You Belong To Me

By Tredellstopher

Fourth Book To The Series: Were not perfect at all I will say that, we're just two people so in love who refu... More

Chapter Two (Pt 1)
Chapter Three (Pt 2)
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chater Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chater Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen (Part One)
Chapter Twenty (Part Two)
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty One
Chapter Fourty Two
Chapter Fourty Three
Chapter Fourty Four
Chapter Fourty Five
Chapter Fourty Six
Chapter Fourty Seven
Chapter Fourty Eight
• Note •
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chaper Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy (The Last)
BOOK FIVE... YES !!

Chapter One

1.5K 26 9
By Tredellstopher

Were not perfect at all I will say that, we're just two people so in love who refuse to give up on each other

~ Anonymous 

Five years later

Kera Neverson

Fifteen years married to him, my everything. Trey means the absolute world to me, within these last few years it's been peaceful. I just hope we stay like this forever. Over the years he's grossed millions day by day and I his wife am so proud of him for growing out of his shell mentally. Even without the rings on our fingers, we know God wanted us to be together and it all, worked out for the better.

My success is Curvy Q, being that it was rebuilt again, bigger and better and I've also did a collaboration with Coco Chanel and Nike, by selling their products in my store which brought more business.

My first born, Layla just turned fifteen and I still can't believe it- she's so diverse and talented just like her mommy and daddy. Adrian is five he thinks school is the best thing created but being that Jayden is sixteen he hates school. And Allisya and Avanni four, who adapts to everything like water on a sponge.

Being that my hair is a frizzy mess due to these last few days in August, Layla resided in her dance lessons, just as Jayden in his basket ball camp. Seriya and I were out for a weekly walk that we usually do to keep our curvy shapes.

"Stop running." I warn the girls before someone tripped and fell.

Seriya and I always like to walk in our small, but wide ranged Bel Air neighborhood, keeping the paparazzi away from us and the kids. The only neighbors we did have were, her and I, Chris and Brittany and everyone likes it that way.

"How was it when you stayed with August' family for that week?"

"Me and his mom cool, I like Cha but his cousin and stuff is too damn much. Like cmon they acted as if i known them for years and I tried my hardest not be rude you know say something out of line. The females were cool and all, you know and we could relate but some of the others were too much. I told August because about it that night and I guess he talked to them."

"Your a damn mess." I replied laughingly, screwing the top to my cold spring water bottle.

Avanni runs over to me dehydrated and I give her a mini spring water from the bag I bring. When bringing the kids, I make sure to have everything that I need for them, like water and snacks, specially with these three little ones. The ask for anything that pops inside their little heads.

"We're still on for dinner?" Seriya asked, keeping a eye on the children. Every once in a while, we try to have a dinner at each other's household just like big family.

"Yeah, I have to stop by the groceries store though."

"Well let's to the groceries store now, that way I can do lunch and get my babies ready." She says just as the kids mingle towards us and I nod, in approval.

The girls and Adrian were strapped in, as so was Seriya's kids all in her black Suburban. Unfortunately we had to play the Doc Mcstuffins theme song the whole ride there for the girls, and Adrian and her son Anthony zoned out from.

I tiny smile appears on my face when I see Tremaine's name pop up from a new message. I hadn't seen him since breakfast which was hours ago. Clicking the thread,

MyHubby– miss you!

Miss you More

"Who you texting?" Seriya asked adjusting the air conditioning.

"Trey."

"Should have known."

"Whatever boo."

"Mommy I'm hungry." Avanni says.

"Okay we going to get food right now, baby."

We arrived at the grocery store, within minutes. Her and I both grab a shopping cart, making sure the kids didn't run off and act like wild maniacs. I grabbed what I needed for the Alfredo and snacks for the house being that school is in two days.

***

Adrian, Layla, Avanni and Alissya were all at the table eating the turkey sandwiches I'd just fixed with a bag of chips for lunch.
Seriya went to home to get ready for later on and tend to her kids just as I did so.

Trey just came in from his studio from working with clients, and I kiss his perfect lips. I hadn't tasted his lips in hours, I desperately wanting to taste them.

"Hey baby I missed you." I say embracing his tall frame- while doing so he manages to get a squeeze and smack on his territory.

"Daddy!" Avanni and Allisya say just as Adrian and Layla continue eating unfazed by his appearance. Trey kisses the twins foreheads and rubbed Adrian's curls.

"How was dance?" He asked Layla while she placed her plate in the dishwasher.

"Good." Layla replied nonchalantly.

