Metamorphasis

By WhisperOfSouls

Lilly was considered the runt of her pack. Nobody saw her as anything more than the ugly duckling but she was... More

Prologue - The Event
Author's Note
Chapter 1 - Meeting Liz
Chapter 2 - My Alpha, My Mate, My Friend
Chapter 3 - The Oath
Chapter 4 - Surprise
Chapter 5 - New Discovery/My Leave
Chapter 6 - A True Vision
Chapter 7 - A secret
IMPORTANT - Update
Chapter 8 - A New Beginning
Chapter 9 - Confusion/Change
Chapter 10 - Dinner
Chapter 11 - Time Lapse
Chapter 12 - Broken
Chapter 13 - The Ride
Chapter 14 - Prep
Chapter 15 - Surprise Reunion
Chapter 16- Test
Chapter 17-Unknown
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 21-Part 2
Chapter 22
IMPORTANT UPDATE
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
CHAPTER 25
Chapter 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
SHORT MAIN CHARACTER BIOS
CHAPTER 32
NOT TO OFFEND ANY READERS
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34 PART 1
SIDE NOTE
CHAPTER 34 PART 2
CHAPTER 34 FINAL PART-PART 3
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
SHORT EXPLANATION/RE-CAP
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
IMPORTANT NOTICE
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
UPDATED CHARACTER BIOS!!!
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
HALLOWEEN SPECIAL
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
Chapter 68
QUESTION FOR MY READERS
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
PLEASE READ : Goodbye Kitty
CHAPTER 73 PART 1
CHAPTER 73 - PART 2
KEEP IN MIND - NON STORY RELATED ADVICE...But please read.
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
SURVEY QUESTION
SNEAK PEAK - GUESS WHO THIS IS
CHAPTER 76 - BETTER THAN ME
AUTHORS NOTE - SKIP IT/IGNORE IT IF YOU DONT LIKE IT
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78 - CURTAIN CALL
CHAPTER 79 - The Mind Is The Worst Prison
CHAPTER 80 - The Struggle
CHAPTER 81 - "Hello, Mr. Stranger"
Chapter 82 - New Dawn
CHAPTER 83 - BRING IT ON
NOT AN UPDATE

CHAPTER 55

10.8K 284 44
By WhisperOfSouls

Finally...

Someone who really loves you sees what a mess you can be, how moody you can get, and how hard you are to handle, but still wants you in their life.

Lilly's POV

I froze the moment Daniel stepped inside with my tea, he smelled different. "Where have you been?" I asked him sensing his mixed scent. I rushed to his side, "Tell me." I demanded as he stood his ground. "We'll be in the living room." I vaguely heard Jay say as he ushered everyone out of the kitchen leaving Daniel and I alone. "I picked up a surprise for you." The second those words left his mouth I punched him with all the anger that currently flowed through my veins.

He didn't even flinch, "How could you? I didn't want to see him yet!" I yelled and he remained quiet. "Relax, ok? Follow me outside and I know after you see your surprise you'll forgive me." He told me and took my hand in his as he led me outside. "Nothing you show me will make me forget you did it though." I whispered half joking and half serious. He opened the door and led me out past the door.

I was walking behind me when I looked up and was met with Brads eyes. What happened next surprised me as I burst down in tears. I fell to the ground crying and I had no idea why. "Lilly, please look at me." he pleaded with me but I couldn't face him. He lifted my head and looked at me. He wiped my tears away and picked me up as new tears burst forth from behind my eyes.

"I..I..." I tried to say something but I just couldn't bring myself to speak. I was so confused, "Shhh, Its alright let me." He told me as he led me to the bench besides us. "Lilly, Daniel here found me a few days ago and brought me here because he found out something important that we both thought you should know." He said as he held my hands in his. "Lilly, were siblings." He said and I gasped in surprise. I felt my eyes growing wide a I remained speechless.

"What?" I questioned life as I knew it so far. "How is that even possible? My mom...she didn't...I ..." I couldn't even finish my sentence but I didn't have to because Daniel slid a document into my lap. The words printed on it jumped up at me. Percentage numbers, names, and much more information was on display but that still didn't tell me how it was even possible.

I sat in the same place frozen as Brad's soft and gentle words told me the whole story as he knew it. When he was finally done I was still trying to process all the information that had been suddenly thrown at me. So we both came from a rapist father and mothers he abused for his own sick pleasure. "That makes you an alpha." I whispered and he laughed nervously, "I guess so but most importantly it makes us brother and sister." He repeated.

I looked at him and saw small features that resembled mine but not much else. Nobody could've forseen that we would be in anyway related but we were. My tears had stopped by now and here I was besides Brad and Daniel. He was my half-brother and for the first time in a long time I was filled with hope. Hope at love and having my mate, Nathan with me because if Brad wasn't my mate that meant..."Nathan."

The back door to the truck opened and out came Nathan playing his guitar.

"So lately, been wondering
Who will be there to take my place
When I'm gone, you'll need love
To light the shadows on your face

If a great wave shall fall
It'd fall upon us all
And between the sand and stone
Could you make it on your own?

