Avalei Cullen (A Twilight Sag...

Par boyz5lifedoe

What happens when a lost little girl wanders through a forest, getting chased by a sadistic vampire who kille... Plus

Ch 1: Avalei
Ch 2: Hey Bella
Ch 3:Meet the Family
Ch 4: The Game
Ch 5: Hybrid
Ch 6: Happy Birthday
Ch 7: Goodbye
Ch 8: 3 months
Ch 9: Cliff Diving
Ch 10: News
Ch 11: The Meadow
Ch 12: Secrets
Ch 13:Wolf's Out of the Bag
Ch 14: The Red Head
Ch 15: Your Own Sun
Ch 16: Que Quowle
Ch 17: Wants
Ch 18: The Chase
Ch 19: Imprinting
Ch 20: Unknown Visitor
Ch 21: Tribe Stories
Ch 22: Unwanted Kiss
Ch 23: Heartbroken
Ch 24: Graduation
Ch 25: A Birthday Surprise
Ch 26: Training
Ch 27: Ode Wolf
Ch 28: Alone Time
Ch 29: The Night Before Battle
Ch 30: Betrayed
Ch 31: Over It
Ch 32: Time
Ch 33: Wedding preparations
Ch 34: A Bittersweet Feeling
Ch 35: A Wedding Surprise
Ch 36: Impossible
Ch 37: A Monster's Growing
Ch 38: Getting Along
Ch 39: Distractions
Ch 40: Birth. Death. Imprinted.
Ch 41: Newborn Awakens
Ch 42: Telling Charlie
Ch 43: Hybrids Discovered
44: Start of our Search
Ch 45: Witnesses
Ch 46: The Truth
Ch 47: Pre-Battle Conversations
Ch 48: Volturi
Ch 49: The Fight
Ch 50: Perfect
NEED VOTES FOR NEW STORY

Epilogue

24.2K 566 196
Par boyz5lifedoe

Avalei's POV

10 years later...

Everything in my life has been amazing. But let me fill you in on what happened in the last 10 years.

When we finished our confrontation with the Volturi, Carlisle made Aro swore to us that he'd leave all of us alone...okay, I persuaded him to leave us alone for the rest of our lives unless he and his 'army' want to die like the vision was predicted. So I'm proud to say that Aro is afraid of me.

Since then, I haven't used much of Jane's or Alec's or any of the defensive gifts because I have no use for them. But, they're still there in case I'd need it. I've mainly stuck to my main ones and some of the gifts I got from the witnesses along with Marcus's and Aro's, but I have to admit, I used Zafrina's and Kate's gifts a few times on some of the Wolfpack members and my siblings just for fun.

Also, since we've come to a truce between wolves and vampires, the treaty isn't really in play anymore. My family have always known not to kill humans and we all respect the tribes traditions as well. Plus, with me and Renesmee there to bring everyone together, everyone has gotten used to each other. Even Emmett and Paul have their little bromance going on.

My family has been the same, still going unnoticed and secretive, thanks to Nahuel's Aunt Gylin's gift of invisibility, though now, we are more than happy.

Mom stayed as a stay at home mom, teaching online for several universities about history. Along with homeschooling Renesmee until she's ready to join us in high school again in a few years.

Dad continues his work as a doctor, especially our supernatural Doctor. He's even done research and secret books on hybrids to make sure that if there are more out there, they'd have the proof and knowledge of them.

Alice and Jasper are the same. Alice bought herself her own boutique store to and I quote "Give people professional fashion advice" and she'd help with their fashion emergency. She manages that store and even let me and Rosalie help out.

Jasper helps dad with his work as a therapist. He's gotten used to being around humans more so he puts his emotional gift to use and help people cope with their feelings. He also makes us spar each other in little fights a few times for fun.

Emmett is well Emmett, always trying to find challenges around him. He takes college classes online to fit his age like the rest of us. Though he never seems to graduate from them all as he moves on to something else that interests him at that time.

