Metamorphasis

By WhisperOfSouls

Lilly was considered the runt of her pack. Nobody saw her as anything more than the ugly duckling but she was... More

Prologue - The Event
Author's Note
Chapter 1 - Meeting Liz
Chapter 2 - My Alpha, My Mate, My Friend
Chapter 3 - The Oath
Chapter 4 - Surprise
Chapter 5 - New Discovery/My Leave
Chapter 6 - A True Vision
Chapter 7 - A secret
IMPORTANT - Update
Chapter 8 - A New Beginning
Chapter 9 - Confusion/Change
Chapter 10 - Dinner
Chapter 11 - Time Lapse
Chapter 12 - Broken
Chapter 13 - The Ride
Chapter 14 - Prep
Chapter 15 - Surprise Reunion
Chapter 16- Test
Chapter 17-Unknown
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 21-Part 2
Chapter 22
IMPORTANT UPDATE
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
CHAPTER 25
Chapter 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
SHORT MAIN CHARACTER BIOS
CHAPTER 32
NOT TO OFFEND ANY READERS
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34 PART 1
SIDE NOTE
CHAPTER 34 PART 2
CHAPTER 34 FINAL PART-PART 3
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
SHORT EXPLANATION/RE-CAP
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
IMPORTANT NOTICE
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
UPDATED CHARACTER BIOS!!!
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
HALLOWEEN SPECIAL
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
Chapter 68
QUESTION FOR MY READERS
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
PLEASE READ : Goodbye Kitty
CHAPTER 73 PART 1
CHAPTER 73 - PART 2
KEEP IN MIND - NON STORY RELATED ADVICE...But please read.
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
SURVEY QUESTION
SNEAK PEAK - GUESS WHO THIS IS
CHAPTER 76 - BETTER THAN ME
AUTHORS NOTE - SKIP IT/IGNORE IT IF YOU DONT LIKE IT
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78 - CURTAIN CALL
CHAPTER 79 - The Mind Is The Worst Prison
CHAPTER 80 - The Struggle
CHAPTER 81 - "Hello, Mr. Stranger"
Chapter 82 - New Dawn
CHAPTER 83 - BRING IT ON
NOT AN UPDATE

CHAPTER 43

12K 215 6
By WhisperOfSouls

Brad's POV

"God, I need a drink." Adam said instantly heading for bar after arrival. I rolled my eyes and headed for my room when my cell rang. I opened the door to my room and closed it before answering it, "Hello, Brad here." I said sitting down on the bed. "Oh, good! Brad are you home in Cali?" I heard someone ask me and I raised my eyebrow. "Excuse me?" I asked the stranger but he didn't seem deterred at all by my skepticism.

"I'm in the air now. Are you in Cali or not?" He asked me again and I got up to pace around. "Who the hell wants to know." I said angriely. I heard someone sigh exasperated, "Its about Lilly so are you home in Cali the old adress or not?" He asked me yet again and I froze. She intantly crossed my mind. "Yes I'm still here. I just got back, Who are you? Is Lilly alright?" I asked worried about her safety. Was she alright? Was she hurt? Or possibly worse. Was she dead?

"She's fine. I'm Nathan ill be arriving shortly and will go meet you. Wait for me its urgent, goodbye." He said before hanging up leaving me perplexed. A million thoughts crossed my mind as to why a stranger was calling me about Lilly and none of them were good. I slammed my fists down on the table and it came crashing down loudly shattering his desk. Everyone came in to see what the noise was about Adam with a drink.

"Yeah... Here have some whisky." Adam said handing me his whisky on the rocks and taking it down all at once. "Problem?" They asked me concerned but I shook my head. "Nothing I can't handle." I said pacing the room with my eyes glued to my watch. "We'll leave you alone now. Call us if you need anything." They said before walking out and closing the door. I was a nervous wreck but I couldn't help it even if I tried.

Two agonizing hours later the entrance gate alarm sounded and I answered it immediatly. Through the security camera I could see a very expensive looking black escalade with tinted windows so dark that they seemed illegal. "I called you a couple of hours, its Nathan." He said and I buzzed him. "Who's the escalade?" The guys asked me as the truck parked directly in front of the house and in plain view of everyone.

When he stepped out of the truck Lilly's scent hit me and for a moment I wondered if Lilly was inside. Adam also seemed to recognize her scent and stared intently at the truck. When he turned to face us I recognized him as the son of our first music contracter. "Nathan I can't believe I didn't recognize your voice." I told him as I invited him in. "Well we didn't really socialize." He said walking besides me.

"Is there anyone with you?" Adam asked Nathan as he tried to pierce the truck with his eyes. "No, I'm alone. Now Brad a word in private?" He asked me and I nodded leading him up to my study room. The moment I closed the door he sat down and motioned for me to do the same. "Brad how much do you know about your wolf origin?" He asked me looking directly into my eyes. "Not much both my parents are humans and I wasn't bitten so I assumed I was a strange mutation of some kind." I told him and he nodded.

"I received information from a very reliable source that you cannot be Lillys mate. That you two are..." He began but I interruped him abruptly. "Excuse me but Lilly is my mate." I said angrily but he stood up defiantly in front of me. "No she isn't because she's MY mate." I froze the instant those words left his mouth. "Impossible!" I yelled but he stood his pose. "You two are siblings, ok!" He screamed and again I froze.

