He Loves me, He Loves me not

By Dijah_Love

Simone Smith is a 21 year old stripper. Never in her life did she think stripping would be her source of inco... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4.1
Chapter 4.2
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 11.1
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30.1
Chapter 30.2
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 41 (Continued)
Chapter 42
*Epilogue*
Something to Say
Question ??
2 Chapter Update
Something To Say

Chapter 43

162K 3.8K 2.8K
By Dijah_Love

PLEASE NOTE: The time frame for this chapter is 3 months after the last chap.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

3 MONTHS LATER

Today was the day. Stasia's baby shower was finally here. And after today, I was finally going to tell them both that I was expecting as well. I woke up around 11, and cooked me and August a light breakfast and then started to put all of the gifts we got for her daughter at the front door. When I was done, I headed back to the bedroom, and layed down next to August as he played grand theft auto of course -.- I kissed him on the cheek and watched him play for awhile.

"So what time we gotta be there again?" I shook my head and chuckled. He never remebered anything. "We need to be there by 1 and it starts by 1:30." August nodded slowly. "Ight...and how long is this again." I sighed. "Maybe like 2 or 3 hours." August sighed. "Damn, why it gotta be that long??" I slapped his chest slightly. "August! it's my best friend's baby shower, don't act like that." He shrugged and went back to playing his game. I didn't know what was wrong with him, he didn't like being around Stasia and I didn't know why. For some reason they both acted strange when they were put in the same setting. I just hope today was diffrent.

I got up from the bed and walked into the closet. After standing there for what seemed like forever, I finally decided on what to wear.

 I layed my outfit out on the bed and august chuckled. "That's what your wearing?" I nodded. He smiled. "Of course." "Whatever, but I need you to get up now so you can pack the car up with the presents. August frowned. "Ight, 2 minutes." I shook my head. "No, now." "Ight 1.5 minutes." I shook my head and turned off the game. "Aye what the fuck!" He exclaimed. "Chop, chop." I said walking into the bathroom and turning on the shower. I heard him suck his teeth and get up. I guess he went to go pack the car first.

I got into the shower and thought about how today was going to go. I was nervous but excited as well, I was ready to finally tell August I was carrying his child. I washed down my body, thinking about what he reaction was going to be. Knowing August, it was definetely going to be priceless. I hopped out of the shower and wrapped my body in a towel. I walked into the bedroom and changed. I noticed that August had his clothes layed out next to mine. I scanned them real quick and chuckled. "Typical August." I brushed my teeth, did my hair and makeup while August showered.

I went outside to the car to double check if he'd gotten everything. I walked outside too see Brutus loading presents in the back. "Why are you loading the car?" I asked confusingly. "Mr.Alsina asked me to put these last few presents in the back while he got ready." Brutus said placing another present in the trunk. I shook my head and sighed. "Of course, let me help you." I tried to pick up a present and Brutus snatched it from me. "Uh-Uh no, I don't want you to get all dirty Ms.Simone...and besides your with child." He said smiling. My eyes shot all the way open. "How do you know that?!" Brutus chuckled. "Calm down Ms.Simone, look a few weeks back I found a pregnancy test box in the trash and besides, your eating habits have changed and your constantly running to the bathroom."

I looked down at the ground and back up at Brutus. "Right....wait, if you knew all along..why haven't you said anything to August." Brutus smirked. "Well, he never brought it up to me so I just took a wild guess that he didn't know yet." I smiled and nodded. "That's your call anyways, that's not my place to say something like that." I nodded again. "Well thank you." Brutus fanned. "Don't worry about it, but congratulations..your doing a great job of hiding it." I smiled widely. "Thank you Im trying, but tonight there will be a celebration...hopefully." Brutus frowned.

"Is there something your worried about?" I sighed. "The most scary part is not knowing how August is going to react, I know his career just started and I don't want to ruin it for him." Brutus nodded. "I see, but honestly, I don't think he's going to be anything but happy. And as for his career, it's not like he's giving it up, he's just going to have a different set of priorities to attend to." I nodded slowly. "Im sure it's going to be overwhelming at first, but he'll get the hang of it." Brutus said smirking. I nodded again and smiled.

"Look Brutus, thank you sooo much for not saying anything, I really appreciate it...and thank you for always being there talkin some sense into me, I don't know how I ever lived without you before." Brutus nodded and smiled. "Don't thank me, it's nothin. I just want you and Mr.Alsina to be happy." We both smiled at one another and hugged. Thank god for Brutus.

