THE FLASHBACK

By RavleenJauhar

Serianna is the daughter of a famous popstar. Life is too hard for her. She never received the love of her pa... More

THE BOOK
CHAPTER 1: The New Admission
CHAPTER 2: The Three Friends
CHAPTER 3: What if he really comes?
CHAPTER 3 : Part 2
CHAPTER 4: Justin Was There
CHAPTER 4 : Part 2
CHAPTER 5 : Somebody is Waiting
CHAPTER 6 : Sharon's P.O.V 《Part 1》
CHAPTER 6 : Part 2
CHAPTER 7: Ready to Face The Truth
CHAPTER 8: The End or The beginning?
CHAPTER 8: Part 2
CHAPTER 9: Maybe It's The Starting
CHAPTER 9: PART 2
CHAPTER 9: Part 3
CHAPTER 10: Justin? Downstairs?
CHAPTER 11 : Our Love
CHAPTER 11: Part 2
Science project
CHAPTER 12 : Somebody At The University
CHAPTER 12 : Part 2
CHAPTER 12 : Part 3
CHAPTER 13: Jake
CHAPTER 13: Part 2
In The Library
In the Library : Part 2
Sharon
Sharon : Part 2
The Door
CHAPTER 14 : Surprise
CHAPTER 14: Surprise ( Part 2)
CHAPTER 15: In the Prison
CHAPTER 16 : Justin?
CHAPTER 16 : Part 2
CHAPTER 17 : Believe Tour
Serianna
Serianna: Part 2
CHAPTER 18 : Trust
CHAPTER 18: Trust : Part 2
CHAPTER 19: Break up
CHAPTER 19 : Part 2
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 20 : Part 2
CHAPTER 21 : You and Me Forever
CHAPTER 21: Part 2
CHAPTER 22: Be Mine Forever
The New Start
CHAPTER 23: Part 2
The Wedding Planning

CHAPTER 6 : Part 3

343 20 4
By RavleenJauhar

This was it. I decided to face Justin and tell him the truth. I went back home. I was about to go in my room when my dad called me downstairs.

He told me that we are going to London because his job was being transferred there. It took time for me to believe that. I didn’t want to leave my school my friends, my house, my country and go into a strange world and live there. I was shocked and I was crying.

He then told me to pack my bag as we were leaving tomorrow. I didn’t tell anybody. I barely had friends and those whom I trusted, had already broken that trust. But I still wanted to clear out things.

 It was time to met Justin. This time I was determined to tell him everything. I went to the tree house. As I was climbing the ladder of the tree house I heard familiar voices. I was shocked to see Andrea there. It was Justin and mine secret tree house, we had promised each other to never let anyone else in.

What I saw and heard was something that broke my heart into a million of pieces. Justin was holding Andrea’s hand, I couldn't believe it. And when he said those words to her, I almost died. He said "I Love You" and Andrea smiled. I thought I lost Justin as my friend but then I realized, you can’t lose someone you never had.

I wasn’t sad anymore; I was just tired of this place. I felt relieved to leave this place finally. I went back home, packed my bags and the Next day I was on the flight London after that I never saw Justin or Andrea again. Justin's parents use to call as they really missed us, but I never talked to them, I use to hide somewhere or pretend that I am busy. Justin and I hadn’t spoken for days and I was trying to be okay with that. Then time passed by and I was trying to forget him, but I couldn’t. I wondered if he ever just stop and think “Man, I miss her”.

 It was after a year that I came to know about Justin signing records and then all those headlines in the newspaper that said "Bieber Fever is Everywhere" He was getting more and more famous everyday. The same boy who use to by my best friend was now a freaking famous popstar. Every day, every minute, every second, I tried to forget all the memories, his smile, his laugh, his voice but I ended up missing it more than ever.

Sharon read the letter and she didn’t know how to react, to be happy because he was here now or to be sad because this all happened. She put her bag aside and kept the letter safe somewhere.

Continue to site

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 26 6
maria is a 19 year old who lives with Justin Bieber cause her mother is the housekeeper Justin and her never really talked but when they finally do t...
4.8K 153 30
18 year old female, Chanel Edwards and a 21 year old popstar Justin Bieber. Chanel and her so called "bestfriend" Jenna, go to a Justin Bieber concer...
347 29 14
Finding love through all the fame can be tough, especially when Justin just wishes he lived a normal life. Performing on tour, city after city, hotel...
16.9K 925 33
Cassidy and Nicole have been long time best friends and neighbors. Between their houses stood an empty house, which the girls wished in a crazy fanta...