Breaking Boundaries •jb•

By btwitssurina

When Hazel Lopez falls into the arms of Justin Bieber on a busy New York sidewalk, it's no secret that with o... More

1; Cockiness and Cussing
2; New York Sidewalk
3; Embarrassing Moments
4; Inappropriate Thoughts
5; Planning Revenge
6; Dinner and Questions
7; Staying Over
8; Flirting at Breakfast
9; Business with Pleasure
10; Movie Plotwist
11; Childish Games
12; Betting and Blackmailing
13; Hell at My Doorstep
14; Anger and Assumptions
15; Roadside Drama
16; Comfort and Confrontation
17; The Truth Hurts
18; Tease till It Comes
19; Fucking and Feelings
20; Coffee with Company
21; Bumps and Bitchiness
22; Decisions at the Doctor
23; Arguments in the Air
24; Surprises in the Corridor
25; Begging on His Knees
26; Maniac Meetings
27; Free Falling
28; London Lovin'
29; Midnight Kiss
30; Sweet and Sour
31; Personal Proposals
32; Mayhem in the Mansion
33; Giving and Getting
34; Business and Pleasure
35; Pre-planned Photographs
36; The Ugly Truth
37; Too Little Too Late
38; Scratching the Surface
39; False Start
40; Happy Hangover
41; Presents and the Past
42; Indirectly in Love
43; Trouble in Paradise
44; Solutions in the Sand
45; Failed Attempts
46; A Turn for the Worst
47; A Little Distance
48; Back to Business
49; Trust Issues
50; Back to Reality
52; Home Sweet Home
53; Wishful Thinking
54; Double the Fun
55; Making It Official
REWRITE OF DEAL IS UP!

51; Love Me Like You Do

32K 1K 1.8K
By btwitssurina

"I'm also the reason your sister is actually staying sane in this situation,"

Justin's POV:

"Babe,"

I groaned sleepily, mushing my face further into my pillow as I turned onto my side and brought the duvet over with me, wishing to sleep more as my body laid limp on the bed.

"Justin..." I heard Hazel say again, only her voice was now a lot closer and I could feel her behind me. I made some sort of noise to let her know I could hear her, an also indirect motive to let her know that I wanted to sleep some more when I didn't say anything else after.

I'm guessing she didn't receive the message when her head dipped low, her chin meeting the dip between my neck and shoulder before she started speaking.

"I bought breakfast," She said quietly, the faint smell of her perfume wafting through the air around me as she hummed and then kissed my cheek. The familiarity of her being there was set in stone when she did, my body tensing momentarily as my eyes blinked open slowly at the same time.

I first saw the white covers of the pillows; the ends crumpled as well as the duvet before I turned slightly and had Hazel's hair poking my cheek.

She mumbled a quiet whoops, tucking her hair behind her ears as she sat on top of the duvet and next to me, "It's nearing one in the afternoon," She told me, my eyes still blinking frequently as I become more aware of my surroundings and where I was.

I hummed sleepily, still feeling a little groggy and out of it since the past couple days had been rough and I had fallen asleep yesterday at around five in the morning after picking up Hazel.

My thoughts were cut off when her hand came down to my face, her thumbs swiping underneath my eyes as she narrowed her own at me and then pouted.

"You look so sleepy..." She said, her pout soon turning into a small smile when I did in turn, watching her above me as I let her do what she wanted.

It was comforting having her around.

"It's because I am baby," I explained groggily, my voice thick with sleep as I yawned and covered my mouth with my hand.

"Are you hungry?" She asked me, my stomach rumbling in response to her question which made her smile as she moved and got up and off the bed.

It was at that point when I propped my head on my hand and watched her that I realised she was already changed and had actually gone out to get us both food, her right hand holding two brown paper bags and the other holding a coffee as she walked back to where I was.

"I didn't know whether you wanted food food or just a little bite to eat, so I got something little so we had options if you wanted to go out and eat properly," She said, mumbling some more to herself as she placed them on the bedside stand and then ran her hand through her hair.

She cursed when one of the charms on her bracelet got caught, a chuckle leaving my lips as I sat up and told her to let me help her. She sat on my lap, my fingers working quickly to move the hair caught in the Big Ben charm, Hazel saying something about it being ironic since we were in London as she thanked me and then adjusted her bracelet.

She then proceeded to tell me that the coffee was mine, no sugar and no milk being added to her sentence which made me smile as she remembered the little things and then went back to mumbling things to herself concerning food.

At the same time she dipped her hand into one of the brown paper bags and pulled out a croissant I got out of bed, my feet hitting the floor as I stood up and stretched.

"Yum," I heard Hazel say as I opened my eyes, feeling my muscles relax from stretching as she took a bite out of her croissant but stayed looking at me.

Well not...me exactly.

"Eat your food," I warned in a teasing tone, seeing her eyes flicker up to meet mine as I scratched my hip, feeling the band of my boxers move and then snap back against my skin.

"Hm, hurry up and eat yours," She said as I walked to the bathroom, my ears not missing the tone in her voice as I looked back and saw her giving me an innocent look as she took another bite out of her croissant.

I narrowed my eyes at her, seeing her shrug casually as she winked and sat back further in the seat next to the window.

I swallowed, telling her to shut up which made her smile smugly as I continued my journey towards the bathroom and closed the door behind me.

It only took me around ten minutes to shower after I'd brushed my teeth, my hands wrapping the towel around my waist as I walked back out to see Hazel sitting in the same place only now with her phone in her hand.

The small frown on her face didn't go unnoticed when she quickly made it vanish as she looked up to see me, my eyebrows furrowing as I ran a hand through my wet hair and walked around to my suitcase.

"What happened?" I asked her, finding some clean boxers and putting them on after I removed my towel and looked back at her.

"Nothing..." She mumbled distantly, frowning again at her phone when it vibrated which made me squint my eyes.

"Hazel," I said, pressing my lips together as I pulled on some jeans and then threw on a top, "Hazel..." I said again when she didn't reply the first time, repeating her name as she looked up abruptly, the tone of my voice making her flinch, "Is it your grandma?" I asked her a lot softer this time.

She shook her head, puffing out a breath as she locked her phone and then leaned her elbows on her knees, effectively holding her face with her hands as she spoke up.

"Theo is just being...weird," She said, her description confusing me as I raised an eyebrow and then sat down on the edge of the bed, taking the coffee she brought me into my hands and taking a sip.

"What do you mean?"

"It's because of me coming here," She said quietly, her eye contact with me fading as she looked down to her feet and then kept speaking, "He's mad that I came here to see you when my grandma is in the state she's in,"

I felt my shoulder slump, feeling the uneasy feeling creep up on me slowly for being somewhat involved in making Hazel upset because like she said she'd come to see me when her grandma was still in hospital.

"Haze I..." I started, stopping myself when I tried to figure out a sentence that didn't make it sound like I was agreeing with him even though I could understand where he was coming from.