"Did I miss something?" I heard a voice say behind me. I let go of Brutus and turned around to see August standing there confused. Me and Brutus chuckled. "Ms.Simone was just thanking me for always being a helping hand." He winked at me and smiled. I looked over at August and smiled. "Mhm, he's great." August nodded. "That he is,you ready?" I nodded. Brutus placed the last present in the trunk and slammed it shut. "Your all set." I thanked Brutus again and got into the passenger seat. I grabbed my phone out of my purse and started the GPS to the venue we were going to. August hopped in the driver seat and started driving.

"Ight were we goin?" I stared at my phone screen and gave him a few directions. I was so exicted to see Stasi in all her pregnant glory. "Aren't you excited bae?" August shrugged and fixed his snapback. "What does that mean?" I asked in a confused tone. August shrugged again. "Nun, I mean this don't really excite me." I frowned a little to myself. "...So if this was our baby shower, you wouldn't be excited." August kept his eyes on the road and nodded. "yeah, yeah of course I would be excited ma." I smiled a little. "But we all know that ain't happenin anytime soon." I frowned again. He was making what I had to tell him harder to say. We both sat quiet at a red light.

AUGUST P.O.V.

This was the third time my damn phone vibrated in my pocket. I slipped it out and glanced at who was calling me. The name "Stasia" flashed across my screen. Immediately my mind flooded with thoughts. "Why the fuck would she be calling me right now? Shouldn't she be at her babyshower, with her man?" I thought. "Maybe she can't get a hold of Simone and that's why she's calling me." I thought again. I glanced over at Simone's lap and seen her phone sitting there undisturbed. I furrowed my brows and kept driving. What was so fuckin important that she kept blowin my shit up? I cleared all my thoughts as I pulled into a empty parking space.

SIMONE P.O.V.

After August parked, he popped the trunk and I began to pick up all the lighter gifts, leaving him to get the rest. I walked inside the venue, and up to a man at a stand. "Hi, im checking in." The man nodded. "Which party?" "Lozada and Baker." The man nodded again and scanned the list. "Alright, name?" "Simone and August." He nodded again and checked something off. "Is your second partying arrviving?" I nodded. "Yes, he's just outside getting more gifts." The man nodded. "Alrighty, your in Suite 301." I smiled and nodded. "Thank you." He handed me a pink gift bag and pointed me in the direction of the elevator. Once I was out, I walked

down a long hallway and made a right before I got to two big double doors with a plauque reading "Suite 301." I shuffled all the presents to the left side of my body and pushed the door open with my right. As soon as I stepped inside I was breathtaken. The whole venue was beautifully decorated. I walked further inside and went straight to the table where all the gifts were at. I sat all of them down, and when I turned around I was greeted by a smiling Stasia. "OMG look at you!!" I said touching her huge belly. Stasia smiled. She was damn near glowing. "Thank you so much for being here." I fanned her off. "Of course, your my girl you know I had to make it her for my niece's baby shower." We both smiled and hugged one another. "Where's MGK...I mean Rich." I said in a laugh. Stasi chuckled. "Uh, he should be outside at one of the tables with his parents."

I nodded. "Okay, okay. Well you look great mama, and you finally pulled all that hair back." Stasia laughed. "I thought it fit for the occasion." I nodded. "....So where's August?" she asked looking around. "Oh shoot!" I exclaimed. "He was getting the rest of the presents for me, he should be up here any second." Just then the door opened and August came through with the rest of the gifts. He walked over to the table and placed the gifts down. "Hey, you made it up ok?" August nodded. "Yeah, im ight, I got this." I shook my head and chuckled. August and Stasia slightly smiled at each other, I wonder why the hell they were actin so weird with one another. "Congrats." August said holding his arms out. They hugged quickly and then seperated. There was silence between us for a few seconds.

"Well." Stasia started. "Everybody's outside on the deck, we should be eating in a few minutes, come join us." I grabbed August's hands and walked outside on the deck. Once again, I was breathtaken. Even with being on the third floor, I was amazed at the size of the deck. It was like a huge ballroom dance foor with tables and decorations. I walked around and greeted a few friends from work, Kerri, Rich's parents and of course, Ev. I noticed the whole time I was making my way around greeting everyone, alot of the females were whispering to one another and staring at me.

