He Loves me, He Loves me not

By Dijah_Love

Simone Smith is a 21 year old stripper. Never in her life did she think stripping would be her source of inco... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4.1
Chapter 4.2
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 11.1
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30.1
Chapter 30.2
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 41 (Continued)
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
*Epilogue*
Something to Say
Question ??
2 Chapter Update
Something To Say

Chapter 36

156K 3.9K 1.4K
By Dijah_Love

PLEASE NOTE : I know that my updates have been back to back, so after this chapter I want to give everybody a chance to catch up on the book so the next update won't be until maybe 2 weeks. K enjoy :)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I woke up the next morning with the sun shining in my face. I rolled over to my side to see my phone lit up on the dresser. I reached for it and checked my notifications. I had a text from Stasia.

STASIA(9:47am)- Whenever u have time, can u come by 2day? I just want 2 talk.

I re-read the message again, just to make sure what I was reading was real. It's been about 3 weeks since my blow up with Stasia and I was suprised that she texted me first. I replied saying that I would stop by in 20 minutes." I got out of bed, noticing that August wasn't there. I walked to the kitchen to and found him on the couch, watching TV with a big pan of apple pie infront of him.

"Well goodmorning." I said side eye-ing him. "Morning." He said in between bites. "...Are you eating pie for breakfast?" I said in a laugh. "Hell yeah, you want a bite?" He asked, placing the fork to my lips. I moved the fork to the side and shook my head. "No thanks." He shrugged and went back in on the pie. "..Where did you even get this big ass pan of apple pie from?" I said obseving the glass pan. August swalloed. "Brutus said someone sent it to me this morning, it came with a card." He said pointing to the card on the table. I grabbed the card off the table and read it. "To my baby August." I glanced back at him and frowned. "There's no name." August nodded. "I know, but Im pretty sure my momma sent it, she always doing shit like that." I chuckled and shook my head. "Alright, but listen, Im going over to Stasia's."

August furrowed his brows at me. "Stasia?? I thought y'all wasn't talking." I nodded. "I know, she texted me this morning, saying she wanted to talk." "Oh." August said scarfing down more pie. "Ight, i'll be here when you get back." I smiled. "Ok." I took a quick shower and hopped in the car. The whole drive to Stasi's I was thinking about what she wanted to talk about. I hoped that she was going to apoligize, but you never know.

I pulled into a space and parked. I walked up the first few steps to her door and knocked. For some reason I was nervous, maybe because this was the first time we talked in a few weeks and I didn't know what to expect. I heard the locks click and then the door opened slowly. A few seconds later, a half-smiling Stasia face appeared. "Hey Simi.." I smiled slightly. "Hey." "Come in." She said backing away from the door. I nodded and walked inside. I saw two cups of tea sitting on the coffee table, so I walked over to the couch and sat.

A few seconds later, Stasia sat beside me. There was a awkward silence between us for awhile until Stasi spoke. "So listen." She started. "First off, I wanted to apoligize for I reacted a couple weeks ago...I never should have said half of the things I said and Im sorry." I nodded. "Apology accepted." I picked up my tea and sipped it. "And Im sorry for not telling you sooner, that was a shady move and I apologize." Stasia nodded. "I know, that's what you were trying to say the last time, but I flipped....apology accepted." We both smiled at each other. "Your like my sister Simi, I can't imagine you not being apart of my life...I love you." I smiled slightly, trying to fight back the tears that were forming. "Same here, love you too." We hugged each other tightly.

"So we good now?" Stasia asked. I nodded. "Yeah were good." "Good...so what's been going on, I wanna hear about you and August." Stasi said with a sincere smile. "Were good, this is the happiest I've been in a long time Stasi." She smiled. "I know, I can tell just how you've been carrying yourself and your presence is diffrent." I smiled. "Welll, if he makes you happy that's all that matters." I nodded. "He does, but what about you?" Stasia furrowed her brows at me. "What about me??" I sucked my teeth and playfully pushed her arm. "Don't play, what happened to that mystery guy you were not telling me about."

