Kidnapped baby

By StuckInLove123

Ariana and Justin has had a relationship for three years. It was filled with fights, crying, but love. On the... More

Chapter 1: The anniversary
Chapter 2: Moving On
Chapter 3: The Big News
Chapter 4: Everything will be ok
Chapter 5: Goodbye America Hello Paris
Chapter 7: New guy
Chapter 8: The Date
Chapter 9: Moving In
Chapter 10: Abusive much?
Chapter 11: Baby Gender
Chapter 12: Birthday Fun Part 1
Chapter 13: Birthday Fun Part 2
Chapter 14: Food Poison
Chapter 15: Tracy convinces Ariana
Chapter 16: Apologies
Chapter 17: Date with Connor
Chapter 18: Day out with Tracy
Chapter 19: Jeanette
Chapter 20: Pool Party
Chapter 21: Painting
Chapter 22: Surprise Surprise
Chapter 23: The Call
Chapter 24: My Water Broke
Chapter 25: The Baby is Born
Chapter 26: Taking The Baby Home
Chapter 27: Stay with me
Chapter 28: Came back early
Chapter 29: Im not ashamed
Chapter 30: The Bridges of Seine
Chapter 31: More news
Chapter 32: Birthday Girls
Chapter 33: Realize
Chapter 34: In the hospital
Chapter 35: All that Matters
Chapter 36: The Cookout
Chapter 37: Kidnapped
Chapter 38: Never Wanted To
Chapter 39: Tracking
Chapter 40: Blaming
Chapter 41: I love you
Chapter 42: The meet
Chapter 43: What a Friend
Chapter 44: Another Kidnapping
Chapter 45: Im Sorry
Chapter 46: Bye Bye Madison
Chapter 47: Forgive Me?
Chapter 48: Aquaboulevard
Chapter 49: Date With the Kidnapper
Chapter 50: Visiting Tracy
Chapter 51: Bye Emily
Chapter 52: His Ex
Chapter 53: Another Dream
Chapter 54: Don't Stress
Chapter 55: Getting Briana Back
Chapter 56: Dinner Date
Chapter 57: Argue
Chapter 58: Taken at The Mall
Chapter 59: Revealed
Chapter 60: Help us Connor
Chapter 61: The Plan
Chapter 62: Arrested
Chapter 63: Another One
Chapter 64: Visitor

Chapter 6: Accidents

8.9K 172 20
By StuckInLove123

Chapter 6: Accidents

Ariana's P.O.V.

"We will be landing in Paris in ten minutes. Please go back to your seats as we land"the speaker said.

"This is it"my mom said patting my arm. "I know"I said while looking out the window. We were now looking at Paris from under us. It was just like I remembered.

The next ten minutes went by fast and we safely landed. We grabbed our stuff and called for a cab to pick us up.

The drive was at least twenty minutes. Then we drove up to a cute two story blue house with a white fence surrounding it. There were flowers in the front yard and the porch had a cute little bench on it. It looked better than the pictures that were online.

We both walked in and I noticed we had new furniture.

"Mom, where did all of this come from?"I asked shocked.

"I bought new furniture and donated our old ones to the less fortunate"she said."Even our rooms are decorated differently. If you don't believe me than you can go check for yourself"she adds.

I ran up to my room and my room was bigger than the old one I had. Everything was so put together and nice. I even had a 50' inch flat screen. Back at the apartment I had a tiny box television. It was so embarrassing.

I fixed all my clothes nicely in my closet and went back downstairs. I noticed my mom was going through an album of when me and Frankie were smaller.

That reminds me I should call Frankie. I grabbed my iPhone and went back upstairs to my room.

I dialed his number and he picked up after four rings.

"Hey little sis how have you been?"Frankie asked. "Pretty good besides the fact that I'm pregnant"I mumbled.

"Excuse me!"He yelled. "Who did this to to you?"

"Justin is the father but he doesn't know yet so don't tell him"I said.

"So how are you gonna tell him?"he asked. "He's not gonna find out"I said.

"What do you mean?"he sounded irritated.

"Me and Justin broke up. I found out about the baby after the break up and I decided its best not to tell him"I said.

"I don't think that is the best idea"he said.

"Trust me on this one"I said. "Me and mom moved to Paris and she is gonna help me raise the child."

"Ok I see how it is. You and mom leave the country without telling me first"he said. "Sorry"I said.

"It's ok but I will be there when the baby is born. That's what big brothers are for"he said. "Alright"I said.

"Well I gotta go study for exams"he said. Frankie is still in college. I can't go now cause of me being Pregnant which sucks.

"Bye Frankie"I said.

Then I thought of my best friend Jeanette. She moved to Italy three months ago cause her whole family moved there and they didn't want her to stay in America by herself.

I dialed her number.

"Hey" I said. She answered instantly.

"Long time no talk"she said."Gosh I miss you so much!"

"I know, what you doing,"I asked. "Getting ready to go to lunch with my family" she says. "Oh that's cool"I said.

"Yea, how about you?"She asked. "Well don't freak but I'm Pregnant"I said.

