Kidnapped baby

By StuckInLove123

Ariana and Justin has had a relationship for three years. It was filled with fights, crying, but love. On the... More

Chapter 2: Moving On
Chapter 3: The Big News
Chapter 4: Everything will be ok
Chapter 5: Goodbye America Hello Paris
Chapter 6: Accidents
Chapter 7: New guy
Chapter 8: The Date
Chapter 9: Moving In
Chapter 10: Abusive much?
Chapter 11: Baby Gender
Chapter 12: Birthday Fun Part 1
Chapter 13: Birthday Fun Part 2
Chapter 14: Food Poison
Chapter 15: Tracy convinces Ariana
Chapter 16: Apologies
Chapter 17: Date with Connor
Chapter 18: Day out with Tracy
Chapter 19: Jeanette
Chapter 20: Pool Party
Chapter 21: Painting
Chapter 22: Surprise Surprise
Chapter 23: The Call
Chapter 24: My Water Broke
Chapter 25: The Baby is Born
Chapter 26: Taking The Baby Home
Chapter 27: Stay with me
Chapter 28: Came back early
Chapter 29: Im not ashamed
Chapter 30: The Bridges of Seine
Chapter 31: More news
Chapter 32: Birthday Girls
Chapter 33: Realize
Chapter 34: In the hospital
Chapter 35: All that Matters
Chapter 36: The Cookout
Chapter 37: Kidnapped
Chapter 38: Never Wanted To
Chapter 39: Tracking
Chapter 40: Blaming
Chapter 41: I love you
Chapter 42: The meet
Chapter 43: What a Friend
Chapter 44: Another Kidnapping
Chapter 45: Im Sorry
Chapter 46: Bye Bye Madison
Chapter 47: Forgive Me?
Chapter 48: Aquaboulevard
Chapter 49: Date With the Kidnapper
Chapter 50: Visiting Tracy
Chapter 51: Bye Emily
Chapter 52: His Ex
Chapter 53: Another Dream
Chapter 54: Don't Stress
Chapter 55: Getting Briana Back
Chapter 56: Dinner Date
Chapter 57: Argue
Chapter 58: Taken at The Mall
Chapter 59: Revealed
Chapter 60: Help us Connor
Chapter 61: The Plan
Chapter 62: Arrested
Chapter 63: Another One
Chapter 64: Visitor

Chapter 1: The anniversary

31.3K 277 73
By StuckInLove123

Chapter 1: The Anniversary

Ariana's P.O.V.

It is exactly 8:30 a.m. I woke up to my alarm. I really didn't want to get up but I knew I had to because Justin was taking me to Paris for our 3 year anniversary. The flight leaves at 11 and I still haven't packed my stuff.

I get up and trot to the bathroom. I decide to take a shower and put on a white top with black jeans. I put golden earrings on and slip on a pair of black high heels. I put my brown hair into a ponytail and do my makeup.

My phone vibrates and I see that I've received a text from Justin.

Justin: I'll be there to pick you up at 10:15.

Me: Ok

I finish packing and go to the kitchen to get some coffee. I watch Spongebob the rest of the morning until Justin comes.

He finally gets here and he helps me put my stuff in his trunk . I get in his car and he drives out of my apartment parking lot.

He turns on the radio and Roar by Katy Perry begins playing. We both start to sing along together.

"I still think you should become a singer. You're amazing"he tells me, making me blush.

We finally get to the airport. We have to go through security check before we get on the pane.

When we get on the plane, we find our seats and out our bags away.

It's going to be a long ride so we decide to watch netflix on my laptop to kill time. I eventually fall sleep.

*
*

"Ariana wake up"Justin whispered in my ear. "We're here."

I opened my eyes to Justin's beautiful eyes staring right at me. He gives me a kiss on the cheek and grabs our stuff.

We walk outside to see a car waiting for us. The driver takes us to the hotel we are staying at.

We walk into the lobby which is big and nicely decorated. Justin checks us in and we walk up to our hotel room. We got the Grand Suite. It's really nice.

I look out the window to see a really nice view. I quickly change into some flats and pull Justin out of the hotel.

"Someone is eager to explore"he tells me.

We both spend the day shopping and looking in different stores.

I love it here in Paris.

We have dinner at a really fancy restaurant. When we get back to the hotel we both lay on the bed. We are both exhausted so we soon fall asleep.

The next day•

I wake up to see Justin looking at me.

"Good morning sunshine. Happy Anniversary"he says.

"Happy Anniversary"I say back."So what are we doing today?" I ask.

"That's for me to know and for you to find out"he responds. "Now go get dressed."

I walk into the bathroom and take a nice shower. I put on a bright pink blouse and black shorts. I slip on my pink sandals to go along with the outfit.

I let my hair loose and I put my makeup on. I look at myself in the mirror one more time.

"Perfect"I say.

I walk out and see Justin wearing a nice outfit on as well. He looks really nice.

First he took me out for breakfast, then we went to do some romantic stuff couples usually did as tourists here in France. It was so nice.

Last but not least, Justin takes me to the Eiffel Tower. Once we get to the top, there is a table set for two. We both sit down.

