Blackmailed For A Sorry!!! (C...

By beenalone

#85 in teen fiction #21 in non fiction Categorised in what's hot " what the hell are you gonna do with him?"... More

prologue
1. Say sorry
2. Nice to see you again
4. I choose the hard way
5. Let's be friends
6. I'm...I'm a....a
7. Weren't you getting too cosy?
8. Why are you here?
9. Please dont kill me
10. I want my revenge
11. don't test my patience
12. I'll do whatever you want
13. What is destined to happen will happen
14. I'm open for love but I'm not desperate
15. I hate you
16. Alex and natalie?
17. I'm not interested in you
18. I'm not a slut
19. I don't love him
20. Say you are sorry
21. shall we dance
22. I'm warning you
23. kidnapped
24. Please i beg you!!!
25. I am sorry
26. Am i a sl*t
27. Three conditions
28. Moving in
29. I want her in my bed
30. Break up
31.Stay strong
32. Stay away from me
33. Beach
34. I'll do anything
35. She's only mine
36. I won't let you die
37. I broke the deal
38. Losing control for her
39. i want to go home now
40. I'm a very bad man
41. Not interested to spit on your face
42. rose cheated on alex
43. deal with the devil
44. Bang bang
45. how dare you blackmail her?
46. I'm sorry my baby girl
47. Don't hate me
48. Dead or alive
49. I'm not a virgin anymore Chris
50. Why do you always have to be so nice
51. Gone
The sequel is up

3. Love only cause pain

334 24 1
By beenalone

If your love wants to go away from you let it go. If it comes back to you then it was yours otherwise you'll were neva meant to be together.

The game continues as I wait for an opportunity to ask chris a question. What should i ask him but. Do you have a gf? No too direct. Indirectly.

Be indirect rose.

" ugh...dont freak out...but ive never actually kissed a girl " jack reveals leaving everyone shocked. How is that possible? I mean he's a guy infact a hot guy and not kissed yet.

I'm telling you he is gay

Same here - i mutter to myself.

Was i loud?

" ok rose I dare you to kiss jack. We'll have a titanic part 2 over here where jack and rose kiss and lives happily ever after " hazel suggest leaving me and jack dumbfounded. She is probably drunk now fully.

"There are no dares hazel let me remind you. You only started this and forgetting it " chris speaks now with a glint of iritation in his voice and hazel narrows her eyes at chris trying to scare him.

She gets up shakily with the glass of wine in his hand going full on fighting mode with chris now.
" My game. Myyy rules and my mood. okay? " she points an accusing finger at chris while jack keeps his hand on her shoulder so that she doesn't fall.

" looks like its your turn to ask me a question rose " chris says diverting the topic ignoring hazel completely and sounding so interested in my question as if he was too waiting for the same thing.

Hazel gives me a killer look saying dont you dare try rose. I whimed mentally thinking i want to know something about him. Any hint he's single atleast.

" I dont know what should i do " i move my gaze from chris to hazel then hazel to chris.

" Stand up and let's enact a scene of jack and rose "

" ask a question rose "

both said at the same time. God both are behaving childishly. I pass a pleading look to jack who seems to be having the same problem as me.

" ok lets play the majority. Who all wants to play dare and who wants to play truth " jack suggests still drinking his wine with a bottle. It was funny seeing jack helping hazel so that she doesnt fall whereas he himself needed help.

One by one jack ask everybody and the question still hangs there only because unlike me and chris jack opted for dare.

" Lets do this. Rose ask a question to chris and then we'll play that dare hazel wants. " everybody nods reluctantly while chris still seems fuzzy about it.

Chris gestures me to continue while i fidget with my fingers struggling to ask the question or not " Have you ever been in love? " i blurt finally not able to hold the summersault in my stomach

He smiles as if not affected by my question at all and I sigh in relief.

" woah serious topics rose? " jack comments settling down with hazel again.

" I'm sorry its ok if you dont want to answer " i apologize noticing chris pained expression. Everyone was staring at him waiting for the answer.

" its ok buddy. Its ok rose no need to apologize. Just a bit touchy subject for me but its ok. " damn. i shouldnt have ask

Before i could stop him he stated
" To answer your question Yeah I was in love " he admits finally going all in her memory zone and there comes of ping of sadness with it on his face. I always wanted to be any guy's first love. I don't know but just got a bit disappointed hearing this. Though I've not fallen head over heels with him on the very first day but you know just somewhere i didn't like that answer.

He continued snapping me out of my thoughts " The famous high school first love you know. We met when she accidentally spill her coffee all over my notes. Being a nerd i got very angry over her that she spoiled my two months work. I even called her daddy's spoil brat but she was the complete opposite. She helped me over my notes and thats how we fell in love. I was damn serious for her and i thought she loved me too but one day she just came out randomly and broke up with me for another guy. I was damn hurt you know but there's a saying right that if your love wants to go let her go. If she comes back then she's yours. After that i never saw her i guess from one year now. We were together for three years "

three years

And he still loves her. Even a five year old can say that.

" thats harsh " hazel says who was on the verge of crying. Awwwww.

Jack had a straight face but he patted chris on his back and said
" True love always come with pain dude "

Chris nodded in return " Enough about me. Can I ask rose a question?" He states snapping out of his thoughts while shaking his head.
" sure " I reply while glancing at hazel who was rubbing her nose now. I hope she stays emotional for a bit long

"Well what's your take on love? " he enquires the same about me.