"Daddy we played at the park with auntie Riya." Allisya says with a mouth full of potatoe chips referring to Chanel.

"Eat first then tell me." Trey replies just as smack the back of head, he is right about her eating and talking but it's kind of rude- she is only four.

I cleaned Adrian, Ava and Allisya's hands sending them off into the living room. Trey sits at the table, munching on his ham and cheese sandwich as loud as he can get. I flick some soapy water onto his head, but receives a hard smack on my ass.

"Ow! That hurts!" I whine to him checking to make sure it didn't leave a mark.

"You damn sure wasn't saying that shit last night, when I was deep inside it." He stands right behind me, placing his plate into the dishwasher and rubbing the pain- on my butt.

"Move, I don't want you touching me." I push him away wiping my hands on some paper towel.

"Daddy sorry."

"Daddy gonna be sleeping in the guest room tonight alone. Keep your sorry ass sorry." I joke but he looked so emotionally hurt by my statement- until then I ignored him beginning to cook.

While the sauce simmered down, I made sure I'd cooked enough for everyone.
From a far distance I hear Trey playing the piano seeing Avanni on his lap observing, with anything he does relating to music, she's always with him- you know I have to make sure it's the clean version, but music related things was right in her area.

I made sure that fruit punch was chilled in the refrigerator while washing my hands. Dinner was finished and I knew, Seriya and August, would be here any minute. In a flash I wiped my hands on my hand towel, bolting upstairs to change my shirt. The smell of onions and food tweaked on me. I changed my shirt into a body suit like shirt spraying a little Annick Goutal's Eau d'Hadrien– just to freshen up.

While walking downstairs, I see Seriya and August  along with their kids in the kitchen with Trey, Layla, the twins and Adrian.

"Hey everyone."  I gave August a side hug after kissing Riya's cheek while making my way over to the Avanni and Allisya.

With all the movement and such, the kids and adults were at dinner beginning to dig in, after Trey said grace. Surprisingly my alfredo was flavorful, I guess I had doubts since I was the one cooking for almost two hours.

"Thumbs up." Seriya says referring to the pasta as the kids and men agree. I smile as in 'thank you' making sure the twins didn't have food everywhere. "Next round it's gonna' be your turn." I slip out a giggle as she nods in agreement.

"Chris and his fam ain't back yet?" Trey questions, just as I place the napkin over my mouth.

"No. They both stupid because the kids start school in two days and they still out in Jamaica."

"You always knew he was a lil slow." August joked just as we all giggled.

"We telling uncle Chris!" Anthony and Adrian say simultaneously.

"Tell 'um them!" Trey responded.

Latterly, the kitchen was primarily cleaned and organized, while the kids watched a movie in the home theater as we gathered in the living room.

"I think you and I should plan a trip to London." Seriya suggests after placing her self on my plush couch.

"I know right. You know I'm down."

"Possibly." August side notes.

"I wasn't asking for your permission, I was just letting you know in advance."

"You honestly think that's how it goes," he rolls his eyes, and I open up Ghirardelli chocolate in my mouth. "Anyway Chris said Khanari asked to go out on a 'friendly date' with a bunch of her friends, including Layla. He ain't really know how to feel about that. Is y'all letting Layla go?"

"No!" With no hesitation, no doubt, no words that's Trey first and probably last response.

"Well, she hasn't asked us, but I mean it's not a bad idea–" I protest.

"They are thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, and during this age I was doing things I had no business doing, Aug you can relate."

"Yeah man." August mumbled in his own thoughts.

"August wipe that nasty ass smile off your face." Seriya inquiries.

"But Trey, Layla is not like those fast-tale girls you had many, many years ago–"

"Yeah, but boys are fast and want what they want Kera."

"But if it's a 'friendly date' there's going to be more kids there, isn't not like they're going to be alone." Said Seriya.

"The answer is still no." Trey and August says simultaneously, just as my roll my eyes. Oh boy- I can tell he's not going to let his guard down with this one.

***

"Mommy look!" Allisya squeezed her rubber duck towards Avanni, accidentally putting it in her eye.

"Stop its in my eye!" Avanni yelled on the verge of tears, and her eyes were started to get red.

"Allisya apologize." I say passing Avanni her yellow towel to wipe her eyes.

"Im sorry Vani." Allisya says hugging her, and kissing her cheek. My twins were literally the best, and knew how to treat each other. And that's how I wanted it to be, with all my kids.

"All better?"

"Yeah mommy," her bright smile lit up the bathroom along with their bath toys.