Rosalie is busy running a day care for her love of kids and babies along with taking care of their adopted child, Jenny who's 5 now. Rose persuaded Emmett to let them adopt a baby who's mother and father died in a car accident when Jenny was only a few days old.

Seth and Renesmee are adorable. Just like Nahuel said back at our confrontation with the Volturi, Renesmee stopped growing 7 years after her birth. Now she's technically 10 years old but looks about 16. She's literally a mirror image of Bella when she was human.

Seth hasn't changed much either because he's been phasing ever since to stay young with Ness. He's still the same lovable down to earth guy. He's gone from brother and protector, to protector and lover. He and Renesmee have been inseparable almost reminds me of when Jake and I first started dating. Edward had to finally get used to them dating.

Bella and Edward hasn't change much either. Though I found out that Bella could actually turn off her shield and let Edward in to her mind. It was actually pretty neat to finally know what went on in her mind from all those years she was human, and especially when we came into her life. It sort of felt like watching a whole series of movies, but it was pretty cool. Like the rest of us, they still lay low until the time comes when we move to somewhere else for awhile then come back to start over again.

The humans as in Charlie, are still the same, just older. Charlie and Sue are actually together, they had a little wedding a few years back. It was kind of weird for Seth and Leah because Bella is technically their Step-sister now but hey, we're all some how related to each other now. Charlie still doesn't question what our world consists of maybe because he just got used to it, which is good.

Billy is older too, still in his wheelchair, he and Old Quil who is still going strong as a 90 year old, still tells us the stories about the legends and even added what happened with the Volturi.

The pack is the same. Always fooling around, eating a lot, and of course, shirtless most times. Most of the guys with human imprints have stopped phasing a bit to grow a older with them. Though, a few members were added, and not in that way of the phasing type. I mean little ones.

Sam and Emily had 3 kids in the past 10 years. After they got married a year later after the Volturi confrontation, Joshua, their first boy was born, named after Sam's father. 2 years later, Levi was born, named after the first wolf in the Uley family line. 3 years later, little Sammy, their only girl arrived to the world. Joshua's going to be 9 this year, Levi 7, and Sammy's only 4.

Sam and Emily aren't the only ones who had added little ones to their family. Paul and Rachel got married and had Lucas, he's 7 years old like Levi. And like their fathers, they're best friends.

Jared and Kim got married 4 years ago after finding out Kim was pregnant. A couple of months after the wedding, they had Charles whose as much as a jokester as his father, although he is only 4.

Quil is still waiting on Claire to reach of age to appropriately date her. She's only 13 so a few more years then they're okay to become an actual couple.

Brady and Collin look about 17 now. Brady imprinted on little Sammy, so like Quil, he has to wait. Boy, you should've seen Sam when he found out that Brady imprinted on his daughter. Let's just say, it's was a lot like when Bella found out about Seth imprinting on Renesmee, but in wolf form. Emily made me use my telekinesis to levitate them apart and get Sam to calm down. Next to Brady, Sammy's best friend is Charles.

Leah finally found her imprint 5 years ago when we visited California for vacation that summer. Edmund is his name which I sort of laughed at a bit at first as it almost matched my brother's name. Leah and Edmund has been together ever since. She went to move in with him in California a year after they started going out and after he proposed to her. Explaining the whole wolf thing to him was something too. Though he learned to accept it. They check in and visit us from time to time. Leah doesn't phase into her wolf that much anymore either, I heard that they're expecting their own little bundle of joy too. I'm hoping it's a girl so that Collin would imprint on her.

Now don't think I forgot about Embry, he's still the same. Though he's got his own little imprint to help care for, Sarah, my daughter.

Yes, Jacob and I had started our own little family. But before I get to that, I'll talk about what happened before our wedding that was 8 years ago. We waited about a year after I turned 18 knowing I'd physically stay at that age forever. Jacob actually proposed to me on my 18th birthday and the way he did it was all too sweet.

