Metamorphasis

By WhisperOfSouls

Lilly was considered the runt of her pack. Nobody saw her as anything more than the ugly duckling but she was... More

Prologue - The Event
Author's Note
Chapter 1 - Meeting Liz
Chapter 2 - My Alpha, My Mate, My Friend
Chapter 3 - The Oath
Chapter 4 - Surprise
Chapter 5 - New Discovery/My Leave
Chapter 6 - A True Vision
Chapter 7 - A secret
IMPORTANT - Update
Chapter 8 - A New Beginning
Chapter 9 - Confusion/Change
Chapter 10 - Dinner
Chapter 11 - Time Lapse
Chapter 12 - Broken
Chapter 13 - The Ride
Chapter 14 - Prep
Chapter 15 - Surprise Reunion
Chapter 16- Test
Chapter 17-Unknown
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 21-Part 2
Chapter 22
IMPORTANT UPDATE
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
CHAPTER 25
Chapter 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
SHORT MAIN CHARACTER BIOS
CHAPTER 32
NOT TO OFFEND ANY READERS
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34 PART 1
SIDE NOTE
CHAPTER 34 PART 2
CHAPTER 34 FINAL PART-PART 3
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
SHORT EXPLANATION/RE-CAP
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
IMPORTANT NOTICE
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
UPDATED CHARACTER BIOS!!!
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
HALLOWEEN SPECIAL
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 67
Chapter 68
QUESTION FOR MY READERS
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
PLEASE READ : Goodbye Kitty
CHAPTER 73 PART 1
CHAPTER 73 - PART 2
KEEP IN MIND - NON STORY RELATED ADVICE...But please read.
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
SURVEY QUESTION
SNEAK PEAK - GUESS WHO THIS IS
CHAPTER 76 - BETTER THAN ME
AUTHORS NOTE - SKIP IT/IGNORE IT IF YOU DONT LIKE IT
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78 - CURTAIN CALL
CHAPTER 79 - The Mind Is The Worst Prison
CHAPTER 80 - The Struggle
CHAPTER 81 - "Hello, Mr. Stranger"
Chapter 82 - New Dawn
CHAPTER 83 - BRING IT ON
NOT AN UPDATE

CHAPTER 66

9.5K 245 17
By WhisperOfSouls

Lilly's POV

It was time. The party was going to start anytime soon and I had to get ready to impress my peers. Oh, how I yearned to see there smug little faces when they realized I was back to kick there ass. It was barely six and the party didn't start 'till after seven but I had to look my absolute best in front of them. I started my bath and filled it up with warm water before pouring in my favorite cherry blossom bubble bath mix.

I slowly climed into my bath after having turned off the water and let myself relax. My cheek had healed already and all that remained was the satisfaction of seeing Alecia's face of disbelieve when the Alpha put her in her place. Oh, how I was going to enjoy this. Thirty minutes later I get out of the shower and carefully wrap my favorite towel around my body. My outfit is already set up by bed right next to my mask and awesome heels.

I towel dry my whole body and covered my entire body with glitter cherry blossom body lotion. Followed by carefully stepping into my dress and spending several long agonizing minutes tying all the different straps and ties on the corset by myself. Sure, it could've been easier if I had someone else help me but nobody except for Daniel had seen my costume yet and I was pretty sure Nathan wouldn't like it one bit if Danny was alone with me half-naked. For everyone else I just wanted it to be a surprise.

Once everthing was done well placed and arranged with my dress I went to sit in front of my large vanity mirror that contained all my make-up, brushes, etc. I began with my hair first by quickly making a pumped up ponytail and carefully arranging my tail into loose ringlets over my shoulder. Then I got started on my makeup with just a touch of blush, dark heavy eyeliner and mascara along with a matching shade of blue eye shadow. Once that was done I stepped into my matching heels and twirled in front of my triple mirrors to get a good look at myself.

Finally, I put on my mask and smile satisfied at my own reflection. I wasn't a vain person but I was glad I looked as good as I did. The music began to fill the rooms below me as people started arriving and everything was already set. Soft knocking comes from the door followed by Daniels voice, "Lilly, are you decent?" He asks me and I open the door for him making sure he's alone before ushering him in.