She looked up at me as I struggled with how to word my sentence, a half-hearted smile on her face as she probably figured out what I was trying to say.

"I don't agree with him baby," I told her in a sigh, "But I-"

"-you think I should've stayed with her," She said and I made an awkward face, feeling apprehensive on what to say because I didn't want to upset her.

"I think maybe you should've gotten the all clear just in case something happened to her whilst you were gone," I said, my chest tightening when she pressed her lips together, "Baby I don't want to upset you-"

"Don't worry about it," She said, smiling at me but I groaned quietly when she leaned back and hummed, her smile fading instantly.

"Haze, c'mon baby," I trailed off, puffing out a breath when she shrugged at me and I sighed bluntly, "Come here," I asked, well more like demanded her which had her looking at me with the tone I used.

"What?" She asked me as I put down my coffee cup and spoke up.

"I said come here," I told her and she huffed dramatically, sitting up before standing and then walking over to me until she was in front of me.

I told her to part her legs, her mouth opening to ask why until she gasped when I pulled her down against me, her legs either side of my thighs as she held me by my biceps.

"What are you doing?" She asked me, my mind comprehending that she was slightly pissed and upset with what I had said because she wasn't fully relaxed against me like I wanted her to be.

"Stop being pissy," I told her and she narrowed her eyes at me, going to get up and off me but I held her to me, my strength over powering her as she sighed, telling me to let go of her, "Hazel I'm not saying-"

"Yes, I get that you're not saying it in a rude way but Justin, I came here because I needed to be with you," She said, her eyes meeting mine where I felt my chest tighten again, the sincerity in her voice a hit in the face.

"I know that baby," I said quietly, my head tilting slightly when she looked down at her hands and fiddled with her fingers, my heart beating in my chest the more I looked at her.

I could understand her pain and it irked me that I couldn't fully get rid of it, my mind set on figuring out ways on how to do exactly that until my thoughts ceased when I heard her sniffle.

My eyes widened slightly, my senses sharpening just to make sure I heard right at the same time she looked up to me.

"...Haze," I sighed softly, watching the tears well up in her eyes as I opened my arms for her and let her mush herself against my chest and into my neck.

Her arms draped over my shoulders, a sniffle leaving her lips again as she cuddled herself closer to me when I wrapped my own around her.

"I just don't want you to regret anything..." I whispered against her cheek, kissing her temple as she nodded silently and expelled a deep breath that was felt against my neck.

I felt her body relax, moulding into mine as I pulled her against me more and inhaled the smell of her perfume. A wave of comfort buzzed through me, radiating from the centre outwards as it dawned on me on how much I actually did care for her.

The thought had me smiling, my arms tightening around her a little too much and I knew that because she whined my name seconds later making me apologise quickly as I loosened my hold on her but still held her close.

I don't know how long we stayed like that but it was the rumble of my stomach that made Hazel laugh quietly, the sound of her amusement uplifting as she pulled away and wiped under her eyes.

"Sorry," She said to me and I raised an eyebrow, "I've developed a habit of crying too much lately..."

"Don't apologise," I told her and she pouted as I held her by the sides of her face, my thumbs swiping against her cheeks, "You don't have to explain things to me baby," I assured her, a small smile creeping up on her face at my words as she looked at me, her eyes trained on my own.

I could feel that same aching feeling inside me as she did, the deep brown of her eyes holding a glint in them that only ever appeared when she was happy.

It was refreshing to see it after everything that happened in the past few weeks and knowing that I somewhat was the reason for it just made everything I felt for her triple.

My hands felt sensitive as did the rest of my body, the simple adjustment of her hands now being by my wrists leaving a ripple effect of intense waves to pulse around my body.

She said my name distantly, another prompted one when her own hand came to tap my cheek lightly. I hummed, blinking silently as I looked back at her and watched her look at me with concern, the simple words of what's wrong making my heart beat a little faster than it was before.

"Nothing..." I trailed off, kissing the side of her open palm as I bit the inside of my cheek and felt overwhelmed with what I felt for her.

"You sure?" She asked me quietly and I tried to contain the smile I had when she looked a little confused but I couldn't help myself when it tugged at my lips. I brought her forward, not answering her question just yet until my forehead was against hers and it was like a replay of the position we were in the night before.

"Nothing is wrong..." I started as she gasped against me when my lips brushed over hers, the smell of her perfume wafting in the air around us as the hairs on the back of my neck stood up, "Not when I'm with you baby," I murmured, the urge to kiss her like a slap in the face when she leaned forwards against me.

She hummed, smiling when I kissed her short and sweet before placing one hand against my jaw and leaning further in herself. Her lips met mine, my muscles tensing at the force she used as a supressed groan left my mouth.

My hand on her hip tightened, her hair falling against my face as she sat up and moaned quietly when I kissed her back harder.

My body soon became a lot more aware of her actions, my stomach tightening when she parted her lips and let my tongue slip against hers.

My back went rigid with the minimal pleasure, my hands slipping against her lower back as I turned us over. Her back met the plush cushioning of the duvet underneath her, her legs either side of my hips as she brought me down in between them by locking her feet at the small of my back.

"I missed you..." She murmured between us kissing, my pulse erratic as her hold on me loosened but was replaced with her nails lightly scratching up the side of my ribs. It was then when the tone of her voice became clearer and I realised what she wanted when her fingers against my skin lingered.

Lust slowly leaked through my veins as I kissed her harder, a whimper sounding out from her lips when I let more of my weight linger between her legs.

"I missed you more baby..." I told her, my lips trailing down from her own and to her pulse that was as fast as mine. It was only a matter of time before our clothes were a pile on the floor, both our bodies making up for lost time as I loved her with my lips and hands with one end goal in my head to show her how much I had missed her.

...and I did exactly that.

>Two Days Later<

Justin's POV:

"I'm in Pandora," Hazel said, my phone held to my ear with my shoulder as I shrugged my jacket on and hummed before taking my phone into my hand and pulling the other sleeve on.

"The one in Covent Garden babe?" I asked her and she said yes before she told me to give her two seconds, the person who I presumed was serving her talking in the background as I exited the conference room I'd been in and walked towards the stairs with what had just happened replaying in my head.

"Okay, I'm back," I heard her say as I walked down the steps and towards the foyer of the hotel.

"I'm going to come and meet you there, don't go anywhere," I told her, not meaning to sound so blunt about things and I'm guessing she caught onto my tone when she drawled out a confused okay after asking if I was alright, "I'm fine baby, I'm just..." I sighed, pinching the bridge of my nose as I exited through the doors and down the stairs to the streets of central London, "I'll be there in ten minutes tops," I finished, not explaining any further as I hung up and took a right turn and proceeded to walk down the street to where I'd passed a Pandora shop on the way here.