Bella placed her shield on everyone just so that I wouldn't find out anything. He literally made me go all around Forks and La Push solving little riddles he made, getting the pack and my family to help. They eventually led me straight to his house, right where we first met and imprinted, then right then and there, he got down on one knee, popped the question and of course I said yes.

Alice's first part of her vision went right. Jacob and I got married a month after he proposed, saying he couldn't wait any longer to make me his wife, and thanks to Alice, she planned the whole thing that fast and it was perfect. I was now Mrs. Avalei Koda Cullen Black, a little long I know, but hey, I'm not complaining. Jacob Black is my husband, I mean, there's nothing better than that.

After our wedding, we went on our honeymoon in Hawaii, the one place my birth family has always wanted to go to when I was little, even with the Cullens it was impossible for us to go since they you know, sparkle and there's too much sunshine in Hawaii.

During our honeymoon, we did a lot of tourist and couple stuff. Jacob loved it there since it was normal to stay shirtless almost everywhere. Aside from that we found time to visit Jacob's other sister, Rebecca and her family there too.

2 months later we found out that I was pregnant. Yes, PREGNANT. Well, I had a vision about it 1 month prior to the actual discovery but I kept it a secret. Not that I worried that the Volturi would find out, I mean, if they did, I'd scare them away again. Its just that I wanted to surprise everyone and I wasn't quite sure if my vision was going to come true or not. And it did.

It was almost Deja vu with Bella's pregnancy announcement except Jacob and I were ecstatic about it...No offense Bella and Edward. You should've seen Jacob's face when my dad said I was pregnant, he literally was smiling from ear to ear.

At first, we didn't know it was possible that I could get pregnant, that's why I didn't want to tell anyone about my vision that time, but Dad said its because of my wolf side, my body is technically still able to produce babies. And yes, I said babies.

Just like the rest of Jacob's family line, we had twins. Though usually it's the same gender, it was another situation where I was "special" so we found out Jacob and I were having a boy AND a girl.

7 months after finding out I was able to get pregnant and as I was pregnant, Dad being my doctor, I gave birth to 2 of the most precious and cutest babies ever. Jacob was there with me through it all. Jayce came out first then 7 minutes later, Sarah joined him. Once they were born, Jacob held our girl, and I held our boy. It was clear that Alice's visions came true. She saw me holding a baby boy in my arms but didn't catch that Jacob was also holding a baby girl in his.

Jacob and I spent some time talking about names for them a month before I gave birth. I suggested Sarah Maxine for our little girl, her first name in honor of Jacob's mother and Maxine comes from a mix of my brother's names, Max and Justin. Jacob and Billy were grateful that I wanted our babies to have significance within their names.

Jacob and I were indecisive on our boy's name though, as we were stuck between Chace and Jay, but Renesmee helped us compromise and combined the two names to create Jayce. And we both thought it'd be nice to name him after Seth and Leah's father too, Harry.

So our Twins' names are Sarah Maxine Koda Cullen Black and Jayce Harry Koda Cullen Black. Long, I know, Billy and my parents wanted us to keep my birth family's last name within their names and of course, Jacob and mines last names.

The day they were born, everyone was happy to meet them. Embry being one of them. When he laid eyes on Sarah, we knew he imprinted on her. Now, I would've been mad at him but I was actually relieved that it was Embry who imprinted on my daughter. Jacob almost got angry as well but we discussed it earlier that if any of the pack imprinted on our babies, we'd accept it. Just like they've done to us. Plus, I used Jasper's mood gift to calm him down.

Like the other kids, everyone loved our twins. Renesmee looked around 12 back then and she was excited to have new baby cousins around. Alice was happy to be able to buy clothes for both girl and boy.

Sarah and Jayce are both 7 years old now, we're lucky enough that they grow at a normal rate. Dad said its because they too, are hybrids and will follow through my growth, stopping the aging at 18 and stay that way.