"What do you think?" I ask him as he twirls me around with one hand. "Wonderful Alpha but I brought you something else to wear." He tells me and my hands instinctively reach up to touch my mothers necklace. I never took it off and to me it was a second skin if I took it off I would feel completely naked. "It's a peacock feather for your hair. I think it'll look good on you." He adds and I sigh with relieve.

"Ok, I'll wear it but you put it on me." I tell him and he does. He was right it gave the whole look a different aspect. "Are there any people here yet?" I ask him and he nods. "A few but there's still more people coming. You should come down already." He insists and extends his hand so I could take it. I smiled and place my hand on the crook of his arm letting him lead me down to where everyone else was.

Marcus's POV

The music was loud and I was dipping my fruit into the chocolate fountain waiting for Lilly to walk down the stairs so she could tell me where I should go. I knew this was an older people party and I wasn't even a teen yet beside such loud music bothered me. From my place I have a clear sight of the stairs and am the first person to see her coming down them with Danny.

She looked so pretty and for a second I imagine my momma looked just as pretty as her. I missed my momma but Jay was a good daddy to me and Lilly was like a momma to me or a big sister. I run into her arms and she picks me up while I hear people gasp. "Hi, Marcus." She greets me giving my cheek a kiss. "Sorry..." I mumble as she puts me down on the floor. Honestly, I didn't know why I ran to her. I hadn't planned it that way but suddenly when I saw her she reminded me of my mom who I never got to meet.

"It's ok Marcus. You my little guy will be in my room until the party is over unless you want to go to my parents house." She says and I nod. "There's a mini fridge with snacks and different drinks as well as a big screen tv so you can watch anything you'd like. I also have several movies." She tells me as she leads me up the stairs and into her room. She shows me where everything is and sets up the movie player for me before showing me her collection of movies.

"Do you know how to use this?" She asks me and I nod. "Ok, well if you have any problem with anything or anone you give me a call and I will take care of it. I will also be coming up to check on you every so often so you won't be alone." She tells me as I jump on her bed and she laughs. "Just becareful, Marcus, or I'll have to send you to my parents for the night. Can you promise me you'll behave?" She asks me and I nod.

"I promise Lilly." I answer and she nods. "If you have any problems what do you do?" She asks me from the door. "I call you and you'll take care of it." I answer and she claps. "Good, now we'll all be down stairs so don't worry and I'll come check up on you soon,Ok?" She tells me before waving goodbye and closing the door. I head for the mini fridge and get a juice box before putting on a movie and laying down on the bed.

Lilly's POV

It doesn't take long for the party to be in full swing as the sun goes down and the light turn on. People where scattered everywhere dancing to the beat or in the pool with girls acting stupid. I blended in well and made sure not to stay in one place to long so nobody could pinpoint my location. Only Danny and Nathan stayed stuck to me side like glue never letting me out of there sight.

Jeremy still hadn't arrived but his friend Cameron and several other of his friends were here. "It's time." I whisper to Nathan who finally leaves my side to tell the Dj to annouce the host. "Are you ready?" Daniel asks me and I nod as we make our way to the stairs. "Ill wait for you downstairs." He tells me and walks down leaving me alone in the second floor on top of the stairs.

Cameron's POV

The house was pretty packed when I arrive with my date Alexia but no party was complete until I arrived. "Omg!" Alexia squeals as we step inside and I roll my eyes. She was very attractive human but not for the life of her could she form a good coherent sentence. Why did I always go for the dumb ones? I asked myself and shrugged. Once inside I realized why she had gasped at the door.

The interior was completely different from the modern looking exterior. The insides were very gothic with dark walls and bright accents. It looked nothing like it did from the outside. The curtains were pulled to the sides and for a moment I couldn't help but think that we looked like fish in a fishbowl. "Oooh! I love this song!" Alexia yells and pulls me to the dance floor.

"It's getting late

I'm making my way over to my favourite place

I gotta get my body moving

Shake the stress away

I wasn't looking for nobody when you looked my way

Possible candidate, yeah

Who knew

That you'd be up in here looking like you do

You're making staying over here, impossible

Baby, I must say your aura is incredible

If you don't have to go, don't

Do you know what you started?