I found it a few minutes later, the interior of the jewellery shop white as the bright spot lights casted a shine across the glass boxes filled with jewellery. I could see Hazel at the back, talking to a saleswoman as she held something in her hands and smiled.

I walked over; politely declining the help I was offered when I explained that my girlfriend was at the end of the store. I found Hazel looking at one of the rings, my hand resting on her lower back as I stepped next to her and smiled when she turned back to see me.

"Hi," She said, smiling when I kissed her cheek and looked down at the simple gold banded ring that had little diamonds across it, "Do you like it?" She asked me when she caught me looking at it and I nodded, knowing that she'd wear it since she liked to do this weird stacking thing with the rings she already had.

"How much is it?" I asked, looking at the saleswoman.

"Three hundred and fifteen pounds," She said politely and I looked at Hazel who had an innocent look on her face, all wide eyed and awkward smiled.

"Buy it Haze," I chuckled at her.

"Really?" She asked me with a raised eyebrow, "You don't think it's too expensive for a ring?" She said, squinting her eyes at me as she waited for me to answer and saw the smirk tugging on my lips.

"Three hundred and fifteen pounds on your finger doesn't match the twenty thousand dollars on your wrist baby," I told her and the breath caught in her throat, her eyes widening as she froze slightly whilst I stayed smug before looking at the saleswoman whilst getting out my wallet, "Put all the rings she chose on my card," I said, eyeing the selection that were on the square cushion in front of us and on the glass.

The saleswoman hesitated for a slight second before nodding and taking my card and asking us to follow her to where we could pay once they'd boxed everything.

I put my hand out for Hazel, looking back to her when she stayed wide eyed but a little less than before and her lips parted slightly.

"What?" I asked her in a teasing tone, wiggling my fingers for her to take them and when she did she spoke up.

"You're crazy," She said to me as I led her to where the saleswoman was, "Absolutely crazy..." She mumbled.

"Only about you," I drawled out playfully, winking at her when she tried to stay somewhat mad at me but failed when she blushed hard.

"Shut up," She said, hitting me lightly as I chuckled and stood in front of where the till was and took the portable card scanner into my hands after looking at the price.

The four digit number that read the end total didn't faze me as I pressed in the numbers of my pin and then handed back the scanner and waited for my card to be handed back.

"Thank you..." I heard Hazel say as she mushed herself to my bicep, smiling before leaning up to kiss my cheek.

"You're welcome," I told her, laughing lightly when she hummed in a daze and then pressed her cheek to my arm.

In a matter of a few minutes, everything that Hazel had picked out was boxed and bagged, my fingers holding onto the straps of the bag as we left the store and walked back onto the main street.

"How was your conference?" She asked me as our hands stayed linked, the sound of her heels clicking against the pavement as we walked past the restaurants along the street.

I made an awkward face at the reminder of why I was so angry in the first place, the frustration I felt making a speedy return as I felt myself tense.

"It was full of surprises," I said to her, again not meaning to sound so rude about it and Hazel picked up on that when she looked up at me with a concerned look.

She went to ask what happened but I cut her off and asked what she wanted to eat, she didn't look too happy with me doing that however still said that she didn't mind anywhere.

I left our conversation about my conference at that until we were seated in a posh looking Chinese restaurant.

Hazel sat opposite me in the white booth, my phone face down next to me as I picked up the menu and started reading over.

My mind wasn't processing what I was reading as I was back to being wound up about everything, my menu being held up against my face until a manicured nail pulled it back down to the table and I was looking at a narrow eyed Hazel.

"Spill," She said to me, my lips pressed in a line as I went back to reading the menu but she kept her hand on it, "Justin...what happened?" She asked me and I looked up to her and puffed out a breath.

"They're saying that they want to overlook things again and aren't sure on whether partnering up would be the best," I said, giving her a tight lipped smile when her expression faded and I was back to reading my menu on the table.

"Babe..." She drawled out sympathetically and I made an awkward expression, shrugging my shoulders and I tried to brush it off, "I'm sorry," She said, her hand reaching over to squeeze over my forearm as I sighed again.

"It's whatever," I muttered.

"It's not whatever; you worked your ass off for that deal they can't just back out," She said to me and I spoke up.

"Apparently they can, I had someone read over the contract that I signed and they had this period where they could change things...sort of like a probationary period without the attached commitment," I told her and she frowned.

"That's not fair," She said to me, her eyebrows furrowing as she frowned harder when I gave her a small smile and told her that it would all be fine.

She went to say something else but stopped when the waiter came to take down our orders; Hazel saying hers first as I thought over her words and then proceeded to say what I wanted when Hazel prompted me by calling my name.

Our food came a mere ten minutes later, our conversation in between made up of us just talking about work back in New York.

"Natalia keeps emailing me even after I blocked her," Hazel said, taking a sip of her drink as I rolled my eyes knowing Natalia didn't stop until she got what she wanted.

"Maybe she's feeling needy since Trent dumped her," I told her, humming sharply after my words as I replayed what I said.

"Their situation is messy," Hazel said and I agreed, our thoughts on Natalia and Trent carrying on until my phone started vibrating against the table.

I turned my phone face up so I could see who was calling as I wiped my mouth, my hands putting my napkin down before I pressed accept and held my phone to my ear.

"Hello," I said to Jacob, hearing him say my name in relief.

"Jesus Christ, why the hell did I just get an email saying that Accordant Medias want to scrap the deal?" He asked, his words only registering with me a few seconds later.

My spine went rigid, my muscles tensing as I breathed out a shallow breath and ignored the ache in my chest before speaking, "What...?"

"Mr Bieber, I regret to inform you that we'd like to re think our options concerning our partnership with your business – Bieber Enterprises. Should we wish to go through on our original agreement, we will be in touch in the near future," Jacob said, obviously reading over the email they had sent.

My lips parted before pressing into a line firmly as I heard Hazel call my name, her voice sounded distant even though she was just in front of me at the same time Jacob went on to ask what the hell had happened whilst I was here in London.

I tried to speak up but I was lost for words knowing that nearly forty five minutes ago the only thing that they had told me was that they were rethinking over the schedule of our final agreement and not scrapping it all together.

"Babe," Hazel said, waving her hand in my face as Jacob prompted my name, I didn't reply to either of them which was the reason of Hazel leaning forward and reaching for my phone.

I let her take it, my hands feeling too heavy as I leaned them against my thighs and watched as she looked at the caller ID and then put the phone to her own ear.

She no doubt cut off Jacob by saying his name, going on to tell him to calm down and say everything slowly because she was confused.

Her expression turned from confused to angry, her eyes meeting mine where she looked concerned and then upset all in the space of a minute.

"He's here in front of me," She said, "I don't know right now," She said, looking back as someone passed us.

I watched her as she talked, her lips moving but her words sounded more distant than they were supposed to be.

I couldn't describe what I was feeling, it was a mixture of defeat and anger, more defeat against myself since I had worked so damn hard for that partnership and now everything had gone down the drain.

