Blackmailed For A Sorry!!! (C...

By beenalone

#85 in teen fiction #21 in non fiction Categorised in what's hot " what the hell are you gonna do with him?"... More

prologue
1. Say sorry
2. Nice to see you again
3. Love only cause pain
4. I choose the hard way
6. I'm...I'm a....a
7. Weren't you getting too cosy?
8. Why are you here?
9. Please dont kill me
10. I want my revenge
11. don't test my patience
12. I'll do whatever you want
13. What is destined to happen will happen
14. I'm open for love but I'm not desperate
15. I hate you
16. Alex and natalie?
17. I'm not interested in you
18. I'm not a slut
19. I don't love him
20. Say you are sorry
21. shall we dance
22. I'm warning you
23. kidnapped
24. Please i beg you!!!
25. I am sorry
26. Am i a sl*t
27. Three conditions
28. Moving in
29. I want her in my bed
30. Break up
31.Stay strong
32. Stay away from me
33. Beach
34. I'll do anything
35. She's only mine
36. I won't let you die
37. I broke the deal
38. Losing control for her
39. i want to go home now
40. I'm a very bad man
41. Not interested to spit on your face
42. rose cheated on alex
43. deal with the devil
44. Bang bang
45. how dare you blackmail her?
46. I'm sorry my baby girl
47. Don't hate me
48. Dead or alive
49. I'm not a virgin anymore Chris
50. Why do you always have to be so nice
51. Gone
The sequel is up

5. Let's be friends

274 21 1
By beenalone

What do we learn from the movies we watch. Not to panick in situation like this. Look in your opponents eyes and show them you are not scared of them.

But reality is never like the movies. I can't even keep my legs from shaking so badly when i have a gun pointed straight in front of my forehead. You have to do it rose.

Dont panick

Look in his eyes. He won't shoot me. Right? He's just scaring you. Look in his eyes not at the goddamn gun. Ok You can do this. right?

" who the hell do you think you are? Do you even know you just did what? Are you in your fuckin senses? " with each word his anger was boiling more and more and i was trying hard to keep myself composed. Everyone around me was holding their breath like the slightest noise can take their life.

" What's your name? " He asked all of a sudden. If this was any normal circumstance i would be swooning that such a hot guy is askin for my name but right now i hope i dont piss instead of swoon

" Why? Do you prefer to know the name of the person you are about to kill " shit. Rose. He raises an eyebrow and i pat myself mentally for not wobbling with my words.

" Do you think I'm going to kill you? "

" Don't you want to? " ok let me spill a secret. I know the gun is on safety. This is not the first time I'm seeing a gun. I've even held one of my dad's.

" Do you have a death wish? "

" Shoot me " i say and hear a lot of gasps from around when he load his gun.

" Giving you death would be so easy my love. Making your life a living hell would be some fun. " he moves his gun sideways slowly and points to something at my back.

" I'm still giving you a last chance. Get on your knees and beg for my forgiveness otherwise " he motions for me to look back and i find two bodyguard type men was dragging jack and hazel at gun point from a black lamborgini. They both were confused and scared at the same time.

" Whoever is smart from both of you explain this stupid friend of yours to apologise to me fast " alex state and both of them look at me in realisation.

" Rose comon. Its just a sorry. Say it "

" No rose. You did nothing wrong to apologise. Its high time bastards like him should learn how to respect a girl " i was about to speak to calm the situation but then i hear a bullet shot. The next thing i see was jack wincing in pain and blood was dripping from his leg.

Alex shot him right in his leg

" Next time think before you speak. Another word and a bullet right between your eyes. "

" Jack " i was running towards him but he stopped me.

" Choose baby girl. Your Ego or your friends "

" Please say sorry rose " hazel repeats again and i don't blame her for that.Everyone wants to live here.

" Alex they are not even my friends. Why are you doing this to them? " i lie moving towards him.

" So you dont mind me taking their lives? " he points the gun at hazel this time but i stand infront of him and held his hand. He smirks to the fullest knowing that he got me.

