Right Girl for the Job

egeecotton

(A Mafia Daughter Spin off) To most people, it would seem that Javiera was just another nobody. At age 24, sh... Еще

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 33

980 52 4
egeecotton

They should have done this sooner.

That was the first thought Javi had when she woke up early, still wrapped up in Jack's arms. She felt like if she smiled any wider, her lips would reach her ears and just as suddenly it faded as she blushed at her own boldness.

She couldn't believe she'd actually jumped on him.

She turned over and looked at Jack, whose large arm was draped over her, weighing her down.

She still couldn't believe it. She closed her eyes, savoring his every word. He'd wanted her- he'd desired her. All that time she thought she was an annoyance and she'd chided herself for thinking he could even see her... and he did. He'd seen her the whole time.

Javi closed her eyes and felt herself grow red again as she remembered every last touch.

Once they'd hit the bed there had been nothing to stop them. Nothing, She felt as Jack had toppled onto her, his lips just as insatiable as her own. The little bit of clothes she'd worn had gone quickly- his shirt following seconds later.

He'd sat up, straddling her, watching her turn pink under his gaze.

"Something wrong?" He asked with a smile. Javi shook her head.

"It just occurred to me how very nude I am." She said, her hands moving towards his shirt.

"You just noticed, huh?" He said, feeling how her fingers grazed the edge of his shirt and the skin beneath it.

"I..." She tried to say, sitting up to help with his shirt but he gave her a playful shove back down. She frowned.

"You what?" He asked, still smiling down at her.

"I want to see you, Jack." She said, the same decisive and confident tones in her voice as usual. He chuckled again.

"In a second... I'm still too busy enjoying what I see." He said.

She smiled and placed her arms behind her head, relaxing. Jack immediately raised a brow in confusion.

"What?" He asked, deciding now was the time to pull off his shirt.

"I'm enjoying watching you enjoy what you see." She said with a chuckle. He smiled and leaned over to lay down next to her, placing his hand over her flat belly. She didn't move, she only looked down at the hand for a second before turning to look at Jack, whose dark grey eyes were burning into her skin.

She didn't stop staring at him, even when she felt his fingers move up towards her breast, cupping and squeezing greedily.

"You're make me suffer for it, aren't you?" She said playfully, sucking in her breath when his hand finally journeyed down below her navel. He nodded.

"But you'll enjoy every second of it." He said, leaning in and kissing her.

Now Javi lay down next to this giant of a man, thinking how fun making love had been. Jack was anything but rough in his lovemaking- he'd been volatile, passionate. There were moments when it hurt so good, moments when he knew just how much to pull, push and fight, moments when he knew just how soft to nibble instead of bite.

Javi could have spent all day in bed if it wasn't for her stupid bladder. With a sigh, she wiggled, trying to get out from under Jack's arm but the more she moved, the tighter he pulled her to him.

She'd struggled, moving her legs, trying to peel away him arm- she didn't want to wake him but she might not have a choice.

"What are you doing?" He finally muttered as she was trying to slide downwards to get out of his hold.

"I have to pee." She said softly. His face didn't' change, his eyes were still tightly shut and there was only a sigh before he relaxed his grip and she was able to slide away.

When she returned from the restroom, she felt a sinking disappointment as Jack was sitting on the edge of he bed, slipping on his shirt. How had he managed to dress so quickly?

She blushed, realizing she was still completely naked and quickly moved towards the ground where her clothes had been left strewn.

"What are you doing?" She heard him say as she fumbled around. She must look pretty silly searching.

"I'm looking for my shorts." She said with a frown. She heard some pacing behind her and she realized he must be helping. As kneeled down next to the bed to look under it, she suddenly felt an arm snake around her waist and toss her onto the bed rather carelessly.

"Oh." She cried in surprised, staring up at Jack, who was now climbing onto the bed, crawling over her as he took both hands and placed them above her head.

"I'm not ready for you to get dressed." He said, bringing his lips down to hers and kissing her gently.

"Is that right?" She asked between kisses, not noticing how naturally his hands had gone from holding her wrists to his fingers entwining with hers.

"No. In fact, I've decided you won't be wearing anything for the rest of the day." He said with a smile.

"And what about you?" She asked, feeling a pang of disappointment as he got up and left her alone.

"I'm going to get us some food. I'll be right back." He said, turning towards the door.

"Wait, you could call..." Javi began to say but the door closed before she could finish. "room service."

She sighed, leaning back against the bed. This was too good, just too good. Could this really be happening? Then with a laugh, and a feeling of self satisfaction like never before, she stood and walked into the restroom for a shower.

-----

Jack walked outside, trying to clear his mind but he couldn't stop himself.

"What are you doing, Jack?" He muttered the words over and over again. He closed his eyes, remembering bits and pieces of her- shaking his head.

He hadn't intended for that to ever happen and instead of putting an end to it this morning, he'd encouraged her. He stopped then, looking into a small cafe before entering, thinking he would pick up some pastries and fresh fruit. A smile crept over his face as he thought about how much he'd enjoy feeding Javi lazily all day.

"What are you getting yourself into?" He questioned over and over again and still he couldn't stop himself. He wanted to have her- he needed to have her. He was going to have her- he'd make love to her over and over, he'd already made up his mind. If he didn't, he would go insane. It was too much- to be so close to her when he'd finally seen what it was like to love her.