Stasia smiled. "Oh, you mean Rich." "Rich? that's his name?" I said with a smirk. Stasia chuckled. "Yesss, that's his name, and were good, were officially together." I gasped with excitement. "What? That's great, since when??" Stasia was smiling from ear to ear. "Last week." I smiled. "That's great Stasi, really." She nodded. "Were both in good relationships at the same time." I laughed. "Who would have thought?" We both laughed. "Oh, there's something else I need to tell you..." I lifted one brow up curiously. "What is it." "There's something you need to know about Rich.." I chuckled. "Oh god, is he a ex-con???" Stasia shook her head.

"No, nothing like that." I frowned at her." "Okay, then what is it?" I asked in a curious tone. "He's...he's uh...he's white." My eyes shot all the way open. "You? your with a white guy?? I thought you said you will ONLY date black men." Stasia nodded. "I do love the brotha's, but yeah..he's white." I chuckled to myself. "Wow, what's going on with you lately." I said side eye-ing her. She laughed. "That's not all." She started. "Oh god, there's more?!" I exclaimed. Stasi nodded. "Yeah, ok look, he's a rapper to." "A white rapper??" I asked confused. "Don't tell me you dating Eminem!" I shouted. Stasia busted out laughing. "Girl no,Emeniem's real name ain't even Rich." I chuckled. "Ok, ok you right...is this someone we heard of before." She nodded. "Hmm.." I said tapping my finger on my chin. "I can't think of anyone, so tell me!" Stasia laughed. "It's MGK."

My eyes grew wide. "What?? Say your playing." Stasia laughed. "No, Im forreal." I shook my head in disbelief of what she had said. "How did you even meet him?" Stasia smiled. "I was leaving LACE and he basically chased me down to my car for my number." I chuckled. "Aw, that's cute." Stasi nodded. "Mhm, and I want you to meet him." I smiled.

"Of course, I would love to meet him." "Great!" She exclaimed. "Maybe we can do dinner or something, and you can bring August." I frowned a little. "You want me to bring him??" Stasia nodded. "Yeah of course, that's your man and I suport you guy's relationship." I nodded. "Well alright, I'll let August know then..maybe we can do dinner tommorow night at Augusts' house." Just then Stasia's phone starrted ringing. "It's Rich." She said cheesing. I laughed. "Alright, well ima let y'all get y'all little caking session in and ima go, I'll see you later and don't forget to ask him alright?" Stasia smiled and nodded and answered her phone." I laughed a little to myself at how excited she was.

15 MINUTES LATER

I kicked off my shoes at the front door and heard music coming from the studio. I walked inside and seen August listening to diffrent instrumentals. I sat down on the big couch and waited for him to acknowledge me. After about a minute or two he cut off the music and faced me. "Wassup, how did it go?" I nodded. "It went well suprisingly." Augut nodded. "Ight, so she good now?" "Yeah, she's good, she actually supports us being together." Augusts' brows rose up. "Forreal? where that came from??" I chuckled. "I guess she's been doing some thinking about everything and plus she has somebody now."

He nodded. "Good for her." I smiled. "Yeah, I know, and I actually invited both of them over for dinner tommorow night." August sighed. "Really? Ion wana meet nobody right na." "It's tommorow, not now." He sighed again. "Still, why they gotta come over here? What happened to going out to eat." I shook my head. "That's my best friend, and besides, it could be like a double date thing." August rolled his eyes. "Ight, whatever." He said looking through some tracks. "Aye do you bake?" I chuckled. "...Yeah...why are you askin me this??" I said confusingly. "You needa get on them apple pies, them shits be bussin." I laughed. "Really?? Fine. Be on your best behavior tommorow night and I'll make you one." "Deal." He said smiling. I shook my head and walked out of the studio.

THE NEXT DAY

Tonight was the night. Stasia and Rich were coming over for dinner tonight and I was super excited. I fixed my shirt and walked into the kitchen. I opened the oven and took out the roast and set it on the table. "Somethin smells real good ma." August said walking into the kitchen. I smiled. "Thank you." He went over to the cabinet and got a plate. "Aw, your gunna set the table for me? how sweet." August frowned. "Nah, I was about to get some food and get back in the studio." I sighed. "Now you know we got company comin over any minute now, why do you think I have clothes on??" He shrugged. "Shit I thought you might had wanted to look good cookin." I shook my head and chuckled.

