THE FLASHBACK

By RavleenJauhar

Serianna is the daughter of a famous popstar. Life is too hard for her. She never received the love of her pa... More

CHAPTER 1: The New Admission
CHAPTER 2: The Three Friends
CHAPTER 3: What if he really comes?
CHAPTER 3 : Part 2
CHAPTER 4: Justin Was There
CHAPTER 4 : Part 2
CHAPTER 5 : Somebody is Waiting
CHAPTER 6 : Sharon's P.O.V 《Part 1》
CHAPTER 6 : Part 2
CHAPTER 6 : Part 3
CHAPTER 7: Ready to Face The Truth
CHAPTER 8: The End or The beginning?
CHAPTER 8: Part 2
CHAPTER 9: Maybe It's The Starting
CHAPTER 9: PART 2
CHAPTER 9: Part 3
CHAPTER 10: Justin? Downstairs?
CHAPTER 11 : Our Love
CHAPTER 11: Part 2
Science project
CHAPTER 12 : Somebody At The University
CHAPTER 12 : Part 2
CHAPTER 12 : Part 3
CHAPTER 13: Jake
CHAPTER 13: Part 2
In The Library
In the Library : Part 2
Sharon
Sharon : Part 2
The Door
CHAPTER 14 : Surprise
CHAPTER 14: Surprise ( Part 2)
CHAPTER 15: In the Prison
CHAPTER 16 : Justin?
CHAPTER 16 : Part 2
CHAPTER 17 : Believe Tour
Serianna
Serianna: Part 2
CHAPTER 18 : Trust
CHAPTER 18: Trust : Part 2
CHAPTER 19: Break up
CHAPTER 19 : Part 2
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 20 : Part 2
CHAPTER 21 : You and Me Forever
CHAPTER 21: Part 2
CHAPTER 22: Be Mine Forever
The New Start
CHAPTER 23: Part 2
The Wedding Planning

THE BOOK

1.7K 56 48
By RavleenJauhar

CHAPTER UNKNOWN: THE BOOK

Serianna Slammed the door on her dad's face. She locked herself in the room.

"Leave me Alone!" she yelled as she heard her dad knocking on the door.

"Serianna please Listen to me." her dad tried to calm her down.

"It's not 'Serianna'! It's 'Sriz'! Don't you get that?"

"Okay Sriz, can you open the door please?"

She wasn't in a mood to deal with him and after a while she realized her dad was not at the door anymore.

Serianna slouched in the couch, wondering why on earth her dad and mom hated her so much. Now, she decided not to give a damn about anyone, which included her Friends, her mom, her dad, Aunt Veniz; she hated the Whole Freakin' World!

There was a reason for all this. Her dad was the famous rich pop star 'Justin Bieber' and her Mom was a fashion designer. She never got the love she longed to have from her parents, but the reality was that her dad loved her a lot. Her dad was busy all the time doing his tours and stuff and her mom was working in her studio all the time. She hated the fact of being 'Justin Bieber's' daughter. Her parents being busy all the time, made her feel neglected and unwanted.

Her dad tried his best to talk to her and make her understand, but after she entered her teens, she made a new group of friends or what people call as a "Bad Company". She was out the whole day and ended up fighting with her parents everyday. But this time it was different; she really needed her mom by her side. But she was mistaking her mother's busy schedule for her negligence. She felt as if her mom hated her cause her mom never tried to help her or talk to her when she needed her. Her eyes were all puffed up and red. She had being crying for a long time now, the case being her boyfriend Brian, who had dumped her.

Love Sucksshe thought as she cried herself to sleep.

The sun lasered into the room, waking her after she'd slept for less than six hours. Groaning, she rolled over and pulled then pillow on the top of her head when she remembered that it was "June 18". She sat up in bed up feeling annoyed. It was her 16th birthday and she wasn't happy at all.

She didn't even care about her birthday, why would she? Nobody celebrated it. Her dad had gone to Las Vegas last night, as it was a part of his tour. He was never there for her birthday. Since the last 6 years all she had been doing for her birthday, was going on a 7 star hotel and having dinner with her mom and Aunt Veniz. This time, the same thing was bound to happen.

With a sigh, she swung herself out of bed and padded to the bathroom quickly she showered, got ready and went downstairs. Aunt Veniz awaited her.

"Happy Birthday, Sweetheart!" Aunt Veniz pulled her into a hug.

Aunt Veniz was the only person she talked to and respected in the house. She hugged her back. Aunt Veniz gave her the gift her dad had bought her. On her Birthday, her dad always bought a gift for her but she hated it. She took the gift and kept it in the cupboard alongside all the other unwrapped gifts her dad gave her. She never opened them because for her, the presence of her parents at the time of need was the real gift for her.

Aunt Veniz had made her favorite breakfast. She ate it and headed back to her room.

"Don't you have to go to school today?" Aunt Veniz questioned her.

"No. I don't feel well." Serianna answered.

Aunt Veniz didn't say anything after that she knew that Serianna wanted to be alone. All these years, she had seen her grow up and she knew how she felt, but she couldn't help it. Justin had to go on tours and that was his profession. Marie, Serianna's mom never cared about her. She was to busy with the fame she got.