They both inherited mine and Jacob's tan russet skin. Since they're twins, they both have dark brown, almost black hair, though Jayce matches Jacob's spikey hair style and Sarah has long wavy locks just like me. Also, since they're fraternal twins, Jayce takes on a mirror image of how Jacob used to look like when he was little, Sarah also looks a bit like me when I was little.

We found out that Sarah and Jayce also inherited some of my gifts as Sarah was able to control water and air while Jayce could control fire and earth. We found out one day when they were 3, that they had these powers when Embry took away Sarah's doll to play around with her but she got mad and ended up freezing Embry's feet to the ground. Then Jayce noticed his sister's anger as he threw mud at Embry. And this was at the park in the summer. We were alarmed at first but then laughed. Thanks to me getting Eleazar's gift before, I was able to recognize their gifts. And thanks to my help, I was able to help them learn to control their gifts and they're continuing to learn every day. And who knows, as they grow, we'll find out if they gain any other gifts.

Now the newer generation of our family and friends all know about our lives. I mean how can we hide the fact that we have giant wolves and insanely fast and gifted family members around. We are even sure enough that our kids have the wolf gene and will phase once they hit puberty, though, since there isn't much vampires coming here anymore, maybe it'll be a little bit later in their lives. Same goes with Jenny, she'll have the option whether or not she'd want to turn or not. The younger ones even think it's cool that we're wolves, vampires and hybrids.

They all are so close just as we are. They are literally a younger version all of us. Joshua being like his dad, the oldest of the little ones. Lucas taking a striking resemblance and personality as the hothead just like his father. Charles funny like his father. And Jayce and Sarah take both Jacob and I's personalities.

Like Quil and Brady and maybe Collin, Embry has to wait for Sarah to be older to be with her. Jacob and I understand their relationship and we're happy that Sarah has Embry.

Jayce has gotten a liking to Jenny, they have little play dates from time to time. I know he's still young but ever since Jenny came into our lives, he's grown to care for her like a big brother. I know we all aren't blood related but I have a feeling that once they're old enough, especially when Jayce phases, they'll end up together too.

Now Jacob and I have been great, more than great actually. He lived up to the deal we made that night Bella came back a newborn on her birthday. When we came back from our honeymoon, my family, the pack, and Jacob surprised me with a house. It was right in the middle of our Cullen lands and La Push lands, close enough to each side. So you can call it our Treaty Line home. It reminded me a lot like Bella and Edward's cabin though a little bigger due to the fact they all knew we were having twins. Ever since the twins were born, just like Sam's home and my Cullen home, it'd be a sort of get together place for all of us.

Not much has changed since being married and having our twins just more responsibilities. Jacob and I both love going out in our wolf forms to play with the kids and I even taught Jacob how to play the guitar as I would play the piano. We'd have little concerts just for the kids, which we learned that our kids love to sing.

Jacob even took me and the kids to visit my family's graves along with his mom's and even Harry's, just like he promised that night we first made love to each other. I suspected it would've been a sad time but it was actually a wave of relief and warmth to see their graves, and introduce my old family to my new one. Sarah and Jayce were happy that they had their names connected to those who passed.

Jacob has been a great father and husband. So loving, caring and protective, just like he's always been.

He's literally kept our promise we made that drive back to Forks and the night of my 17th birthday. I still have that ring by the way, along with my Cullen crest locket, wolf pack charm bracelet and Jacob's matching anklet. In the past 10 years, the only thing I added was my wedding ring along with a few more charms, one of them representing our twins. They even have matching earth anklets that match Jacob and I's sun and moon anklets. Jacob and I thought of them having earth charms because they are our world.

When becoming a father, Jacob embraced the power of being a dad and an uncle. Caring for them so lovingly along with spoiling them which I would have protested about too but I too gave in. I mean even my family provided an abundance of baby and toddler stuff before I gave birth, and we still have a lot of them now. But speaking of baby stuff...

