Avalei Cullen (A Twilight Sag...

By boyz5lifedoe

What happens when a lost little girl wanders through a forest, getting chased by a sadistic vampire who kille... More

Ch 1: Avalei
Ch 2: Hey Bella
Ch 3:Meet the Family
Ch 4: The Game
Ch 5: Hybrid
Ch 6: Happy Birthday
Ch 7: Goodbye
Ch 8: 3 months
Ch 9: Cliff Diving
Ch 10: News
Ch 11: The Meadow
Ch 12: Secrets
Ch 13:Wolf's Out of the Bag
Ch 14: The Red Head
Ch 15: Your Own Sun
Ch 16: Que Quowle
Ch 17: Wants
Ch 18: The Chase
Ch 19: Imprinting
Ch 20: Unknown Visitor
Ch 21: Tribe Stories
Ch 22: Unwanted Kiss
Ch 23: Heartbroken
Ch 24: Graduation
Ch 25: A Birthday Surprise
Ch 26: Training
Ch 27: Ode Wolf
Ch 28: Alone Time
Ch 29: The Night Before Battle
Ch 30: Betrayed
Ch 31: Over It
Ch 32: Time
Ch 33: Wedding preparations
Ch 34: A Bittersweet Feeling
Ch 35: A Wedding Surprise
Ch 36: Impossible
Ch 37: A Monster's Growing
Ch 38: Getting Along
Ch 39: Distractions
Ch 40: Birth. Death. Imprinted.
Ch 41: Newborn Awakens
Ch 42: Telling Charlie
Ch 43: Hybrids Discovered
Ch 45: Witnesses
Ch 46: The Truth
Ch 47: Pre-Battle Conversations
Ch 48: Volturi
Ch 49: The Fight
Ch 50: Perfect
Epilogue
NEED VOTES FOR NEW STORY

44: Start of our Search

13.9K 354 6
By boyz5lifedoe

This chapter was just a fill in because it made last chapter longer. So I had to separate it. Enjoy!

Avalei's POV

The next morning, we started packing and getting ready to leave to find friends all over the world to help us witness.

"At least we get to go to London again. We haven't been there in a long time." Mom said to Dad smiling while packing their bags.

I had my bag packed, Jacob had packed a few of his clothes too. Seth was outside already ready with Renesmee.

"Just when we thought things were getting better." I stated, looking at Jacob worriedly.

"Hey, this is just another obstacle to add to our adventure together. We'll get through this. We always do." Jacob then kissed my forehead.

"All right. Let's get this show on the road." Jacob said as he carried our bags but stopped when he saw Sam out the window, approach the house.

The whole family dropped their bags and went outside to meet up with Sam. Sam was here for a truce and so he shook Jacob's hand. He then looked at me and nodded his head reassuringly. I gave him a slight smile back. It's nice to see them friends again.

He then turned to dad and gave him a ripped piece of paper.

"Alice asked me to give you that. She and Jasper crossed our lands to the ocean last night." Sam informed us.

"Carlisle?" Rosalie called.

"They've left us." Dad said.

"Why?" I asked.

"She didn't say."

"Can I see that?" Bella asked Carlisle, he gave her the paper. It looked like a page from a book.

I went over to look over her shoulder,

Gather as many witnesses as you can before the snow sticks to the ground. That's when they'll come for us.

Alice's instructions were clear, but the question remained. Why would she and Jasper leave at the moment we needed them most? What did they know? Shouldn't I have had a vision about this? Maybe they're doing this to help us.

Our search for witnesses began with a trip north to our closest relatives.

Bella and Edward rode in the front seats, Seth, Jacob, Renesmee and I rode in the back. The whole ride to Denali I was thinking how this could go wrong and how nervous I was to finally meet the Volturi.

I mean I know I've said it before that I was confident to meet them but really, I'm just scared of what they'll think or what they'd do to me or worse, to the people I love, just to get to me.

But maybe this plan will work out, and the Volturi will take our witnesses into consideration and just leave us alone. Or maybe it could all end in a lot of us dead....And I can't have that.

Jacob held my hand the whole ride, sensing my stress.

When we arrived, Edward got out of the car first, as our cousins came outside their house.

"Edward, is everything all right? Why didn't you tell us you were coming?" Tanya asked.

"Is it lrina? Have you heard from her?" Carmen questioned.

"Not directly." Edward replied.

"Why is your bride and sister waiting in the car?" Eleazar asked.

"And why have you brought 2 wolves with you? I can smell them from here." Kate spatted.

"My family is in danger. I need your help." Edward pleaded.

"What's happened?" Carmen questioned.

"It's hard to explain but I need you to be open-minded. Can you do that?" Edward asked them.

"Of course." Tanya replied. Edward looked back at us and nodded.

"Okay. Time to meet some new people." Bella said, turning around to face us.

"What if they don't like me?" Renesmee asked.

"They'll love you." Seth commented.

"They will. Once they understand you. Like how they did for me." I reassured her, holding her hand.

"They just haven't met anyone like you before." Jacob added. We all gave her small smiles.

"Okay." Bella said getting out of the car and opening our door.

Once we got out, the Denali coven gasped, all looking at Renesmee.

"The Volturi will come for all of us." Kate whispered to her sister as they clung onto each other.

"You get that thing out of here." Tanya warned.

"She's not what she looks like." Edward issued.

"This is a crime!" Tanya yelled, lunging forward, attacking Edward but he pushed her back. Kate immediately went to lunge at us as well, though Edward stopped her but getting electrocuted once he tried to touch her. He began to wither in pain. Bella and I immediately went to help. Kate tried to electrify the both of us too but somehow, it didn't work. We looked at her angrily and pushed her back.

"Stay back!" I yelled at them, holding a hand up as they approached us again. They re positioned themselves straight, staring back at Renesmee.

"She has blood in her veins. You can feel her warmth." Edward informed them as Renesmee and the others looked at us.

"I can feel it." Carmen said. I lowered my hand as they calmed down. Jacob was now behind me, holding my waist.

"I'm her biological father. Bella is her mother." Edward explained.

"lmpossible." Kate commented.

"It's true. She was born while Bella was still human." I stated.

"I've never heard of such a thing." Eleazar replied.

"She can show you, if you let her. Tanya, you owe us this much. We're all under a death sentence because your sister didn't let us explain." Edward reasoned with them. They nodded. We looked back to Seth and Renesmee by the car and signaled them to come.

Seth picked up Renesmee and brought her over. They approached Tanya first, Renesmee raised a hand towards her, Tanya hesitated.

"Don't be afraid. This is how she communicates." Bella informed them and Renesmee placed her hand on Tanya's cheek.

After awhile, Tanya's face softened, amazed, "It's true. She's not immortal." She told her family.

(Picture Seth holding Renesmee.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 30.5K 31
Bella and Edward are living peacful after their fight with the Volturi. But a visit from the Denali's is going to change that. How is Bella going to...
126K 6K 31
"𝐈'đ¯đž 𝐚đĨđĢ𝐞𝐝𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐚đĨ𝐭 𝐰đĸ𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠đĢđĸ𝐞𝐟. 𝐈 𝐰đĸđĨđĨ đ§đžđ¯đžđĢ 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭 đĸ𝐭, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 đĸ𝐭'đŦ 𝐮𝐧𝐟𝐚đĸđĢ 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮'đĢ𝐞...
9.8K 479 5
in which lorraine hawthorne wasn't always lorraine hawthorne, for once she was not only a killer but a monster. „i'm not supposed to engage myself wi...
1.9M 49.2K 98
she had high hopes she would have a great ending to her life, but moving in with her dad and falling in love with a boy she shouldn...