"Okay, yeah I'll do that don't worry," She said, saying her goodbye's to Jacob as she hung up and then looked at me.

She gave me a small smile, sympathy written all across her face with her expression as she placed my phone back to where I was.

"Do you want to go?" She asked me and I shook my head, telling her that we could finish our food before we went, "Are you sure?" She said, our eye contact stopping when I looked down to my food and nodded.

I heard her sigh quietly as I picked up my fork, the next ten minutes being spent in silence on my part as Hazel picked up her phone half way through.

I wasn't upset, no I was so angry I was numb and couldn't exactly comprehend that since it was so overwhelming.

I was trying to figure out what I or my business itself had done wrong for them to just up and leave over nothing.

I hummed sharply, seeing Hazel finish her food which was unbelievably great timing because I was so wound up I was getting up without even realising.

Hazel looked up at me as I reached into my wallet and put down two fifty pound notes, not bothering to figure out how much anything had cost since all I wanted to do was get the fück out of London and forget the last few days had even happened.

"Where are we going?" Hazel asked as her hand linked through mine that was pulling her behind me quickly so we could leave, "To the hotel?" She asked me when I didn't respond to her.

"We're going home," I told her, shoving my hand into my pocket to get my phone so I could call Taylor to pick us up.

"Home?" She asked me, confused to say the least before I turned around to her, a smug smile on my lips as I spoke.

"We're getting the fück out of here and going back to Miami,"

Once that sentence left my lips we were on a plane within four hours, Hazel sitting by the window as she looked outside to see the landscape of bright blue and cotton like clouds.

We were in first class, the money not a problem since all I wanted to do was get back to Miami.

We'd gone back to the hotel, packed our things and had Taylor dropping us off to the airport and well...here we were.

"You okay?" Hazel asked me, mushing her face to my bicep as she looked up whilst curling her hands around my arm.

I nodded, smiling at her when she narrowed her eyes to see if I was lying or not, "If you keep doing that you'll get wrinkles babe," I told her, chuckling when she immediately stopped and then touched her forehead.

"Don't say that because then I'll have to go the anti-wrinkle part of the aisle when I go shopping," She pouted and I rolled my eyes at her.

"I'm kidding, happy?" I asked teasingly and she went to narrow her eyes but then stopped, "Nice, babe," I told her and she sighed.

"You're annoying,"

"She says whilst cuddling my arm," I said with raised eyebrows and she made a show out of moving herself from me and leaning against the window, "What are you going to cuddle now, the window flap?" I asked teasingly and she pressed her lips together, not looking at me and I hummed playfully knowing in a few minutes she'd be back to being stuck to me.

As I waited I asked for two waters and an orange juice, my head turning to look back at Hazel who was looking at my arm but flickered her eyes up to mine when I turned back to her.

I tried to stop the smile on my face as well as my laughing but that seemed impossible with the childish pout she had on her face, "Stop," She whined quietly, laughing lightly when I wiggled my eyebrows at her.

She'd be back next to my arm in 3...2-

"I hate you," She said, leaning back against me with her hands around my bicep as the air hostess returned with our drinks.

I thanked her as she put them down, my head turning back to Hazel who was on my left as she stayed mushed against me.

"I hate you too if that helps baby," I told her, winking which made her smile.

Her actions only had me smiling as well, my head leaning down a little to press a kiss to her forehead and just to mess with her; I spoke up in a teasing tone.

"Damn baby, maybe you do need that anti-wrinkle cream," I said, poking my finger at her head, "Maybe a little here as well," I said, laughing but then stopping when the side of my ribs were pinched.

"At least I'm not ugly like you," She said, the stinging against my skin now muted as the seconds went by, my eyebrows raising at her words.

"I'm ugly?" I asked her and she hummed, sitting back but not losing physical contact with me.

"Yes, why do you think I like hiding your face between my legs all the time," She said smug, smiling innocently at me when looked at her in an amused oh really manner.

"Damn and I thought I was the smooth one in this relationship," I told her, running my hand across my jaw as I thought over her words.

"No," She said before I could even speak, "Don't even look at me like that, I'm still sore," Her words hushed the further she spoke, a smirk making its way on my face as she did.

"Still?" I asked smugly and she nodded, "Guess I put in work,"

"Too much, my hips hurt from your hands," She told me and I hummed, my bruised ego from a few hours ago being mended with her words.

"This is lovely information," I drawled out, Hazel giving me a deadpan look as I wiggled my eyebrows again at her, "Please, do tell me more," I said to her, leaning to her as she laughed lightly.

"Stop saying things weirdly," She smiled, her hand moving my face away as I tried to kiss her by bringing her forward.

"I'm not saying anything weirdly baby," I said, chuckling as she moved my face away but failed when I ended up with my lips at her jaw.

"You are," She said, her on going words being cut off when I kissed her once, twice, then three times.

She smiled against me, leaning in for a fourth until someone was speaking up from behind me.

I turned around, looking up at one of the air hostesses who went on to ask if we wanted anything to eat and I hummed, looking back at Hazel who looked at me and then blushed hard at me staring at the way that I was.

"We're okay," She said to the air hostess behind me as I put my hand to the inside of Hazel's knee.

"You're cute when your flustered," I told her, ignoring the subtle roll of her eyes and kissing her cheek as she placed her hands over her cheeks and then pressed her forehead to my arm so she couldn't be seen, "Aw, she's embarrassed," I cooed quietly and I heard her tell me to shut up, my mood uplifting when she laughed quietly when I poked at her hip.

We stayed being comfortable with conversation throughout the whole flight, the time in Miami nearing eight in the evening when we arrived.

Our body clocks were on London time, meaning we were tired since it was one in the morning back in London.

It didn't take us long to get through security and through to arrivals, Hazel's hand in mine as she stayed on the phone to Tatiana who said they were visiting her grandmother.

I told her we could just go straight to the hospital because I knew visiting times would be closed around nine, she smiled at me whilst linking her hand through mine and telling Tatiana that we'd be there in around a half hour.

We reached in just over a half hour due to uncalled for traffic, Hazel whining at me for paying for everything as I went to pay for the ride but I ignored her and then tapped her ass so she could get out as I paid.

Once I did, I held her hand whilst the other occupied my suitcase. I knew we only had twenty minutes until visiting hours finished so I hurried us so Hazel could see her grandmother, my feet rushing with her behind me as we got to the lifts.

"You're too fast for me," Hazel huffed as the lift doors shut and that weird feeling of going up but felt as if you were going down happened.

"I want to make sure you see her, so shush," I said to her, my sudden actions of kissing her quickly so she would keep quiet working in my favour as the doors opened.

She huffed at me, telling me to stop using my lips to my advantage as she walked out. We were met with the reception of the floor we were on since Hazel's grandma was in the private ward, I told her to go through whilst I took care of registering us in, my hands signing us both in on the clipboard before I followed behind Hazel as she walked down the corridor.

