THE FLASHBACK

By RavleenJauhar

Serianna is the daughter of a famous popstar. Life is too hard for her. She never received the love of her pa... More

THE BOOK
CHAPTER 1: The New Admission
CHAPTER 2: The Three Friends
CHAPTER 3: What if he really comes?
CHAPTER 3 : Part 2
CHAPTER 4: Justin Was There
CHAPTER 4 : Part 2
CHAPTER 5 : Somebody is Waiting
CHAPTER 6 : Sharon's P.O.V γ€ŠPart 1》
CHAPTER 6 : Part 2
CHAPTER 6 : Part 3
CHAPTER 7: Ready to Face The Truth
CHAPTER 8: The End or The beginning?
CHAPTER 8: Part 2
CHAPTER 9: PART 2
CHAPTER 9: Part 3
CHAPTER 10: Justin? Downstairs?
CHAPTER 11 : Our Love
CHAPTER 11: Part 2
Science project
CHAPTER 12 : Somebody At The University
CHAPTER 12 : Part 2
CHAPTER 12 : Part 3
CHAPTER 13: Jake
CHAPTER 13: Part 2
In The Library
In the Library : Part 2
Sharon
Sharon : Part 2
The Door
CHAPTER 14 : Surprise
CHAPTER 14: Surprise ( Part 2)
CHAPTER 15: In the Prison
CHAPTER 16 : Justin?
CHAPTER 16 : Part 2
CHAPTER 17 : Believe Tour
Serianna
Serianna: Part 2
CHAPTER 18 : Trust
CHAPTER 18: Trust : Part 2
CHAPTER 19: Break up
CHAPTER 19 : Part 2
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 20 : Part 2
CHAPTER 21 : You and Me Forever
CHAPTER 21: Part 2
CHAPTER 22: Be Mine Forever
The New Start
CHAPTER 23: Part 2
The Wedding Planning

CHAPTER 9: Maybe It's The Starting

309 21 0
By RavleenJauhar

So there I was in the flight to New York. I was excited as i was going to  a new place new area, everything new and  maybe I was going to see Justin again.

Before I was leaving for New York my dad called Pattie to inform her that I was coming. Someone should be there to take care of me he said to me. Pattie was so excited that she told dad that I would live with her and that was obvious! But I insisted that I don’t want to be a kind of burden and then I told dad that her house was very far from the university. He and Pattie agreed. So the plan was for some weeks I was going to stay with her until I find a good place for living.

The flight was for 18 hours, taking a halt in London. I reached London. I walked thought the airport to catch the flight to New York. I went to the duty free looking around when I heard a girl scream. I looked back some celeb was passing by and the paparazzi was there clicking  pictures and people were screaming. The celeb went out of the airport then I saw girl shouting and screaming I went to her “who was it?” and what she replied really moved me “You don’t know? He was JUSTIN BIEBER!!!!!!!!!” she screamed, almost whole of the airport heard it. I didn’t know how to react why did I missed it! I am such a freakin’ idiot! I thought. I looked at the watch I was late I ran to catch my flight.

I was in the flight and all I was thinking was about him. What if I go to him and he doesn’t remember who I am. What if he doesn’t accept me back? What if he has a girlfriend? I knew if something like this happens I can handle myself but what about my heart? will it ever recover from the injury. I don’t know all I knew was I can’t afford to lose him and that was final I won’t!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 26 6
maria is a 19 year old who lives with Justin Bieber cause her mother is the housekeeper Justin and her never really talked but when they finally do t...
40.6K 1.6K 66
It wasn't meant for them to fall for each other. But they did. After all love don't see age, colour, shape or anything. It just happens. They tried...
30.9K 649 35
(FORMERLY KNOWN AS 'GANG WARS') Justin Bieber is a famous gang and mafia leader. He kills people, sells drugs and uses it as well. He did not care ab...
97K 1.9K 31
A famous 22 year old man with Fame, Money and can get any girl he wants, decides to stay at LA and start a new life. A daughter who's mom is a mother...