Avalei Cullen (A Twilight Sag...

By boyz5lifedoe

What happens when a lost little girl wanders through a forest, getting chased by a sadistic vampire who kille... More

Ch 1: Avalei
Ch 2: Hey Bella
Ch 3:Meet the Family
Ch 4: The Game
Ch 5: Hybrid
Ch 6: Happy Birthday
Ch 8: 3 months
Ch 9: Cliff Diving
Ch 10: News
Ch 11: The Meadow
Ch 12: Secrets
Ch 13:Wolf's Out of the Bag
Ch 14: The Red Head
Ch 15: Your Own Sun
Ch 16: Que Quowle
Ch 17: Wants
Ch 18: The Chase
Ch 19: Imprinting
Ch 20: Unknown Visitor
Ch 21: Tribe Stories
Ch 22: Unwanted Kiss
Ch 23: Heartbroken
Ch 24: Graduation
Ch 25: A Birthday Surprise
Ch 26: Training
Ch 27: Ode Wolf
Ch 28: Alone Time
Ch 29: The Night Before Battle
Ch 30: Betrayed
Ch 31: Over It
Ch 32: Time
Ch 33: Wedding preparations
Ch 34: A Bittersweet Feeling
Ch 35: A Wedding Surprise
Ch 36: Impossible
Ch 37: A Monster's Growing
Ch 38: Getting Along
Ch 39: Distractions
Ch 40: Birth. Death. Imprinted.
Ch 41: Newborn Awakens
Ch 42: Telling Charlie
Ch 43: Hybrids Discovered
44: Start of our Search
Ch 45: Witnesses
Ch 46: The Truth
Ch 47: Pre-Battle Conversations
Ch 48: Volturi
Ch 49: The Fight
Ch 50: Perfect
Epilogue
NEED VOTES FOR NEW STORY

Ch 7: Goodbye

40.6K 895 337
By boyz5lifedoe

Just in case things are a little confusing about Avalei, I'll dedicate a small part of this chapter to talk about her.

Again, Selena Gomez is a visual on what Avalei looks like, when she was in her wizards of waverly place years, layered medium hair. She's 5"4', 16. Loves music and drawing.

I'm also trying this new update thing just to go along with the story visuals.

So shes a hybrid, half vampire, half werewolf, which also makes her part human. Since she's a hybrid, she has traits of each. From her vampire side she has paler skin, though she's still tan just lighter and her skin does not sparkle in the sunlight. She has 2x the strength and speed and she has no venom in her system. Temperature wise, she's normal. She does need to still breathe though. She drinks blood, at least once in a while to satisfy her vampire side, but her diet usually consists of human food. Her eyes match the Cullens, though when she's famished or thirsty her eyes turn grey and she still can cry. Her senses are heightened, a lot more heightened than vampires. She has multiple powers and will add more due to her being a copier. Besides being a copier, her main power is telekinesis and to conjure elements out of now where. Her mood can affect her powers but rarely.

From her werewolf side, shes still able to sleep, hence helping her with her dream power. She has a beating heart though not as much blood as she had before. Like the La Push shape shifters, she'll be able to heal quickly, though it takes a little longer. She'll phase eventually and imprint, though, the imprinting thing could happen anytime, even before she phases. She is immortal but will stop aging once she phases into her wolf. When she phases, she won't have that big of an appetite like the others. The fact that she could get pregnant or not is unknown. You'll find out more when she actually phases. Since she is part werewolf, Sam, Jared, Paul and Emily know about her, because she goes over to the rez sometimes just to hang with them. They were hesitant at first but Emily persuaded the guys that she is harmless, they think of her as a part of the pack now. The others aren't aware of what she is due to them not phasing yet. The tribe elders know about her too but again, keeps the secret. They all stick to the main excuse, that she is a vampire, not hinting that she is a hybrid because she hasn't phased yet.