"Help me set the table." August sighed. "Ight, then im goin back in the studio. "No your not, you have to stay for this dinner. Then you can go back." August sucked his teeth. "Bra you killin me with this shit, I need to finish writin." I nodded. "I know and you will I promise, I just need you to do this one thing for me and I promise I'll make it up to you." August smirked. "Mmm I got a few things in mind to." I chuckled. "May I ask what??" "Ight, you got to cook for me the WHOLE week, and when I need studio time, I need all the time UNINTERRUPTED and we needa to be getting it in atleast 3 times a week." I busted out laughing. "Really? I knew you were gunna throw something about sex in there."

August shrugged. "Im a man, plus you got that good good." I sighed and shook my head. "Fine, you got a deal." A big smile appeared on his face. "Ight, coo. Im goin back in the studio, lemme know when they get here." I nodded and turned the rice on low. I grabbed 4 plates and 4 glasses out of the cabinet and began to set the table. Once I got everything situated, the doorbell went off. I fixed myself and ran to the the studio door, peaking my head inside. "There here." August nodded and turned off his instrumentals. I jogged to the front door and unlocked it. "Hey!" Stasia said with all smiles. We hugged and she and Rich walked inside. "Simi, this is Rich, Rich this is my best friend Simone." He nodded and smirked. "Wassup." I held out my hand and he shook it.

"Dinner is ready, you guys can have a seat at the table." I said touring them to the the kitchen. August walked inside the kitchen and dapped MGK up. "Wassup mayne." They both said to one another. They all took a seat at the table, while I brought over the food and placed some on everybody's plate. Once I was seated, there was silence among everybody. I decided to speak to kill the awkwardness. "So Rich..may I call you Rich??" He smirked and nodded. "Ok, so I've already know how you and Stasia met, so what I want to know is what are your intentions with her?" Stasia chuckled. "Ok mom." August laughed. MGK smiled and cleared his throat.

"We just started datin so, im just tryna see where it goes. She a cool ass female, you kno? If you talkin bout if I could see myself with her long term...then yeah, possibly." Stasia looked at him and smirked. I nodded. "Good answer." We ate for a few more minutes before talking again. "This food is bomb." Stasia said. I chuckled. "Thank you." MGK nodded. "Yeah, you put yo foot in this girl." Me and August looked at each other and laughed. "..Thank you." I said holding back my laugh.

15 MINUTES LATER

"Soooo, how did y'all two meet?" MGK asked, taking another bite off his plate. I chuckled. "We met back in high school." His brows shot up. "Really? Damn that's a long time, and you've been together ever since??" I shook my head. "No, we just recently started dating." "Oh." He said while nodding. "But it feels like years." August added. I side-eyed him and smiled. MGK chuckled. "Im sure it does, I hope I-" his sentence was cute short from his phone ringing.

"I gotta take this."Stasia nodded. He walked out of the kitchen and out the front door. "Ight well dats my que." August said getting up from the table. "And where are you going?" I asked. "Back to the studio, we had a deal, dinner is basically over now." I sighed. "Ok. go." He picked his plate up and placed it in the sink and left. I shook my head and looked back at a frowning Stasia. "Whats wrong??" I asked in a concerned tone. Stasia sighed. "...This is always happening." She said lowly. "Whats always happening?" I asked confused. "His phone is ALWAYS going off, and he always excusing himself to another room to take the call."

I sat back in my chair silent. "So what are you thinking?" Stasia shrugged. "I dunno...do you think his cheating on me?" I sighed. "I can't really tell you yes or no, and besides Im not around all the time to see what's really going on...but what do you think??" Stasia took a sip of her drink. "I think, he's a rapper, and rappers are known to have a million bitches." I nodded. "This is true." Stasia nodded. "What if Im not the only one he's messing with Simi? what shoud I do?"