I didn't hide the way I looked at her ass and her legs, the inside of my cheek being bitten before her hair flipped over her shoulder and she was looking back at me.

She smiled, the automatic response of me doing to the same to her happening before she took a left and vanished from my sight.

Fück, I was so whipped.

The thought made me chuckle, a sense of pride following with it as I rubbed the back of my neck and turned left like Hazel did.

I went to say something as I saw Hazel's mom, grandad, Theo and Tatiana sitting at the end of the corridor but I was stopped when Theo spoke up.

"Let me guess, Justin's still in London and didn't do anything so you came back?" Theo asked and I raised an eyebrow, obviously blocked from his view since he kept on speaking, "Was he too busy for you?" He asked sarcastically and I hummed sharply, grabbing his attention as I walked up from behind her.

"Never too busy for your sister, you should know that by now," I told him, giving him a tight lipped smile as he stared blankly at me, "Hi," I said to Tatiana with a small smile, doing the same to Hazel's grandad before shaking his hand and then looking at Valerie.

She looked tired, something I shouldn't have cared about but she looked worse for wear, the only reason behind me giving her a weak smile and then turning back to Hazel who was already talking.

"So I can see her now?" She asked her grandad and he nodded, her head turning to me in a way to say you coming.

I nodded, leaving my suitcase by Tatiana as I followed Hazel and took her hand into my own which had her looking back at me as she went to push the door. She gave me a shy smile, my hand squeezing hers for a second to tell her I was there as she pushed the door fully.

We walked in, the door clicking behind us as it locked which had Mariana looking up at us.

"Hi," Hazel said, Mariana saying nothing but smiling widely and ushering me and Hazel over with loving words.

"I missed you..." Mariana mumbled, smiling harder as she kissed Hazel's cheek and held her face in her hands, her thumbs smoothing over her cheeks, "Are you okay, you feeling better honey?" She asked, concern thick in her voice as Hazel nodded and held her hand over Mariana's wrist.

"Are you okay?" Hazel asked in turn and Mariana nodded slowly, her contact switching from Hazel to me as she smiled up at me.

"I see she brought you back home with her," She teased, kissing my cheek as I nodded with a smile, happy that she was getting better, "When did you get back from London?"

"Only around forty minutes ago," I told Mariana, sitting down in the lone chair in the room and pulling Hazel down onto my lap gently, "How are you though?" I asked her, resting my hand on Hazel's thigh as she turned onto her side and placed her head to my shoulder.

"Better than before, I started my first session of chemotherapy yesterday," She said and I felt Hazel relax further into me but I know that wasn't a good sign.

"Did they say how many sessions you were going to have?" I asked, not having the best knowledge around these kinds of things but I knew chemotherapy sessions were draining to a point where your energy would hit rock bottom and daily things would become a struggle.

"Just as many until the cancer is gone," She said, Hazel flinching at her words which Mariana caught onto as Hazel turned back and occupied herself with playing with my fingers.

Mariana looked at me, her eyebrow raising at Hazel and I made an awkward face trying to somewhat tell her that she was a sore subject for her to talk about let alone be involved in.

I'm guessing Mariana didn't catch on because all I got mouthed back was did you tell her you love her in turn, a smile on my face as I bit onto my lip and chuckled at her concern for her granddaughter despite her circumstances.

I shook my head at her, Hazel turning around as I did and looking at the both of us confused, "What?" She asked.

"Nothing sweetheart," Mariana said, "I was just asking Justin if he could tell your grandad something," She said smoothly and Hazel mumbled a small oh, the rest of our conversation an attempt to catch up on what had happened in the past few days that Hazel and I were away.

It was short-lived when we were told that visiting times were over, Hazel saying goodbye first as she wanted to ask the doctor something which left me and Mariana in the room.

"Is she okay?" Mariana asked me, concern on her face as she took one of my hands in both of hers.

"She's coping," I told her, telling her not to worry about it and that I'd take care of her.

"I don't doubt that honey," She said, "But I'll let you go, give my love to her," She reminded me in a subtle hint to say I love you which had me rolling my eyes playfully.

"Will do Mariana, take care of yourself," I told her, giving her hand a light squeeze before she let go, my feet retracing my steps out the room once she'd said goodbye.

I walked out, closing the door behind me as I watched Hazel walk down the corridor, her head turning back to tell Theo to go fück himself as he sat back in his chair and rolled his eyes.

"What happened?" I asked, looking in Hazel's direction to already see her gone, "Hello?" I asked around, looking at Tatiana who was glaring at Theo, "Is someone going to-"

"Your girlfriend doesn't know priorities, that's the problem," Theo said bluntly, his face not showing any emotion which seems to spark up my anger.

"I'm guessing priorities concern your grandmother?" I asked him and he rolled his eyes making me sigh, "Answer the damn question Theo,"

"Yes, it concerns my grandmother what the fück else would be so important?!" He snapped suddenly and I swallowed, willing myself not to get pissed easily as I answered him.

"Your sister being happy," I told him bluntly, my jaw clenching as did my fists by my side, "Trust me I wasn't all for her leaving Mariana but stop being childish and throwing it back in her face every damn time," I said, my tone sharp as I thought back to how upset she looked a few days ago when I'd walked out the shower and she'd been texting Theo.

"She left her dying grandmother to go and see you," He said, looking at me offensively as a pathetic laugh left my lips, my feet stepping towards him as he sat down in his chair.

"I'm also the reason your sister is actually staying sane in this situation and I'd rather you give me crap for being the reason she left," I started, feeling the adrenaline creep up on me, "Don't give her the same bullshit every time you get mad at her just because you're wound up as well, we all have our own things to deal with and nobody needs you being a dick adding to the situation," I told him, my body tensing as my anger drove deep into my bones, "So do everyone a favour and actually focus on the fact that we're here now and stop looking back on what happened and more on what is happening,"

"You're just making excuses for her," He laughed unamused.

"Seems like you're also making excuses for yourself and using Hazel as an outlet for your fücked up anger issues," I said to him, standing passive when he stood up against me.

"Try and sa-"

"Let's not do that," Tatiana interrupted us, a sarcastic smile on my face when I told Theo to sit the fück down as I grabbed my suitcase and retrieved the keys Hazel's grandad gave to me when he told me that she asked for it.

I realised it was the house keys when I said my blunt goodbyes to everyone, my fingers wrapping around the looped ring as I heard Theo speak up, "The only reason you probably even came back was because of that bullshit deal you had with that company,"

I tensed briefly; my body going numb as I took Hazel's suitcase in my other hand and looked up to only see her down the end of the corridor. She didn't say anything as she walked down towards me, only opening her mouth when she took her own suitcase from me.

"You can be a lot of things Theo but a cunt isn't one of them," Hazel said, no emotion in her voice as she told me we should get going.