To break down the powers she has right now, is that she has all the gifted Cullens' gifts, except a little more advanced. Like for instance Edward's mind reading, Avalei can turn that power off and on whenever she wants to and also be able to transfer her thoughts or speak to others through their minds like the wolf telepathy. She can also block hers and others' minds from being read by Edward or from getting affected by any other mind power. The mind reading also leads to her dream power, she can be able to see people's dreams and try to help them control it. So if Bella has a bad dream, she can help her avoid it from getting any worse and give her a better dream. Although, like Edward, she can't read Bella's mind. Her telekinesis power is just as it sounds, she can move things around with her mind and a wave of her hands. With her elemental power she can conjure any element out of her, mainly coming from her hands. Also, since she's Quileute, she can see their future and read their minds as well, unlike Alice who if a werewolf is near or around Bella, she can't see anything or gets blocked.

So there you have it. Avalei is one cool powerful hybrid. Things might get added on to her but for intentional purposes.

3rd Person POV

*That night after dropping Bella off*

"We have to leave town. Things have gotten way out of hand here. I can't endanger Bella more about my world if I remove any trace of myself from her." Edward announced calmly. The Cullen family were having a meeting while Avalei slept for the night.

"We get what happened earlier tonight was bad but it shouldn't mean that we just pack up everything and leave." Rosalie commented.

"Ever since I've let Bella into our world, she's been in danger. I can't live with myself knowing I'd get her killed somehow." Edward said nonchalantly.

"What about our life here? What about Avalei?" Alice chimed in.

"That's what I was going to add...Avalei has to stay here." Edward disclosed.

"What?! Why would we leave Avalei here on her own? We promised to protect her-" Rosalie retorted but Edward stopped her, "She can protect herself Rosalie. She is the strongest one in our family. And I need some connection and someone to make sure Bella doesn't do anything stupid."

"Pfff yeah like that's never going to happen" Rosalie said sarcastically, "It still shouldn't mean we just leave her here alone."

"She won't be alone. She'll have Sam and-" Esme drawed in but was stopped again by Rosalie, "We're leaving her with the mutts? How is that going to help?"

"She's going to visit them tomorrow morning, Carlisle will call Sam to let them know. She won't notice a thing until after so we're going to have to act normal in front of her beforehand, that means try to avoid thinking about this or anything else. Hopefully she'll be distracted enough to not peek into our plans. And we're not saying she goes and live with them, we're saying that she won't be alone and unprotected. She can look after Bella too. Besides, we'll leave her a note to tell her everything-" Esme defended though was interrupted by Rosalie once again, "Wait we're not saying goodbye to her? What we're just going to leave a note and go?"

"Yes, if it means she won't ask questions. She'll understand. You guys will drop her at the treaty line tomorrow morning, so you can say you're goodbyes then. But be subtle. Don't worry Rosalie, we'll have Alice keep in touch with her future and we'll call to her time to time to check on her. We're not leaving her Rosalie, Edward just really needs this. Its his decision and we're family. We respect what he wants. Edward will deal with Bella, we'll do the rest" Carlisle finished.

Avalei's POV

I woke up the next day feeling a bit uneasy. Not sure why but I let that feeling aside. I went down to the kitchen to eat breakfast like usual and once I got there I saw mom had cooked a lot of food.

"Whoa mom. Unless Bella's coming over to eat, we don't have that big of stomachs to take in all of that." I joked while sitting down.

Mom came over and brought me a plate, "Oh I just felt a little more chef-like this morning. Besides, you need the energy today and it'll be hard for you to get a crumb over at the reservation with all their wolfy appetites."

I started piling food onto my plate remembering that I didn't eat last night due to you know what happened, "Emily is always prepared with 10 times the food for the guys so I think I'm good. But thanks mom."

As I ate I noticed the others weren't in the house, "Where are the others?"

I caught Mom freeze a bit but then played it out, "Carlisle's at the hospital, he had to check on a few things. He said to have fun over at the reservation. Edward's with Bella and the others are out hunting. They'll be back soon to drop you by the treaty line." I nodded, understanding.

