How Did We Get Here // Luke H...

By OhMyGodItsLEX

A tragic story about a girl named Emma. She finds herself in a new country, half way across the world from he... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Class Clown
Chapter 2: The One With the Weird Name
Chapter 3: Ready?
Chapter 4: Pickup Line
Chapter 5: The Deadly Crisis
Chapter 6: Government Agent
Chapter 7: French Fries and Almonds
Chapter 8: Gus-Gus
Chapter 9: The Hemmo's
Chapter 10: Are you Crazy?
Chapter 11: My Eulogy
Chapter 12: Bonding Time
Chapter 13: Its Church
Chapter 14: Be Impulsive
Chapter 15: The Scenery
Chapter 16: Really, I Just Get This?
Chapter 17: Horrible night
Chapter 18: Super Natural Stuff?
Chapter 19: I Don't Understand
Chapter 20: Into Bones
Chapter 21: Gotta Booger
Chapter 22: Bloody Nose
Chapter 23: People Are Going To Flip
Chapter 24: Pink hair
Chapter 25: Whiskey
Chapter 26: I would
Chapter 27: Super Human
Chapter 28: Past Four Months
Chapter 29: Everything Changes
Chapter 30: Acting Weird
Chapter 31: Flashed Before My Eyes
Chapter 32: Mother STOP!
Chapter 33: Simple Hey?
Chapter 34: Australia
Chapter 35: Big Day
Chapter 36: Say Good Bye Emma
Chapter 37: That's Not Right
Chapter 38: Look at Us
Chapter 39: Wonders
Chapter 40: Karma
Chapter 41: Meeting Wilbert
Chapter 42: I Get It Sharron
Chapter 43: Starry Vs. Wilma
Chapter 44: Love Me
Chapter 45: Lux?
Chapter 46: What If
Chapter 47: Just Hug Me
Chapter 49: The Truth
Chapter 50: There, I said it
Chapter 51: Am I ready?
Chapter 52: Gas Station
Chapter 53: Emma?!
Chapter 54: The Hormones Man
Chapter 55: My Vicky
Chapter 56: It's Feet
Chapter 57: Please Mom
Chapter 58: Ashton My Man
Chapter 59: Brazil?
Chapter 60: Swag
Chapter 61: Munchkin!
Chapter 62: Peppermint!?
Chapter 63: I'm So Done
Chapter 64: First Time Back
Chapter 65: Irish?
Chapter 66: Packing For Russia
Chapter 67: I Can't
Chapter 68: Bakery
Chapter 69: How Was It?
Chapter 70: My Baby
Chapter 71: Zayn...
Chapter 72: Aw Zayn
Chapter 73: Them
Chapter 74: On the Job
Chapter 75: The Hospital
Chapter 76: My Day
Chapter 77: What Happened
Chapter 78: Something's Wrong
Chapter 79: Sleep Baby Sleep
Chapter 80: Gender?
Chapter 81: I'm human
Chapter 82: Signing
Chapter 83: The Pain
Chapter 84: Alone
Chapter 85: She Has To
Chapter 86: Let's Do It
Chapter 87: What Do You Mean?
Chapter 88: First Time
Chapter 89: Emma!
Chapter 90: Mason!
Chapter 91: Call Me John
Chapter 92: Diary of an Orphan
Chapter 93: Court's Hearing
Chapter 94: One More Week
Chapter 95: Good Bye
Chapter 96: Not Your Fault
Chapter 97: Guess What
Chapter 98: Blue Eyes
Chapter 99: Didn't He Tell You?!
Chapter 100: DANI

Chapter 48: Pranks

90 12 39
By OhMyGodItsLEX

when everyone else woke up, I took a long walk through the coast. I did a lot of soul searching for myself. Wondering about my future and wondering about everything that life has thrown to me. Just thinking about the results makes me want to scream and shout from the top of my lungs. I know there is nothing, I know it. Nothing is the answer for me at this moment, nothing else. I wondered about Zayn mostly. What he was doing, how was he, how was his family doing. I love Zayn, god he makes me feel worthy of living at all times. He is just my love. Suddenly he pops into my mind.

