TMNT: Life in the City

By LeonardoLover1106

There's a new mutant in town! Leo is based on a awesome, spectacular, and really poetic boyfriend of mine. Ma... More

The Beginning
Murakami's in Trouble
Meeting April and Casey
A New Hero in the City?! On the News?!?!
Foot Assassins and Red Claw!
The New and Mysterious Lair
Meeting the Mysterious Turtles
I'm in Love with a Turtle?!
Training Time
Meeting Haylie
Haylie's Awakening
Swimming with the Guys!
Spending Time with Leo
The First Kiss!
Getting Ready for Combat Battle!
Good Guys vs. Bad Guys
Zeus and Bandit Found!
Raph & Haylie's First Kiss!
A Runaway Fitting
Raph's Confession
Making Out~!
Karai... Grr...
Just Desserts and New Ocean Eyes
The New Girl
Leo's First Bath with Me?!
The Kraang Invasion!
The Farmhouse and The Talk
The Summer Lake
Donnie's Love Confession
Getting to Know Haylie
Aqua's Anniversary Cunnilingus
Leo's Anniversary Annilingus
Bad Jealousy and the Dinner
Mating in the Lake!
D + J and a New Enemy?
Jimena Saves the Day!
Leo's Surprise and Family
Back to the City and Dad...
Brain Worms and Kidnapping
The Rescue!
Oh Baby! Or Babies?!
The Baby Shower!
Aqua's Birthday!
Hope's Arrival
Jimena Training with Sensei
The Miracle of Birth
Mind Controlled Again?!
Blue Cutter the Good Guy?
Karai Again... Grr!
Telling Stories and Yummy Blood
Raph Really Needs Haylie
Jimena's Awakening and a Dino?
Annihilation Earth Part 1!
Annihilation Earth Part 2!
Healing and Stars
My Awesome Mikey
Awake and Alive
Arguments and Asteroids?!
Apologies, the News, and Sacrifices
Breaking Rules and Sentimental Voices
First Words and Galeophobia
Squad Saving and Conquering Fears
Xaava Dal and Anger Issues
Hurt Feelings and Aeons!
Family Reunion!
The Secret Plan and Proposal?!
The News and the Cosmic Ocean!
Hiidrala, Cthugga, and Hatred
Crisis and Victory!
The Song of Danger
Cracked Hearts and More Danger
Live and Learn
Haylie's Baby Shower!
Donnie and Jimena... Taking a Shower!
Knitting Time and First Steps
Trans-Dimensional Dopplegangers?!
Going Back in the Past
Dimensions Saved and Home
Fugitoid's Love
In the Home of Sirenix
New Friends in Mermaidia!
Jimena's Family!
Haylie's Birth to... an Egg?!
Haylie's Birthday!
Egg Bonding
Jimena's Birthday: Part 1
Jimena's Birthday: Part 2
A Dream in the Lake of Life?
Approaching Magdomar!
Finding... an Egg..?
Chompy Picasso!.. and Tokka?!
The Last Piece or Not..?
Earth's Last Stand, Part 1!
A/N
Earth's Last Stand, Part 2!
Earth's Last Stand, Part 3!
A/N
Distant Melody
A/N

A Dance Party?!

308 7 0
By LeonardoLover1106

~A few days later in My Perspective~

(Reading a book about a horse, Black Beauty)

As I was reading Black Beauty that Donnie gave me, I looked at Mikey and I was curious at what he was doing with the disco ball and the lighting probes. He sets up the disco ball under the ceiling barrack periscope and the light probes near the couch and tv. I looked to see that he lit up the ball and lights. "Whoa." I smiled.

(The disco ball)

(The lights)

Mikey chuckled. "You like it Aqua Blue?"

"Yeah. It looks nice, are you throwing a party?"

"Yeah I am!"

"For what?"

"So we can celebrate that 1 week arrival for you!"

"Aww really?" I smiled.

"Yeah. I loved it when you stay with us, I always wanted another big sister to stay with us." he hugged me.

I hugged back. "Thanks Mikey, that means a lot to me. So who's coming here to the party?"

"It's me, you, Haylie, Raph, Donnie, Sensei, Casey, April, Rockwell, Leatherhead, Slash, Pigeon Pete, oh and Leo too." he smiled.

I blushed at Leo's name. "Wha..?" I blushed red. "He's coming here too?!"

"Yep." he nodded.

'Oh my god! I can dance with him, well if he could.' I thought to myself. "Anyone could dance, right?"

"Yeah. You can dance with Leo all you like. He loves dancing."

"But I don't do hip hop or R&B, I do Spanish music mostly."

"I can do that, and I'll do requests too."

"Thank you Mikey." I smiled. "So, what are we gonna eat?"

"I ordered 5 boxes of Pizza Hut and April will get sandwiches, chips and dip, and cupcakes. Then Casey will get the drinks that we like. This'll be a great party, you'll love it!"

"I think it will be."