Aunt Veniz was very upset. Serianna turned 16 today. Today was the day she had been worried about. She has to tell Serianna the truth, but she didn't know how she would react. She was scared if Serianna would get angry and do something to herself or she would start hating her. Aunt Veniz was worried that maybe she would get upset and go into depression. Serianna was a very sensitive child. She was very strong from outside but from inside she had a weak heart. Aunt Veniz knew she shouldn't have hidden it from her but she followed the rules.

Aunt Veniz went to her room. A room which was filled with paintings covered with white sheets. An old rocking chair stood in the corner, next to an abandoned wooden cradle and an end table that had a deep scratch across the surface. She opened the drawer of the table and took out a box. Knocking off the dust from its top she opened it. The box was beautifully decorated with shells, petals, papers etc. Tears streamed down her cheeks. She could remember all the memories attached with it. The happy moments accompanied by those dreadful incidents. The box was the key to all those things that had happened and was very important. It contained someone's personal belongings. It belonged to someone very special.

She took the box to Serianna's room. It was the time for Serianna to know the truth.

"May I come in Sriz?" Aunt Veniz asked politely.

Serianna was so enveloped in misery, it took a second for her to realize the knock on the door.

"Yes you may." Serianna replied.

Aunt Veniz entered the room. Serianna was staring out of the bedroom window, listening to music.

"Serianna I need to tell you something very important, promise me you will try to understand all that happened was for your own good." Aunt Veniz said.

Serianna didn't understand her.

"Okay." she said, still looking out of the window

"I won't be able to answer all your questions regarding why this all happened. You should have been told all this before but your mom.," she took a pause.

Serianna gave a puzzled look.

"Your mom wanted me to give this box to you only when you turn 16." she continued

Aunt Veniz handed over the box to Serianna.

"This box contains your mom's valuables. The mom who gave birth to you I know it would be hard for you, but Marie is not your real mom." Aunt Veniz sobbed.

"What?" Serianna was totally shocked.

She had no idea what this all was about, but when she heard that Marie was not her real mom, she was shocked and confused. The 16 year old couldn't understand what she was feeling at the moment.. She felt that the world just broke down in front of her. So many questions were coming up in her mind. She felt very uneasy but somehow she got the strength to know the truth.

"Who is my mom?" Serianna asked in a soft voice.

"Alex. Alex is your mom. "How is she? Where is she? Why did she leave you? All those questions have answers in this book. I am not the right person to tell you all this. This box contains things she valued and a book that will answer your questions. I know its really hard for you. I am so sorry. I just wanted you to know"

Before Aunt Veniz could complete serianna interrupted.

"Know what? The Truth? The truth is you never cared about me! I don't give a damn about my mom. I am happy alone. Isn't this what you wanted? To break me down into thousands of pieces so that I could never recover again?"

"No Serianna. Listen"

"Leave, Just Leave" Serianna demanded

Aunt Veniz didn't say a word, got up and left the room.

Serianna's eyes were filled with tears. She didn't even know how to react. She wondered where her mom was right now. She felt disgusting about the way things were happening. She felt as if she was losing her consciousness.

On the bedstand beside her lay a stack of framed photographs, along with the accessories she owned and in the corner stood the box which remained unopened.

After some hours she looked at the box, gained courage, got up and picked it up. Tears trailed down her face when she opened the box.

There were lots of things in the box. She took out a pen with "A.J.B" written on it.

Then she took out loads of drawings, mostly of place like in storybooks. A pond surrounded by beautiful mountains. Then she found a drawing in which there was a boy and girl holding hands.

She searched for more things and she found a small packet. She opened it. It had contained collection of coins loads of coins, coins from different countries. Then there were wristbands with "I LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER" written on it. Then finally she got what she had been looking for - A Book. She took it out. "THE FLASHBACK" she read the cover page. She opened it and there was a photo of three friends. Two girls and a boy. It was a black and white photo. She stared at the photo; she felt that the boy and the girl smiled while she was looking at them. She flipped the page.

There was an introduction "This is not just a diary. I know I am a crazy writer, so I instead of writing a diary, I will write a book. It will have all the chapters as a book all those things that a book contains. So, let's start the adventures of my life." Serianna read.

She flipped the page "CHAPTER 1: THE NEW ADMISSION" was the first chapter of the book. She started to read.

-------------------------------------------

A/N

Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter.

Want a dedication? Just leave a comment (1-2 Lines) below about your thoughts regarding the Storyline . I'll be checking.

Alex ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97K 1.9K 31
A famous 22 year old man with Fame, Money and can get any girl he wants, decides to stay at LA and start a new life. A daughter who's mom is a mother...
4.8K 153 30
18 year old female, Chanel Edwards and a 21 year old popstar Justin Bieber. Chanel and her so called "bestfriend" Jenna, go to a Justin Bieber concer...
415 38 22
this book is about this girl named Salena she is 18 years old she lives with her older sister Raven who is 19. there parents left when they were you...
474K 17.6K 54
"THE FINAL CHAPTER." • • • Campbell West Cade has been through a lot of trauma in her seventeen y...