I agreed silently, following her out the corridor as I put the keys in my pocket and watched as Hazel signed us out, my hands running through my hair as I puffed out a breath and felt the last of my adrenaline dissipate slowly.

I walked over to Hazel, holding my hand to the small of her back as we walked back to the lifts and did the quick journey down to the entrance and then outside. I called a cab, asking Hazel to tell the driver her granddad's address as I took out my phone and swiped across some emails and messages.

It was a forty minute ride from the hospital to her grandparent's house, both of us staying in Hazel's room where we were previously.

I set my suitcase down by the side of her bed, feeling tired from the jet lag and just the last couple of days as Theo's words replayed in my head, the thought only making me feel angry and frustrated all at once again.

Hazel's hand against my stomach brought my hands away from my face as she looked up to me with concerned eyes despite her being upset concerning her grandmother again.

She didn't have to tell me, I just knew.

"Don't listen to Theo," Hazel mumbled, swiping her thumb against my lip as she leaned up and kissed me shortly, her arms crossing over my shoulder and behind my neck.

"I don't get what his problem is," I told her, my hands slipping against her waist and to her back as she gave me a half-hearted smile.

"I think my dad has been having a go at him so he's pissed at everyone and everything," She said quietly, tilting her head as she told me to smile but I didn't have the energy in me to.

She frowned, her hands moving over my shoulders before she cupped my face and squished my cheeks with her thumbs in a makeshift smile. Her actions made a voluntary laugh leave my lips, her lip being bitten as she smiled in accomplishment at me doing the same.

"Much better," She said, a sudden gasp leaving her lips when I pulled her close and mushed her to my chest in a hug, "Babe, my face is being squished," She said, her voice sounding muffled as I hummed and took no notice before she pinched my stomach and I was letting go.

"Sorry," I said sheepishly, not really knowing what had come over me but before I could say anything she forcefully hugged me herself, taking me off guard as I grunted and wrapped my arms around her with a small smile on my face.

I don't know how long we stayed like that but it was enough time for everyone else to come back home, Theo shouting about something before a slam of a door was heard.

I was back to being pissed a lot quicker than I would've liked, more irked than anything because he didn't really have all the rights he thought he had to be angry with everyone.

That was what pissed me off as well as the fact that he seemed to throw everything in everyone's fac-

"Justin, you're scowling," Hazel said, cutting my thoughts off as she looked up at me, "What's wrong?" She asked and I shook my head, telling her that I was fine and going to have a shower.

I pulled away from her but she caught my wrist, my lips pressing together when she persisted on knowing what was bothering me, "Haze," I sighed but she said my name and I turned to her, "Baby, if I don't go now I'm going to end up saying something to you I regret and I really don't want to do that," I told her and she mumbled oh, leaving me to it and letting me go shower but not before telling me that she'd be here no matter what.

Her words were what kept me sane for the next twenty minutes when I was in the shower, my hair wet as I stepped out in a towel and looked around the room to see Hazel not there.

I was confused until she walked through the door holding a strawberry, an innocent look on her face as she looked at me with doe like eyes and an additional strawberry in her mouth.

"What?" She asked and I couldn't help but smile, telling her it was nothing before she offered me the strawberry that was in her hand.

I didn't decline, instead opening my mouth since I was hungry and letting her feed me as we both ate strawberries. She sat back on the bed as I swallowed and looked in my suitcase for something comfortable to wear.

I picked out some grey sweatpants with a white v neck shirt, my feet going bare as I laid back on the bed with Hazel. I got comfortable with her being next to me until she went to go shower herself, a huff sounding from my lips as I told her to hurry up so I could have company.

She didn't take long, her hair not being washed since she had done that yesterday so it was up in a dry bun when she came out with a towel wrapped around her ten minutes later.

I watched her from the bed, trying not to be creepy as I leaned back on a pillow and watched her pull on some underwear and then her pyjama shorts.

She walked back to the bathroom in her shorts and her bra, putting her towel on the rail before walking back but in the direction of my suitcase. I was confused until she ruffled through my things, pulling out my black zip up hoodie and then slipping it over her arms without putting a shirt on.

"Ralph Lauren..." She said quietly, looking down at the tiny horse logo and I smiled at her as she zipped the hoodie up over her bra.

"It drowns you Haze," I chuckled, holding my hand out for her as she took it and then joined me on top of the duvet after taking her hair out of a bun.

"It's comfy," She said to me and I hummed as she turned on her side and stayed by my own.

We stayed in comfortable silence as I thought back to our short visit to the hospital, Mariana's words of me saying I love you to Hazel swirling through my head before they were cut off when Hazel spoke up.

"Want to know something?" She asked me quietly, playing with my fingers as my hand laid against my stomach. I hummed to let her know that I was listening, my free hand drawing shapes on her hip as her head stayed in the space between my shoulder and neck, "I had this really weird dream...or more nightmare if anything whilst I was coming to London," She started.

"What happened?" I asked her, my ears picking up on the nightmare part of her sentence.

"Well, you were cheating on me," She started, my eyes widening at her words, "...and I found out because when I came to visit you, you walked out with some other woman and had lipstick on your face," She said, her words making my breath catch momentarily at how she'd said them.

"I wouldn't ever cheat on you babe, so don't worry about that dream or nightmare becoming a reality," I reassured her and she looked up at me, my heart beating a little faster when she said that she knew.

I didn't say anything, instead relishing in the warmth of her skin against mine as she went back to cuddling me. I didn't feel tired anymore, more a mixture of everything but sleepy as Hazel spoke up again.

"Today has been shitty..." She mumbled and I nodded in agreement, "Are you okay?" She asked me and I hummed.

"Are you?" I asked her and she shrugged against me, "What's up baby?"

"I went to go get my other blood test results back from the doctor and all that they said was that they needed more time," She said quietly and I bit the inside of my cheek.

"That doesn't necessarily mean that it's a bad thing Haze," I told her and she shrugged again.

"I just don't want cancer," She said quietly, the sound of her swallowing loud and clear in my ears as she moved against me and moved her head so it was near my chest.

"Baby..." I started, knowing I couldn't give her empty promises, "You'll be fine, if anything happens I'm here okay," I reminded her, "I'm always here,"

"I know that Justin...it's just," She trailed off, expelling a light breath as she looked up at me, "What if I'm not always here?"

"What do you mean?"

"If I get cancer or have it then what-"

"Hazel," I sighed, cutting her off which made her body tense a little as I tried to word myself properly so I didn't come off like an asshole, "You've got to stop thinking the worst of situations baby,"

"...is there anything positive I can get out of having a gene that means I'm a lot more likely to get breast cancer?" She asked me, her question not being rhetorical as she sat up to face me and waited for a response from me.

"Haze, baby you can't-"

"But I'm asking Justin," She said softly, looking down at her fingers as she played with them.

I sighed, not knowing what to exactly tell her as she moved a piece of hair out of her face and pulled down the sleeves of my hoodie that she was wearing.