An hour later Alice, Jasper, Emmett and Rosalie came back. I was already dressed so I grabbed my backpack which was just filled with one of my notebooks, pens, and cellphone and ran downstairs meeting up with my siblings.

"Hey munchkin, ready to go?" Emmett asked.

I nodded and went over to Mom to say goodbye, "Bye mom. See you soon." I then kissed her cheek and joined my siblings outside.

Before we ran off, Jasper challenged us, "Care to race?"

Emmett and I smirked as Alice smiled and Rosalie just glared off, "Please, last time we did this I smoked you guys by like half a mile." I teased.

"So that'll give you a reason to defend your belt." Emmett tempted.

I thought about it for a second then nodded, "Fine, it'll be fun to tease you again for being the slowest one." I smirked.

"Don't push it munchkin, you might be the one eating my dust this time. Now call it." Emmett said.

Since it'd be cheating if one of us called it, I got the idea the first time to throw a water ball at a tree a few yards away from us, once it hits the tree, we're off.

"Last one there owes me a sandwich and a piggy back ride!" I cheered as we zoomed pass the forestry.

I was in the lead of course then Jasper, Alice, Rosalie and Emmett. I smiled to myself as I saw Emmett speed up a bit, passing Alice, Rosalie and Jasper. I raised an eyebrow and slowed back a bit, allowing Emmett to gain up on me.

As soon as he was right beside me he snickered, "Ha! Is that all you got munchkin? Looks like you lost your-" Right then I changed my course, avoiding a few trees, though Emmett didn't quite see them in time, which made him bump into one, stopping him.

I looked behind and laughed as the others passed him and he massaged his forehead before realizing what happened and sped up again. But before he could catch up to any of us, we got to the treaty line. I happily celebrated.

"I win! I win! I win I win I win!" I sang. I went up to Emmett, "I'll take that piggy back ride now and hold the sandwich for another time." I jumped on his back, he easily caught me.

"No fair. You knew I would follow you and get distracted and made me hit those trees. You cheated." Emmett accused.

I just smiled along with the others, "Not my fault you weren't paying attention to where you were going. And I didn't cheat. I just used your lack of precision to my advantage. Besides, didn't you see me pull back a bit? I didn't want to make you lose that badly, but you did that all on your own." I laughed, still on his back.

"Okay okay, enough fooling around. You have to deal with the mutts now." Rosalie confided. I soon saw Sam, Jared and Paul in their wolf forms on the other side of the treaty line.

"What did I say about using the m word? You and the pack are one and the same. You call them mutts and they call you leeches. I know its easier but I find it very insulting since I'm both." I stated.

I hugged Emmett, still on his back and kissed his cheek, "See ya loser. Don't forget that sandwich later." Emmett nodded annoyed but then took me off his back to hug me, "See ya munchkin."

I then went over to Alice and Jasper, "I'll see you guys soon too. Don't stress yourself too much if you can't see my future. I'll be fine, like always." I hugged her.

I turned to Jasper, "Yeah I know, don't let Alice change anything in your room or your wardrobe." Jasper joked, making Alice pout at him.

"Yes, please contain her, I don't want to have to come home to another new wardrobe stock. No matter how much she says I need it" I added and hugged him.

I then walked over to Rosalie, who looked the most out of it and mostly sad, "Rose, I'll only be gone for a day. I'll be back tonight. Don't worry."

She didn't say anything, she just pulled me into a tight hug. When she pulled back, she kissed my forehead, "You be safe okay? I love you." She hugged me again and I replied back with an I Love You too, before she joined Emmett's side.

I walked over the treaty line and went to Sam's side, I nodded at him as they started to walk towards their side of the forest. Before we disappeared into the trees, I looked back at my siblings. They're faces were mostly longing and almost sad, I gave them a small smile and a wave then joined Sam as we raced to his house.

*Hours later*

We were just lounging in Sam and Emily's living room, Emily baked some muffins so we were snacking on them.