As they were done playing, they're little bodies worn out from the activities today I made sure the were both cleaned, along with shampooing and conditioning each head. I placed they're towels on them so they could dry themselves, pushing the button to let the water go out from the bath tub.

Double checking the twins didn't have wet hair, so they didn't catch a cold sleeping I dry both heads as best as I could, doing a quick braid.

"Mommy Im sleepy." Avanni says just as I tie the ends of her braid with a rubber-band.

"Okay, prayers, then bed," they each had on they're princess nightgowns while Trey and Adrian who'd just got out his bath walked in our room. The kids kneeled down on the edge of Trey's and my bed.

"Now we're on way to sleep, we pray the lord soul to keep, see us safety through the night, and wake us with the morning light, amen." Avanni, Allisya and Adrian says in sync, this was one of they're favorite prayers.

Trey carries all three at once, placing Adrian in his room, kissing his forehead and says good night, as he does the same for Allisya and Avanni.

Within another fourth five minutes, Tremaine and I exit from our shower, I wrap a towel around my body before the cold breeze hit me.

Honestly, I'm very tempted to just grab Trey's dick and just feel on him, but, I know we both wouldn't keep quiet if things got further. I manage to lotion up, place my wet hair into a messy bun, and put on my black panties and bra set with Trey's t shirt.

While Trey finished up, I place on my nerd glasses that Trey loves going over my plans for tomorrow. Trey sits behind my letting my body rest on his, while turning the tv to re runs of Empire.

"I love Kera."

"I-I love you too." He knew my weak spot all too well and I was slowly falling into his trap until Layla came into the room.

"Yes."" Trey sighs slowly waiting for her to respond.

"Never mind then." Layla says with a shrug of her shoulders- from a mother's point of few and motherly instincts, I knew it was probably about the discussion earlier- 'friendly date'. She looked bothered before talking about it, and Trey's attitude wasn't helping.

"Layla come here." I say before she walked away. "What's wrong?" She sat on the edge of the bed, slowly. With her being fifteen, she's sort of going through this awkward stage right now- not sure if talking to or about boys is okay. I've been there.

"I really don't know how to say this so," she sighed evidently playing with her curls, "my friends and I want to go out on Friday for–" She stopped midway into her sentence because of Trey's overprotective rudeness.

"No, August already told me, you were going on a friendly date, with boys, the answer is no."

"But you never let me go out, it's going to be a lot of people there, and were just going out for pizza." She spat back- her voice went up three octaves.

"Your fifteen not twenty five." Trey stood his ground with this one.

"Yeah I'm fifteen, I should be able to go out for pizza with my friends!"

"Layla the answer is still no, do you want ya' phone 'cause I will take it if you keeping bugging me." She groaned in frustration just as I get out of Trey's lap, not knowing what to do.

All fathers are overprotective, there's a lot of celebrities with teenage daughters, but I also was a teenager girl- wanting to go out with fiends and have fun. I sighed putting my phone onto the charger. This arguments to both sides.

"Trey she's fifteen!" I started turning my head to face his just as Layla went into her room down the hall.

"Okay, I still say no, there's boys out there and I know what they want, I was a teenage boy and I knew what I did at the age of fifteen, thirteen matter of fact."

"Layla's a smart girl, she's not going to do that anyway, those girls who had sex with you at thirteen were stupid ass hell, no child should have sex at thirteen, fourteen, fifteen- should I continue."

"But that's what kids do these days, even back in the day, specially boys they want it at young age, she doesn't need to be risking herself to please no boy and giving in."

"Who said she was going to please a boy, she's smart enough to know that effects of sex Trey. I know your afraid to let her grow up and be this young lady, but it's happening." He sighed resting his head on my breasts. Now what?

If confused by anything don't be afraid to hit me up or leave a comment. This is the fourth book to "Behind His Fame" 🎈 so stay tuned! Book getting ready to be lit! Thanks to the OG readers who been reading since day one. Excuse mistakes!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 794 45
Second Book To The Series: Undeniable Love, yeah right. Is that what love's really about, making the lover feel less about themselves. Kera couldn'...
20.3K 965 55
Third Book To The Series: Still trying to manage their lives, careers and kids. Throughout the change they know no one is perfect but will they surv...
9.7K 288 21
Sometimes love is more about the learning curves than the fairytale "Happily Ever After". Because often the world shows us how unkind it can be, how...
114K 3.2K 42
Series in order ♥ { • My Brother Bestfriend } { • This Thing Called Life } { • This Is Our Life } [ This is the first book of the three book series...