She bunched the fabric in her hands, licking her lips as she looked up at me again, her movements making me weary because I knew it was a sore subject for her to talk about.

"I don't mean to be so miserable about everything, I just feel stuck sometimes," She told me quietly, a wavered breath leaving her lips as she turned her head down to look at her fingers that were still fiddling with the fabric of the sleeves.

"Why do you feel stuck?" I asked her, my tone light as I shuffled towards her, moving myself from leaning on the pillows to near her.

"Because I'm waiting on a blood test result that could potentially change my life," She said to me, her eyes a little wider and dilated than before as she gaze bored into my own, "I just..." She trailed off, inhaling a shaky breath and then shrugging as she looked up to me, "I don't know a-anymore,"

The sound of her voice cracking made me flinch internally, her pain mirroring against me as she sniffled, the tears gathering in her eyes and before I could even think to comfort her she was already up and out of reach.

"Haze," I breathed out, cursing quietly when the bathroom door connecting the room to the en suite slammed shut once she'd reached it. I could hear a small thump as the click of the lock was heard, the sound of her crying resonating through the room at the same time I made my way towards the door, "Baby c'mon," I asked quietly, my fist knocking against the door as she continued to cry.

I groaned lightly when I heard her sob, my chest tightening as I tried to figure out a way to get into the bathroom but came up blank.

"Hazel...babe please," I sighed, resting my forehead against the door as I asked her to let me in, the continuation of her sobs making my fingers clench into the palm of my hand.

"I don't want t-to d-die," She said helplessly from the other side of the door, my lips curving into a frown as I replayed her words in my head, the thought of it even coming near that leaving a wave of anxiety to rush through me.

She repeated herself but a lot quieter, the image I had of her being in place of Mariana making my head hurt before my thoughts were cleared when I heard her crying again.

"Babe," I asked her a little breathless, my thoughts dissipating slowly from my head as I came back to reality and the situation I was in, "Baby..." I said as I heard her continue to cry, "Hazel, if you're not going to open the door, I'm going to break it down,"

Her whimper to tell me not to was what compelled me to stop, a lengthy and torturous ten minutes passing as she cried.

When it hit the fifteen minute mark I was about to go through with my idea but stopped when I heard the click of the lock, the door opening slowly to reveal Hazel wiping her cheeks with the sleeves of my hoodie, her movements doing no justice as she kept on crying.

"Baby..." I sighed, feeling the ache in my chest grow as she mushed herself into me, her sobs sounding out loud as they echoed in my ears.

My heart hurt for her, the situation and feelings I had concerning the scrapped deal with Accordant Medias going straight out the window because it was nothing compared to what she was dealing with.

"Haze," I sighed, holding her close to me as she kept her arms in front of her, moulding her body to me as she hid her head under my chin.

I stayed quiet whilst she cried, minutes passing until her sobs slowly turned to her solely crying, the tears streaming down her face as I wiped them away with a frown on my face.

"Stop it..." I told her softly, thinking of anything I could do to elevate her mood before I mirrored her pout, the tenseness in her face slowly slipping away as her frown softened, "No more crying okay?" I told her, wiping her cheeks with my thumbs again as she sniffled, "I don't like it when you cry..." I mumbled quietly.

"Sorry," She whispered, her eyes closing when my thumb came to wipe just under her eyes.

"No need to say sorry baby," I told her, her eyes opening again when my thumb swiped against her lip gently, "I just don't want you being upset over something that hasn't been confirmed yet..." I said softly, trying to be careful with my words as I heard her sigh.

"I'm just preparing myself for the worst..."

"That's not healthy baby," I sighed and she sniffled.

"It's normal Justin," She said to me, licking her lips as she stepped away from me, "I'm just...I'm scared,"

"That's okay Haze," I reassured her, seeing her press her lips together as she struggled with her words without wanting to cry, "Baby, I've told you so many times that I'll be here always, there's no need for you to be scared,"

"But I could have cancer..." She sniffled, her voice cracking as she looked at me, still a few steps away as she bunched her fingers in her palms.

"And if you do I'll still be here," I said to her, my chest tightening at the thought of it actually happening, my brain perceiving the entire situation differently as my pulse picked up.

"What if I end up d-dying?" She asked me, the tears gathered in her eyes slipping down her cheeks, "What's going to h-happen t-then?" She cried quietly.

"Baby-"

"I have s-so many things I w-want t-to d-do," She stuttered, wiping her cheeks from the tears she was crying, "I want to get married and have c-children," She choked out to me, crying in defeat at the situation she'd put in her head, "How am I supposed to get married and have children if I'm d-dying Justin..."

"Haze..." I sighed, trying to stop the subconscious smile on my face at the mention of marriage and kids.

"I'd probably be so pale and weak in my dress, most likely being supported on one of those ugly four post walking f-frames," She whimpered, her hands adding to the dramatic words she was saying as I tried to stop myself from grinning at what she was saying, "And whilst I'm there struggling to stand you'd look so good at the end of the aisle and I'd be so-"

"Wait what?" I asked abruptly, stopping her from talking as I replayed her words in my head, making sure I knew exactly what she had said.

Did she just say...?

"W-what?" She sniffled, pouting at me as I'd cut her off and then frowning when she saw the contagious smile on my face, clearly confused and oblivious to what she had said.

"You want to marry me?" I asked her and I watched as her breath caught in her throat, her crying coming to a standstill as she realised what she had said, something I knew when her cheeks deepened in colour.

"Don't f-flatter y-yourself," She stuttered defensively, the mood of the situation switching completely when I bit my bottom lip to stop myself from grinning.

"And why not baby?" I asked her, a boyish grin making its way onto my face as I neared her.

"I imagine weddings with random hot people I see on the street let alone my b-boyfriend," She said, hiccupping from her crying as she tried to justify her words.

"Like people you see on New York sidewalks?" I asked her in a teasing tone, the heavy feeling in my chest returning, "Preferably the ones that stop you from falling?" I smiled, biting my lip again as she whimpered and then tried to push me away when I came to bring her into my chest, the watery smile on her face making my heart thump faster.

"S-shut u-up," She told me, her own struggle to stop smiling as a stray tear made its way down her face, "T-this is s-serious Justin," She whined quietly as I chuckled.

"Do you want a spring wedding baby or a summer one?" I continued to tease, my fingers feeling sensitive from the overwhelming feeling of what I felt for her as I kept on speaking, "We can have it in a church if you want and you can wear a big puffy dress if that's your thing," I said to her, my head dipping low as she hid her face against my chest, my arms wrapped around her waist.

"J-Justin," She sniffled in a whiny tone, her cheeks pressing against my chest a little bit more which told me that she was smiling, "I said it by-"

"And we can have a colour theme; the flower on my collar can match all the bridesmaids' dresses because that's probably what you want right?" I continued, my aim to indirectly alter her mood and make her happy at the same time working in my favour as she looked up to me, tears in her eyes as she pressed her lips together before puffing out a breath.

