THE FLASHBACK

By RavleenJauhar

Serianna is the daughter of a famous popstar. Life is too hard for her. She never received the love of her pa... More

THE BOOK
CHAPTER 1: The New Admission
CHAPTER 2: The Three Friends
CHAPTER 3: What if he really comes?
CHAPTER 3 : Part 2
CHAPTER 4: Justin Was There
CHAPTER 4 : Part 2
CHAPTER 5 : Somebody is Waiting
CHAPTER 6 : Sharon's P.O.V γ€ŠPart 1》
CHAPTER 6 : Part 2
CHAPTER 6 : Part 3
CHAPTER 7: Ready to Face The Truth
CHAPTER 8: The End or The beginning?
CHAPTER 8: Part 2
CHAPTER 9: Maybe It's The Starting
CHAPTER 9: PART 2
CHAPTER 9: Part 3
CHAPTER 11 : Our Love
CHAPTER 11: Part 2
Science project
CHAPTER 12 : Somebody At The University
CHAPTER 12 : Part 2
CHAPTER 12 : Part 3
CHAPTER 13: Jake
CHAPTER 13: Part 2
In The Library
In the Library : Part 2
Sharon
Sharon : Part 2
The Door
CHAPTER 14 : Surprise
CHAPTER 14: Surprise ( Part 2)
CHAPTER 15: In the Prison
CHAPTER 16 : Justin?
CHAPTER 16 : Part 2
CHAPTER 17 : Believe Tour
Serianna
Serianna: Part 2
CHAPTER 18 : Trust
CHAPTER 18: Trust : Part 2
CHAPTER 19: Break up
CHAPTER 19 : Part 2
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 20 : Part 2
CHAPTER 21 : You and Me Forever
CHAPTER 21: Part 2
CHAPTER 22: Be Mine Forever
The New Start
CHAPTER 23: Part 2
The Wedding Planning

CHAPTER 10: Justin? Downstairs?

284 17 0
By RavleenJauhar

I woke up the next morning and found the whole room changed all I could see was pretty flowers all around my room with cards and teddy bears  and it created a scene I cant even explain. It was marvelous. I found a big chocolate box at the side table. I picked it up there was heart-shaped card with it. I opened it

“SORRRRYYYYYY!!! I love You. I missed you a lot. You are one of the best things that ever happened to me. I know you love me. Please forgive me.

                                                                                    Love, Justin”

For a moment, I felt like I just skipped a heartbeat. HE STILL LOVES ME! Tears of happiness streamed down my face. That was so amazing I never felt so good in my entire life. I couldn’t stop smiling. I waited for so long and now I finally it looks like I got back my love. That was incredible!

Suddenly there was a knock on the door, I thought Justin was there but instead Pattie was standing at the door smiling. She thought I was blushing and I actually was anybody could make it out. My cheeks were pure red! And I was continuously smiling.

“can I come in?” she asked with a smile.

“yes of course!” I replied still blushing.

“Love is in the air…la…la..la…” she teased me.

“very funny”

“So you like it ? all this”

I put my hands on my face and now I looked like a red pumpkin.

“Oh my goodness! Look at you! I should call Justin he has been waiting  for you downstairs for so long!”

“Justin? Downstairs? What? OMB!!!!!!!!” I rushed to the washroom. I brushed my teeth and then I heard Pattie’s voice

“Leave it! he will still love no matter what you wear. Go down fast.”

I came out “Are you sure? I look okay?” I was so conscious

“yes ofcourse! And you know what? Justin landed in NYC this morning only and he didn’t even take a nap he is so worried that you will be so angry with him.”

What? I looked at the clock it was 9:00 and Justin must be so tired and he didn’t even rest for a while. That was bad! I rushed downstairs. For a moment all those 3 MONTHS!, those moments flashed in my mind. I remember how I use to wait for his call for hours everyday. How much I missed him and all those days when he never called and now I felt angry I made up my mind I am not gonna forgive him I waited for 3 months and he knows that I am not a girl that becomes happy with gifts. For me the best gift is his presence. Everything has changed now; He has to gain my trust again.

I rushed downstairs. Justin was there sitting on the couch. He looked very worried I could make that out be looking in his eyes. I still remember how cute he looked when he was worried. His eyes full of tension. He was very stressed. He saw me. I made an angry expression. He was very nervous he stood up facing me.

He was going to say something but I don’t know what happened and suddenly I found myself crying. Tears were streaming down my face. I wasn’t crying because I was weak, I was crying because I had been strong for too long and as I began to cry, Justin pulled me and wrapped his arms around me. That was all I needed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 749 25
Riley is that kind of girl that doesn't give a fuck about school or about what others think, that loves to do her own thing and that always gets in t...
227K 6K 48
What will happen when life gives you a chance to meet and actually go on Tour with your idol, Justin Bieber himself for three months ? "You are frien...
40.6K 1.6K 66
It wasn't meant for them to fall for each other. But they did. After all love don't see age, colour, shape or anything. It just happens. They tried...
Shattered By mya

Fanfiction

4K 218 20
(A.N. Hello, this story is kind of sad. I would like for you to listen to Shattered by Trading Yesterday *MTT version*. This story is based off of th...