she even think to put all this pressure on you? These kids need some time with me specially Avanni. She gonna say no to you, and you gonna stand there.

"But, Kera doesn't wanna spank the kids as punishment." I defend.

"And look how Avanni's talking to you. I'm not saying do it every single time, but here and there because no grandchild of mine talks like that. Specially to an adult."
I sighed notifying. I grabbed a slice of cold pumpkin pie she'd made earlier and sat at the kitchen table.

"Ima head home, call me if you need anything." She says kissing my forehead.

"Thanks mama." I smiled.

*****

I woke up with Adrian's arm on my chest, being that he missed his mother already. I removed his arm yawning my eyes out.

"Daddy I'm sorry."  Avanni says walking in her princess pajamas.

"For what?" I asked knowing why'd she came in here, with Layla behind her. Even though Layla may give me hard times, she's when to step up and I love my oldest baby girl for that.

"For screaming and saying no yesterday."

"Come here." She came unsurely climbing into my lap.

"You know that wasn't right, and just because mommy isn't here you act up. Okay, daddy doesn't like that. But I forgive you baby girl." I kissed her cheek rubbing her back.

"When is mom coming back?" Layla asked.

"What you don't like me, I'm hurt." I say faking my hurt making her smile.

"I do dad, I just wanna know."

"In a couple days."

"Okay."

"Y'all wanna go out for breakfast?" I asked just as Jayden carried Allisya on her back, bringing her onto the bed.

"Yeah." Allisya says rubbing her eyes.

"Go get ready." I smile looking at my family, my oldest son, my oldest daughter, the twins, Dre and my unborn- who is here spiritually. 

Kera Neverson

"And that's why nobody likes you tho." Seriya said to Marcus as they playfully argue. I grab my phone from the nightstand taking a picture of Marcus side eyeing Riya.

"Fuck you too, then." He says resting his body on my chest.

"Stop picking at my man crush."

"I'm telling Trey." Jhene says.

"Whatever."

We made it our hotel and got settled in yesterday night, which obviously is a different time zone in California. I didn't think it was necessary to call the kids, or Trey because I was only being for probably a week and I actually needed a break. I definitely didn't want to call and hear Trey continue to nag about my job, absolutely not and neither was Riya with August.

"I want some strawberry pancakes." I say just as Jhene takes my phone taking a view of the hotel room we had. We had the best hotel, a nice view of the Eiffel Tower, city lights and agonizing smells.

"I'm posting this." Jhene says.

"What?" She shows me the picture and I loved everything about it.

I'm so glad I decided to take the break anyway, I love Trey and the kids but a vacation is needed every once in a while.

"You ordering the pancakes?" Marcus asks getting lazy eye because I was playing with his curls– he loves when we do this.

"Where do you get pancakes at eight pm, in France?"

"Google bitch." Riya says nonchalantly.

"Is that how you got August?" Marcus replied just as everyone in the room, starting yelling 'shots fired and savage' After that burn she just got, she kept her mouth shut.

"Alright I looked it up, its one, three blocks down and it's open." Jhene said.

"I want three strawberry pancakes, whipped cream extra strawberries, and chocolate chips, with buttered flavored syrup. And side of cream cheese crapes and a medium orange juice fresh."

"Pregnant." Marcus, Seriya, Jhene, and Luke the security said understandingly.

"Shut up."

"Luke are you going to get it?" Seriya asked.

"Yeah." He smiled, I honesty loved Luke being that he's been working with and for me for years and he's also like a brother.

After Marcus, Seriya, Jhene placed an order he took out his iPhone to take notes being that we had specifics.

"Thank you Luke."

"No problem."

"He's so sweet, and we make his do everything." Seriya continues crisscrossing on the couch.

"Then again that's his job."

"Nobody asked you." Marcus says playfully just as she sticks her tongue out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.9K 3.9K 21
Sometimes the greatest relationships are the ones you never expected to be in. The ones that sweep you off your feet, the ones that make you challeng...
114K 3.2K 42
Series in order ♥ { • My Brother Bestfriend } { • This Thing Called Life } { • This Is Our Life } [ This is the first book of the three book series...
89.4K 2.2K 41
He broke her, he fixed her, and now.... Well now he loves her. He always has. So much that he'd kill for her. For them. The last part of Mason and Va...
3.7K 444 41
When Tristan; an ordinary and humble guy, gets a job as a bodyguard to a very proud and spoiled Angel, he wanted nothing to do with her and neither d...