Im guessing because August was with me. But what was funny was that he wasn't the only "celebrity" there, but still managed to get all the attention. I saw Waka, Nelly and Tae, Diddy & Cassie , T.I and Tiny as well as a few others. I walked back over to the table where Kerri was sitting. She was cheesing the whole damn time. "Heyyy boo." I said kissing her on the cheek. She smiled at me and then at August. "Hey, how are you." I sat down and nodded. "Good, very good, what about you?" "Same." She said smiling. "Soooo are going to introduce me??" She said side-eyeing August. I laughed and shook my head. "Babe, this is Kerri, remember the girl I came to your show with?" August gave her a head nod and smiled. "Wassup ma?" Kerri damn near melted in her seat. "Lawd, that accent." She said mezmorized. "God bless you Simone." Me and August laughed.

"Just so you know, my birthday is comin up and-" "Really?" I said cutting her off. "Your birthday isn't for another 6 months." Kerri shrugged. "Im planning early, ok now listen, I would LOVE for you to sing at the party im gunna have." I shook my head. This girl was dead serious. The waiter came by and served our table food. August nodded slowly. "Ight, it depends, how much you payin'?" He took a bite from his plate. Kerri frowned. "....How much you askin for?" August sipped his drink and thought for a second. "Maybe like 50k." Kerri's eyes shot open. "50,000?! You can sing, but you ain't that good." August started to crack up. "Chill ma, I was playin, I'll do it for free and also, I am that good." He winked at her and then got up from the table, making his way over to MGK and the other rappers.

Kerri took a deep breath and then let it out. "Simi, he is perfect, don't let him get away." I smiled. "I can't anyways." Kerri furrowed her brows at me. "What you talkin bout Willis?" I chuckled slightly. "Ok look, nobody knows what Im about to tell you alright? Not Stasia or August." Kerri nodded. "Once I say this, you have to promise me two things. 1. You won't scream and 2. you won't say anything to anybody." Kerri nodded again. "I promise, scout's honor." She placed a hand on her heart. I took a deep breath and released it. "...Im pregnant."

Kerri made a million facial expressions. I could tell she was trying to contain her excitement. "Oh my god, so you were pregnant this whole time?" She whispered. I nodded. "Yeah, after our talk, I took a few days to think about it and I took the test." Kerri smiled brightly. "Oh my god, this is great news, when are you going to tell everyone??" "Im definetely telling August tonight because Im gunna start showing in a few weeks, besides I been planning on a special way of telling him and I've gotten everything together finally." Kerri nodded. "Omg, how have you been hiding it this whole time?" I sighed. "It's been hard, especially since my eating habits have changed and I have to pee all the time but, I've been doing my best to hid it and go to my appointments on time" Kerri chuckled. "Damn girl, that sound like alot." I nodded. "It is, but August is always working so he hardly notices, but it's all gunna be worth it tonight." Kerri squealed. "That's great, call me and tell me how it goes, but when are you gunna tell Stasia, you know she's gunna be exicted as hell." I chuckled. "I know. as for Stasia, maybe in a few days, im trying to let her enjoy her shine." Kerri agreed.

1 HOUR LATER

After lunch, a few people from MGK's family made a few speeches about him and Stasia, and then we all took a few pictures. I sat down and Ev came over with a huge smile spread across her face. I immediately got nervous, I hope Kerri didn't spill the beans. "Hey Simi." She said embracing me. I hugged her back and made room for her to sit. "So, I see you here with your boo thang." She said nudging me. I laughed. "Yeah, I know." Ev smiled. "Is everything going alright?" I nodded. I loved that Ev treated me just like her own, she tried her best to be a motherly figure for me in my adult years. "Good, now where is he? I need to have a few words with him." She said scanning the room. I did the same and spotted him at the bar with the guys.

I called him over and he sat down beside me. "Wassup." He said looking at me. "August, this is Ev, Stasia's mom." He swalloed hard a little. He reached out his hand and she shook it. "Nice to meet you ma'am." Ev nodded. "Please, call me Ev, im not that old." He chuckled. "Look, I just wanted to have a quick word with you, since this is the first time im meeting you." She said side-eyeing me. I smiled and looked away. "I may not be Simone's biological mother, but Im her mother, and I hope your intentions with her are good and that you respect her." August nodded and rubbed his hands together. "Of course."