Why would he pop into my thoughts, why am I thinking of him. I always struggle with this. I can't think about Zayn without thinking about him. It's like were connected somehow or something. Like all three of us are tied with one another. I mean I do want to know how Luke is doing in Australia but he doesn't want me to be part of his life. I will always miss Luke, he was such a great impact in my life, he understood me in ways Harry sometimes can't and Harry and I go way back. It's just something about Luke is involved in my life. Luke will always be a part of me. And right now, I really want to know how Luke is doing, even though he will always dodge my calls but I know someone who won't.

I immediately start skyping him, though I know he won't answer because it's like 2 in the morning over there. But to my surprise he does. The screen goes black for a second and the next; Ashton's giggles echo my surroundings "Emma?" I smile "Hey I'm sorry but I need to ask you a quick question." He frowns "Are you by the beach?" I smirk "Hawaii." His eyes explode from his face "You went without me you little prick!" I roll my eyes "yes otherwise, if you would have come, we would have been banned from here and I love it here." He scoffs "you're still a prick... Oh and Zayn was wondering why you haven't called him but now I know why." I frown a bit, biting my lip "Does Zayn know about Luke, Ashton?" Suddenly Ashton rises from the sofa, taking his earphones from his pocket and connecting them to his phone. He whispers "Sh!" I roll my eyes "All of sudden. You're a handful. Anyways, does he know?" He frowns "That's your question? You called me to answer that? I thought it was..." I cut him off "No Ashton! I wanted to know how Luke was doing?" he sighs, running his fingers through his hair "Why do you want to know now?" I sigh, sitting down in the sand "Because he told me to leave me alone and I know if I ask you, you would tell him but Ashton please don't. I just want to know how he's doing. Please Ashton. I know he's your brother but be my friend right now. Me knowing won't hurt anyone." He exhales sharply, gripping his nose between the eye brows "Okay. Well at first it was hard for him you know, having to visit his father's grave and being in a soccer team where everyone hates him for being so talented. But as the time progressed, he made a friend and he's doing great. He's learned how to be happy again." I smirk, moving my hair away from my face "I'm really happy to hear this. It's been killing me." He frowns a bit "You look sick, are you okay?" I stand up; extending the phone further away "It's the lighting. Anyways I should disconnect and let you sleep." He rolls his eyes, scoffing "Oh now you care about my health." I grin "BYE Ashton, Love you." I disconnect and head back to the room.

I put on my beige shorts and a dark pink shirt. As were about to leave the room, Harry screams "Spider!" We all turn around and see a huge spider crawling by our beds. I shriek and run out the door. I hear everyone's panicked steps behind me.

During breakfast I managed to deny the entire food serve and drank two cups of vanilla milk shake. Knowing my mother, she wouldn't let me but since its Hawaii, she doesn't care.

After breakfast, we went to set up the chairs at the secluded beach area. We had to perfectly and symmetrically a-line all the chairs. We did that for three hundred chairs. By then end, I was sweaty and frustrated. But I didn't mind because then we got our one hour break and Wilbert decided to take us jet skiing.

We open our room door very carefully and peek inside, looking for the spider. When it was clear, I cautiously opened up my suit case and got my black bathing suit. As I feel the texture, I get butterflies. I grab it and run to the bathroom to change. When I come out, Harry was done, looking at the beach from the balcony. I decided to get him back for the shark prank. So I casually walk over to Harry's pile of clothes on the floor. I groan "Harry, come pick up your stuff!" He lazily walks over to me and we both pick up his stuff. But when I extend his shirt, I scream "SpIIIIIIIDER!" Harry drops everything, squealing and jumping on the bed. I laugh, dropping to the floor and laugh until I can't gasp for air. He just rolls his eyes and throws me his sandal.