Nathans POV

He stood there unmoving in silence. "I'm sorry I'm the one to tell you but she needs to know just as much as you do and no she doesn't know yet." I told him but all he did was sit back down in utter silence. "The bond you feel isn't one of mates its the blood calling you together. All I want, all I need is confirmation that its true." I told him my voice cracking towards the end. Brad reached for his phone and dialed a number.

I could hear it ring several times before someone finally picked up. "Brad, sweety its you! How are you?" A cheery voice said through the speaker. "Mom we need to talk. Its urgent." He told his mother. "Son is everything alright? Do you need money?" He asked him and he growled. "Mother its urgent meet me at home as soon as possible today. Ill be here waiting for you." He told her and all I could hear was a soft gasp.

"Fine ill be there in thirty minutes." She said and hanged up. "I don't believe you. Its impossible for Lilly to be my sister. It just can't be true!" He yelled and I felt sorry for him, I did but it didn't change the fact that his pain meant my happiness. It was wrong so wrong but she was everything to me and they both needed to know the truth for both there sakes. A few minutes later his mother arrived and appeared mildly annoyed.

"Mom this is Nathan Pierce. Nathan this is my mom Krystal." Brad intruduced us and we shook hands. "Mom, I need you to tell me the truth. Is my father really my father?" He asked his mom without faltering. She looked at me uncomfortably and I stood up, "He's staying mom. Just please tell me. I need to know." He said and she look defiantly forward. "Of course he is son." She said and he looked down. "I told you, you were wrong." He told me and I shook my head.

"No offense to you, mam. But I happen to know that he isn't a Castello. I've got evidence that proves otherwise." I said bluffing and perhaps a bit harshly but I needed the truth. "What evidence?" He said surprised. "I can't say I promised I wouldn't but you and her deserve the truth before this lie becomes a curse on both of you." I said and got up. "Now, when you finally see the truth to my words look for me," I said giving him my cellphone number.

"Hopefully, it'll be soon or we both might loose her. Think about that." I finished and left the room without him stopping me this time. My phone rang and I opened thinking perhaps it was Daniel but it wasn't. "Hello, Dad. What can I do for you today?" I said walking out of the house and into my car. I connected the bluetooth and took off. "Did you take the companies private jet, again." He asked seemingly upset.

"Yes I did. I had something important to do, Dad. Why is that a problem?" I said angriely and my father tsked. "Son, the company plane isn't your personal toy. I do use it for business you know." He said and I rolled my eyes. "Am I not your business, Dad? You do pay me enough to get out of your way so why can't I use the plane when I actually do need it. If it hadn't been urgent I would've taken a commercial flight!" I ended up yelling and my fathered sighed.

"Son...let's not get into this again." He said and I took a deep breath. "Its never a good time when it comes to me, is it dad? Goodbye." I said finally and hanged up without waiting for his response. I got to back to my place in one piece and was once again flooded with thoughts of Lilly. Sometimes I even thought I could see her training in the snow her eyes gleeming with determination. I missed her so much.

Brads POV

"Mom, please I need to know the truth. Its very important for me know." I pleaded with her but she seemed to be some place faraway from the present. Nathan said he had evidence showing I wasn't a true Castello but he didn't say what kind. "Mom...I'm in love with a girl who might be my sister who also has lycan blood in her but she is a pureblooded Lycan." I said and paused. "Do you really want me to end up loving my sister in any other way than that of a brother and sister?" I asked her and she looked cornered.

She sighed and shook her head, "Son I wouldn't want you to end up having a relationship with your possible sister but you've got to understand that this isn't easy for me." She said her eyes misty. "But why mom? Why is it so hard to tell me? I'm your son." I said and she cried. "I'm afraid you'll hate me or think that it was my fault." A constant stream of tears now making there way down her cheeks.

What could possibly make her be so afraid of telling me the truth? I didn't know but I was going to find out the truth today. "Mom? I would never blame you for anything but I do need to know the truth." I said and my mom sighed sadly. "Ok, son but promise me that you won't hate me for what I'm about to tell you." She said and I nodded. "I promise, mom." I told her and she took in a deep breath before letting it go slowly.

"Ok, son. This is the story of how you came to be..."

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

UPDATE!!! VOTE, COMMENT, AND SHARE THIS STORY TO KEEP MAKING IT A SUCCESS! Not many if any of you might know this but I suffer from clinical depression and while I have good days and bad ones. This week wasn't exactly a good one. I've been extremely tired and barely had energy to do anything but I decided that my readers deserved a little something. So here it is Chapter 43! I hope you all like it and sorry for the cliff hanger but its neccessary, you know suspense. Anyway I will try 2 upload soon enough. This is the only chapter for this week though, sorry. Hopefully next week ill be able to upload two new chapters. Thank you to everyone who is sticking with this story. things will be getting interesting soon and ive even been thinking of making a sequel or perhaps making the story into a trilogy. Nothing concrete yet but there will definitely be a sequel after this one. Now, Everyone enjoy and let me know what you think. BYE, BYE! Come back soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 64.8K 15
Runt doesn't know what his real name is. He's been called that for his entire life by everyone he knows, and cannot remember being addressed as anyth...
3.1M 78.9K 22
She's the runt, the outcast, the pack punching bag. All because she's different; a fox-in a pack of wolves. When an Alpha comes to evaluate the pack...
395K 13.4K 37
Lilly, a human, is caught between two overbearing alphas. Both claim her, but only one will have her. A story that contains passion and betrayal. ...
52.1K 1.9K 21
Piper is an average werewolf, she has plenty of friends, a great pack, and the best family someone could ask for. But when her Dad, who is the Beta o...