I just came here to party

But now we're rocking on the dance floor, actin' naughty

Your hands around my waist

Just let the music play

We're hand in hand, chest to chest and now we're face to face"

The music was pumping and soon I got lost in it as I grinded with Alexia close by my side. The song finishes then another one starts but the party continues. We head to the bar to get drinks and music softens as the spotlight moves around the room before centering on the tall stairs. "NOW WITH YOU YOUR HOST! LILLY RIVERDALE!" The Dj annouces and I gasp just as she starts making her way down and the music restarts.

Alexia is clapping and so are many other but among those of our kind gasps of surprise were heard followed by several whispers and murmurs. "Wait here. I've gotta make a call." I tell Alexia who nods and I rush outside as the Alpha steps inside. "Oh, hello Cameron. I'm glad to see you came. You aren't leaving already are you?" He asks me and I shake my head. "No, of course not. I just need something from my car." I tell him and head for my car quickly before he asks me any new questions.

I take my phone out and dial Jeremy's number but he doesn't answer me. "Dam it!" I try calling him again but once more he ignores it. 'Jeremy, man pick up you dam phone.' I tell him through mindlink before dialing him again and this time he picks up annoyed. I hear music in the background as I'm sure he hears from my background as well. "What is it? I'm at Alecias." He demands angry at having been interrupted and I blank out for a second but it doesn't last long.

"Jeremy you have to get here no w!" I scream into the phone and I hear him scoff. "Why? You're at that new bitches house aren't you." He states not even having to be told where I was. "No, Jeremy this is something serious. Man, you've got to see this!" I urge him but it doesn't seem like he's getting my urgency.

"Why can't you just tell me what's going on. I don't want to go there after what I told you happened this morning." He tells me and I nod because I did know and I understood but he still needed to see this. "JEREMY, Please man I'm asking you as a friend and pack member to get here now. Look I know right now you probably hate the girl who got Alecia on your dads bad side but trust me you need to see this." I tell him and finally I hear him sigh in defeat. "I'm on my way."

Jeremy's POV

"What! No! Jeremy you promised!" Alecia screams as she over hears me telling Cameron that I was on my way to the new neighbors masquerade party. "I'm sorry Alecia but I'll be back." I tell her as I get in my car and speed away leaving her standing outside alone. I was so going to kill Cameron if this wasn't as important as he made it seem. I was going to go to the party with him just out of curtesy but after how they had Alecia treated I changed my mind.

So I ended up going to Alecia's party along with some others but her house was still pretty empty compared to past parties. The closer I got to the house the louder the music got and the more I could see people spilled out everywhere. The minute I turned of my engine Camerons pounced on me and began dragging me inside. I stop him right before we enter and a familiar voice then hits my ears.

"Feels so good being bad
There's no way I'm turning back
Now the pain is my pleasure
Cause nothing could measure

Love is great, love is fine
Out the box, out of line
The affliction of the feeling
Leaves me wanting more"

"No...." I whisper as I push my way through the crowd at the stage but its true she's there. "Lilly..." I murmur as she continues singing and then walks off the stage and into the arms of the guy I saw earlier pinning Alecia. "Lilly! Lilly!" I call after her but she walks away from me as if she hadn't heard me and maybe she hadn't. I chased after from room to room and into a secluded area in the backyard.

I lost sight of her for a second and felt as a hard fist connected with my face. I should've seen it coming but I was so focused on following Lilly that all my other senses got dulled. "Miss me?" I hear someone snear right by my ear and that's when I realized that the fist was connected to Lilly's body. It stung but I didn't feel the pain because my joy at seeing her again was over shadowing it.

I was speechless with my mouth wide open as she slowly walks around me her mask in her hand. "Do you know how much I've looked forward to this exact moment just so that I could see your face like it is right now?" She asks me and I close my mouth. I was pretty sure my face showed my shock and awe at how much she had changed. For a long time I even thought she was dead but here she was now.

Lilly's POV

I could see my fist print on his jaw and drew great satisfaction from it. His face showed me his disbelief as I walked around him. "Do you know how much I've looked forward to this exact moment just so that I could see your face like it is right now?" I tell him and watch as he closes his mouth but his eyes were telling me everything his mouth wasn't. "Cat got your tongue?" I ask him as I laugh sarcasticlly.