" Say it and it should be convincing " he finally lower his gun.

" First let them go " i demand and he gets red

" At the count of 3 i want you on your knees. One " he raise his index finger and i prepare myself. Sayin sorry is not a big deal for me.

" Two " Succumbing to the wrong is what i have a problem with.

" Three " my knees were half bent in position but a hand grips my upper arm and steadies me again. I eye the eyes i love but then i see only darkness and nothing else.

A few days later i was getting out of the lecture hall with hazel and jack on my either sides fighting over the movie we watch last night.

" I'll expect those projects to be completed and emailed to me by next friday " professor lucy said in an affirmative tone as we were almost leading to the gate.

" ughh...who knew college was going to be so much work " hazel said exasperated from the two hour lecture.

" ofcose not. Hazel thought we all are just going to come here and chill after giving a lump sum amount of money to them which is known as fees i guess " jack comments and hazel narrow her eyes in anger. I can't even make my lips to tilt for a smile.

" rose are you okay. You are not the same rose I know " jack ask scanning my face and i smile at him replying I'm fine. Jack can be called the most caring person I've stumbled with.

I dont even know how much more could i handle

I'm the hot gossip of the college. Even if I try to forget everything I can't. I hate being the center of attention. They're never going to let me forget what happened

Days have passed after that incident with alex .  Fortunately he was nowhere to be seen after that which has worrying me more. I thought to talk to him and solve this out. I'm here to study and I'm not interested to mess with this guy

But i wonder where is he

Maybe planning to kill me

But what's my fault.

Everything just happened one by one and i slapped him. Gosh.

" no matter what happens we are with you remember that. Just don't abandon us. " jack assures me hugging me and i smile. Even hazel joined us and apologised for the hundredth time since that day.

" thanks guys. I love you all "

" I think you need fresh air . You should just go see your home and relax " hazel suggests me and i give it a thought.

" whuz goin where? "chris joined us and i averted my gaze from him. How many times will this guy save me and i just dont like being damsel in distress. " hey rose " everytime my name rolls from his tongue it sounds so different.

" here comes her smile " jack whispers in my ear and i slap his arm. " ouch...that hurts....now our baby dont need us anymore" he teased more. I blushed harder

" Ask rose. We have some work. okay? " hazel winks giving me one last meaningful look before leaving with jack.

" You're goin somewhere? "

"  maybe "

" anyways your book.....I borrowed it last week " he brings forward the novel and i mentally think not even concerned I'm goin sumwer. He always does this. find excuses to talk to me. By borrowing a pen...a book...taking notes....this...that shit

" oh yeah....you do know that you dont need an excuse to talk to me right ?" I blurted before thinking. His weirf behaviour is pisaing me.

" What do you mean? " he looks at the ground and anywhere but not at me.

" nothing " i replied rolling my eyes.

" lets be friend's rose " he said suddenly

Now that broke my heart

" I thought we already were " I said

" no we were not...I mean....yeah we were batchmates....we were suitemates....but now we are friends....lets get to know each other" he said lowly

I dont know what does that mean

Maybe he's implying we should just be freinds...not more than that

" yeah...you're right " that's all I could manage to say " We were not freinds then why did you mess with alex for me. You do know he's a dangerous man right? " after that incident he's avoiding me like a plague and only talking with me for a book or a stupid fuckin pen

Chris seems a bit agitated with my question as if he don't want to answer it. After a long pause he replied which left my mouth hangin " coz he's my brother and I'm not scared of him "

That's why alex never raised his hand on him. When hazel and jack explained the next day that suddenly chris interfered out of nowhere and punched alex i find it hard to believe.

And on top of all alex just went away without utterin even a word and not even givin a reaction was unbelievable. But now i understood.