He'd never met a woman who could match his lovemaking that way- aggressive, fierce and still so entirely gentle.

He imagined her, as he walked back into the hotel, standing naked, in all her glory as she stared out from beyond his terrace and onto the sea in his home. It was his favorite place and he was sure she'd look beautiful with the sun setting behind her.

He couldn't explain the strange tenderness this girl... this woman made him feel. He shouldn't be doing this... he needed to stop. He needed to stop it. After all, she'd hate him when this was over.

Nonetheless, when Jack walked into the hotel room, his lips curled at the thought of finding her leisurely waiting in the bed for him.

"I thought I told you to wait in..." he said, dropping the bag on the counter in the room. He'd noticed immediately she wasn't in bed where he left her but heard her fumbling around in the restroom.

"Hey." She said with a huge smile. She standing with a towel wrapped around her, her hair, damp and tiny beads of water sliding down her golden skin. "Sorry- I couldn't resist a shower."

Jack didn't say anything, instead he moved towards her swiftly, lifting her up and kissing her quite passionately.

Javi hadn't expected that but she instinctively matched his every touch with the same intensity.

She hadn't noticed when the towel dropped, or when he'd lifted her onto the counter.

She didn't noticed when all his clothes had gone- she was only aware of him, making love to her in that rampant, unrepentant, unapologetic manner that was almost barbaric. At times she felt like he would break her in two and still, she couldn't think there was anything more fantastic or delightful int he world.

Was making love this way for everyone? Was it supposed to be so primitive?

She could only assume it must- after all, this kind of passion was not something that would let you think, much less rationalize. It was primitive and wicked and perfect.

A while later, they lay in the bed, Javi gorging on a chocolate croissant as Jack watched her.

She sat indian style on the bed, her hair over her shoulders but still as naked as the day she came into the world. He smiled, laughing as she hungrily devoured the food.

"You're going to make me fat. " She muttered with a laugh.

"It's not my fault you eat everything I put in front of you." he said, holding out a strawberry. She raised her brow.

"You're too tempting." She said. "I never indulge this much at home."

It was true, Javi was very conscious of what she placed in her body.

"I'll need to run an extra mile when this is over just to undue the damage." She said. Jack raised his brow, not noticing an extra ounce of flesh on her.

"What?" She asked, after he'd silently scrutinized her for several minutes.

"You know, you're right... you could use some extra tone." He said with a smirk, reaching out and pinching her bottom. Javi's eyes widened and her mouth dropped open.

"Take that back!" She said gleefully, attaching in him a playful fashion. Jack turned over on his back, laughing and allowing her to tickle.

"No!" he said childishly as she did. Javi climbed over him, tickling him further.

"I do not need extra tone! Admit it." She said and he finally reached for her hands.

"Okay, Okay. Stop." He said, looking at her as he calmed.

"Admit it, then." She said with a grin.

"Admit what?" He asked, looking at her.

"Admit that I have perfect tone and great definition." She said with a chuckle.

He pretended to think about it.

"I'll admit that you're pretty perfect." He said, a little with out thinking. Javi stared at him- wondering about all the things he could mean by that. He raised a hand, running it across her cheek, down her neck and shoulders and then bringing it to her breast where he gave her a playful squeeze.

"You're a perfect 10." He said, admiring every last line and muscle on her body.

Javi closed her eyes and leaned her head back a bit at the contact. She had to bite her lip from saying it back to him.

"I know what you're thinking." He said with a chuckle, "That I'm perfect too."

She looked down at his smug smile and laughed.

"Actually, when I first saw you all I could think was about how big you are." She said, looking at the giant chest.

"You're just small." He said and she laughed.

"Not that small." She said. Jack rolled over, pinning her beneath him and knocking a peach off the bed. they both heard it roll for a few seconds before it hit a piece of furniture.

"I like this..." She said, noting how big his shoulders and chest were.

"I'm glad." He said, suddenly aware he was about to make love to her again. Javi on the other hand, was much too preoccupied thinking about how this large brute was actually quite gentle. She opened her mouth to say something but stopped when instead she felt him about to enter her.

Her eyes widened but after just a second, a familiar heat was flickering within them. She almost melted around him.

"I'm sorry- you were saying?" He said, looking down at her with a smile.

She shook her head and opened her mouth to tell him it was nothing important but instead all she could get out was "Jack."

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Mr. Regnante [Mafioso Book#1] (SAMPLE) Serena Light

Художественная проза

1.7M 11.9K 6
*Heighest ranking 26th in Love, 1st in General Fiction, and 1st in Tragedy, as well as no#1 in mystery* When you're the most feared and powerful Ital...
My Mysterious Husband Mei

Любовные романы

629 28 7
"The moment I laid my eyes on you, I knew that you weren't her real daughter, a real daughter wouldn't have five fingers print on a face caused by a...
5.2K 149 25
ONGOING, SLOW UPDATES. Thank you for reading though! As a young girl you had always believed that monsters as they seemed, were always big creepy th...
Mafia's Badass Girl ✅ A Writer Next Door

Любовные романы

158K 2.2K 10
He was rude, arrogant, aggressive, ruthless and dominating Mafia Boss, a frightening man. The whole world was under his feet. Nobody had ever dared t...