"And if I'm dying...?" She asked me quietly, the breath catching in my throat as she looked up at me, my mouth going dry suddenly before I swallowed and spoke up.

"Well then I'll hold you at the end of the aisle if you're too weak to stand," I murmured, leaning down a little to her as my chest rose and fell with my shallow breaths, my forehead against hers as I kissed her lips once, "...and we can invite our family and friends and I can show you off to everybody," I said to her, the smile returning to my face as I heard her inhale a sharp breath.

"But-"

"And you'll look beautiful," I started, cutting her off abruptly as the rush of adrenaline hit me, three words sitting heavy on the tip of my tongue as she said my name, "...even more than you do now and I'll be the luckiest man on earth when we'll be pronounced husband and wife," I murmured slowly, emphasising on my last few words as I swallowed hard and opened my eyes again, looking at her.

"...you're going to make me cry again," She whispered in a wavered breath, her hands coming up to cup my jaw as she blinked away the tears that gathered in her eyes.

"Then we can go on a nice honeymoon, to wherever you like and we can get started on having all of those little babies you want to have," I said to her, a barely audible whimper leaving her lips as my body tensed at the image I was creating in my head, the thought of what Mariana had told me slipping through my mind.

"Justin I-"

"We can also go and live wherever you like, I'll work and you can do as you please because that'll be the type of husband I'll be," I said to her, my words slowing and tone dissipating as I leaned down to her again, my thumb grazing her lower lip as everything hit me at once, "I'll let you do whatever you want..." I said quietly, inhaling a short breath as my other hand tightened against her waist, "...and I'll come back to you every night and however many kids we have," I whispered against her temple, my lips moving across to the middle of her forehead as I spoke, "And we can grow old and wrinkly together...just you and I baby,"

"Why would you put that image in my head when there's a chance that I could h-have c-cancer?" She breathed out, my hand cupping her jaw to tilt her face up, her lips brushing across mine as her eyes closed, her lashes wet from her tears.

"Because baby..." I murmured, licking my lips as she moaned softly and waited to hear my voice again, her eyes opening when I didn't say anything.

"Because-"

"I love you,"

Her lips parted at my words as she whimpered quietly, my own exhaling a heavy breath as I shook away the overwhelming feeling that came with telling her.

"I love you so...so damn much," I breathed out quietly, my eyes closing as my lips brushed against hers, the tears that spilled over her cheeks hitting mine before she spoke up.

"I love you too," She cried softly, her words registering in my head as the intensity of what I felt for her doubled as my lips pulled into a smile.

My body felt light as a rush of complete happiness flowed through me, her lips parting against mine when she told me she loved me again, her thumbs swiping against my jawline as I kissed her once, twice and then three times.

"Baby..." I drawled out quietly, pulling away softly as she cried, my body fully consumed with the feelings I felt towards her at the same time I chuckled lightly when she wiped the tears from her eyes, "Why are you crying?" I smiled, seeing her do the same through her tears.

"Because I'm h-happy," She cried quietly, my cheeks tinging pink as I smiled harder at her when she mushed herself into my chest, her head at my neck as she spoke up, "You make me happy," She whimpered, her arms tight against my chest as I breathed out a wavered breath and repeated the same words she'd said all the way back on New Year's Eve.

It only put into perspective how far we'd come.

From meeting months ago due to the traitorous piece of black ice Hazel had slipped on, we were now in her room at her grandparents' house confessing our feelings to each other.

It only let me know that after everything we'd been through in between, we were there for each other despite what could've happened.

...because no matter what her blood test results showed, both she and I knew I'd stick by through thick and thin like I had already had.

We'd learned to love through it all and I knew that with what was to come nothing was going to break us apart.

...and that was all that mattered.

**Author's Note**

FuCK ME

Well don't but fr

I DON'T LIKE THIS CHAPTER AT ALL IM SO ANNOYED

ITS 11K WORDS OF PURE BS AND IM SO SO SO SO SORRY I LEFT YOU GUYS HANGING FOR OVER TWO MONTHS

I literally lost my inspo with this story because I hyped up the I love you so much and I wanted it to be perfect and it came out BLERGH

I literally apologise a gazillion times even though JAZEL

FINALLY

SAID

I

LOVE

YOU (to each other whilst they were actually awake...fr idk what I was doing in chapter 42)

But fr, I hope you guys liked this chapter and it was sorta worth the wait length wise *sweats nervously*

I'm updating on a Wednesday which is weird because I normally update on the weekend but it's because im going to Thailand for my birthday this Friday (12th of august)

My birthday is on the 23rd (PLEASE WISH ME BECAUSE IM A THIRSTY NEARLY 18 YEAR OLD WHO NEEDS CONSTANT LOVE) so I'll be in Thailand and travelling around the islands until the 3rd of September so if I don't reply to tweets or messages then it's because I probably have zero wifi

BUT ANYWAYS

I wanted to update because this chapter has been done for the past month except from the I love you and it's just

...lets noT ILL GET HELLA DEPRESSED ABOUT THIS CHAPTER

But anywho

I hope you guys liked it, idk how many votes or comments to ask for so lets go 500 comments and 500 votes (((:

Pls...as a birthday preSENT PLEASE PRESS THE STAR BUTTON AND COMMENT YA LIL ASS'S OFF

I LOVE YOU ALL TO TINY ITTY BITTY PIECES

IF YOU'VE BEEN HERE SINCE MY WEEKLY UPDATES AND ARE STILL READING YOU ARE THE REAL MVP'S

I LITERALLY L O  V E YOU GUYS

Come talk to me on my social medias:

Twitter| @JxnnerSlays

Ask.fm | @JxnnerSlayss

IG/SC | @btwitssurina (follow me on this snapchat cos I should be posting when im holiday)

VOTE+COMMENT AND ALL THAT SHIZNIT

LOVE ME

BECAUSE I LOVE YOU

SEE YOU SOON (post 3rd September soon asdfghjkl)

LOVE YOOUUUUUUUUUUUU

Surina xxxxxxxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113 5 29
{WARNING - THIS NOVEL IS R-18} Bogota's Most Wanted: Not the Diamonds, But the Double Agent "Honestly, who gets seduced by a spreadsheet these days...
99.1K 1.4K 15
He brought his hands up and tucked my hair behind my ear. coming closer to my ear "Do i arouse you?" he whispered, making my knees weak "I can feel...
476K 18K 144
Just your generic Jason McCann kidnaps girl type of thing... Sweetheart. I remember the way that name rolled smoothly off Jason's tongue. I rememb...
1.8K 103 31
{#1 in Coworkers} {#11 in Brooks} {#42 in Pleasure} {#48 in Career} {#56 in New York City} {#72 in Boss} {#76 in Secretary} {#91 in Office Romance}...