It was always very chill and fun hanging with the wolves. They would mainly want me to play with my powers, which I didn't mind if that meant more practice. Paul of course got on my nerves sometimes due to him being a hot head but its all fun and games and I'd get him straight with a little levitation, though I think he's gotten the like of it.

I was just finishing my muffin when Sam came in, "Hey get up, we have to go down to Chief Swan's house, Bella's missing."

That made me immediately stand up and questioned, "What do you mean Bella's missing? She's was with Edward. He wouldn't leave her alone."

"Avalei, I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this but you're family moved out of town earlier. You weren't supposed to find out about it until later." Sam explained softly before handing me an envelope.

"What? What is this? I was just with them this morning. How could they have-" I then thought about why they were sad when they dropped me at the treaty line and how mom cooked a lot this morning, and how Rosalie hugged me like...like it was the last...

Did they leave because I was such a stand out? That I'm such a freak of nature? I mean I would too if I weren't me...

I looked at the envelope, on the front it said my name, written in only a penmanship that takes years to master. I opened it and read it.

Our Dearest Avalei,

We are sorry to have put you in this sudden situation, but we had to respect Edward's decisions. He asked for us to leave due to the fact that we were endangering Bella's life. We know it is wrong for us to go and leave you behind but hear us out.

We wanted you to come along with us, and Rosalie did put up a fight about it, but having you come along means that'll leave Bella all alone, and we wouldn't want both of you to feel guilty about it. That is why we left you not only for yourself, but for Bella. We know you are strong and powerful enough that you could protect both you and Bella of anything. Also, you could use a more humanely life again. It's a lot less free from our world drama. This will also let you get much closer with Bella. She'll really need you after all of this. We've left the house the way it is, I know you won't need it much but you know where the extra cash is, use it responsibly. The fridge is stocked with food and don't forget to hunt once in a while.

Now, you both are not alone either. We had let Sam and the others know of your stay and we hope they'll be there for you like we would. From Edward's words, Please be safe and don't get into too much trouble, that goes for Bella more than you. Just know that we have not left you permanently, its just til Edward has realized things and hopefully that everything can go back to normal. We are always one call away and in fact we'll call you from time to time, though, we apologize if we don't call after awhile, we all have to avoid Bella just to leave anything related to Edward out of it. Alice will keep an eye out on your future and we have a feeling you will keep your eye out on ours as well. Now, Edward has read your mind before and don't you dare think that we left you because you're different. We'd love you no matter what you are. You're not a freak, or a stand out, you're just as we raised you. A strong, amazing, powerful and special daughter and sister we've loved from the start.

We hope you forgive us for this, and you and Bella be safe. We love you so much Avalei.

Love Mom and Dad.

"They left me..." I choked out, tears threatening to fall. Why didn't I see any of this happening? What did they mean that Edward needed to figure things out? Doesn't he know he'll hurt Bella more by just going away like that? And wouldn't my staying here make Bella always be reminded of our world? Most of this did not make sense, but there's not much I can do about it now.

I guess I understand the other reason why they left me. I guess I could use a bit of what a normal human life again, and I have a feeling I'll feel a lot more bad for Bella than for me. She's going to need a friend.

"I'm sorry Avalei but we've got to go. We have to find Bella." Sam intruded. I blinked the tears away and saved them for later. I shook my head and placed the letter into my back pocket, "Yeah you're right. I can deal with this later. We need to find Bella." With that, we rushed out of the house.

We made it halfway through the forest close to the Swan's household when I stopped. "I hear a heartbeat, its Bella. Come follow me." I told the others as we ran towards the sound.

Before I got to Bella, I stopped a couple yards away, "I shouldn't be the one to get her. The others think I probably went with my family. Sam, you have to carry her. I'll walk back with you. I'll have to explain to Charlie." Sam nodded his wolf head growling a bit which made Bella look up. He hid back in the trees.