A nicely dressed waiter comes out and reveales Spaghetti as our dinner. It was really delicious.

After we ate, Justin takes my hand and we start to dance to the jazz music that the accordion is playing. Justin is such a gentleman.

Once the song ends, we stand here and looked at the view.

"It's so beautiful"I say. "Not as beautiful as you"Justin says, staring at me.

He takes something out of his jacket. It's a black leather box. He opens it and inside is a diamond necklace with the letter J. It is so pretty.

"Will you take the offer of wearing this all the time and never taking it off?"he asks.

I didn't notice that I've begun crying. Justin wipes the tear that comes from my eyes.

"Don't cry"he says.

He wraps the necklace around my neck. I look down at the necklace and back up at him. I wrap my arms around him and hug him really tight.

"I love you"he whispers in my ear.

"I love you too"I say before giving him a quick peck on the lips.

We go back to the hotel and he carries me Bridal Style into the room. He pushes me lightly on the bed and starts to kiss me. He licks my lower lip for entrance and I gladly accepted.

•The next day•

I wake up the next morning and feel Justin's arm around me. I get my phone and take a picture of him sleeping so peacefully.

I lay there for about twenty minutes thinking about Justin and our future.

He finally wakes up and kisses me on my cheek.

"Its so sad that we have to leave and go back to LA. I wish we could stay here in France a little bit longer"he says. "I know"I tell him.

We would have books the trip for a longer stay, but Justin has a few business meetings to attend about his upcoming album.

We both get up out of bed. I slip my clothes back on and begin to pack.

We soon hear a knock on the door. A second later, a petite blonde girl comes in with the shortest dress on.

"I'm the maid and I'm at your services"she says, looking Justin up and down. Jealousy rages in me.

"Did you not see the Do not Disturb sign?"I ask, sounding angry.

"Yea, but I couldn't resist knowing Justin Bieber was in here"she says and bats her eyelashes.

"Well we don't need your services at the moment"I tell her, rolling my eyes.

"Fine, but can I please get an autograph Justy?"she asks him, sounding all childish with her lower lip popping out. "Sure"Justin nods.

He gives her a face shot of him with his autograph.

He hands it to her and in return she pulls him closer to her, and places her lips on his.

Anger courses through my body.

Justin stepps back from the girl and looks scaredly at me, knowing that I'm gonna do something.

I run straight for her the blonde girl. Justin tries to stop me and hold me back but I get out of his grip.

I punc the girl in her face. She yanks my hair but I punch her in the stomach. She falls to the floor.

I get on top of her and slap her across the face. She tries to get up and push me off but I slap her again. She finally rolls over on top of me and slaps me.

Justin grabs her and lightly pushes her out of the room. He closes the door in her face. He lookes back at me, me giving him an angry look in return.

"Why did you do that"I yell at him.

"Do what? I just saved you from getting yourself into trouble"he yells back.

"I had it under control. I can't believe she kissed you. You shouldn't have given her an autograph. You should've known she was gonna do something by what she was wearing" I scream at him.

"So now this is my fault?"he yells back angrily. "Yes, it is"I say.

"I'm Justin Bieber for goodness sake. Of course girls are gonna be all over me. I can't control that"he tells.

"Yes you can. You need to be more careful"I yell back.

"I can't believe you don't trust me"he says, sounding disappointed in me. "You are always Jealous of everyone."

"I truly trust you. And I'm not jealous. It's just, I don't trust some of your fans"I say.

"You know what, if you're going to be immature then talk to me when you're ready to be serious"he says.

"Oh so you're just gonna ignore me than. Justin I'm sick and tired of this back and forth with you. If you're gonna be a jerk then why am I even wasting my time? What is a relationship without love?"I ask.

"What is a relationship without trust?"he asks.

"You know what I'm done. I'm leaving. I'm going to the airport without you"I say and begin to finish pack.

"If you do, then I don't want to see you again"he says.

"What?"I ask, shocked that he just threatened to break up with me.

"You heard me"he says.

"Fine, If you're gonna make me choose then I choose to leave. I wouldn't want to stay another second with you anyway"I say and zip up my suitcase. I roll it to the door.

"Don't let the door hit you on the way out"he yells.

I look back at him one more time.

"Goodbye, Justin , I hope you're happy"I say before closing the door.

Tears start sliding down my cheeks.

Was this really the end of us?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A.N.

Hey guys This is my first story I have written and posted online. I hope you guys like the first chapter.

Comment💬

Follow👥

Vote👍

Love ya😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 158 40
Justin and Ariana grew up together, they were basically friends from birth. They were inseparable, but their friendship and growing love is put to th...
10.2K 275 25
Ariana has a Huge crush on Justin, but she doesn't know if he likes her... what will happen if her dad was going to marry his mom? will they act like...
93.8K 1.9K 38
International pop sensation, Justin Bieber, left girlfriend and actress, Selena Gomez, pregnant. What will happen when they run into each other 5 yea...
2.7K 97 13
Ariana and Justin have been through a lot together, but when Ariana is shot and her memory is lost, will Justin and Ariana ever be the same? With hea...