Ev was silent. "You celebrites have quite a bad reputation when it comes to women, and I hope your not one to follow the others." August smirked. "Well Ms.Ev, I understand why you would be concerned about me dating Simone, I know rappers/singers, entainers in general have a bad rep with women and I ain't gon front like I wasn't one of them, but I also do believe that if you find one woman that's gon ride for you and be loyal, all them other chicks don't matter." August shot both of us a smile that showed his teeth.

Ev was definetly unfazed. She sized him up and down with a blank expression. ".....Good answer." She said cracking a smile. I took a sigh of relief. If Ev didn't like you, she made it hell for you, trust me. I felt my phone vibrate in my purse. "Excuse me." I said getting up from my seat. I walked back inside the main area, where the presents where. I slipped my phone out of my purse and the name "Contracter" Filled the screen. I slid the bar over and put it up to my ear.

ME: "Hello?"

CONTRACTER: "Hello, is this Ms.Simone Smith?"

ME: "This is she."

CONTRACTER: "Great. This is Lisa from Johnson Corporate, Im the contractor for your store, we met a while back."

ME: "Yes, yes I remember, how are you?"

CONTRACTER: "Im great, thank you, I hope im not interrupting anything, I just have some important news for you."

I furrowed my brows a little.

ME: "Is everything alright with the boutique?"

CONTRACTER: "Yes, everything is fine, this is actually good news."

ME: "Ok, what's going on?"

CONTRACTER: "I was calling to let you know that everything In the store is ready. All the merchandise should be shipped in by the end of the week, and you'll be all set."

A big smiled spread across my face.

ME: "This is great! so that means the grand opening could be here in the next few weeks."

CONTRACTER: "Exactly."

ME: "This is wonderful, thank you so much for calling."

CONTRACTER: "No problem, have a great day."

I slid the red bar over ending the call. Today was just getting better and better. And to top it all off, I had big news for August later. I walked back out to the deck and took my seat back by August. "Guess what??" I said cheery-eyed." August looked at me like I was crazy. "..What?" He said carefully. "The contracter just called, everything in the store is finished and the merchandise is on the way. I should be able to open up in the next few weeks." August smirked. He opened his mouth to speak, but was cut off by a voice on a intercom.

"We will be opening gifts at 2:40. I repeat, we will be opening gifts in 2:40." I looked round the room and I didn't see Stasia. "Where's Stasi??" August shrugged. "Ion kno, but congrats bae, that's great news." I smiled and nodded. "Thank you." "Yeah." I shook my head. "No, thank you, for everything. I could have never done this without your help, I thank god for you, your everything I need in a man....I love you." August smirked. "Chill with that mayne, Im gon start blushin and shit." I chuckled. "Whatever August." I said rolling my eyes.

He pulled me closer to him and kissed me. "I love you too ma." I smiled and sat back up. "Ight but look, a real nigga gotta piss so ima be back ina minute." He said getting up from the couch. "Ok, hurry up, you got like 10 minutes before we start opening gifts." He nodded. "Ight." I watched him walk around the corner to the bathroom. I sat there and scanned the room one more time, looking for Stasia. Still I didn't see her. I wondered where she was.

I was startled out of all my thoughts when I heard a voice beside me. "Simone.." I turned my head to me right to see Ashanti next to me. I shook my head. "Im sorry girl, what did you say?" Ashanti frowned. "I said, how are you? I haven't heard from you in a few days." I smiled sligtly. "Oh, Im great, thanks for askin, how are you?" Ashanti nodded. "Im good, can't complain. Im glad that you and Stasia worked out your diffrences. I knew y'all would." I smirked. "Yeah, you were right about that. Im just really happy for her you know?" Ashanti agreed. "Me too, who would of thought that y'all both would be dating celebrities.

I shrugged and chuckled. "Not me, that's for sure." We both laughed. "So I hear your opening up your own spot..I guess you leavin us huh?" I sighed. "Yeah I am, it's just time to move on, you know I've been there since I was 18." Ashanti nodded. "Mhm I know, I guess your right. Just promise me that you'll stop by and visit sometimes." I smiled. "Of course, you know ima miss y'all." Ashanti smiled. "I know I know, and your gunna be missed. Especially by Oscar." I sighed. "Oh god, Oscar, I haven't even thought about how he's gunna react. Ashanti nodded. "Mhm, he's already a wreck since Stasia got pregnant and needed to take a few months off." I nodded. "I bet."