Once she laid back down falling almost asleep, Sam phased back then picked her up. I walked in front of them, leading them to the Swan's house. Bella kept saying things that I couldn't quite make out, only few, "Edward. Left. Doesn't want me. Alone." I felt her pain. It added to what I felt as well.

Once we got out of the forest, I saw the whole police crew and a few others surrounding the house. Charlie, others and some of the Quileute tribe elders were there looking at a map on a hood of Charlie's cop car. Charlie grabbed his phone, "I'm gonna try calling the Cullens place again."

"The Cullens left town Charlie." Billy informed him.

"What? What are you talking about nobody told me anything about this"

That's when I called out to Charlie, "Charlie!"

That made everyone turn towards us. Both Sam and I walked towards Charlie, he met us halfway looking at Bella in Sam's arms. "Bella! Bella where have you been?" Charlie whispered as Sam handed him Bella.

Charlie thanked Sam and started to walk away but stopped to talk to me, "Avalei, shouldn't you be with your family?"

I looked down to Bella. She was basically broken. Yeah, she'll really need a friend for all this.

I looked back at Charlie, thinking of an excuse, "They allowed me to stay, you know especially with school and such and to look after the house. Plus its going to be nice having the house not filled with my siblings." I joked trying to lessen up the tension around us.

Charlie looked at me curiously then down at Bella and back at me, "Well you shouldn't be alone, you can come over to our house anytime you want. And I think Bella would need a friend here." Charlie persuaded.

I smiled softly and thanked him. Agreeing with his offer.

As Charlie took Bella into their house, I looked back at Sam, who nodded at Harry who then looked at me and nodded as well. I smiled slightly and turned to join Sam to go into the woods but before we did, Sam locked eyes with Jacob, who didn't even recognize me and turned away, looking a little scared by Sam. I'm sure it'll be fun to have him in the pack...not.

As soon as the crowd cleared, Sam and I stood at the edge of the woods. The others went back by now. We were just about to leave when I spoke, "I think I'll stay for awhile. Make sure Bella sleeps okay." Sam nodded and disappeared into the trees.

I walked up to the house and looked up, seeing Bella's window wide open, knowing Edward would always enter that way. Though, not anymore. She probably kept it open just to see if he would.

I sighed then took out the note from my pocket and read it again, picking out one specific line, "She'll really need you after all of this." I then place it right back into my pocket and looked up at the window.

I then jumped to the tree next to the house and landed on one of its branches that was right below Bella's window. I jumped through landing silently.

I saw Bella curled up on her bed, asleep, her blanket a little off of her so I went to fix it. Though when I covered her, she opened her eyes, "Avalei? What are- are you really here?"

I smiled softly at her while sitting next to her bed, "Yeah I'm here."

She blinked a few times then stuttered, "He's-he's gone. They're-they're all...gone." Tears were now going down her face.

"I know. They left me too, but don't worry, I'm here for you." I reassured as I patted down her hair. She soon cried herself to sleep. I oddly feel like I'm the older one here but I will follow my task. I will help Bella and always be here for her.

How's the story? Like it? Please vote and comment. I love the feedback and your thoughts. Thanks!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 6K 31
"𝐈'đ¯đž 𝐚đĨđĢ𝐞𝐝𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐚đĨ𝐭 𝐰đĸ𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠đĢđĸ𝐞𝐟. 𝐈 𝐰đĸđĨđĨ đ§đžđ¯đžđĢ 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭 đĸ𝐭, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 đĸ𝐭'đŦ 𝐮𝐧𝐟𝐚đĸđĢ 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮'đĢ𝐞...
581K 13.6K 45
Genesis Swan is the elder sister of Bella Swan. She and her sister move in with their father after their mother Renee and her new husband go off arou...
59.5K 867 25
From the day Daisy Cullen was born, her life was never normal. Being a hybrid in a world full of humans, Vampires and Werewolves is dangerous. Especi...
1.9M 49.2K 98
she had high hopes she would have a great ending to her life, but moving in with her dad and falling in love with a boy she shouldn...