"Ahhhhhhh!"She yelled."OMG!"
Shhhhh!"I said.

"Who's the baby Daddy?"She asked. "Justin, but he doesn't know and I don't plan on telling him either"I said.

"What happened?"She asked. "We broke up but I don't want to talk about it"I said.

"Oh, sorry but I will definitely be there at the hospital with you"she said.

"Thanks, you're the most greatest friend a girl can ask for"I said. "You too but I got to go or else my parents will get mad. I'm meeting them there at the restaurant"she said.

"Ok, I'll call you later"I said. "Bye" I hang up.

Justin's P.O.V.

I've been pacing my room for an hour now with my phone on the bed.

I was debating on whether I should call Ariana or not. I promised my mom and I have to do it no matter what.

I picked up my phone and dialed her number. It kept on ringing and finally the speaker came on.

"You have been forwarded to an automatic voice mail box. After the tone say your message. When you finish recording hang up-"the speaker said.

I hung up and dialed her number again. I was going straight to voicemail every time I called again. I was getting really mad. I know she sees my calls, she's rejecting them I can tell.

You know what! I'm done! If she doesn't want to answer than I'm not gonna beat myself up and keep calling her.

I threw my phone back at the bed with frustration.

Ughhhh, why are girls so complicated?

Ariana's P.O.V.

I didn't understand. Justin kept calling me and I kept rejecting.

He probably just wanted to brag about his new girlfriend and tell me how he's moved on, which I plan to do. I saw those pictures of him and this new chic kissing. I can't believe he's moved on so fast. It feels like our relationship meant nothing to him if he can move onto another girl so quickly.

I grabbed my bathing suit and changed. The best thing to do right now is to just go to the pool. I have a nice six feet pool in the backyard.

I jumped in and swam to six feet. I swam under water and closed my eyes.

~Flashback~

"Ahhhhh"I screamed as Justin chased me on the beach to the ocean.

"Gotcha"he said while holding onto my waist. I pushed him into the water and grabbed the surf board. He helped me on it and got on himself.

"It's such a beautiful Sunset" I said. "I know. Just like you"he said.

We both started to lean in but the surf board tipped over and we both fell in the water.

I gasped and breathed the air once I popped my head out of the water.

"Haha"Justin laughed. I splashed him with water and he splashed me back.

"You're so cute"he said while leaning in closer.

Then we both kissed with the sunset setting.

~Flashback over~

"Ariana!"I heard a voice yell.

I opened my eyes and choked out some water. I was now sitting on the edge of the pool.

"Are you ok?"my mom embraced me in a hug."Don't scare me like that again."

"What happened?"I asked confused.

"Well I was walking out here to check up on you and I saw you floating motionless in the pool"she said.

"Oh"was all I said.

"Come on let's get you inside and into some warmer clothes"my mom said while helping me up.

We went inside and I changed. I went downstairs and my mom had fixed me some Chicken Noodle Soup.

Then my phone started to ring. I was getting tired of Justin calling me so I decided to answer it.

"Justin what do you want?"I asked harshly.

"This isn't Justin. This is Jai"he said. "What the hell? What do you want Jai?"I asked.

I can't believe my ex before Justin was calling me.

"Well I heard about you and Justin breaking up and I just wanted to know if you and I could-"He began. "No! Never in a million years will I get back with you, Jerk!"I cut him off. With that I hung up.

"Is everything ok?"my mom asked. "Everything is just fine"I lied.

Justin's P.O.V.

I couldn't take it anymore. I can't stay in this house!

I walked out to my garage and got in my car. I drove off and decided to drive around for a little.

Then it started to rain.

A memory came to my mind.

~Flashback~

"Come on we are gonna get soaked"I said to Ariana.

"Hold on I wanna enjoy this moment"she said.

"Enjoy the rain and possibly getting sick?"I asked confused.

"No! I mean I've always wanted to do this"she said leaning in closer and kissing me.

We were both standing in the middle of the road making out in the rain.
I could honestly care less if I got sick. As long as I was with Ariana, I was fine.

~Flashback over~

I was now crying. I was crying real hard.

I couldn't see the road.

BAM!

All I heard was the car beeping and the sound of the windows being shattered.

Then I heard Sirens in the distance.

Everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A.N

Hey guys. OMG! Justin just got in a car accident. What will happen next. Will he get injured really bad? How will Ariana react when she hears about the accident? You will have to find out in the next chapter. By the way everything that happens in the story is fictional. All of the characters are really good people. Please don't hate them. Even Jai is a good guy. No hate Please!!

Comment💬

Follow👥

Vote👍

Love ya😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 169 18
2 years have passed since the drama of Selena having two possible fathers of her unborn baby: her husband or her husband's best friend. Now, Selena a...
37.3K 1.1K 21
a story in which a girl falls in love with her best friend. [all rights reserved © ashleymeloo] [completed]
1.5K 158 40
Justin and Ariana grew up together, they were basically friends from birth. They were inseparable, but their friendship and growing love is put to th...
12K 410 46
Justin Bieber is a 24 year old gang leader who has quite the obsession with 18 year old Ariana Grande. Though they've never met, Justin wants to make...