AUGUST P.O.V.

I walked away from the sink feeling relieved. "That piss was everything." I said to myself. I dried my hands on a towel and pushed the door open. "Hey." A voice said. I looked up to see Stasia exiting the women's bathroom. I sighed and stepped out of the doorway.
"Wassup." I said dryly. "Nothing much.." She said holding her belly.

"Ive been trying to call you for the past couple of days...wassup." I frowned. "I know you've been calling me, I just wasn't answerin. If you don't want Simone to find out about what happened, you need to stop callin me." Stasia nodded. "I know, that's the last thing I want to happen." I nodded. "Ight, so whats good? why you keep blowin me up??" Stasia started to look nervous. I stared at her in silence. "Hello...are you gunna say something??"

Stasia swalloed hard. "Look, I didn't wanna talk about his here, that's why I called you." I sighed. "Now you ain't got no choice, wassup?" Stasi shook her head. "This isn't the time or place, I'll just call you tommorow." She started to walk away but I gently grabbed her wrist and spun her around. "Stasia NO, you can't keep callin me like this, what if Simone picks up? Just tell me now."

SIMONE P.O.V.

"So who are you thinking about giving your dressing room to??" I chuckled. "Im sure Stasi's not gunna strip anymore..so of course ima give it to you." Ashanti squealed and did a little dance in her seat. "Good, so now all the girls can stop arguing about it." I shook my head. "Y'all are just sad." I glanced down at my phone to check the time. "2:38." I said to myself. "Damn what's taking August so long?" I thought. "Excuse me Ashanti, I'll be right back." Ashanti nodded and leaned back in her seat.

While walking towards the bathroom, I heard murmered voices. At first I couldn't make them out, but then I realized it was August and Stasia. I walked closer to the corner, making sure my heels didn't make any noise on the marble floor. I stepped closer to the edge and began to listen in. "Look...I don't really know to say this." I heard Stasi say. "Just say it mayne damn." I heard August reply. He sounded kinda upset. I heard Stasi take a deep breath and release it.

"T-there's a possibility that my child...could be yours." I felt my heart drop to the pit of my stomach. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. "What the hell you talkin bout?" I heard August say. "4 days after we slept together, I got back with Rich...and of course we...yeah. Anyways 2 weeks later I found out that I was pregnant." I heard August exhale sharply. "...Does Simone know?" "No." I heard Stasi say. "I don't want her finding out either, im not even sure if it's really yours." I heard August exhale again. "Ight im not gunna say anything."

At that point, all the anger an confusion that building up inside of me needed to be released. I couldn't believe they slept together. I stepped around the corner to face them both. "I guess we just love keeping secrets huh??" I stared at there shocked faces. "Simone-" August tried to reach for me, but I pulled away. I could feel hot tears streaming down my cheek. I sized Stasia up and down. "If you weren't pregnant..I would beat the fuck out of you." "Simi-" "SAVE THAT SHIT!!!" I yelled. "You wanted him all along, now you got him." I turned around sharply and headed back to the seats. At this point I was full on crying.

August chased after me and pulled me back by the arm. "Dont fuckin touch me, dirty ass bitch!!" I slapped him and pushed him away from me. I could see everyone around me hella confused. A grabbed my purse and headed towards the door. A few seconds later Stasia came from around the corner. "Simi wait!!' She yelled for me. MGK ran inside, I guess from all the commotion. "Stasia, what's goin on? Whats the problem??"

Stasia stood there looking dumbfounded. I wiped my tears and chuckled. "Tell em Stasia, let him know what you did, hell let EVERYONE know what you did!!" I said yelling. MGK looked back at me and then Stasia. "What is she talking about?" He tried to whisper to her. "Say it, or I will." Stasia looked like she was about to cry. "Simi no." She held her belly and shook her head. I scoffed. I couldn't believe she wanted me to feel sorry for her after what she did. "You know what?? fuck it! Tell everybody how you FUCKED my man and he could possibly be the father of your baby!"