*Present time*

I have called everyone to our house, well most of the pack were here already so I just needed to call my family and the rest of them. Leah and Edmund came down as well, in celebration of Jacob's birthday. It wasn't much a surprise since Paul ruined the surprise. Right now, we were giving him our gifts. Most being clothes, shoes, and car stuff. Our twins even made him a drawing and a song. They performed it for us. As much as that was a great gift, I'm hoping mine will top it.

"Jake, there is one more." I said slyly smirking at him, he looked a little confused, actually most were confused. I got up to go prep my kids and myself for the big surprise. A few minutes later, we entered the living room, but with our backs turned towards them.

Jayce was the first to turn around, "Dad, I know you love mommy, Sarah and me."

Then Sarah turned around as well, "And I hope after this you'll jump up with glee."

I then turned around, "I know you wondered why we turned our backs," I smiled.

Then we all spoke at the same time, "But we wanted to let you know, we're adding a new member to our pack."

That's when we all took the cover off of our shirts which revealed a patterned message.

On Jayce's shirt it read "Big" , Sarah's read "Middle" and finally, on my tummy, it read, "Little", each shirt with little paw prints on them.

Everyone cheered as Jacob ran up to me and basically twirl me around, kissing me in the process. He then placed me down and picked up Jayce and Sarah.

"We're having another Baby!" Jacob yelled in excitement.

"Another Cullen-Black kid? Come on Rachel, we have to catch up! Lucas, go play with the others, we'll pick you up tomorrow" Paul said picking up Rachel and throwing her over his shoulder then exiting the back door.

"What? Hey!" Lucas called out. We all laughed at that.

*The next day*

Everyone was at La Push First Beach, the pack and the younger generation of the pack were either in the water, playing soccer, or lounging on the mats. My family stayed on the sand, they wore cover ups just in case humans were around. Renesmee sat with Seth on a separate mat next to the other adults. At first I was playing with the kids, using my powers to conjure the water in different ways along with levitating them in the air to splash in the water. Paul and Jared even made me levitate them.

After a while, Jacob suddenly came up to me from behind and twirled me around. I giggled a bit then when he placed me down, we kissed.

After our little kiss, we went to sit on a fallen log a little away from the others but from our perspective, we could watch everyone around us.

I laid my head on Jacob's shoulder, watching the little ones playing then at the sun that's beginning to set on the horizon. I then remembered something.

"You want to know something?" I asked, looking up to Jacob.

"What is it?" He looked at me.

"I remember having a vision of this exact situation, the moment when we imprinted. The kids running around, everyone together, you and me. This is our story. After everything we've been through, we've finally come to the end." I said gesturing toward around us.

"You're wrong there." Jacob suddenly said. I looked up to him confused.

"You're wrong because our story hasn't ended. It's just beginning. Yeah we've had a lot happen to us but that was another story. Right now, our family, friends, our kids," he then placed a hand on my tummy,"Our future. We've only just begun our story of our lives."

I placed a hand on his cheek, "Our start of our Always and Forever." And with that, we kissed.

So yeah, overall, I'd say my life is amazing. I've got my family, friends, my own little family and the love from all of them. Not to mention that we have not been bothered by anything that could harm us nor interrupt our happiness.

Everything was in place. Everything was at bliss.

THE END

THATS IT! This story is done! What did you guys think of the epilogue? Any comments?

I'd like to thank everyone who voted, commented, and stayed with me throughout this story. It was really fun to write. Please share to others if you liked it. I'm also planning to rewrite another story that I had and try to make it better. So look forward to that in the future. Thanks again!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.6M 60.1K 68
December 18, 1993, Alice Cullen ran through the forest in search of something. Something that had been calling out to her for a long time, a child. B...
4.1K 48 12
No one ever said life as a human/vampire hybrid would be easy. As Renesmee comes of age, there are many challenges she must face, and questions she n...
201K 4.4K 36
A new coven shows up in Forks. Luciana Rossi and her very large family/coven show up Bella's senior year ready for a new start. They slowly learn how...
14.6K 235 20
Tate Swan, Bella Swans twin sister, moves back to Forks to get away from her past and see her dad again. Never once did she think that her past would...