"In a little while, get ready. April bought you some new clothes, Leo would love all of them. Even the dress she picked out for you." he winked at me.

"Wait... How did you know that... I liked Leo?" I blushed.

"You blushed at first site during day 1. And I knew you liked him. Well, I'm glad you did. He's never had a girl to like."

"Really? Why's that?"

"Well, we have crushes and he doesn't. Except for one girl, but she's our step sister. Her name's Karai."

"Oh..." I looked down.

"But she's not worth it for him. So I'll make him fall in love with you!"

"Really?" I smiled.

"Yeah! You're my big sister, and we'll help you all we can!"

I smiled big and bright. "Thanks you Mikey. You're the best." I hugged him.

"Anything for you Aqua Blue." he hugs me back. "Now go get ready, it's almost time for the party."

"Okay, I will!" I smiled and skipped away to my room with glee on my face.

~Time Skip in Leo's Perspective~

"Tight tie, loose tie, tight tie, loose tie, tight tie, loose tie... Why am I even doing this?!" I got frustrated as I was trying to be cool for the party Mikey's throwing for Aqua being with us for a week.

(Leo's tie. Tight or loose?)

'Wow... It's been a whole week since she's been with us, and she's already starting to get comfortable with us... Even with me more. That does it, I'll kiss her when there's a slow song.' I thought to myself as I was daydreaming about when we both kissed each other's cheeks a few days ago.

So I did a loose tie and came out of the door from my room. I looked at everyone who was eating the food April bought. And I was looking around to see if Aqua was anywhere here, but she wasn't. 'Hmm... Maybe she's still getting ready.' I said to myself.

I grabbed a slice of pizza and sat on the couch, hoping Aqua would come out of her room and be in the party. A while later, I heard a door open and looked on my left side to see Aqua. Everyone else was looking and they clapped. I gasped, my blush ran across my face, and my heart went boom. It was Aqua! And she looked beautiful in the outfit she was wearing!

(His eyes! <3)

~My Perspective~

I blushed as everyone in the room gave me a round of applause as I came in. I looked on my left side to see that Leo was blushing big, maybe it was the magic of the clothes I was wearing. "T-Thank you guys." I shyly took a bow.

(My party outfit!)

"Let's get this party started! Who's got a request?!" Mikey said as he was making his way towards his D.J. table.

(DJ Mikey in the house!)

"I think Aqua should choose." April said, flashing a smile.

"What? Nah nah, you guys choose." I blushed bashfully.

"I'll choose." Donnie said. "How about Treasure by Bruno Mars?" he smiled.

"One Bruno Mars song coming right up!" Mikey said as he turned on the song.

(Bruno Mars Treasure!)

As the music was starting, everyone was starting to dance. Leo came up to me with a big smile. "Hey Leo."

"Hey." he held his hand out to me. "Would you like to dance?" he blushed.

I smiled and took his hand. "I would love to."

~A while later~

After a few more songs, there was just one more dance. "Hey Mikey, I have a request!"

"Whatcha got Aqua Blue?" Mikey smiled.

I came up to him and whispered the song that I wanted to dance to. "It's called Hot Wings from that Rio movie."

"Okay! Let's get our party on!" Mikey said as he played the song.

"Alright!" everyone cheered and started dancing.

(Hot Wings by Rio!)

~In No One's Perspective~

Leonardo and Aquamarine started dancing to the song and they were having fun! By the time Jewel was going to sing, Raphael and Donatello picked Aquamarine off the ground and she started to sing the part. "Laya Laya Laya Laya~" she sung as she was waving her arms up and down as if she was flying like a bird.

Leonardo looked up at her with lust in his eyes. As if he's never heard her sing in his life before. As she was singing, his heart was pounding with pride and joy.

"Laya Laya Laya Laya Laya Laya Laya Laya~" Aquamarine sang the last of the song before she was being brought down by Donatello and Raphael.

They both stared into each other's eyes, smiling and blushing at the same time. And they were both leaning in, hoping that maybe they could kiss. But Master Splinter said that everyone must go to bed because they have training in the morning.

~My Perspective~

'Aww man... We were so close!' my mind said. But it was true, training was important. So we all pitched in to clean up while the others left for home. After a while, Leo walked me to my room door. "Hey Leo, thanks for dancing with me. I had a good time."

"I'm glad you did." he said as he kissed my cheek. "Good night. I'll see you in the morning." he said as he was leaving.

"Bye." I smiled and walked into my room. I got undressed and got into my comfy pajamas, then I went to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 265 43
It wouldn't be surprising if Leo got some unneeded criticism from his older brother, Raph, after Leo suddenly became the leader of him and his brothe...
1.8K 51 15
"I live in the shadows and hide from other people or other mutants like you 4" Years ago, I was in my room. When I heard a loud crash. I didn't know...
7K 107 18
it random story of tmnt. always comment ideas it can always be anything. on of them falling in love. family fight/issues. friend problems, dating, an...