[Chorus:] If I could, then I would
I'll go wherever you will go
Way up high or down low
I'll go wherever you will go

And maybe, I'll find out
The way to make it back someday
To watch you, to guide you
Through the darkest of your days

If a great wave shall fall
It'd fall upon us all
Well I hope there's someone out there
Who can bring me back to you

[Chorus:] If I could, then I would
I'll go wherever you will go
Way up high or down low
I'll go wherever you will go

Run away with my heart
Run away with my hope
Run away with my love

I know now, just quite how
My life and love might still go on
In your heart, in your mind
I'll stay with you for all of time

[Chorus:] If I could, then I would
I'll go wherever you will go
Way up high or down low
I'll go wherever you will go

If I could turn back time
I'll go wherever you will go
If I could make you mine
I'll go wherever you will go

I'll go wherever you will go"

When he was done he turned back to the truck and pulled out a bouquet of different colored roses individually stemed. "A Bright Red Rose to signify just how very deep the love I feel for you is. A Dark Red Rose to let you know how strong my passion for you is and how ready I am to spend my life with you. A Light Pink Rose to let you know how much I admire the changes in you and the strenght it took for you to stand strong and change. A Regular Pink Rose filled with hope for our new love." Every time he described a different rose he gently placed them in the snow in front of him and towards me.

"A Bright Pink Rose to show you how very happy I am at having found you once again. A Lavender Rose to let you know that you were my queen since the first day I saw you. A Purple Rose to let you know how irrisistible you are to me because no matter where we are I can always feel a strong pull towards you. A Dark Purple Rose to let you know that I will always remember the magical way we first met not knowing just how much you would mean to me." He said and placed the roses gently on the ground.

"A Blue Rose to signify the mysterious beginnings of our new love and the great adventure we will share as our love blooms. A Turquoise Rose to let you know that I respect you deeply and value your well being well above my own. A White Rose to the purity our love so it may be everlasting. But also to let you know that I will always fight for you and show you that I am worthy of such a beautiful creature such as yourself." He paused and placed those roses down.

"A Yellow Rose to show you that I not only wish to be your partner but also a friend so that we may share whatever comes our way and make each other strong. A Gold Rose so that you may always remember me no matter where life leads you and I. A Peach Rose to show you my sincerity in all that I say and do but also the gratitude I feel at once again being reunited with you. An Orange Rose to show you the passion and desire I feel towards you. But also to show the world the inmense pride I feel to have you as my own by my side and how proud I am of how far you've come." He said and placed those flowers down until only one rose was remained in his hands.

"Finally a Red Rose with White tips to symbolize our eternal unity. Because you, Lilly, my love, are the single one person in my entire life I never want to loose. I want to be with you for the rest of my life and spend eternity loving you. Because living without you is not truely living. Everyday I spent without you by my side was torture. A torture I'm no longer willing to endure." He added before pausing once more and looking directly into my eyes. The very eyes where fresh tears now sprung like a fountain.

"So Lilly I know that loving you is a huge disaster because together we're chaos. We are just so much alike but I know that we can see past the mess we can be, how moody we get when we don't get our way, and how hard we are to handle sometimes because let's face it we both can be a pain in the ass." He said jokingly and I couldn't help but laugh from the joy and nervousness.

"But no matter how much of a struggle this, our love, turns out to be I still want you in my life. I still want to go through the headaches, the fights, the hurricane of feelings and anything and everything that comes our way. Because my love for you is stronger than me or you combined. My very soul demands to be with you and I can't fight this feelings anymore. Honestly, I don't want to fight this anymore. I LOVE YOU!"

His voice was strong and steady as he yelled out how much he loved me. The tears kept flowing and I was pretty sure I was a mess but in that moment I didn't care how the hell I looked like. I ran into his arms and felt his strong arms wrapping around me the instant we touched. He picked me up and twirled me around as we bursts into flames laughing as we felt the warms licks of the fire all around us. The snow melted and we scorched pretty much everything around us.

"I love you, Lilly. No matter where you go and no matter what you do I will always find you." He whispered into my ear before pulling me in for a passionate kiss filled with desire and wanting. I felt myself kissing him back with just as much passion, desire and wanting as he did. I wanted him. I needed him to live and I was no longer willing to go another day without him by my side.

"I love you, Nathan." I whispered as our flamed died down and he placed me back on the now scorched ground. I stepped in the snow puddle but I didn't dare move for fear that he was a vision and would dissapear the moment I let go of him. He must've felt the same way because he held on to me strongly just looking into my eyes without saying a single word. Words weren't needed...not at this moment because in this moment we were alone and nothing else mattered.

Nathan's POV

We stood there in a water puddle product of our flames but neighter of us seemed to care. We didn't move as I held her steadily in my arms refusing to let her go for even a second. I looked into her mesmerizing violet eyes the emerald specks standing out more than ever. Her eyes gleamed from all the tears that they harbored within them. "I'm never letting you go again. Never." I whispered to her as I wiped away her tears.

She laughed again and I picked her up twirling her around as she laughed with her hand in the air and her back arched. My mate was happy I could feel it and if she was happy then so was I. She was all I needed and all I wanted. Finally being at her side made me feel complete. I didn't want or need anything or anyone else anymore because I had her and she was my everything. She always would be my everything and nothing would ever change that.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Ok, so I was gonna write more and make this an extra large chapter but since some people were rushing me I decided to just update this. It is not complete and I won't be uploading the next part today cuz honestly I'm annoyed. Not at you my lovely readers but today is just not a good afternoon for me. Enjoy! VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE AND ADD!!!! This lovely story to your libraries. The next 20 comment, 100 votes or the next 1000 reads on the story get the next part.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 64.8K 15
Runt doesn't know what his real name is. He's been called that for his entire life by everyone he knows, and cannot remember being addressed as anyth...
377K 11.7K 26
Cira Olivia Thomas is the daughter of Kaiya and Darren Thomas, Alpha and Luna of The White Crescent Pack. She is the runt of the pack, like her moth...
395K 13.4K 37
Lilly, a human, is caught between two overbearing alphas. Both claim her, but only one will have her. A story that contains passion and betrayal. ...
889K 19.8K 35
Alice Alyssa Wildmer is a werewolf. Her mate has rejected her and caused her pack to rank her lower than an omega. She is abused and when her mate ma...