He Loves me, He Loves me not

נכתב על ידי Dijah_Love

Simone Smith is a 21 year old stripper. Never in her life did she think stripping would be her source of inco... עוד

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4.1
Chapter 4.2
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 11.1
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30.1
Chapter 30.2
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 41 (Continued)
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
*Epilogue*
Something to Say
Question ??
2 Chapter Update
Something To Say

Chapter 40

108K 3.6K 1.3K
נכתב על ידי Dijah_Love

Getting Closer to the end :)

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

THE NEXT DAY

"Yeah that's great, but when will all the clothes be shipped out??" "There hasn't been a set date planned yet, but Im sure it's going to be in the next 3 months." I nodded. "Ok, well when they have a set date, let me know so we can get the ball-" my sentence was cut short from my phone vibrating in my purse. I held up one finger and fished my phone from my bag. "This will just be a second." Linda nodded and walked off to a diffrent part of the store.

I glanced at my screen and furrowed my brows. "New York Medical Center??" I said lowly. "What the hell..?" I said again. I wondered why the hell the hospital would be calling me. After picking my brain for a minute, I came up with nothing. I shrugged and slid the answer bar over, placing the phone to my ear.

ME: "Hello?"

NURSE: "Hi, This is Nurse Katherine calling from the New York Medical Center, your boyfriend Mr.Alsina is here, is there any way you can make it down here?"

I was confused as fuck. What the hell was August doing there?? What happened to him??

ME: "Y-yes of course, what's wrong? is he okay?"

NURSE: "He was having severe stomach cramps and he got a little sick when he was here, but he's okay now."

ME: "Thank god...what happened if you don't mind me asking?"

The nurse sighed.

NURSE: "It seems that there was traces of cocaine in his bloodstream..apparently he's been consuming it orally. Has he been sick or naseous lately?"

ME: "....Naseous.. yes."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. There had to be another explanation for this, I knew August would NEVER be into that kind of stuff. Especially after I told him what I went through.

NURSE: "Well that would explain why, I can explain it some more when you arrive, alright ma'am?"

ME: "Yes, ok thank you, I should be there in 10 minutes."

NURSE: "Alright, make your way to room 144 when you arrive."

ME: "Ok, thank you."

I slid the red bar over ending the call. I threw my phone into my purse and searched around frantically for my car keys. Linda walked back over to me with a concerned expression. "Is everything alright?" I shook my head. "No, there's been a emegency, I gotta get to the hospital, we can pick up where we left off tommorow." Linda nodded. "Alright, just call me." "I will!" I shouted, pratically running through the door. I hopped in the car and sped all the way to the hospital. My mind was racing all over the place. I need answers and I needed them now.

10 MINUTES LATER

I arrived at the hospital in a slight panic. I walked straight inside to the lobby and began searching from room 144. I walked down a long hallway until I finally got there. "Oh god." I said pushing the door open.

"Baby! are you-" I stopped my sentence from the fact that we weren't alone, like I thought we would be. I scanned the room to see everyone. There was Craig, the nurse, Brutus and Trey, Augusts' manager." Everyone greeted me as I walked up beside August. He let out a slight smile. "Hey.." I said softly. I kissed him and held his hand. "How you feel?" He sighed. " Still feelin a little uneasy, but im good ma." I sighed and nodded.

The nurse walked up behind me and tapped me on the shoulder. "Ms. Smith, right?" I nodded. "Im Nurse Katherine, we spoke on the phone earlier." I nodded and shook her hand. "Of course, I remember." She smiled slightly. "I wanted to get more into depth of what happened and what needs to happen after today." I let go of Augusts' hand and completely faced her. "Sure, of course, go ahead." "Well." She started. "Like I said on the phone, there was traces of cocaine in his system." I notcied Trey shaking his head in my peripheral vision.

I nodded. "So." She continued. "We've ran a few tests and apparently he has been consuming the drug orally, so most likely what happens is that most of it will metabolize before it reaches your brain. Also, severe stomach aches and cramps, diarreah, and excessive gas may occur as side effects of consuming it." I sighed and shook my head. "Do you guys know how this may have gotten inside of him?? He doesn't do drugs and I know that for a fact."

The nurse shook her head. "No ma'am Im sorry, I don't. All we know is that he swalloed it." I looked over at August who was unimpressed. I looked at Craig who looked hella confused, and Trey looked pissed. I turned my attention back to the nurse. "His going to need to take it easy for few days, and were prescribing some meds for him to take everyday after dinner." I nodded. "Alright, I'll make sure he takes them." The nurse smiled slightly. "Ok great, I'll be back with the prescription." "Ok." I said while turning my attention back to August.