" Not many people knows about it that he's my cousin. That day Natalie was behaving weird and i was takin care of her. But suddenly i heard a gunshot and i came running to you'll. I'm sorry on his behalf. He'll never change "

" Thanks for saving me again "

" Thanks to you for slapping him. You surprise me seriously. As much i know him he'll come for you. But I'm here with you " i was almost swooning with his words but he had to add it " as a friend "

" I'll talk to you later "

" seems unavoidable. ...we do live in the same suite...after all " yeah but when are you ever there. Always with that flop model like a leech.

"Right...how could I forget " I said sarcastically snatching my book from him

"good bye chris " and that was the last time I'll see him for a while. I've decided to leave for home

When did you decide that

Just now

" Bye rose " he smiled. Without returning his smile I left . I make my way to my room

So now we are friends

I dont know I should be happy or sad

But i like him

I'm pretty sure chris is also clearly into me

The small conversations we have are enough for me to breath. His one smile can make my whole day. One word with him and it makes my mood happy

Why is he giving me mix signals. One sec he behaves that I'm so important to him and the other he behaves as if I dont even exist

One day i dont see him I dont feel like doing anything. One day he don't smile or converse with me my whole group tries to stay away with me as far as possible. I get real grumpy and will kill anyone who crosses my way.

Later that night....

" dont go please...we've bonded so much....who'll help me now hooking up with hot chicks " jack pleads arranging my books and i see hazel narrowing her eyes.

" you sure you had to go? " hazel says stuffing my things in a bag

" yes I had to...I need a break from alex...from chris....everything"

And I have to do something really big back home

" come back soon....and bring my old rose back with you " hazel said wiping a stray of tear away

"I guess there's only one thing left to do now...." and everyone came forward and gave me a group hug

I smiled and waved good bye

I must say I'm lucky that I have such great people as my freinds

My chauffeur stuffed my things in the car. Dad send him to pick me up. I wonder why jacob didn't call me

Now that I'm sure I like him I should break things with jacob. We never had a real relationship but I cant go behind his back and cheat someone. I dont know how will he react. Once I had ask him for a break up he stressed himself so much that he had to be hospitalised. But this time I need to talk to him

I've been trying to call him but I guess he's avoiding me . I think he knows what I am upto. But some things are necessary to be done at the right moment

I'm calling him for the hundredth time in a day. I've never called him this much even when we started our relationship

Tring tring

I hope he better picks up this time because now I'm getting beyond pissed. And if he doesn't I'm gonna barge into his house and break his skull. I can do that because I'm in a bad mood also beacause I heard natalie and chris were together the whole day. He was not even there when I left

Tring tring

"Hello" finally he picks up!! His voice sounded so fragile like he's been crying

"Jacob. You ok?" Hearing his voice sounded so broken I kept myself calm. Though I dont love him but he is my best friend

" yeah....yeah....I heard you coming " I can sense he doesn't want to meet me

"I'm on my way. Where are you. You are coming to welcome me....aren't you?" he probably must be in a club or something singing his pain out

" well I was a bit busy rose....can I avoid it"

" come to my house right now " I ordered

" well I guess I should meet you " he gives in

" see you " I hang up

I took a deep breath and made my mind

I have to finish at least this drama

  I need to tell my boyfriend I like someone else.....no matter he goes in a depression

12th july 2017

what's up with chris? any guesses?

coment and vote guys.  what do you'll want?

                   maahi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 2.6K 37
"ඒයි ඇටිකිච්ච ඔහොම ඉන්නවා" "නේත්‍ර, නේත්‍ර... මගේ නම නේත්‍ර" "මොකද උඹේ කට ඔච්චර සද්දෙ, මට ඔය වයසට වඩා උඩ පනින්න දඟලන ඇටි කිච්චන්ව පේන්න බෑ. ඒ නිසා මට...
68.7K 11.8K 123
අවිනිශ්චිත හැගීම් ජාලාවක විනිශ්චය
75.5K 2.2K 37
Four boys start their college journey at Washington University. Neo knew it would be a challenge, but he thought college would be the problem, not th...
4.8K 147 2
Hiroki has recently discovered that the four women he once knew and loved, his girlfriend (Nao), sister (Koneko), best friend (Ayumu), and mom (Kaede...