What do I say

" I dont know...I've never been in love" well that's the truth. Maybe I'm indicating I'm single

" but for me love is simple when you cannot live without that person. Being with him doesn't matter. Loving him does. There should be this madness that you can do anything for him without expecting anything. There should be so much passion that every day your love should just grow more. You sh - " i stopped when i raise my head and saw chris staring me with such intensity " sorry i got a bit overwhelmed " i blushed embarassed.

" no thats true. You are quite deep " he replies after a moment and i smile " i cant believe you never had a boyfriend. Guys must be throwing themselves on you " he said it so quickly as if can't believe that.

Never had a boyfreind

" you just have to learn to say no That's all. My intake on love is just...just complicated. i just want my first to be my last "

" i wish i was like you because love only cause pain "

" but if its with the right person its the most beautiful feeling ever."

He keeps his eyes on me and reply " you are really different. Not everyone finds something good in bad "

" Ok excuse me for a moment. I'll just rush to my room and come back. I need to put my cell on charge " I stand up and before hazel could stop me i rush to my room. Opening the door of our dorm i head straight for my suitcase which was still kept on the bed untouched.

Quickly doing what i came for i do and think of sipping a glass of water before leaving. No matter how much soft and hard drinks you have water is water. The only thing which can quench your thirst.

This place is quiet big and spacious for a hostel room. As i take some more steps i muffled a scream at the sight infront of me. I quickly try to squished myself in a wall and try to calm my heartbeat.

I try to peak surreptitiously and see a tattooed naked back and a girl sitting on the kitchen desk with her leg wrapped around his waist. Thank god he's wearing his pants and what the hell. On a kitchen counter.

On a closer look i gasp more as i see a very familiar face of none other than Natalie. God just minutes ago she was up all over chris and she said she was tired. Doesn't look like.
And on top of all who is this guy? Dont know don't care.

I rush upstairs and the first thing i do is gulp my leftover juice in one go. I finally notice all three of them who were arguing over the scene about to be played. Hazel will never let it go...will she?

" you ok? " chris ask noticing my pale expression. I nod and they continue.

" comon chris that scene is my favourite and anyways jack is a painter. Let him paint rose " hazel argues and i choke on my drink.

Is she expecting me to get naked over here. And what if she insists to have the scene after the paint scene. no way. oh god.

" remember I'm drunk hazy. How on earth will i paint. The boat scene is perfect where they do the famous titanic pose. We can do it there " jack states pointing to the balcony

yeah dats better but don't they kiss in that scene. I don't know.

" no way I'm never going to risk lives for a stupid scene. Are you not drunk for this? " chris replies

so sweet of him.

I dont want to do this but i guess hazel wont budge at all. I'm not comfortable around boys and i so don't want to make a fool of myself now " lets do the scene where jack save rose. Simple sweet and romantic " everyone looks at me and after a little bit of more arguing from hazel we all agree.

We all stand up but then jack says something which makes hazel throw daggers at him " well i forgot to mention but I've never seen the movie "

who hasn't watch titanic. Is he serious!!

" but you were just arguing with us " chris stated while hazel was looking for something sharp to kill jack I'm sure.

" yeah I've just seen that scene once. That's it " jack replies while hazel comes back with a fork in her hand but before she could stab him chris holds her

" oh whiny girl calm down. You just want the scene ryt. I and rose can do it " chris suggests and i start hyperventilating after hazel agrees for it.

god please help me

i dont want to make a fool of myself.
After i stand a little over the edge of the railing the breeze hits me sending my hairs flying all over. Chris comes from behind and i sense him. He gives me a thumbs up while jack and haze were standing with their arms crossed

I suck a breath and start " Don't come any closer , I'll let go!"

"No you won't!"

"You're crazy!"

"That's what everybody says, but with all due respect miss.. I'm not the one hanging off the back of the ship here. Just give me your hand and I'll pull you back over."

" No, I'll let go." for a moment chris was actually worried like jack that i might actually fall.

"You let go and I'm, I'm gonna have to jump in there after you!"

"You'd be killed!" there comes a clap from the background. Hazel is such a baby.

"I'm a good swimmer!"

"The fall alone would kill you"

"To tell you the truth, I'm alot more concerned about that water being so cold. I remember when I was a kid. Me and my father,we went ice fishing on Lake Wissota.Ice fishing is you know where you.."

"I know what ice fishing is !" i said rolling my eyes.

"Sorry. You just seem like, you know, kind of an indoor girl. That's it guys I'm done over here " chris speaks and for a moment i was thinking where was that line in the scene.

Chris came forward and held his hand to help me step down but as i raise my leg i dont know what happened but i was just tumbling back and falling.

Am i gonna die so soon now....ssly

21st june 17

please comment and make someone happy

Does love only cause pain?

maahi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 3.3K 22
"හරි නරකයි ඔහෙ මට ඉන්න දෙන්නැ ඉහි..ඉහි ,අනික මන් ඔහෙගෙ නමවත් දන්නෑ" යෙහස් බිම බලාගෙන කිව්වා.. "මගෙ නම විහංඟ , විහංඟ ප්‍රභාෂ්වර රත්නායක ....කවුරැහරි උ...
15.3K 373 4
နိုရာနဲ့ပထွေးဖြစ်သူတို့ဘယ်လိုမျိုးဇာက်လမ်းဖြစ်ကြမလဲ 21+ရိုင်းပါတယ်နော် ကလေးများမဖတ်ပါနဲ့
51.7K 1.1K 26
.. a story, of a girl who has a condition that could change her lift for the greater good. Loni has a medical condition that stopped her from develop...
77.6K 12.9K 129
අවිනිශ්චිත හැගීම් ජාලාවක විනිශ්චය