"Lilly, I..." he began but didn't finish his sentence. I waited for him to continue but no words left his mouth and I laughed. "Goodbye, Jeremy." I tell him and put my mask back on before heading inside. He grabs my hand and for a moment I feel pressure but it disappears as soon as it arrived. I turned around and saw that Daniel had him ripped his hand of my wrist and now stood in the middle of us.

"Don't touch me, Jeremy. Or you'll find yourself in a very uncomfortable position." I tell him as we walk away but I must of touched a nerver because he reaches out for me but Daniel grabs his hand and flips him over before throwing him into the wall. I put my hand on Danny's shoulder as Jeremy gets up and crashes against an invisible wall. He growls, "Lilly I just want to talk." He hisses as he once again tries to get past the wall but can't.

"You had your chance Jeremy and you blew it." I tell him before walking back into the house and heading upstairs to my room with hot angry tears making there way down my cheeks. I didn't know why I still cared so much about Jeremy but seeing him trying to explain to me the unexplainable was torture. He was suppose to be my friend but when I needed him he wasn't there. He denied me! That was unforgivable and there was no reason he could give me as to why he did what I knew he did.

"Are you ok?" A soft timid voice asks me and I turn around to see Marcus rubbing the sleep from his eyes. "Oh, sorry Marcus. I didn't mean to wake you. I..I'm fine." I tell him and he nods as he lays down his little head on the pillows. I wipe my tears away and tuck him in before heading back out to meet up with Danny, Jay, Brad, and Nathan. "Baby? Are you, ok?" Nathan asks me when I come in and wrap myself up in his arms.

I take a deep breath, "I'm alright. You know me nothing breaks me." I tell him with a smile and begin to tell them how we're going to deal with the party goers. Once I'm done I go to the Dj booth and make my annoucement. My eyes land directly on Jeremy and Cameron talking in a corner, "Anybody who drank will take a taxi home or they will stay here if you don't live near by. We will test you before you leave and if you don't pass a breathalizer we won't return your keys. This is for your own safety. All your keys are in a safe and you're free to come get them once you're sober. I don't want any accidents on my watch." I declare and step away into Nathans arms.

He kisses me softly and in those few seconds my heart stopped. "Let's show them something..." he whispers in my ear and I nod in agreement. We head up to the stage where my piano was being used as a table. He takes out his guitar as I silence the music and dim the lights to give the place a soft romantic glow. Before we begin to play...

[Cristina Perrie ft Steve Kazee - A Thousand Years Part 2]

"[Lilly:]
The day we met, Frozen I held my breath
Right from the start
I knew that I'd found a home for my heart...
... beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave?
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?
But watching you stand alone
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow

One step closer

[Chorus - Lilly & Nathan:]
I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

[Nathan:]
Time stands still
Beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything take away
What's standing in front of me
Every breath
Every hour has come to this

[Lilly & Nathan:]
One step closer

[Chorus - Lilly:]
I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid
I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed
I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more...

One step closer

[Chorus: Lilly & Nathan]
I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

[Lilly & Nathan:]
And all along I believed
I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more"

As we ended the song I looked at the crowd and saw several couples slow dancing. Nathan kissed me on stage and I blushed. "Thank you for coming. Party's over!" Went out for the P.A. system and slowly people started filing out. Some drunk ones stayed both wolves and humans littered the rooms including, "Cameron."

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Ok, so here is the party, Chapter 66!!! Hope you enjoy it and as always. VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE, AND ADD TO YOUR LIBRARIES!!! Keep making this story a success and let me know what you think so far. The little thing with Jeremy isn't over! So like stay tuned for Chapter 67!!! Oh, and I hope you enjoy the extra long chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.3K 1K 16
DISCONTINUED Rose has been living in a human town and has been home schooled her whole life. Her parents decide that she should enroll in a public h...
889K 19.8K 35
Alice Alyssa Wildmer is a werewolf. Her mate has rejected her and caused her pack to rank her lower than an omega. She is abused and when her mate ma...
480K 10.4K 57
A girl who is terrified of the creatures who made themselves known and a possessive Alpha who has waited all his life for his mate.
52.1K 1.9K 21
Piper is an average werewolf, she has plenty of friends, a great pack, and the best family someone could ask for. But when her Dad, who is the Beta o...