I heard the gasps and murmurs of everybody around me, even Ev and MGK's parents looked shocked but I didnt care. MGK looked pissed. "What the fuck she talkin bout Nastasia??!" I wiped a few more fallen tears and stared at them both. All of a sudden, MGK turned to August with clenched fists. "So you've been smashin my girl nigga???!" August rose up to him. "You smashed my girl?!?" He yelled again. At that point, both of them were chest to chest. Stasia ran up behing MGK and pulled him by the arm. "Babe no, calm down, your not gunna fight at our baby shower." "Listen to ya girl mayne." August said. I could hear the anger in his voice. I know once you got on his bad side it was a done deal fo you, I just hope he doesn't lay this guy out at his own babyshower.

"Rich!! Please calm down." Stasia yelled. A few of the guys that was there, tried to seperate them from one another. I walked back over helping them pull August back. Even though I was pissed af, I didn't want them two getting into a physical altercation infront of all these people. "babe please..." Stasi said still pulling his arm. MGK unclenched his fists, as well as his jaw. "Fine." He said as he turned around and shook Stasia's hand off of him. The guys let go of the both of them.

All of a sudden, MGK turned around and tried to punch August in the face. He missed from August dodging the hit. All the guys tried to run back over but they were to late. August punched MGK dead in his shit. He hit him so hard he hit the floor. "Rich!!" Stasia screamed, trying to kneal on the ground. August looked at me, then opened his mouth to speak. I shook my head and headed towards the door. I put my hand on the knob, getting ready to turn it, when the door flung open.

"Hope Im not interrupting the party." The voice sent a cold chill down my spine. I slowly drifted my eyes up the persons body. Black boots, ripped jeans, and a white beater. "Quan."I said outloud. He let out a raspy chuckle. "Did you miss me?" He winked at me and walked in. "You got alot of nerve showin ya face around here." I heard Ev say. "Leave now, or I'll call the police." She said holding her cell phone up. Quan chuckled again. "Lady, I ain't scared of no damn police,besides, Im here for two things and two things only. Then I'll be on my way." "TAKE WHAT YOU NEED AND GO!" Ev shouted. Quan smiled and threw his hands up.

"There's no reason to yell, and what I want isn't a thing..it's people." The room grew quiet. "So who's August??" Quan asked looking around. "Wassup mayne." August said unimpressed. Quan sized August and chuckled. "Really Simone? You chosed this light skin ass nigga?" He said staring at me. I stood there quiet. "Who the fuck are you nigga?" August asked. It was apparent he wasn't scared of Quan not one bit. Quan chuckled. "Aw you aint mention me Simone? You never said nun about Quan?" He said looking back at me. August eyes shot open. "Quan?!" August chuckled. "You tryna get fucked up today I guess." He said pulling up his pants.

Quan smirked and shook his head. "I see you ain't gonna wanna do things the easy way." "What easy way." I said finally speaking up. Quan turned to me and looked me up and down. "You know you lookin so damn good right now baby." He said licking his lips. August was about to walk up to him, until a few guys pulled him back and held him down. "Tell yo man he needa calm down, he doesn't know what Im capable of." He said smiling. "Now look, back to what Im originally here for. 1.Your coming with me." Quan said pointing to me. My heart started beatin out of my damn chest. "And two." He continued. "I don't appreciate you tryna steal my girl." He said facing August. "So since you wanted to play with me, ima play with you."

He pulled out a gun and shined it on his shirt. My heart felt like it was going to explode out of my chest. I knew Quan was crazy, but I never knew he was this crazy. "If yo ugly ass touch her, ima kill you mayne!" I heard August yell. All of the guys were still holding him down, even MGK. The rest of the guests were scared as hell. They were all confused with what was going on, and if I were them I would have been confused too. Quan smirked. "Your a real character, you kno that?" He said sizing August. "All I wanted to do was get my bitch back and leave yo brains scattered across this marble floor, now is that to much too ask?!" His voice was getting louder. Quan was getting pissed. I knew this wasn't gunna end well.

"Looks like we gotta do this shit the hard way...I guess he ain't gon let me leave with you babe." Quan said smiling at me. "Rese!! come in man." Everybody turned there attention to the door. All of a sudden I felt out of breath. "Tyrese??" I said confused. Tyrese looked at me and smirked. "Rese look man, they tryna make shit difficult on a nigga, that man over there got to much mouth for my liking." He said pointing to August. Tyrese nodded. "So what you want me to do boss??" He asked with confidence.