I took a deep breath before answering. "Maybe you should talk to him..tell him how you feel." Stasia shook her head. "Hell no, what if he gets mad at me for bringing that up??" I sighed. "Notice how I said talk and not accuse, there's a diffrence." Stasia chuckled. "I accuse, I don't talk." I laughed and shook my head."Well you need to work on your communication skills then,besides, what if he's really not doing anything wrong and you've snapped on him for nor reason?? Then you would have just fucked up your own relationship." Stasia thought for a minute and nodded. "Ight, I'll try." I shook my head. "Ok."

"Sorry about that." MGK said walking back into the kitchen. I shook my head. "No problem." Stasia forced a fake smile. "You ready to go?" Stasia nodded. "Ight." He turned to me and thanked me for dinner, grabbed Stasia hand and walked to the front door. I said my goodbyes for me and August and closed the door. I put all the food in the fridge and changed into my pj's. Lord knows how Im gunna go to sleep with August singing and listening to diffrent instruementals, but oh well, I gotta try.

THE NEXT MORNING

"BUZZ...BUZZ." "What is it...?" I growled under my breath. I threw my hand out from under the comforter and grabbed my phone off the nightstand. I slid the bar over and placed the phone up to my ear.

ME: "Hello..?" I said half awake.

STASIA "Simone, wake the hell up."

I sighed and rolled over.

ME: "What is it, im trying to sleep..."

Stasia sighed.

STASIA: "Rich broke up with me."

My eyes automatically shot open my body automatically popped up.

ME: "What? When? Why????"

STASIA: "Last night, when he dropped me back home after the dinner, His phone rang again, and I couldn't take it anymore... I decided to bring up what me and you talked about.."
ME: "Ok..." I said signaling her to continue.

STASIA: "And instead of talking rationally....I kinda accused him of cheating."

I sighed an put my hand on my forehead.

ME: "Really?? Did you listen to anything I said last night??"

Stasia sighed.

STASIA: "I was, I really was, I just go from 0-10 in like a second."

I nodded.

ME: "Trust me, I know ."

STASIA: "Ugh, and that's not even the worse part."

ME: "..Oh god, what happened?"

STASIA: "The reason he wasn't taking any calls infront of me was because He was getting me a gift, something custom made, Im guessing it was jewelry."

I sighed and shook my head

ME: "Damn, really girl. So what about him taking the calls late at night??"

STASIA: "He knows I usually work at night, that's why the jeweler calls late, so he won't have to discuss it when Im around."

ME: "....Daaaaaamn."

STASIA: "Thats all you can say??? Im dying over here Simi."

ME: "I don't know what to tell you, you didn't take my advice the first time....have you tried to call him?"

STASIA: "Yeah, it goes straight to voicemail."

ME: "Obviously he's upset, I guess give him some space for right now.. I mean you did accuse him of something he wasn't doing."

STASIA: "...I guess your right....Ight fine, I'll call you later."

ME: "Okay, call me if you need anything."

STASIA: "Ok.."

I slid the bar over, ending our call. I couldn't believe dude broke upwith her. I lput my phone back down on the nightstand and layed my head down on the pillow. "What was that about?" August said with sleep in his voice. I sighed. "MGK broke up with Stasi." August chuckled. "Why are you laughing?" I asked defensively.

"Aha, well from what I heard it sounded like it was her fault." I slapped his shoulder. "Don't say that...even though it was." August chuckled again. "Y'all females, boy I tell you." I furrowed my brows at him. "What's that suppose to mean?" August shook his head. "Nun, im going back to sleep." "Mhm."I said laying down next to him.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

What y'all think??

Drama coming REAL soon!

Vote/Comment!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.2K 1K 14
cobra kai x black widow crossover season one โ”€ tbd killer queen series, book one โ i can see you're lonely down there, don't you know that i am right...
216K 3K 43
Ian and Mickey adopt a 16 year old girl who had been beaten and abused by her parents. Will they be able to help her? Or will she be broken forever...
Cold. By YoonChi

Fanfiction

4.3K 210 9
Requested by @MuazmarKuasar
321K 10.6K 27
At only twenty-three years old, August Alsina took Atlanta by storm when he opened up his own office. Not only is Dr. Anthony one of the youngest in...