Once she was gone, I went to speak, but Trey's voice interrupted me. "So your on drugs now?!" Trey yelled. August sighed. "Bra I already told you I ain't take nothing, and watch how you talk to me." I smirked a little. Laying in a hospital bed he was STILL tryna be hard. "So how you explain all this shit??" Trey said motioning to all the cords and monitors. August sighed again. "I can't explain it Trey." Trey sighed and shook his head. "The media is gunna have a feild day with this shit." He said taking out his phone. August furrowed his brows at him. "Wait, hol up? The media?? Why they gotta be apart of this?" Trey sighed. "You need rest, now I gotta cancel your performance on Good Morning America and everything else you had plans for this week, there's gunnna be questions August, and lots of them, you know how nosey the media is these days, any word of this situation right here and its a wrap for your reputation."

There was silence for a few seconds. Im guessing everybody was trying to digest everything that was going on. "So I gotta ask you again." Trey said sternly. "Are you taking drugs??" August sighed. "No! damn nigga stop askin me that bullshit!!" Trey shook his head. "So how crack get in yo system then?!" He yelled. "I don't fuckin know!!!" August yelled back. "You might as well stop lyin now, Im tryna help yo black ass before you overdose and-" "STOP!!" I yelled. "He said he doesn't know and that's that!" I semi yelled at Trey. "What we need to be worrying about is making sure he's ok and getting better, then we can figure out how the drugs got into his system." Trey shook his head again. "Yeah, whatever."

"Yeah, whatever my ass." I spat back. "At the end of the day, if something happens to this man right here, there WON'T be any performnces or tours. And most importantly for you.. you will be out of a job." Trey swalloed hard. "So." I continued. "How about we deal with the matter at hand right now, and that's making sure August is healthy." Trey was silent for a second. "Fine...im gunna go smoke." I nodded. "Aye ima come with you." Craig said standing up. "You know im smoking cigarettes right?" Craig sucked his teeth. "Damn, fine ima just go to the vending machine real quick." August and I chuckled. "Alright." I said. "And im going to see if we can get your discharge papers, so you can go home." Brutus said. I nodded. I watched everybody leave out the room one by one until there was just me and August alone together.

I pulled up a chair and sat beside him. He smiled at me and grabbed my hand. "Thanks ma." I nodded. "Of course." I said half smiling. "You know I gotchu no matter what." August nodded slowly. "...Yeah."

AUGUST P.O.V.

The fact that this female was always by my side made me love her even more. I layed there, staring at her beautiful face, contemplating if I should tell her what happened between me and Stasia. Im already in a hospital bed, how mad could she be?? I took a deep breath and opened my mouth to speak.

SIMONE P.O.V.

"Simone.." August said nervously. I rose both of my eyebrows up to let him know he had my full attention. "You know I love you right??" I nodded and squeezed his hand tighter. "And when you love somebody, your honest wit em right??" I nodded again. He took another deep breath and stared at me. I wondered what he had to say. "Ion kno how to put this, so ima just say it." I furrowed my brows at him. "Okay...." I said with a smirk. "I-" His sentence was cut off from the voice of the nurse.

"Mr.Alsina." Both of our heads turned to the door. "Your prescription is ready." She said handing me the blue slip of paper. "Thank you." I said while smiling at her. Brutus walked back into the room with a white paper. "Discharge papers are ready sir, all we need is your signature." He walked over to August and handed him a pen and the paper. Once he signed it, we were ready to go. He never got to tell me whatever it was, but whatever, im sure it wasn't as important as what's going on now.

NURSE P.O.V.

I left August's room and made my way to the staff bathroom. I waited a few minutes until the coast was clear so I could make my call.

VALENTINA: "Hello?"

ME: "Hey, it's Cat."

VALENTINA: "I've been waiting on you to call, did everything go as planned?"

ME: "Yeah, I just gave him the prescription."

Valentina took a sigh of relief.

VALENTINA: "Ok great..thanks so much."

ME: "Your welcome...are you sure she won't find out?"

VALENTINA: "Look, I know we made a deal with Jazz and all, but I was upset when I agreed to do this."

ME: "I Know, Im glad you changed your mind, he could have really gotten sick...but what are you gunna do about the pie? I mean, thats what the drugs are in."

VALENTINA: "Hopefully they'll figure it out, but I promise Jazz won't find out about this alright? I know you could lose your liscense."

ME: "Alright, I gotta go, I have patients."

VALENTINA: "Alright, call me back if anything."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Daaaaaaaaaammn .

Vote/Comment!!

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

226K 4.9K 26
This is a story about a girl named Jennifer she goes to Lincoln high school she is 15 what happens when she crosses paths with a Thug named Jaycen kn...
497K 18.1K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
610K 49.8K 33
winner of the wattys 2017 awards ✿ destruction is a form of creation; buildings crumbled as he walked past. No longer finding the appeal of materiali...