Quan tapped his chin and thought a minute. "I would say take Simone out to the truck and I'll handle this nigga, but I have a STRONG feeling, she ain't gon be as cooperative as I would like." He gave me a strong glare. I swalloed hard and looked away from him. "So." He continued. He pointed the gun directly at August. "Let him go." He commanded. MGK and the rest of the guys let go of August slowly. August stood up and fixed clothes, still looking pissed as fuck. "You think you brave nigga??" Quan asked with a smirk. August walked up to Quan, having the barrel pointed directly on his chest. "If you gon shoot, then do it." August spat.

As pissed as I was at him, this whole situation was getting out of hand. If Quan pulled that trigger, lord knows I would go insane. I had to stop this and fast. "STOP!" I shouted. Quan looked back at me, making sure he kept the gun directly on August's chest. "I'll go with you." Quan smirked. "You sure." I nodded. "I'll go with you..just please don't hurt him." Quan frowned. "Oh I see what's goin on here." My heart started beatin fast again. "Your only going with me because you don't want me to kill this nigga...arent you.?!" I was silent. "ARENT YOU??!!!!" He shouted at the top of his lungs. I shook my head. "No, I-I-I wanna go with you, I do."

Quan started laughing uncontrollably. "Bullshit...BULLSHIT!!!!!" He shouted again. He was really looking crazy. "I don't wanna hear that shit!!!!!" He said using his free hand to cover up his ear. "You think Im stupid, don't you??" I shook my head. "N-no , I don't think your stupid Quan, I really wana go with you I-" "SHUTUP!" He yellled, cutting me off. "Bitch I ain't dumb, I know what your doing." There was silence for a few seconds. "But that's alright." He started. "I kno you don't want me....you want him!" He said pushing the barrel deeper into Augusts' chest. "And If I can't have you, nobody will!" He cocked the gun and my heart fell to the pit of my stomach.

"Quan please!!" I yelled. In everything that was going on, I wondered why nobody got up to help him, then I noticed that Tyrese had everybody else at gunpoint. I ran over to Quan and started to punch him in the back. "No! don't shoot him, I'll kill you!, I'll kill you!!" I shouted. All of a sudden I felt my head fly back into a wall. The intense pain that spread through my body was undescribeable. "Simone!!" I heard August and Stasia yell. I layed on the ground, holding my bleeding head. I tried to open my eyes, but every time I did my vision got blurrier. "August.." I said softly. I tried standing up but my body collapsed on the ground.

I could here the screams of terror from everyone else. I heard a few people call out my name, Im guessing to see if I was still responsive. But I couldn't speak. My head was getting lighter by the second and I knew I was close to passing out. I could here Quan murming something to August, still holding the gun to his chest. With all the energy I had left, I picked myself up against the wall and used all the energy to bum rush Quan to the ground. My vision was still blurry, but I saw that I had made him stumble, knocking the gun out his hands and free for anyone to grab on the floor.

With Quan on the ground defenseless, all I knew was that August was out of danger. I tried to make my way over to the gun, when my body offically gave up. I collasped in the spot I was in, seconds from passing out, I looked up to see MGK and the rest of the guys beatin the piss out of Tyrese, stealing his gun from him. I looked back over to the right to see Quan and August tussiling on the ground, fighting for his gun. I could hear Stasia next to me, on the phone with the police, begging for there help. At this point, my eyes were slits, I couldn't fight it any longer. And that's when I heard it. The gunshot that could possibly change everything. "Augu-" I said softly.I heard frantic screams all around me. I tried holding my eyes open for a few seconds longer, just to see if he was okay. But I coudn't. I layed there on the marble floor, drifted into unconsciousness.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

THE END !!

Quan to the right >>>>>

Don't kill me for this ending alright?? LOL

THANK YOU TO EVERYBODY WHO READ/VOTED/COMMENTED!!

Sequel description should be up in a few days.

Book two is up- Tell Me You Love Me

Sooo, If you didn't see my video a few weeks ago, I said I would be starting Comfort Inn Ending for the time being, until I get the all ideas together, so look out for chapter 2 Tommorow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

532K 19.1K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
1.1M 59.2K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
226K 4.9K 26
This is a story about a girl named Jennifer she goes to Lincoln high school she is 15 what happens when she crosses paths with a Thug named Jaycen kn...