As they clip us to the rope, I scream over to my mom "If I die, I want you to know it was your fault." She rolls her eyes. Then Wilbert screams to me "Nah, it'll be the sharks fault." I leave my face serious and turn to harry "I love you, it was nice knowing you." He puts his glasses on, looking forward "Wish I could say the same." I scoff but it is over drowned by the boats engines turning on. I grip onto it for dear life and in an instant, I'm pulled into the water and I'm not sinking.

It was fun swerving around, screaming from the top of my lungs and enjoying the view. Suddenly I see Harry's boat slow down dramatically. Soon he starts sinking. I start laughing like hell, looking at him in panic. I tell the driver to go in circles around him. Harry screams "I can't die like this, not like this." I laugh "You have a life jacket. You won't drown but you'll die from a shark attack." He screams "Not funny Emma!" I laugh "Your right. It's Hilarious!" He groans "It was the best years knowing you Emma. Tell Gemma and Lux I love them!" I roll my eyes "I would, but... Is That A Shark!?" I scream and tell the driver to leave from there. Harry screams, pleads for me to go back for him but the prank isn't over yet. But Wilbert made me go back for him and take him with me because we had to go make the center pieces and eat lunch.

When we get to our room, Harry tackles me down to the floor and head locks me. I hate him wrestling because I'm so weak. I yell "Wilbert! Wilbert help!" He laughs and walks away from us. I groan and plead him he won't budge. So instead I place my mouth by his neck and lick it. He groans "Gross Emma. But that won't make me budge." So I start sucking, and he starts yelling but I suck even harder, hoping he would get a hickey and when he gets home, his dad will ground him. He finally let's go of me, rolling away and standing up "If I get grounded, I'll make sure you'll do too. And you know my knowledge Emma."

I feel the pit in my stomach growing.

As we head to the dinner hall, Harry keeps complaining about the small, barely noticeable hickey under his chin.

When again I deny the food and order a Milk shake and French fries, my mother doesn't really tell me anything about but just told me I should exercise when we get home. When I get my food, I get a fries and dip it in the milk shake. Everyone looks at me weird. I ignore them and keep eating.

Making the center pieces had me worn out. The stupid flowers and stuff had to be perfect and if it wasn't, they had me doing it all over again. We all placed a bet who would mess up a lot. My mom bet on Wilbert, Wilbert bet on my mom, Harry bet on my mom and I bet on Harry.

By then end, on one won because I was the one who kept messing up. I should have bet on myself.

After, we took our break and Wilbert took us hiking around and up the volcano. It was amazing! Seeing things that was not on my normal schedule was just amazing.

As we start to hike up, everything started getting hot and humid. Sweat started rolling down my face and I had finished both of my bottles of water. I couldn't take.

Harry and Wilbert were in front of us "See that Harry? That's a plant that eats flies. They grow enormous." Suddenly my vision got blurry and my body weak and aching. I turn to my mom and collapse into the ground.

After that, I'm not sure what happened but I woke up in the hotel room with Harry alone.

I sigh, sitting up gently "What Happened?" he runs to me, holing my back "You fainted Emma." I place my hand by my forehead, where the bruise is at and put pressure "Why?"

He looks at me, seriously "Your mom said it was because it was too hot for you and you really didn't eat much." I look back at him "That's what my mom said?" He looks at me, still serious "That's what your mom said."

We both knew, we didn't say a word, we just knew. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you guys think? Is she Pregnant or not? 

Comment thoughts 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

635 6 34
"Lucy listen to me! Everything is going to be ok. Trust me" "Calum... I can't trust you. He's already ruined my life before so how do I know you won'...
10.5K 407 52
Dakota lives in Australia. She and her father recently moved from Texas to Australia to be with her brother and mom. She has opened a local animal re...
108 9 3
a short story which layla is betrayed by her best friend and harry tries to help her.
1.2K 170 44
A story about a girl who falls in love with a boy of the name Luke Hemmings. If you guys have questions about the story DM me on Twitter, Hysteric_H...